Summer's Eve Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop." she throatily mumbled, pressing a hand against his head through the dress, forcing him to emerge. "Please."

"Something wrong?" he asked as he appeared from beneath the skirt.

"No..." Helena bent forward and took a deep calming breath. "No, I just need a break. That... that was amazing."

She got down on her knees in front of Jack in the sand, her breath still heavy and strained. Her sex was wonderfully burning and aching for release, but she needed a moment of respite. Helena grabbed a hold of Jack's neck, straightened out her back and kissed him hungrily. His mouth tasted as wonderful as always, but now she also sensed the taste of her own juices on his lips. She cleaned them off with her passionate kisses. Helena's right hand let go of his neck and went downwards, not even stopping to touch or stroke him. No point in bothering with formality. Her fingers dived inside of Jack's shorts and found his manhood. Of course it was hard, what would it else be right now? It was hard and just gigantic, even larger than she remembered it.

"Just..." Helena made an insecure chuckle. "Just get it out for me."

Jack sat down in the sand and pulled down his shorts and boxers. The magnificent ebony cock sprung up in full attention, pointing straight at Helena as its owner seated himself more comfortably. Helena laid down in the sand between his legs, choosing not to even think about what it would do to her dress. She grabbed the cock in both hands and felt its size and girth. It was silky smooth and perfect in every conceivable way. A tower blacker than the night. Helena moved herself closer and gave the dick a couple of rubs, starting from the bulbous head and down to the large balls. Two hands were barely enough to tend to its might. Her hot breath hit the tip and she licked it. The taste of precum hit her taste buds. Helena closed her mouth around the cockhead and sucked it while jerking the cock, filling her mouth with more of the clear liquid seeping out of it. After that terrible beer Jack tasted divine. She did not bother to pause or say anything. She sucked, hollowed out her cheeks and used them, her lips and tongue to tend to the cockhead from every possible angle. Jack moved away the blonde hair that had fallen down to obscure it and arranged it behind her ears. It fell down once again when she took in more of his cock. Jack gathered the hair in his hand and held it to allow her to work unhindered. She did her best to repay him.

Helena was in no way a professional, and although she had seen a couple of pornos of women taking a man's entire cock into their throat, it was nothing that she knew or cared to try or replicate. Yet she took more and more of Jack's wonderful cock into her mouth, filling it to the brim and even allowing the tip to poke at the back of her throat. The first two times it made her gag and eyes water, but the discomfort passed quickly. The third time she was ready for it, and managed to take more cock than she had ever before. It was no deepthroat, but it would do. If Jack had any complaints he was not voicing them, so she took it as a sign that she was doing fine. He held her hair and rested against his other hand, looking down at Helena's vigorously bobbing head. She heard his increasingly loud breathing and felt the pulse intensify inside the cock. The sounds he made was low and growling, and sometimes those growls turned into pleasure-filled moans. The parts of his cock Helena could not accommodate in her mouth she rubbed and stroked with her hands, sometimes even moving on to his sack He seemed to like that, and she even dared to massage the large testicles through the soft skin.

"Fuck you're good." he grunted to her, gathering up some more hair in her hand and twisting it in an almost painful way. "I'm going to cum."

Helena responded by increasing her pace. She intended to finish this. Jack's hand became an iron fist with her hair in it, and Helena grimaced when he pulled at it. Surprisingly enough she enjoyed it. She moaned around his cock, but the sound was muffled by its hot and throbbing girth. Her jaws were wide open and hurting, with drool and precum staining her lips and running out the corners of her mouth. Yet she did not slow down for a moment, hurried on by her desire to finish the blowjob. She wanted to taste him, she wanted to repay what he had done with his mouth by using hers.

Jack's muscles strained and tense and his growls grew louder. His teeth showed, white in the moonlight against the black background of his face. Helena's hands were furiously jerking him and her mouth - although tired from the ordeal - was using its last energy into making the massive cock erupt. There was something immensely satisfying knowing that she had such control over his pleasure. The cock swelled in her mouth and she knew he was just at the edge of orgasm, the muscles in his abdomen struggling to delay the inevitable for another few moments. Taking a deep breath through her nose Helena pushed herself forward, taking as much of Jack in as she could, gagging in the process.

It did the job.

She withdrew the cockhead from her throat just in time to avoid having the first spurt of cum shooting straight down her oesophagus. The hot, sticky fluid immediately coated the insides of her mouth. The cock throbbed and jerked in her hand and between her stretched out lips. A new powerful rope of semen shot out from the tip, adding to the first one. Helena's mouth was rapidly filling with thick, salty cum. It tasted just amazing. Maybe it was the excitement of the situation that made it taste so delectable, or maybe it really was good in its own right. She did not know and neither did she care. Her pussy and body burnt in excitement as she swallowed. The cum was unwilling to go down, and there was a lot of it. It stuck in her throat and forced her to swallow several times over, and during those precious seconds more and more filled her mouth. How much could one man have? The semen dribbled out of her mouth around the black shaft. The cock was still jerking when Helena finally let go of it. It fell out of her mouth, just in time to shoot a final thick rope straight at her face. With the loud sigh of a dying animal Jack collapsed backwards. Helena fell too, but forward on her belly. She was still between his legs, her head resting against his pelvis and thigh. The cock was pointing to the sky in front of her face. The throbs were coming further and further apart as it exhausted its pent up excitement. A few drops were running down its shaft, but Helena was too preoccupied with not suffocating to care. She struggled to clear her mouth and throat. It took several seconds, but then finally she managed to refill her lungs with the wonderful night air. It helped cool her off from the inside. The taste of sperm still coated her mouth with its salty, slightly chemical taste. She could also feel cum on and around her mouth and slowly running down the flushed skin. A big patch of it was warming her right cheek, and her stomach was probably filled to the brim with hundreds of millions of sperm. Helena had no idea how much she had swallowed. 'Loads of it' was probably the best answer.

"You have it all over your face."

"I know." Helena mumbled, wiping her mouth off with her fingers. She put what she gathered into her mouth without thinking, tasting it and swallowing it down to add to the load that was filling her stomach.

Jack had pushed himself up and was now sitting, looking down at Helena from above. She was staring at his cock and the drop of cum running down it. A few had reached his ballsack and were making their way across the wrinkly skin. Feeling some sort of misplaced obligation against them she reached out with her finger and scooped them up. They too were sent down her throat. The cock was growing soft and limp, but she grabbed it, pushed herself up on her elbow and cleaned the head off with her mouth. It just felt like the right, polite thing to do.

"I still think you should wash of your face."

"I should." she sighed. "Can you see if anything got on my dress?"

"Hard to see." he admitted. "But I can't see anything. You were great, Helena."

"Aha." Helena rolled over on her back and her head fell against the ground. Now it was not only her dress would be filled with sand, but her hair too. "Damn."

She was staring up at the sky. The moon and stars looked brighter than before, beautiful and indifferent to all what had happened down here on the earth. Helena admired them in silence.

"Want me to finish you?"

Helena slowly turned her head toward him and smiled tiredly at him. Her pussy was as eager as ever, and clenched a little in sweet delight over finally being remembered.

"Yes." Helena breathed, spreading her legs."

She looked to the sky again. Half-heartedly tried to count the star. She had reached her tenth one when her back arched in pleasure. Jack's mouth was between her legs, and it was - if it was possible - even greater than it had been before. Delightfully gentle and teasingly intruding where it needed to be. What a man. Women must love him. Helena thought about the redhead girl, even wondered what she was doing now. Maybe she was disappointed that Jack was not busy fucking her silly. Although... maybe he already had done that in the evening, and the girl was now sleeping somewhere, happy and satisfied from the lovemaking. Helena's string of thoughts was interrupted by another especially strong sizzling discharge through her nerve endings. She had pulled the skirt of the dress up to her stomach, leaving the lower part of her bare. Her hands found their way to Jack's smoothly shaven head and wandered aimlessly across it, making voyages down his neck and to his muscular shoulders and everywhere she could reach. He, meanwhile, was bringing her closer to orgasm. Guilt, crying, pain, pleasure. All mixed inside of Helena. Her cunt was sopping wet with juices and responded to the slightest of Jack's touches. He brought her to the razor's edge of orgasm, and after a few seconds of balancing on it, Helena fell. Her body arched and her nails tore at Jack's scalp. His tongue did not stop for a second even as her entire body shivered and trembled with wonderful warmth. For the second time this evening her heart tried to break its way out of her chest.

"Ooohhh..."

Helena's finally died, but not before the world had heard the sound of her pleasure. Only when she grew limp did Jack withdraw, leaving her to pant and try to regain control over herself.

Helena remembered that she still had some cum on her cheek. It was starting to turn runny. Two fingers scooped it up and deposited it inside her mouth where she savoured it before gulping it down. Only then did she find the strength to get up and stumble her way to the lake. With the skirt of the dress pulled up to her hips she knelt and washed off her face. The water felt incredibly refreshing and helped cool her down. Helena washed her neck and collarbone, and then finally splashed some at her pussy. It was burning hot, but the shivers that went through Helena's body when the cool water made contact with her flushed slit was all but unpleasant. She got up and walked out of the water. Jack had already dressed himself when she returned. Helena wasted no time on words, only went up to him and kissed him passionately. If only that embrace and the taste of his lips against hers could have lasted a lifetime.

"I think I need to go." she said, echoing her own words from days ago. "If I stay too long someone might notice."

"Hm. We haven't been here that long."

"I should still go." Helena pressed herself closer against him, and a smile appeared on her lips. Something hard was bulging against her inside of his shorts. She gave him a questioning look and he chuckled.

"You are a damn sexy woman, Helena." he said. "There's no denying that."

"A married woman..." she corrected him lowering her eyes."But I guess it's pointless for me to say that. What use is it to say it when I don't even care to stick to it? Oh god, what have I come to..."

Jack kissed her forehead and gently pressed her head against his chest and shoulder.

"This has been a great couple of days."

"For you, maybe." Helena said, just before realizing how it must have sounded. "Sorry. It is not your fault."

"No offence taken. I won't pretend to know what you are feeling. But you should know this, Helena - you are fucking amazing."

"If you say so."

"I'm dead serious. These past few days have been amazing, and I will never forget them. But..." his forehead pressed against her head. "I'm leaving. I have tonight and tomorrow left. If you want us to be done, then you won't have to see me. But if you want to..."

"You mean fuck?" she asked and closed her eyes.

"If you want. I tell you, you are amazing."

"Stop it."

"I'm serious."

Helena dared look up at him. "Seriously?"

"You are pretty damn good at fucking."

"I don't know about that. Most of the time it has felt like you were the one doing the fucking. I was just... the one being fucked." Helena sighed. "But it's been... great."

"That's my point."

"Very funny."

It was, actually, somewhat funny. Helena rested her head against his chest again.

"It's your choice." Jack said. "You won't have to ever see me again after I leave."

A cold, unpleasant sensation filled Helena from the inside.

"I don't even know. I really don't know."

The bulge in his shorts was pushing against her. Helena closed her eyes.

"I will bring condoms tomorrow." she whispered. "I think I have one or two left in my purse. I took a pill, but, you know..."

"I get it."

"I don't want any risk. Although..." she giggled and rolled her eyes over her own immature behaviour. "It was nice doing it without. But it's too risky to do it again."

"Your choice." Jack repeated, kissing her forehead once more. "But I do have a condom."

"You do?" Helena looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. "Why? Did you... expect that you would need it?"

"I just had one."

In the decision between slapping him for being a horndog preparing to fuck her even after having pissed her off and congratulating him on his forethought, Helena chose the third option. She sighed, pressed a kiss on his lips and grabbed his crotch through the shorts. It was big and hard already, intently pressing against the fabric keeping it imprisoned. Helena's pussy, which up until now had been content and at peace, made itself known once again. When in all earth did Helena become this insatiable? Lust conflicted with reason, but only for a few moments. Helena sided with the former.

"So you want a go?" she mumbled, stroking the cock through the shorts. "Already?"

"What does it feel like to you?"

"Have I told you how un-romantic you can be?"

Jack responded by grabbing her by the thighs and raising her up in the air with playful ease. She wrapped her legs around him, leaned down and kissed him. God, what was she doing with her life? Again and again she blatantly went against what she had promised herself so many times. Why did she want this so much?

Jack was strong and carried her with ease, and when he finally let her down on the ground her descent was soft and easy. She landed in the sand on her back, flushing red and wet and eager beyond reason. Helena stared in impatient anticipation as Jack pulled of his clothes. Shirt went first, then shorts and finally boxers. His cock had recovered its strength and vigour completely, and was proudly erect between his legs. There was no doubt about what it wanted. Helena rolled her eyes and smiled. Her hand went to her clit to ease her wait. Jack was obviously a pro - it took him but a few seconds to roll the condom over his cock. It was hard to be sure in the dark, but the transparent latex looked as if it was ready to burst around the black monster it enveloped. But as long as it held Helena would not complain. She wanted it. She had dreamt about it. The condom would have to be a necessary evil. Jack came down on his knees and came closer to her, his cock jutting up and down as he moved. The big animal grin revealed his white teeth. He did not ask her how she wanted it or if she was ready, he just took control. He pulled Helena up into a sitting pose and then flipped her around, forcing her down on all four. She turned her head as much as she could to be able to see what he was doing, but the feeling of completely vulnerability remained. It would be a lie to say that she did not like it. He came up behind, pulled up the skirt and seized her hips and ass. Strong fingers squeezed her buttocks, but that was the extent of his foreplay. He was about to mount her the same way as a stallion does a mare. Helena had no idea where she got that comparison from, but it remained clearly in her mind. Jack positioned himself behind her and his cock pressed against her ass. She was about to protest when the head pressed against her asshole, but the fat monster quickly moved down and started rubbing back and forth along her slit. Her cunt relished and covered the cock with fluid.

From this position and in the darkness Jack had to probe a couple of times, try and fail to find her hole. Her labia and cunt were burning with excitement, and Helena's mouth opened slightly each time he pushed against her clit or her entrance.

"You're finding it?" she muttered.

"Just a sec..." Jack changed grip of his cock. "There..."

Helena gasp turned into a pleasure-filled whimper as the cockhead entered her. Jack chuckled.

"There we go."

He pushed himself deeper, making Helena's whimper transform into a quiet cry. He was big. She had forgotten just how big he was. It felt like she was going to split and tear open. Helena pressed her face down into her hands and took it. Her cunt opened for the intruder, welcomed it into the wet, hot embrace of its rippling walls. Helena bit her lip and clenched her fists. Pain and pleasure. At least Jack must have sensed that she was struggling, so he took it easy. He stopped and slowly pulled out, allowing her cunt to recover from the initial shock before he pushed in again. This time his entry was easier. He moaned. Helena moaned too. Pleasure was winning out over pain. Nerve endings singing in excitement in her entire crotch, electrical impulses shooting up and down her spine and into her brain. The world was quickly narrowing down and being reduced to a massive cock in a wet pussy.

"Ah..." Jack groaned, his hands found their way in under Helena's dress and roughly squeezed her freely hanging breasts. "You're so fucking good."

"Mhm..." Helena could only answer him with a whine.

He let go of her breasts and instead seized her ass. Thrust inwards, impaling her. Helena reeled forward and inhaled sharply. Jack retreated, and her body followed him by itself, the lips of her cunt being stretched outwards by the sheer size of the cock as it pulled out, creating a small pink sock. When only half remained inside of her he pushed in again. Helena out in delectable pleasure. The black cock was filling her up so completely, touching the very deepest areas of her body. Pleasure. She had it, she wanted more of it and she wanted to give it to Jack. Her body adjusted itself around the fat rod of hot flesh impaling her, accommodated it and embraced it readily and willingly. There was no holding back. Jack fucked her, increasing the speed and ferocity of his thrusts. Helena moaned and whimpered, her body being sent back and forth by the assault but still managing to hold its own by sucking in the cock. Helena's cunt was getting its fill, and now it was alight with the brightest and hottest flame imaginable.

He fucked her like an animal. Helena was quickly forgetting everything else around her. The fact that they were exposed on the beach in the middle of the night. The uncomfortable feeling of coarse sand against palms and knees. The fact that her dress was getting dirty. That she was cheating on her husband again. All of it was somewhere in the back of her mind, but she forgot about it. Pleasure was all that mattered now. Cock and pussy joined together. Jack was good. Rough, even brutal in the way he took her. Their mating was primordial at its very core. But his roughness was... It was hard to explain it. It felt right. Helena's hair was in the sand, being dragged back and forth in it with each thrust. She was already covered with a fine layer of sweat, and the sand stuck to it. Jack leaned forward, shifting his weight onto her back without stopping for a second. His hand freed her breasts from the confines of the dress and started playing with them. With fingers pinching a nipple he leaned even further down so that Helena could feel his hot breath against her neck.