Summer's Eve Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What size is it?" Jack asked.

"I don't know." Helena muttered as she sat down at the edge of the futon. The question had caught her off guard. "Medium, I think."

"Okay."

"What?" she asked and chuckled. "You think it won't fit?"

"I don't know."

"Don't be silly. You know that these things can stretch real big, right?"

"I usually go with large though."

Helena looked at his cock again. Large, huh? Well, if anyone was to wear large condoms, then it was probably Jack.

"But let's try." he said, and Helena agreed.

Taking his cock she placed the small latex circle on the head and rubbed downwards to roll it on. The condom slowly unravelled, gradually encasing Jack's manhood in a tight, yellowish coat. Then it refused to go any further. She tried to roll it down, but the cursed thing remained at one third down the shaft. Jack took over and, with a little effort, managed to slip it down to the middle. When he and Helena looked at it was with some scepticism - the latex seemed to be ready to burst around him.

"It's tight." Jack said. "I don't think it's going to work."

Helena bit her lip and made a half-hearted attempt to unravel the condom further, but to no avail. Where she had once been impatient, she was now beginning to get frustrated. It was not like she had oceans of time on her hands.

"Should you pick one of your own then?"

"I think so."

"Fine." she said, accidentally allowing some of her disappointment seep through. "Do it."

He tore off the condom and stood up from the futon. She remained on the edge, impatiently waiting for him to get ready. The seconds he spent digging through the surprisingly deep pockets felt like ages. When he finally extracted the red piece of plastic Helena wanted to hurry him on. But finally he opened it, and finally he rolled it onto his cock. This time it covered most of him, and as Jack did not complain she figured that the fit was fine. She rose toward him and he embraced her as they kissed anew. Finally it was time.

"Damn it, I forgot." he said.

"What?" Helena almost whiningly asked when he pulled away.

Jack walked around the futon, cock bouncing in front of him as he went. Helena followed the both of them as they headed to the cupboard. Jack opened a drawer and pulled out a neatly folded white sheet.

"For the stains." he explained, unfolding it and throwing it over the futon. "I don't think my friend would like it."

"Oh. Okay then."

She helped him spread the sheet over the futon and tuck the ends in under the cushions. Then finally - and this time it was really finally - it was time.

The sheet smelled fresh and clean and was soft to touch. They were on top of it, crumpling it even further than it already was from their hurried attempt to make the bed. Helena's body pressed into Jack's, his hands were on her and her were on his. They kissed passionately, almost as if trying to make up for the seconds lost to condoms and bed-making. He roughly fondled her ass again, clasping her flesh between his fingers. It hurt a little, but it in a good way. He would most certainly leave marks. But Helena was beyond such petty concerns. Suddenly Jack was on his back again, and she was on top of him. They were back where they had left off. With knees firmly planted on either side of Jack's hips Helena raised herself up. His cock, now slick with artificial lubricant instead of her own, was waiting for her, and she grabbed it without delay. A part of her regretted the condom. The way it felt and the way it looked on his perfect manhood was... disappointing. But it was for the best. And this was almost as good as the real deal.

Helena grabbed and steered him towards her cunt. Manoeuvring her hips into position she put him on the right path. Her lips, wetter and more sensitive than ever, kissed the head of his cock welcome. Jack's hands were on her hips, heavy and firm, waiting for her to do the deed. Together, seemingly mesmerized by the spectacle, they looked on as the tip slowly pushed into her. Helena felt him enter. Leaning forward she rested her hands against his shoulders again and then let her hips descend. Parting her rosy lips the black monster slid monster slid deeper into her cunt. Helena moaned. He was big. So fucking big. She adjusted her stance and pushed herself further down on top of him. This angle was new, but at least she could control his entry by herself. She looked down again. Jack was halfway in. Her pussy was stretched around his shaft - a tight pink ring wrapping around it. Helena raised herself again and the cock emerged, the condom now shiny with her juices. Again she adjusted herself to make his entry easier. Down. She impaled herself on him. Her body gripped him in a tight, wet and warm embrace, enveloping every ridge and bump of his cock. He was deep and far up inside of her, but now Helena was practically sitting on his hips.

"Oh..." she drew for breath and her fingers curled. Her nails rasped his skin as she drew them across his skin. Jack's hands gripped her hips tighter, harder, closer. They looked into each other's eyes in silent agreement. And Helena rode him.

This was not the same as riding her husband. Lars was decently sized, yes, but Jack... Jack was just completely out of the league. Big. Almost too big. It took time to adjust. They began slowly, with Helena steadying herself against him and gently rocking her hips and up and down, gradually sliding the cock in and out of her. It was a tight fit. Maybe it was her leg muscles straining which made her pussy clench even tighter around him. But still it was good. Picking up the pace was only a matter of time and practice, and Helena proved to be a quick learner. Jack grunted beneath her as he probed deeper, and Helena briefly felt his balls press against her butt. Next was her turn to moan. A pleasure-filled ripple spread along her nerves from her sex as he rubbed inside her in a particularly nice way. She tried to move so that it would happen again. Two strokes later she succeeded and a sharp gasp escaped her open mouth. Once, twice, thrice. Helena closed her eyes and bit her lip as she stifled yet another moan. Jack was moving beneath her, she realized, and it was towards her. As she descended his hips ascended. There was a first slap of skin against skin. Helena's whimper was cut-short as their bodies impacted even harder. If he wanted to handle it, he could. She fell forward with breasts brushing against his chest and began kissing him. Her mouth wetly moved over his lips, chin, cheek, nose and forehead while he fucked her.

Thrust after thrust, gradually but steadily gaining speed and intensity. Helena's body pushed back, meeting each of the thrusts readily and willingly. She kissed and she kissed until she could only pant, gasp and moan. Jack held on to her ass as he pummelled her from beneath, eagerly driving his cock as deep as he could manage. Each entry sent a jolt through Helena's core and warm electrical waves through her nervous system. The smacking of his hips against her ass was joined by the deliciously wet squelching of his cock in her pussy and the slapping of his bouncing ball sack.

"God... God... GodOhGod..."

Helena was baptized, but she had never been a firm believer in the Christian god - or any other god, for that matter. But now she gasped the name of her theoretical lord and saviour every time Jack thrust into her. The words blurred, of course, sometimes becoming nothing more than a sound, but the pattern was clear. One had to wonder why she called out to God; was it to save her, to thank him, or simply to have the guy watch her break her marriage vows in this sinful, but oh so amazing way.

Quicker. Quicker. Harder. Faster. Helena's body was feverishly hot. She sat up, cock still buried to the hilt in her, and rode; hips gyrating and furiously bouncing up and down on the man beneath her. Up and down, up and down. Helena's hands pressed against the sides of her head, clasping it as if she was afraid that it was going to split apart along the top. Her breasts bounced up and down to the rapid beat. Clear, slick liquid was seeping from her depths and down Jack's cock, running down his shaft and onto the surrounding skin. He worked as a machine, his face a hard, teeth-showing mask of intense focus. He desired, just as she desired. The springs of the futon were complaining beneath the couple, but they were far too absorbed by the act to even notice, much less care. Helena's shadow danced across the wooden wall and ceiling, twisted and distorted and yet as vigorous and passionate as she. Her pulse rushed in her ears, her breath was hard and ragged, and her body was pure, living flame.

This time Jack came first, groaning and grunting like an animal. His orgasm came suddenly and unexpectedly. One moment he was thrusting as before, and the next his fingers painfully clasped Helena's waist, and something urgent and desperate came over his movements.

"FUUCK..."

Jack's continued pumping and Helena continued riding, mere moments away from her own orgasm. Although still strong Jack's thrusts became jerkier and more arrhythmic, and a low, guttural groan pushed its way out from his throat. The animalistic sound of his pleasure brought Helena over the top as well. Her pussy clenched even harder around his pulsating cock and the entire world disappeared around her. Wave upon wave of warm, overwhelming pleasure flowed through her, starting at where their bodies connected and out - into her legs, arms, her fingertips and toes. Helena slowly let herself fall forward. Her sweat-covered forehead connected with his glistening scalp, and her round breasts pushed against his heaving chest. Their breaths intermingled, and their bodies became as close as two human beings can be. Heart racing and system overflowing with hormones Helena thought, for a short, crazy moment, that she could die happy. But the darkness before her eyes receded, and she was alive. She was sweaty, warm, and feeling as beautiful and desired as she ever had. Her mouth, still lightly gasping after air, sought Jack's. Like two gaping fish (a description which Helena, despite its unsexiness, did not have any problem with) they found each other. Helena held his cheeks in her hands as their lips softly kissed. It was not the all-consuming fire of passion in their touch anymore, but the tender touch of a man and woman spent and satisfied.

"Goddamn." Jack muttered. "God-fucking-damn."

"Yeah." Helena exhaled. "Yeah."

"You do the cowgirl like a fucking hurricane."

"Thanks." It was the only reply Helena's clouded mind could come up with. "That makes you my stallion, right?"

Jack's chest rumbled beneath her as he laughed. "Damn right."

He was still inside of her sopping wet sex, even as she lay spent on top of him. It had stopped pulsating and was now slowly shrinking back to its usual size, leaving a wet mess of juices and lubricant in its wake. When Helena moved her hips he wetly slipped out of her, and when she felt him leave she finally decided to give Jack some room to breathe. She rolled off him and laid on her side, head resting against her outstretched arm. Truth be told she could have gone for a nap now. But no matter how appealing that would be, it would be impossible for obvious reasons. But you can't have everything in life, can you? So instead she resigned herself to lazily watch the man next to her as he rested - the very same man which she had just given herself fully too. He was facing the ceiling, eyes closed and hands clasped behind his head, and his muscular chest slowly rose and fell as he controlled his breathing. What a man he was. So different and exotic. The race did play a difference, or rather - it was a part of what made him so goddamn alluring. The ebony black skin... it made Helena's skin crawl with appreciation. Having propped herself up against her elbow her eyes continued their stroll across Jack's body, over all those areas which she had already admired and yet wanted to sample again. Chest. His rock-hard six-pack. No - he had to do more than swimming to get such glorious muscles. There was that enticing V-muscle again, and the smoothly shaven skin of his crotch. Then there was his big black...

"Jack." Helena said sharply.

"What?" he turned his head to look at her, but her attention was too occupied with his crotch to meet his questioning gaze.

"Where's the condom?"

"The condom?"

He looked down at himself. Then he sat up. Helena's hand went in-between her legs. Her pussy was slick and slimy, as were the insides of her thighs. A whitish, viscous string clung between her fingers when she held them up in the light. At her side Jack was holding up a rolled up piece of latex.

"Oh fuck." Helena muttered, staring at the condom. "It slipped off."

"I think so." he said grimly. "Fuck."

"You didn't notice?"

"No."

"Fuck."

Helena sat up and looked at herself with legs spread. The smell of sex was in the air, and so was the smell of semen. It was leaking out of her - slowly moving ropes of white sperm pooling in the flushed flower of her labia. As if still unsure whether to believe her eyes and nose Helena stuck two fingers inside her sore, slick sex and scooped. There was no denying it. The only thing she found was more thick cum mixed with her lubricant.

"I'm sorry." Jack said.

A lot of thoughts ran through Helena's head, and few of them happy. This was not good. This was, in fact, bad. Really bad. The condom had failed, she was not on the pill, and the man she was cheating with on her husband had just shot her full of his cum. This was bad. And yet for some reason she did not feel angry, upset or horrified. Concerned - yes, and maybe a little lightheaded. But that was mostly it.

"There is a box of tissues." Jack said, and Helena felt him get up from the other side of the futon. "I'll get them."

He returned with an open carton box and offered it to her. Helena pulled one tissue out and tried to wipe herself off. Thighs and butt were easy enough to handle with just two, but her pussy... not so much.

"How much did you cum?"

"How should I know that?"

"I don't know. It's your cum."

With a grimace Helena scooped out some more of it and wiped her fingers off against a new tissue. Her insides still felt very, very slick and slimy. She threw the tissue at the floor and let her head fall back against the sheet.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked.

Helena did not answer him immediately - she had to think about it herself.

"I don't know."

"I'm sorry. I should have made sure it was on."

"You should." she said. "Me too. Now it's too late."

They were silently for a while, Jack sitting on the edge of the futon and Helena lying down. He had come inside of her. In the throes of passion none of them had noticed. Not it was too late. Helena felt the wetness pool at her lips again. Jack must have shot really deep inside of her for it to still be in there.

The risk was obvious. A man and a woman of breeding age engaging in sexual congress without contraceptives is a recipe for a pregnancy. In itself that is not necessarily a problem. But for Helena - a married woman with two children - it was a problem. Even if one was to take the obvious moral implications out of getting knocked up by someone but her husband out of the equation, there would still be the issue of the baby itself. A darker-skinned child with two white parents is sure to raise some suspicion. No, Helena did not even want to think about the whole thing - it was just too scary.

"It was an accident." she said after a while. She was still feeling very calm about all of this, and it surprised her. "It is not your fault."

"Had I known I wouldn't have done it."

"I hope so." she said and winked at him. No really, her casual attitude to the whole thing was a bit worrying.

"So what are we going to do?"

"I'll have to make my way into town again and get myself another day-after pill. Somehow. God knows how I am going to do that without it being weird. But it's not your problem. It's mine."

"If that is what you think is best."

Jack stood up from the futon, gathered up the tissues and put them and the condom in a plastic bag which had been crumpled up in one of his pockets. He began putting on his shorts..

"What are you doing?"

"Do you want me to walk you home?" he asked. "It's still raining outside."

Helena also sat up. The sweat had dried on her, and although she was not feeling cold yet she was definitively not as feverishly hot as she had before.

"Already?"

"No?"

She stood and on bare feet walked the small distance separating them from each other. Jack even looked a little surprised when she wrapped her arms around his neck, but he did accept her kiss. It was slow, fresh and soft. Loving.

"What's the time?" Helena whispered.

Jack consulted his phone.

"Five past one."

Of course it was a gamble to do this. The chance that Lars would wake up was small, even minimal, but it was there. What if he did? Helena sighed.

"Yesterday you said you wanted another night." she whispered. "I do too."

And with those words she grabbed him by the shorts and pulled them downwards to once again reveal his cock. Even when limp it was big, and quite the handful. When Helena's fingers clasped around the shaft and gave it a few light tugs it began to grow. She held on to it while Jack stepped out of the shorts, and she led him back to the futon by it. Sitting down on the couch gave her just the amount of height needed to tend to Jack properly. The smell of sex was heavy in the room, and it was on his cock. His scent and the scent of his cum mixed with the juices of her pussy - peculiar but arousing. Helena put two hands around his swelling shaft and began pulling back and forth. The cock reacted by growing faster, and soon it was back to full power, dangling just centimetres from her face. She opened her mouth wide and licked it. Her tongue was already covered with spit, and it slid smoothly and wetly over the engorged head. The bouquet of flavours filled her mouth and she swallowed them readily. Her tongue emerged anew to run all over the cockhead. Swirl and tease. Pointing the tip upwards with one hand she moved on to the shaft. The pink tongue travelled all the way from the tip down the long black shaft until his balls. Helena even gave them a few tentative licks, feeling the unfamiliar wrinkly form of the scrotum. Her right hand moved to cup it, and then she was on her way up again, licking and kissing the cock from all angles and sides. Jack let her go to work, occasionally letting out a appreciative sound. Helena took him in her mouth and sucked him in, gobbling up the entire head.

"I've told you you're a natural, haven't I?" Jack said.

"Mmm."

"You really are. I love it."

He sighed, eyes dreamingly watching the ceiling while his hand landed on the back of Helena's head. She swallowed more of him, gradually stretching her mouth and jaw to prepare for the rest of his cock. Her lips wrapped tightly around the ebony shaft, and each time they slipped over it they left it polished and gleaming with spit. Helena conquered one third. Then half. Her jaws were beginning to strain now, and her mouth was full. Jack was observing her efforts with his tongue darting across his upper teeth. With long strokes of her head Helena pleasured him, trying to use both mouth and tongue to get to every centimetre of him at once.

"Want to go deeper?"

Jack's grip of the back of her head became harder. Helena pulled the glistening cock out of her mouth and gasped for air.

"Yes."

With a grip of the base Jack directed himself forward, aiming at her mouth. She moved to gobble it up. When the tip was firmly between her lips they both moved forward; she with her head, he with his hips. The pressure on Helena's jaws increased. Damn he was big. Too big for blowjobs, really. But she endured - she wanted to do this. He hit the back of her throat, trigging her gag reflex. She coughed, but the sound was muffled by the fat rod filling up her mouth. Her eyes began to water, and she coughed, yet the sound was muffled by the fat rod filling her maw and squeezing down into her throat. For a few seconds she managed to keep still, but when the lack of air began outweighing the novelty, she withdrew. She loudly gasped for breath, and the thick strands of saliva connecting his cock to her lips shivered and tore.

1...456789