Summer's Eve Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gadolfsson
Gadolfsson
162 Followers

"Jesus..."

Helena only smiled, or at least as much as she could manage given the cock filling her mouth. Only when the throbbing had stopped did she let it out - slowly, centimetre by centimetre, her lips hugging it tightly as it slid out. The moment the tip was out she sealed them shut. The smile refused to leave her as she swirled his seed around her mouth. It was runny, and when she swallowed it went down easy, leaving only that special, semi-chemical taste behind. Lars fell back into the hammock again with a sigh.

"Damn." he muttered. "Damn."

Helena kissed the tip of his cock and then slowly rose to her feet. Lars reached out to her and she sat down in his lap, leaning in close into his embrace. He hugged her tightly.

"Wait." Helena said, pressing a finger against his mouth. She let go of his neck and, trusting that he would keep her stable in his lap, leaned down to get her glass. There was not much water left, but she used it to clean her mouth. Only after having swallowed and wiped off the corner of her lip did she allow him to kiss her. Lars showed no hesitation in letting his tongue move in between her lips, catching hers in a slobbery embrace. Helena could feel his cock against her naked thigh. It was slimy and wet, but despite having spent itself once it was still semi-hard. She did not think long about giving it her attention again, and she began stroking it.

"That was good." Lars mumbled. "Thanks."

"You don't have to thank me." she replied. "I liked it."

"What changed?"

Helena tilted her head from side to side a couple of times as she considered the proper answer.

"You learn to enjoy some things. Don't ask, I can't answer."

"I'm certainly not complaining."

Helena gave his resting cock a slightly harder tug, using the wetness coating it to make a screwing motion. Lars gingerly kissed her neck.

"Just give me a few minutes." he said. "The engine needs some time to restart."

"If you say so."

"I don't want to be unromantic, but I need to use the bathroom."

"Oh, sorry."

Helena climbed out of his lap and arranged herself on the hammock cushions instead. She probably imagined it, but when Lars got to his feet they seemed to be a tad bit unsteady on his feet. Whether her mind was playing tricks or not it was still flattering.

"Where do you keep the condoms?" Lars asked, pulling up his boxers.

"My handbag."

"It is the red one, right?"

"I only have one with me. They are in one of the inside pockets."

He nodded and then gave her a charming, over-the-top wink and a cheesy line. "Don't get lonely without me, babe."

"I'll try" she promised.

When left alone Helena stretched herself out on the hammock. She heard one of the veranda doors slid aside as Lars entered it, and then briefly his steps as he walked inside the house. While waiting Helena watched the fishes in the pond and wondered what the clock was. It was unlikely that Maria and the others would be away for too long. An hour or an hour and a half, tops. Hopefully they would not return before Helena and Lars were done. She thought about what her mother-in-law had said and closed her eyes, sighing. Being discovered in the act by her and the rest of the family was not something she was comfortable with. She had not stooped that low yet.

A car drove by, slowed in and stopped. A car door slammed shut. Jack. Her thoughts swarmed to him like moths to a candle flame Helena even opened her eyes. Was he back? Staring out into the air in front of her she listened, straining her ears as if hoping that she would somehow be able to hear who it was. If she had that superpower it had yet to manifest itself, so she heard - big surprise - nothing. But her brain did not give up that easily, and the moths kept dangerously flying around the flame.

If it was him getting out of the car, did he look towards her cottage? Could it be that he was thinking of her? Had he been thinking about her at all since the evening they met, or had he simply gone about his daily business as usual? Helena pushed herself up on her elbow. She did not want to think about him. This was not the time or place, not when she was here waiting for her husband to return to her. Maybe it wasn't his car at all. It probably wasn't come to think of it. Driving into the nearby town took less than an hour, and what could Jack he have been doing there for several hours to warrant such a late return? Her mind was running wild, that was all. It even brought up the redhead girl again. Elin was the name, was it? The one which had been pressing herself against him at the beach yesterday. Practically drooling over him, and yet Jack had said that she was just a friend. Sure she was.

Helena shook her head and pressed against her closed eyes so hard that strange shapes began dancing in front of them. She was acting like a damn idiot. She wanted to shout at herself, curse herself and her sheer audacity to be bothering with such details. Fuck.

It was both a relief and an embarrassment when she heard Lars return. She purged the thoughts and focused on him instead. He must have taken a quick shower, for his hair was matte and tangled and he looked fresher than before, even though he wore the same shirt and shorts. Helena's eyes were drawn to her red handbag he carried, and from it to his guilty smile.

"I could not find them." he said holding it up. "Which pocket was it you were talking about?"

"Give it to me." Helena said. He handed it over to her and then watched as she opened it and pointed out the right compartment. "Here, see? This is the one."

"I could have sworn it wasn't there earlier."

She refrained from replying. There was only three condoms inside the pocket. Strange - she could have sworn she had more.

"Running low?" Lars asked with a crooked smile.

"Mhm. Seems so."

She took out one of the plastic wrappers and flipped it around between her fingers.

"Good." Lars said jokingly. "With a little luck we won't have to throw them away due to the expiration date."

Helena placed the handbag on the ground. Only three condoms. Had she really gone through them that quickly? With the one in her hand out of the equation it only left her with two for tonight. It would have to be enough.

Again. Again her fucking brain was getting off topic.

"It'll have to do." she said, and forced herself to smile. "How is your engine? Up and running yet?"

It was. When her hand slipped inside his trousers it grasped a cock already erect and struggling against its confines. As she stroked him back and forth Helena tipped her head backwards for a kiss, and Lars obliged her immediately. Gentle at first, then with more vigour as their tongues sought their way inside each other's mouths. Helena felt the pulse of his cock against her palm, and she tightened her grasp, making sure to closely follow the outline of the cockhead as she pulled the skin over it. Lars was decently sized. A little bit over average, even, at least according to her experience. She remembered their first awkward yet eager romps when they were in their early twenties. Helena had not been a virgin at the time, but she had still been inexperienced. Lars had blown her away back then; he had been five years older, with his own car and job and apartment. He had also been very handsome then. He still was. Helena could not help but to grin widely.

"What?" Lars asked, tearing his lips away from her as they tightened.

"Nothing." she replied, still amused by the memory. "I just remembered how you used to look with a mullet."

"Oh, the mullet." he seemed to cringe. "Don't remind me."

"I loved it back then."

"The 90s had an interesting fashion sense."

"They sure did."

"So... how do you want to do it?"

Helena looked at the hammock. The cushions did look inviting, but if they were to do anything on it would start rocking back and forth like crazy - which could be fun, but most likely annoying after a while.

"Sit." Helena said and freed herself from his arms.

He wordlessly obeyed and sat, only a dumb but charming grim on his face. Helena stuck her hand inside her top and, with a deftness which even surprised herself, unhooked her bra and slipped it out through the sleeve. She jokingly threw it to him.

"Impressive." he said.

"I'm impressed myself." she replied. "But I'm not done."

She glanced around. The hedges were tall and dense and she knew that no one would be able to peer through them. It still felt risky, though. But she liked the risk, she realized. Without thinking more of it Helena pushed down her shorts and, having stepped out of them, quickly stripped out of her panties as well. Now the only piece of clothing she had was the top, and it did nothing to conceal what was beneath the waistline. She felt sexy, and, truth be told, a little bit silly. She followed that impulse and, leaving the panties and shorts on the ground, she pinched the hem of the top with both hands and let it slide up, teasingly revealing more of her belly. Lars' eyes were glued to her, and she could almost sense them wandering over her stomach, hips, and - of course - her sex.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked.

"Nothing, dear." he replied. "Nothing at all."

He wriggled his way out of his shorts and boxers and let them fall down to his knees. His cock sprung out immediately - hard and ready. It was slightly bent upwards, and in the way he sat it came to rest against his stomach. Helena tore the plastic wrapper around the condom and let it fall to the grass. Bent down over Lars she put the lubricated piece of latex onto his cockhead and pushed it down, and then withdrew to let him finish the job. He pulled it down with a couple of quick, experienced movements and encased his manhood. Helena did not waste their time - they had little of it as it was. The hammock sofa rocked in its chains as she put one knee onto it. Helena climbed on top of her husband, straddled him and lowered her ass onto his lap. Lars' hands ran along her hips and waist before settling on her breasts, giving them a few squeezes. Then - as if suddenly remembering - he grabbed his dick and steered it towards Helena. She raised herself somewhat to allow him access, and the condom-clad cock slid against her mound as he brought it into position. From this angle Helena could not quite see how it fared, so she let Lars handle it. She felt him rub against her slick lips back and forth a couple of time as he probed for the entrance. He found it quickly and slipped inside, and Helena lowered herself onto him with a prolonged sigh. Her pussy was wet and waiting for him, enveloping around his curved form as he pushed deeper. Helena paused for a moment to simply focus on the sensation of him rubbing inside of her, and then slipped all the way down. She settled in his lap and wriggled around a little. His cock filled her up nicely. Lars' hands were slowly wandering across her breasts, playing with their weight and shape. Putting her lips to his in a loving kiss Helena began riding him.

The iron chains which suspended the hammock from its wooden frame creaked. In the quiet air it sounded even louder than it should have been. The sofa began precariously rocking and Helena paused.

"Try again." Lars said.

She felt his legs shift beneath her as he pressed his feet down into the grass. Helena bobbed up and then down, her hips making a gyrating motion with his cock halfway buried inside of her. Lars sighed in pleasure, and although the chains holding the hammock up groaned, the sofa itself remained steady. Smiling Helena clasped her hands behind his neck and began moving anew. Slowly at first, but as the hammock kept still she felt brave enough to increase the pace. Her sex tightened around him, wrapping his cock in an increasingly snug glove. It was where he belonged. The shape of his curve, the ridges of his veins beneath his skin - Helena's body knew it all. Lars kissed her neck and breast, and his mouth moved deftly to her hard nipple. When he sucked it in Helena bit her lip. Lars tongue whirled around it, the suction in his mouth pulling at her nipple in a way which was simultaneously hard and gentle. Helena pressed her breasts against him. Lars dove readily into her cleavage, his hands and mouths moving all across her bouncing tits.

Helena loudly drew for breath as he hit something sensitive inside of her, and she pressed down, taking as much of his cock as possible inside of her. He groaned into her breasts, his breath tickling her hot skin. Helena's hands ran across his head, ruffling the short dark hair. Again she remembered the mullet and again she grinned. She got back into the motion again, this time raising herself further up each time. The cock moved smoothly in and out of her lubricated sex. Shame about the condom, though - Helena could not help but to compare it to the real deal and the sensation of bare skin. She played with the thought of pulling it off and taking him without it, but she stayed herself. There had been too much risk-taking on that front as of late. Far too much. A distant rumble made her look up at the sky.

"Was that thunder?"

"What?" Lars said. He freed his face from the embrace of her breasts, skin flushed and sweaty. "What did you say?"

"Was that thunder?" Helena repeated. Holding on to his shoulders she twisted her head to get a proper look of the sky. In the north the horizon was darkening, the heavy cloud cover becoming fuller and more threatening by the second Another wave of thunder came rolling in over the settlement.

"Seems so." Lars said. "Damn. And the TV told us that it wasn't supposed to come until tomorrow."

As if to further discredit whatever meteorologist had compiled that report, the wind came. The neighbours flag came out of its apathy and began flapping against the flagpole, and a shiver went through the foliage of trees and hedges. The sweat on Helena's cooled as the heat began giving way.

"Crap." Lars groaned, and this time it was not from pleasure. "It's going to ruin the barbeque."

"Maybe it'll pass." Helena suggested. "Or at least not come our way."

"I hope so, but I don't think it will. It's coming towards us."

They looked at each other as if momentarily, uncertain of what to do next.

"Do you have long left?" he asked.

"A little." Helena said. "But we don't need to."

"No." he said resolutely and smiled. "I'm with you. Go on."

"If you say so."

"I do." he squeezed her ass. "Anything for you."

The air was definitively getting cooler now. The sticky heat was slowly giving way for a freshness which could only mean rain. Somewhere in the dark, slowly churning clouds there was a flash of light, and seconds later came another ominous thunder. Helena decided to try and ignore it. She began moving again, closing her eyes and focusing entirely on the sensation of her husband's cock in her cunt, and that of his hands on her body. Their heat mingling and his touch on her body.

But the moment was over. The excitement was just not there anymore. She pushed onwards in the hopes of rekindling it, but when the first drops of rain began pattering onto the hammock's shade she realized that she was not getting anywhere.

"Sorry." she mumbled and climbed off. "It isn't working."

"It's not your fault." Lars said. "I'll make it up to you later, I promise." he stood up and pulled up his shorts, reducing his still erect cock to a discrete bulge beneath the fabric. "I think we need to start thinking about how to make dinner in the kitchen. I am afraid grilling is out of the question now."

"You're right."

They had barely dressed and made it inside the veranda before the rain began. It was only a little at first, no more than a summertime drizzle pattering against the plastic roof of the veranda. But it grew quickly, and suddenly - as if some valve had opened - the heavens cracked open in a torrent of water.

"They should be home any minute now." Lars said as they walked into the cottage itself. He sounded dejected. "You go take a shower. I will get started with the food."

Helena agreed. Orgasm or not, but she was still sweaty. She had barely finished her quick shower before she heard running footsteps and then the rest of her family bursting in through the veranda doors and excitedly complain about how soaked they were. At least they seemed to be in good spirits. Helena hurriedly dressed and went to help Lars with the dinner.

The storm, meanwhile, was only getting started.

* * *

To say that it rained would be putting it mildly. It was as if someone had stored an ocean's worth of water in the clouds and then ripped them open in one fell swoop. The rain, urged on by the strong wind, hammered against the roof. There had been periods when it would seem that the clouds were parting, but each time the drizzle proved to be a ruse; the storm would return, invigorated and more ferocious than ever. It was still raging outside, having long since washed away the last remnants of the sticky summer heat. Despite her warm bathrobe Helena grew goosebumps. All doors and windows had been closed, but the chill still came seeping in through cracks and crevices in the old house, making her wish that she had brought her slippers. But who would have known that they would be needed in the middle of summer?

The clock next to the door showed half past nine, and now it was time for bed. Maria and Rasmus had already withdrawn to their bedroom and left the living room at Lars' family's disposal. The big couch futon in front of the TV had been converted into a bed and Erik and Alexander were tucked in under their blankets. Some additional warm plaids had been put at their feet - just in case they would get cold during the night. Despite the rain and the occasional thunder strike, they seemed to be in a good mood. Propped up against their pillows they were listening to the bedtime story Lars was reading them from the edge of the futon. He was a good reader and storyteller - much better than Helena had ever been - and the boys listened intently. Alex did, occasionally, interject to comment on the story - some sort of fantasy novel for kids - but otherwise even he kept himself calm and focused.

Helena wrapped her bathrobe tighter around her body to try and stave off the chill. Through the window she could see the shadowy interior of the veranda, but outside its glass walls the world remained black. Everything was obscured by a dark curtain of rain. It was not quite as heavy now - the hammering against the cottage had become a mere drumming - but it had yet to show signs of stopping. Half-heartedly listening to the story Helena rested her forehead against the cold glass and solemnly stared out into the darkness.

She was not going to see him again. The realization had been creeping up on her for some time now. Helena had tried to not think about it, but now it was impossible to ignore the fact of the matter anymore. She would not see Jack again. There would be no rendezvous on the beach tonight. Tomorrow he would get into his car and leave, driving to a place far, far away. He would disappear from her life completely, and everything would be as it always had before he burst into it. Helena should have been happy - no, grateful. The powers that be had not only given her a sign of what was right to do, but also made it easier for her to resist the temptation. Tonight she would go to bed, and, come morning, all of this would have passed. The spell on her would be broken. Yes, Helena should have been happy.

But she wasn't.

Instead she was disappointed. It made her feel ashamed of herself, but there was no helping that sullen feeling. It was as if something had been taken away from her - forcibly stolen and leaving a big hole in its wake. Now something heavy was filling that void, and no matter where to she tried to steer her thoughts she could still feel its weight.

Gadolfsson
Gadolfsson
162 Followers
123456...9