Summer's Eve Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to be doing that for long?"

"Are you impatient?"

"I don't have much time. You know that."

"We have enough."

And Helena believed him. She did not even bother to reach out to his phone to check. Her undivided focus was instead transfixed on his cock and her pussy, and the purgatory which was his delay.

"You want it?" Jack asked.

"Mhm."

"Say it."

"I want it." Helena said. "I want your cock. I want your big, black cock inside of me."

She was crazy to be saying those words. Completely bat-shit insane. Right now she enjoyed her insanity. Jack probed her. His cock pushed in between her lips and down. Her entrance opened to receive him, but the cockhead lingered on the doorstep. Jack rubbed it back and forth and out again.

"Do you want to take a condom?"

"Is it any point doing it now?" she wondered, realizing that their roles had been reversed.

"Better some protection than none at all."

The bulbous head buried itself between her folds again. His skin was hot and perfectly smooth. Helena tried to consider her options. Her brain was not so eager to cooperate, being far too occupied with Jack's cock to help her out.

"Are you going to cum inside me?"

Jack thrust deeper into her. Just a little, maybe a millimetre or two, but it did not stop Helena from noticing even that slight shift in pressure.

"Depends." Jack rumbled.

Helena managed to catch what little reason still remained inside of her and forced it to cooperate - to take the least stupid of her options.

"There's no depends." she whispered. "You can cum wherever you want, just not in me."

"You said yourself there's no point."

"I'll get the pills. Tomorrow. But let's try not to... make a mess."

Jack thrust. Slowly. Steadily. After the last two sessions he did not have to take it too easy. Her cunt was ready for him, and it took him into its hot embrace. Helena's mouth opened in a silent moan, but her eyes remained fixed at the place where she and Jack joined. The magnificent cock was disappearing into her, centimetre by centimetre. Deep inside her belly she could feel his tip making its way forth. A jolt of pain when he pushed into her cervix made her grit her teeth, but the deed was done; he was inside of her. All of him. Her flushed and stretched lips kissed his root. His balls pressed against her naked ass.

"Fuck. Wow." Whisper

"It should be illegal to be that big." Helena murmured.

"Looks to me like you're taking it like a champ."

"Barely."

Jack lowered himself on top of her, stretching out his legs and planting his hands on the futon for support. They were so close now. Completely unprotected. Bare cock in bare pussy, and the tip was poking at the very entrance of her womb. A shameful disgrace for Helena and an insult to everyone she held dear. But it was intimate, loving, and so fucking hot.

Their bodies moved against each other, white against black. Helena's legs joined behind his back and held on to him each time he pulled backwards, and they pulled him even closer when he impaled her anew. The light pokes at her cervix added a tinge of pain to the pleasure, enhancing it. Sometimes there is very little difference between the two. Helena was reduced to a tight, wet hole with silky walls, rippling around and hugging the beast which moved through it. Jack too was no more - he had transformed into a cock which wanted nothing more than to bury itself the welcoming hot wetness.

"You said you wanted to knock me up." Helena gasped. "Why?"

"It's hot."

"You can't. Everybody would know."

"I know."

There were no inhibitions anymore, and no reason. All limits and restrictions had been lifted in the primordial dance of their bodies.

"But I don't care." he growled.

"Don't.... say that."

"I'll say it. Fuck. Fuck, you let me cum inside you already. You know you want it."

"No... I can't have a baby. I can't."

Gasps. Moans. Groans. Sharp and ragged breaths. Sweat was pouring from them both, mixing together as their flesh pushed and pressed together. The wetness of Helena's sex squelched around the pumping cock and ran down her ass and Jack's balls. Cavemen probably fucked like this - caring nothing for anything and without any grace.

"I'd love to knock you up. Make you pregnant."

"Why?"

"Because I... I can... Oh fuck, Helena, I'd give you a baby alright."

"No."

"It's easy. I'll just cum inside you and you'll have one no problem."

His balls were wetly slapping against Helena's butt. Like before she imagined it - the hundreds of millions of sperm hiding inside. So close to her. Just a quick journey through Jack's cock to reach her womb.

"You can't..." she moaned. "You're black... everyone's going to know... I can't. You can't."

Then there were no words, only the slapping of flesh and husky sounds of pleasure. They not so much kissed as they tried to gobble each other up with varying success. Jack's mouth was larger, so he won most of the time. As vengeance Helena caught his lower lip between his lips, and held him as he fucked her. Only when a particularly successful thrust sent an early jolt of ecstasy through her system did she let go. On her tongue she tasted blood.

"I'll make you pregnant." Jack growled, his sentences choppy and blunt as he forced them out out in-between thrusts. "I'll fucking knock you up, and you'll have my kid."

"You can't."

"You'll have a beautiful black baby. And it... it... it, it'll make you remember me."

It was the dream again. The black waters, the black sky. His arms around her and her drowning. Her desperate words whispering to him. It all came back. It all was real. The world and the fabric of reality itself tore and split, and Helena with it.

"Then do it! I want your baby!"

She came. Hard. It was a earth-shattering orgasm with the power of an atomic bomb exploding inside of her. It should have killed her, right there and then. The sheer force of it should have obliterated her, incinerating her flesh and leaving nothing but a scorched futon and some ash behind.

Instead she had the most glorious, most intense orgasm of her life. She was fire and she was pleasure, and the man on top of her had ceased to be something outside her. She had merged with him. They were one body, one single biological organism in the process of procreation. As she cried out she felt his cock jerk and throb inside of her. She wrapped her legs harder around him and held him in place. Roaring Jack buried himself as deeply as he possible could inside her cunt and came. His balls contracted and emptied themselves for the third time tonight.

It could just as well have been the first.

He came and he came. Helena held him tight for every second of it. Her body milked him; shivering, contracting and trembling around his girth as he emptied his load inside of her. She could almost feel it happen. He pulsated. He throbbed. His cock spewed wave after wave of hot, potent seed inside of her. With it came his sperm. His DNA. His very essence. Life itself. He gave it all to her, and Helena willingly received his gift.

There was nothing but them and their bliss.

But the world slowly reformed itself around them, setting itself together piece by piece. Helena's eyes burned, and she realized that the wetness on her cheeks was tears.

Time was up.

It was over.

"Hold me." she tearfully whispered. "Please."

***

It still rained. A grey morning changed into a grey midday and an even greyer afternoon. Everything was grey; the falling water, the yard around the cottage, the forest on the other side of the field - all of it was washed out and dull. The worst of the storm had passed and went on to angrily rumble over some other poor sods further southwest, but that did not mean that the weather it left in its wake was any good.

"Such a shame." said Lars, joining Helena to stare out into the grey mess outside the window.

"It is." she quietly agreed."

"This summer has really been flip-flopping all over the place with the weather." her husband continued. "Such a shame."

Once again Helena agreed - this time with a silent nod - and pulled the plaid blanket tighter around her shoulders. The heat radiators were not enough to stave off the chill which had crept into the cottage.

"It should clear up tomorrow though. Maybe we can go into town then instead."

"Maybe." Helena said. "I don't think that eating ice cream in a café is much fun when it rains."

"Probably not. Besides, the forest road is one big muddy mess right now. I don't know if I'd want to try my luck on it."

"You're right."

"Anyway, I am going to see if some of that hot chocolate is ready." he said. "You want some?"

"Yes please."

He turned and headed to join his parents in the kitchen where they were preparing the afternoon snack. In the living room Erik and Alexander were sitting on the futon amidst a sea of comic books and old magazines. Hopefully the stash Rasmus had managed to find in a drawer would be enough to last them until the weather got better. One could only hope that Helena would last, too.

She tried not to worry. So what if she could not get that pill the day immediately after? As soon as the weather cleared they would make a trip into town, do some shopping and eat some ice cream in the sun. It would be nice. And whilst there Helena would go to the pharmacy and discreetly - in addition to all those other things you might need from a pharmacy - buy some of those pills again. It would be fine. All of it would be fine.

Helena watched the rain fall outside, turning the ground to a muddy slop. Hopefully Jack was okay, and that his car had managed to crawl its way to the motorway without getting stuck in the mud. But she was sure that he was alright. He was probably on his way home now, driving and listening to his favourite tunes in his earphones. Maybe he thought about her. She hoped he did.

Jack had walked her all the way back, doing his best to protect her from the rain with that silly umbrella of his. It had been a futile effort, of course - Helena had been soaked. She could almost have not bothered to wash off at all.

"Good bye." she had whispered, a horrible emptiness inside of her.

"Good bye." he had said, and his hand had touched her shoulder. "And good luck. In everything."

They shared a last kiss in the rain, brief but intense. Then they parted.

She could have asked him for his number. Or just a hint of how she could reach him again. Maybe they would be able to meet. In a hotel room in some distant town for a night of passion, or somewhere as basic as the backseat of a car for a short but exciting tryst. Yes, she could have. But Helena didn't.

She would never be able to live with herself if she did. It had to end, one way or another. This was the best one.

Helena watched the rain fall outside, turning the ground to a muddy slop - heralding the coming end of summer.

1...456789