Summer's Eve Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like it?" his grunt resounded in her ear.

"Mhm..."

Jack pushed deeper and made a gyrating motion with his hips, and Helena gasped. He had hit something very sensitive inside of her, and that spot had made her entire being shiver with pleasure.

"Yeah, you like it." he lowered the pace down to slow but oh so powerful thrusts - that kind that made her feel like she was going to be hammered straight down into the ground. "Good."

Helena's mouth was open in a silent cry, the muscles in her face tensing and relaxing each time Jack entered and emerged out of her. She was already feeling another orgasm building up inside of her, even larger and more all-consuming than the last one. The cock, which just a moment ago had been burning hot inside of her, withdrew and let her pussy gaping and empty. It took a second or two for her to come to her senses. She raised her head and looked over her shoulder with hair obscuring her vision.

"Tell me you want it."

"What...?" Helena exhaled, trying to focus on the dark figure rising up behind her.

"Tell me you want my cock."

It slapped hard and wet against her ass. Helena's body was screaming for it to fill her up again. She could not remember if she had ever felt something similar - she was like a drug-addict having the syringe torn out of her vein just before getting the fix.

"I want you cock." she hoarsely whispered.

"Louder, I want to hear you say it louder."

He was playing with her. Helena's pushed back against him, but he kept his cock away from her pussy, depriving her of what it craved.

"I want your cock." she said, this time louder. "Please..."

"You like it?"

"Yes." Pause, a deep breath. "I love it." Her head was spinning in a wonderful way, her mouth formed words of its own. "I want your black cock in me."

Helena had never even imagined herself saying that.

"So you want my black cock, huh?" Jack chuckled and let his hand move across her back, fingers tracing the soft indentation of her spine. "You sure?"

"Oh please, I want it." Helena's mouth answered. "Please. I need it."

It was not a lie. It was like she physically needed it. A craving as natural as the air being sucked in and out of her lungs. Helena's pussy was dripping and burning with want.

"Please."

The cockhead pressed against her lips and pushed inside. Just that almost made her climax. Helena let out a low, drawn-out cry and fell back against her hands as Jack filled her up again. From the very entrance to her depths he fulfilled her so perfectly. It was like they had been made for each other. Her body and his, black and white. He was deeper than any man had ever been inside of her, his cock nudging and pressing against her cervix. It was painful, but somehow even the pain managed to be pleasurable. Helena was losing her mind. Jack started thrusting. Quicker and harder than before, all the way until his movements were nothing but a flurry. Flesh was slapping against flesh, her pussy squelched around the cock. Their sounds filled the air, loud and indecent. Helena cried out. Her entire body convulsed and spasmed as a raging inferno consumed her from the inside. She cried, no, practically howled as her very being burned in wave upon wave of ecstatic pleasure. She fell onto her stomach in the sand. Jack lasted for another half a dozen furious thrusts until he came himself. He roared and collapsed upon Helena. The cock twitched and throbbed violently as it unleashed a wave of hot sperm, but she did not feel it shoot inside of her. It was not destined for her body.

In the back of her mind she caught herself wishing that it had been.

Helena pushed herself up as much as Jack's weight would allow it and turned her head as much as she could.

"Kiss me."

Jack shifted on top of her and lowered his head, allowing their mouths to meet in a voracious kiss. It was sloppy and anything but elegant, but it did just wonderfully nevertheless. Helena reached out with her tongue and dragged it along his chin and lips.

"That's not kissing." Jack said.

"I don't care."

Jack pushed himself off her with a grunt. His cock slipped out of her with a wet sound and was dragged along her inner thigh as its owner moved away to sit down in the sand. Helena let out a disappointed whining noise. She felt weak, completely drained of all energy. The exertion to get up and sit down on her knees proved monumental. She rested her hands against the sand and watched from the corner of her eye how Jack pulled off the condom, tied a knot around and then threw it to the side.

"I'll get rid of it." he said. "Now come here."

Helena willingly came into his arms. She wanted to be close to him, just feel his skin against hers. Straddling him she sat down in his lap and pressed herself against him. Planted a deep, passionate kiss directly on his mouth and took his head in her hands. For some time the outside world withered away and left them to each other. Their mouths and hands explored each other's sweaty bodies, both man and woman basking in the warm afterglow. Helena did not even feel the night's chill against her skin anymore. A couple of time her right hand moved down to his cock, gripping and stroking its semi-hard form. Part of her wanted to bring it closer to her pussy again, taking it inside and let her feel its warmth. A few times she even let it slide along her slit, but she stopped herself. There was still some self-control left inside of her, and that she was grateful for.

"I loved it." she whispered between kisses, pressing her breasts against Jack's chest. "It was wonderful."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"You can't say that." she complained. "You have to say something nice in return."

"Alright." Jack twisted her nipple. "Helena, you're one sexy piece of woman. Great tits, great ass and the best pussy I've had the pleasure fucking."

It was not really what she had had in mind, but Helena found herself liking what he said. She was feeling so warm and secure in his arms. After burying her face in the nape of his neck she Helena sighed deeply.

"I have to go." she mumbled. "I have been here for too long."

Both of them kept the silence for some time. Helena listed to his heartbeat and felt it pound from his chest against hers. Her heart beat in unison with it.

If only this moment could last forever.

"This was a great night." Jack said in her ear. "I want another one."

"I do too." Helena pressed herself closer against him and locked her arms around his back. Her blue eyes closed and she focused completely on the sensation of his body against hers. "I want you."

_________________

This concludes the fourth chapter of this series. Chapter 5 will be the last one, but I don't know when it will come about. It might take some time. Depending on whether people want it or not and if I'm feeling like it I will make an epilogue too.

Thank you for reading.