Summer's Eve Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to tell whether this was a dream or a nightmare. Could be both. Perhaps there was no difference.

"I have been thinking about you." Helena heard her own voice say. "A lot."

Jack tilted his head slightly to the side. "Only good things, I hope."

"Yes. And no. Both."

"But you still came here."

"I did not have much of a choice, did I?" Helena said, trying to sound at least a little light-hearted. She was not sure if it came off that way. "With you showing up like that. Why... why did you do it?"

Jack's dark eyes wandered from her to the glowing lantern. The shadows danced gently across his face as he turned it.

"Because I wanted to." he said, and his words - although spoken so softly and quietly - made Helena's body crawl in a most peculiar and exciting way. Meanwhile Jack looked back at her, once again fixing his gaze at her blue eyes. "I have been thinking about you too."

"You have?" Helena asked. "Really?"

"I did." he said earnestly. "You are hard not to think about. And I mean that in the best of ways."

"Aren't you a flatterer."

He laughed quietly. "But I mean it. I have been thinking about you a lot, Helena."

The way he said her name... He really had an incredible voice. So rich and alluring. Just as alluring as the rest of him. In-between the muted light of the lantern and the deep shadows he was every part of the mysterious dark stranger from every cliché ever.

"Only good things, I hope?"

"Only good things."

"Oh really." she muttered. "Thanks, I guess."

He reached out and touched her bare leg. His skin against hers sent a tingling electrical discharge through her body. Jesus god damn Christ. She was going crazy from just being near him. She wanted both to pull away and to let him continue touching her. Helena remained where she was, breathless. His palm ran up her calf until it reached the brim of her bathrobe and stopped. Her lack of protest made him continue. His hand was on her knee now, the colour of deepest black against her paleness. He moved tenderly and almost cautiously, but in a way which still sent more bolts through Helena's nervous system. Jack moved closer. Like a predator approaching his prey. She waited for him, still save for the rise and fall of her chest. She was spellbound. He reached the inside of her thigh. She raised her eyes and looked into his. They were mesmerizing wells of glowing darkness.

"Remember what I said?" she said, her voice little more than a hushed whisper. "Yesterday?"

"I think I do."

Helena's body was a flame waiting to be kindled. Her lips, full and round, parted as she drew a ragged breath.

"I want you."

Jack smiled. Smoothly, with one knee rested against the futon, he moved over towards her. Helena's legs spread by own accord, and her hands slipped from the sleeves of her robe to touch his shoulders. He was amazing to look at. When he lowered himself on top of her he was the most beautiful and masculine creature she had seen in her entire life. She fell back against the cushion and her hair spilled out around her head as a blonde sea against the dark fabric. Her tongue flickered at her lips, eager to reach out and taste and touch all it could. Jack's mouth met her, and Helena was lost. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and her legs pressed against his sides. He tasted of something smoky today. Different from before, but not at all unpleasant. But at this point he could probably have tasted of anything and she would still have liked it. Their mouths clashed in a richly delicious embrace, their tongues wrestling in a never-ending match for supremacy. Jack's lips was soft but firm, dominant and yet gentle. They gave her advance, but only shortly, and soon he was on the offensive. It was a battle which surged back and forth without a clear winner.

But slowly but surely he moved out of her grasp. Her mouth was left wanting as his moved on to her chin and neck. Kissing, licking, teasing, touching - not a centimetre of her skin was left unattended. Helena became aware that she was, although the bathrobe was undone, still wearing her nightgown. It was in the way. Keeping her from him. She grabbed a hold of the loose neckline and was about to pull it over her head, but Jack had already bypassed it. His hands were gripping the outside of her thighs. His perfectly shaven head caught the glow of the lantern as it moved down in-between her legs. The nightgown, like her skirt yesterday, was no obstacle.

"Oh God..." Helena gasped as his warm breath washed over her lusting sex. "Oh my God..."

Her head fell back down against the cushion. His tongue was touching her. Wetly rubbing along her equally wet slit. Up and down. Helena's eyes stared emptily at the ceiling as her entire being focused on his mouth. He kissed her. Small pecks here and there, teasing her and tickling her. Her thighs pressed together against his head but he suffered the pressure without complaint. He even let go of one of them. Helena realized why the moment she felt the pressure against her clit.

"Fuck...

He had found it. Now he was rubbing it through the clitoral hood, playing with it, all while his tongue never stopped the dance over her labia. Helena gasped and her breath became even more ragged and strained. The tip of his tongue was probing her lips, seeking its way deeper and deeper past the outer rims of her sex. Then his finger entered her. Helena's body clenched around it as phalanx after phalanx slipped inside until he was almost knuckle deep inside of her. The finger wiggled around, turned and then slid out. Helena gasped again. She felt his mouth upon her clit - kissing it, teasing it, caressing it. It was like yesterday, just even more. Helena's muscles were shivering with delight. Her fists, pressed against her chest, clenched so hard that the nails dug into her palms. She was aware that she was moving, but the actions were not hers to command. When she arched her back she simply followed the decisions of her body.

Then he was gone. Helena was on her back again, breathing and hoping that she had not blown a metaphorical fuse in her brain. Jack sat up and wiped his mouth, but his eyes remained fixed on Helena. She felt lightheaded when she pushed herself up and sat down on her knees. For a few seconds the world fell out of focus, but she still reached out towards Jack's shorts. There, beneath the fabric, she could feel the massive bulge of his cock. She moved to unleash it, but Jack stayed her by placing a hand on her arm.

"No." he said, his fist easily engulfing her wrist.

"Why?" Helena hoarsely whispered.

"I want you to strip for me."

It took a second to process, but Helena nodded. She rose from the futon and slowly turned towards Jack. He had seated himself more comfortably now; feet planted at the floor, legs wide apart and arms supporting him from behind. Helena sought out his eyes with hers. Only when she had caught them did she begin. The bathrobe went first - it was just a matter of letting gravity slip her arms out the wide sleeves. It landed in a shapeless heap on the floor behind her. Only her nightgown remained; a white, loosely fitting tunic which left her arms and lower legs bare. Now Jack's eyes broke contact with her and swept over her body, up and down and up again. He was still grinning, and Helena saw lust in that smile. It was hungry. Predatory. He wanted her - desired her - and she knew it. She savoured that knowledge.

Helena felt her nipples press against the thin fabric of the gown. The circles of the areolas could be seen as a suggestive shadow beneath the white. Her hair fell freely down over her shoulders and back, free and unrestricted by her usual ponytail. Her large blue eyes glimmered when she turned to face the light. Jack's gaze was devouring her barely clad body, but he remained silent. It was an anticipant silence. Helena took hold of the gown's hem and raised it upwards. Jack's attention was fixed at her crotch - still covered by the fabric and yet so tantalizingly close to being revealed. She slipped the hem upwards, giving him a quick peek before letting it fall back down. A delicious jolt of excitement ran through her.

"Let me take a look at that ass." Jack rumbled. "Slowly."

So they were playing, huh? Helena accepted the challenge. With a low chortle she slowly turned around in place, moving her hands to the gown hem behind her back. Watching Jack from the corner of her eye she pulled one side upwards to reveal her left buttock. A brief a look on the pale, shapely flesh, and then the hem fell down anew.

"You're such a tease."

"You asked for a striptease." she replied. "Do you want to see more of my ass?"

God she felt dirty talking like that. It was not like she had never done it before - she had - but talking like this and now - it made her feel dirty. She was shameless and she loved it.

"Alright." Jack let out a drawn out, appreciative growl. "I do."

Helena was not an expert stripper, and she did not have all that much clothes to strip out off - but she did her best. She bared her ass for him, revealing the taught, smooth butt which was the result of countless hours of exercise. It was a part of herself she could be rightly proud of. She gently rocked her hips side to side, and as she moved so did the soft shadows on the round form of her ass, defining their shape. There was an impulse - a sudden whim which she immediately transformed into action. Helena's hand collided with her right buttock with a precise slap, sending a ripple through it. She dug her fingers into the cheek and gave it a good squeeze before letting it fall back into place.

"That's a great ass." Jack said. "Probably the best I've seen."

"You've seen many?"

"I've seen my share." he winked. "But not like this one."

"You are such a sweet-talker."

Helena turned around and threw her hair from her face. Jack was still sitting when she walked closer, and he remained still even as she was standing just by his knees. Helena looked down upon him, lips parted as she breathed. Then she rapidly tore the nightgown of herself, pulling it over her head and throwing it away. The ball of discarded fabric flew through the air and landed on one of the bunk beds. She was naked. Jack reached out to touch her hips, and she welcomed them - placing her own palms over them and then tracing up along his arms. Meanwhile he followed the curvature of her hips, from her waist and down her thighs before returning upwards to make a detour to her ass. He grabbed her, squeezed and pulled the buttocks upwards before letting them bounce back into place.

"Definitively the best ass."

"It better be."

Her hands were running across his arms, feeling every contour and shape of each powerful muscle beneath the amazing ebony skin. She admired the contrast between their colours, and she relished in the strength she felt beneath her hands. His shoulders and upper arms were truly amazing, developed and hardened by years of active swimming.

But she wanted to see more-

Her fingers reached the sleeves of his t-shirt and gave them a disapproving tug. Luckily Jack got the hint. In one smooth movement he pulled the shirt over his head, and Helena helped his arms out of the sleeves while admiring his torso. She had stated it before and she would state it now - he was a Greek statue carved by a masters hand and brought to life through a miracle. Helena eyed his mighty pecs and his defined abs, and she stopped only upon reaching his shorts, where she could get a glimpse of the V-shape of his abdominal muscle.

"Are you going commando?" she wondered, running her hands over his shoulders and neck.

He nodded. "Yeah."

"Aren't you afraid you're going to have a slip?"

"Sometimes."

Helena's right hand ran down his chest. He truly was radiating heat. In winter, she figured, he was probably a great bed-warmer. She imagined snow slowly falling outside the window, and then herself pressed against him on a wide bed - warm and happy beneath him. Helena's attention snapped back into reality when instead of skin she touched his shorts. Beneath, barely concealed and restrained by the cloth, she could feel his cock. It was struggling to get out, only kept from breaking free from its prison by the zipper and button. For a moment or two she fumbled with them, and those moments felt much longer than they really were. Then the button gave way and pulled the front of the shorts downwards.

Something in-between a sigh and a quiet moan involuntarily escaped her throat. The monster of a cock was out in the open - a rigid, rock hard tower of ebony black flesh. God, he really was big. She had seen several times already, but each time she was always a little shocked by the its size. She slipped her fingers around the tip and pulled the foreskin back and forth with slow movements. If Jack's body was warm then his cock was burning hot. She watched his foreskin slide over the smooth and bulbous head, and when she let go it remained bare. That majestic cock had been inside of her, and soon it would be again. The drum roll announcement was provided by Helena's heart.

She leaned - or fell, she was not sure - closer to him. Her hands pressed against his shoulders, and Jack willingly tipped backwards onto the futon. For the first time she was on top of him like this.. His cock, caught between their bodies, pressed hard and hot against her stomach. Helena sought Jack's mouth and found it waiting for her, opening to almost swallow her up. Again their lips embraced and again their tongues wrestled. Wonderfully, amazingly sweet. Helena became aware that Jack was trying to remove his shorts and she raised herself to let him push them down to his knees. He kicked out to get them off his ankles. She helped push them down with her foot, eager to resume their kiss. The shorts let go of Jack's feet and joined his t-shirt on the floor. Now the both of them were naked. The only time before had been that first evening at the lake. They had fucked at a patch of sticky grass and mud then. The second time had been a feverish, half-clad session on a bed of sticks and rocks in a forest. The third had been on the beach which left Helena's dress stained and her hair filled with sand. The futon was not the softest and it was not theirs, but it was still the most comfortable place they had been at, and that in itself was exciting.

Helena sat on top of Jack, straddling him. Their mouths were kissing, their hands were busy exploring each other's bodies. He went for her thighs and ass, grabbing and squeezing her supple but firm body. From there he wandered upwards to her lower back, caressing and stroking along her spine, then her sides, and finally her hips before he returned to her ass. Helena's options were more limited, but she was not about to let that stop her. His muscles were her playground; his shoulders and arms with their swelling muscle, the hard pecs and of course the defined blocks of his abdomen. Each time her hand ran downwards she would find his cock lodged beneath her, and she would try to seize its girth and stroke it before moving on. Her hair fell down over and around his face as blonde curtains, obscuring them both and getting in the way before she threw it over her shoulder. It refused to stay put for long, but it was not enough to stop the lusting couple.

Helena breathed out into Jack's mouth when his fingers found their way to her sex. It was hot. So hot and so slick and wet and hungry for his touch. He had given her a taste of pleasure earlier, but it had been far too brief to do anything but to pour oil into her flames. Jack's finger slipped along her slit, up and down and carefully probed deeper in-between her folds. Her mouth assailed his with even greater fervour than before. There was no room for other thoughts in her brain now. No space for hesitation or regret. The rest of the world was rapidly disappearing from her reality, narrowing it down to this room and this futon. And Jack. Only Jack.

Finally her hair had pissed her off. Helena sat up and brushed away her hair with a dismissive and frankly angered throw of her hand. Jack's hands let go of her ass and went for her breasts instead. He cupped them and moved them in circling motions over her chest. Her nipples were squeezed between his fingers, and Helena bared teeth in a pleasure-filled snarl. While he played with her breasts she tended to her hair, quickly tying it into a crude knot as to at least keep it flowing in one direction instead of all at once. She was practically sitting on his cock now. Caught beneath her it pressed hard against Jack's stomach. It also squeezed against her sex; big, hot and insistent. Helena was barely aware of her hips beginning to rock back and forth on top of it. Her juices were coating the cock, lubricating and polishing it as her eager cunt ground against it.

Helena's entire body was screaming at her to take it in. To stop the torment of having to wait. She wanted it. She needed it..

Her hand slipped down her smooth mound and in beneath her, and before she knew it her index finger was in her pussy. It had entered with barely any resistance at all. She was soaking wet. The lips were engorged and their pink colour had darkened somewhat as blood had rushed to them. Her clit reacted to even the suggestion of touch. Helena withdrew her finger and grabbed Jack's cock - or tried, at least, as she could still not fully wrap her fingers around its girth. She felt the rhythmic beat of his pulse beneath the smooth and now lubricant-covered skin. She could see Jack's chest rise and fall with each breath. He too was excited. He was toying with her breasts; grabbing them, squeezing them, letting them fall back into place before beginning the process anew. Helena gripped his cock harder and pumped it up and down a couple of times. Her hips rose, making space between them and his. Now she was standing almost upright on her knees. Her hand brought the cock upward - towards her lusting cunt. The bulbous head pressed against her lips, but the angle was still wrong. Helena moved and now the tip of his black tower was sliding along her labia. Probing. Searching for her entrance.

"No." she breathed.

"What?" he asked, his voice hoarse with desire.

"Not bare." she muttered, words blunt and simple. "Condom."

"I have some."

"Me too."

Her body loudly complained when she rolled of him. It was almost a physical barrier she had to overcome. Her lust was yelling at her in its attempt to coax her back in place. 'He can pull out' it said. 'It's not that risky' it whispered. 'Do it, you know you want to' it nagged. But what little reason Helena still had left triumphed over raw instinct. The small angel on her shoulder managed to punch the devil in the teeth and knock him off his game. Still kneeling on the futon Helena turned around and impatiently searched the floor. The shadows were deeper and darker here where the lantern's light did not reach, and it was hard to see any details. The condoms had been in Helena's hand when she entered the guesthouse. But what had happened with them? She tried to reach her bathrobe. It was just out of reach her fumbling hand, and if she leaned any further out she would lose balance and fall of the futon.

"God dammit."

Groaning she slipped down on the floor and impatiently pulled the robe towards her. Her hands fumbled for the pockets, but of course they were almost impossible to find now that she was not wearing the damn thing. There, one of them - she searched inside. Nothing. There was the second, and her searching fingers caught one of the plastic wrappers. Triumphantly Helena let the bathrobe fall to the floor again. Propped up on one elbow Jack watched her from the futon. His magnificent cock was at full display, and Helena had to peel her eyes away from it before she could continue. She pulled the wrapper open and threw it away, returning to the futon only with the lubricated up condom in hand.

1...456789