Summerset County Ch. 01

Story Info
A rural BDSM setting based on a roleplay scene.
3k words
4.5
8.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters featured are over 18 or older. Any resemblance to real persons or other real-life entities is purely coincidental. All characters and other entities appearing here are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, dead or alive, or other real-life entities, past or present, is purely coincidental.

Author's Note

This story is written based off the events of a private roleplay (RP). It takes place entirely in a semi-modern setting with certain fantasy elements, cast in the backdrop of a non-descript countryside that is a mix between North American and central Italian landscapes. Casual kink is prevalent to this setting, whereupon willing slaves may freely submit themselves to the whims of the local populace, and quite often find solace through the intense activities involved.

There is a deliberate absence of spoken conversations which is deliberate. The narrative is meant to be followed as if through the eyes of a distant observer rather than a direct participant. It through the experience of these events and the sole intent of each activity which takes precedence. -- L/B

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Wherein we are introduced to the protagonist, a nameless androgynous beauty, in the service of two riders; a visitation to the surrounding country, its locals and setting; the curiosity of his rider's peers, a test of his silent pride; an encounter with a temptress, flirtations culminating in denial.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

In the distance came the sound of cicadas then the sensation of the summer warmth against the bareness of his skin. He tasted each of the elements as he stood beneath the shade of a sycamore tree, fettered to its trunk, grounded to the world around him. Behind him was a waystation, where his riders had gone, but also a large four-wheeled wooden cart from which he was anchored to.

A thick leather blindfold blocked his vision, its straps running above and below his ears, buckled out of reach. Set in between his soft pale lips was a black rubber bit-gag whose steel rings pressed against the hollow of his cheeks. He tasted its rubber in the warmth of his mouth, each row of his teeth sinking against its material.

Each of his arms were fit into black rubber gloves which now served as a second skin. His wrists were pinned together above his mid-back, elbows bent; individual cuffs were fastened over them, securely with brass locks, then were joined together by a leather strip that fastened to the back of his collar. His throat was covered by a locked black posture collar with a D-ring, forcing his head to be kept forward at all times.

As he stood waiting, his bare chest rose slowly in controlled breaths as if to greet the warm sunlight against his fair skin. On his left nipple a golden ring piercing hung there, a memento from his first lover, brushing its metal against the lobe of his areola.

Most of all he resembled an aching embodiment of captured androgyny; a young man whose cleanshaven features carried a delicate mantle of masculine and feminine traits, only in his twentieth year, and already a powerful and confident participant. He boasted only the youthful hubris of self-confidence and felt no shame in his appearance, which drew much attention from the locals of this region.

The source of his masculinity remained entrapped in a state of bondage, a generous member of certain girth, suffocated into a transparent chastity cage. Within its chassis the engorged crown stood at a constant ready, whether from his prior training or its condition or both, receptive in its communication. The shaved swell of his sack rest between the ring set underneath it where joined pegs clasped together the main body of the device, held by an impenetrable lock.

A thin lace garter ran around his abdomen and hips where four individual straps ran in front and behind each of his toned legs. The garter straps held the seems of a pair of black fishnet stockings that covered the entirety of each limb. On the flat of his stomach was a thicker leather piece that joined together behind his lower back to the handles of the ponycart.

A pair of durable black socks were worn over his feet for added protection, then each of his legs fit into a pair of tall black thigh high boots. At the bottom of each sole was an alteration that formed into equine hooves with steel horseshoes underneath.

Finally to complete the image of this transformation, his soft posterior and flanks held the stem of an inserted tail-plug of rubber and horse hair matching the chestnut of his messy brown hair. His bleached star firmly clasped the conical stem of the accessory which sank deep within him, its presence most felt during any particular trot or high step.

And as the pony stood waiting, these individual sensations kept him at a constant state of arousal and alertness, periodically interrupted by the sounds of the surrounding nature or noticing the warm sunlight against his own skin. He gently suckled upon the smooth rubber bit as he shifted on the spot. From nearby came the sounds of human activity- the movement of passing laborers, shuffling boots on the dirt ground, and the muted conversations nearby.

Already he was acquainted to his two riders from that first presentation days before. While one of then sits lazily on the cart, swinging her bare foot in mid-air; the other speaks with the station master who oversees the workers hauling freight. The free workers are strong male adults who do not pause to mind the boy's presence, as far as he is aware.

It is not uncommon for others to ignore his presence. However, the rarity a trained pony and the allure of his appearance beckoned attention here and there. An unseen man approaches him and felt the flat of his chest. The stranger's touch wanders to his nipple ring, fumbling it curiously, but drew no direct response. Eventually the rough and calloused hand moved lower, cupping over his exposed sack, fondling his testis, and noting at once the peak state of his caged member.

The crown of his member stiffens instantly but other than heavier breathing his discipline remains untarnished. He overhears the comments made-- a hand combs his soft hair, turning the tip of his chin, noting his youth. A man squeezes his bicep as the stubble of a beard grazes his adjacent nipple, sucking hungrily against it.

The cargo is soon loaded before things might escalate further. By then three men have surrounded him, fondling his available sex, exploring his lean body. They tower over him, unseen, strong and masculine in stature. One of them strokes his own erection, a smear felt against the side of the ponyboy's bare thigh. As this occurs, the girl on the cart reaches to fasten a pair of tall blinders on each side of his eyes, then begins removing the blindfold altogether.

The design of the cart is masterwork. Its frame distributes the total weight of cargo and riders that a single pony may haul it with only certain effort. With the blinders on, he is only remotely aware of the two girls, sitting directly behind him and handling his long reigns. When he opens his eyes again slowly, the pony faces a beaten path entering a vast stretch of pine woods that cuts towards a series of open meadows. Though aware of the men nearby he does not catch any of them nor does he see their faces.

With practiced training and intense focus, at his rider's indication he pulls the cart away from the station and begins trotting down the path. Multiple anchors and fetters distribute the weight on his cuffs and waist harness but allow him to display his full physical strength. The sway of his trots tilted the inserted plug from side to side, its stimulation kept constant, at times arousing him and other times no less a sensation than breathing.

Sunlight cut through the branches and leaves over the ponyboy's figure, flickering shadows cast over the young stallion with the cart and its riders. The girls smile unseen and giggle now and then, leaning against each other in bright summer dresses. Barefoot, they swing their legs off the seat, lazily basking in the forest light.

The sound of the cart carries amidst the call of song birds towards a flowing stream nearby. A rough but even trail, the blinders prevent the distractions from the world around him. Each of his hooves land heavily on rough dirt, crushing leaves and trampling twigs as he passes. With each strut, his swaying member jostles occasionally against his own thighs. One of the girls nudges his arms with a foot to test his reactions, resulting in a loud snorting huff which leaves them both snickering quietly.

Upon leaving behind the forest path the cart emerges on a hillside facing a vast and clear blue sky. Large cloud banks roll across the open horizon with the sun's glare pouring over immense fields of golden wheat and barley as far as the eyes can see. The majesty of such a scene are shut out as the pony adjusts his steps carefully to keep on the trail.

As the cart passes down along the hillside, there are fleeting glimpses into the distant landscape. Smoke pillars rise from halfling barrows farther away dispersing into the clear sky. Colorful birds dart about in play chasing after each other. A movement of wind swept a visible wave line across the tall wheat stalks on the open fields.

With his chin kept raised, the pony treads beneath the bright afternoon sun, a gleam of sweat forming on his brow. The girls behind him chat with one another-- they gossip on their neighbors, teasing about each other's crushes and the latest festivals.

A sliver of drool hangs beneath the bit gag as he breathed harder from the result of his labors. He was trained to endure bondage at length and a certain pride remained evident in his committed behavior, total and unflinching. The open country road is entirely desolate of activity. Far away a group of herders glance up and wave at the girls as the group passes. A pair of gray horses glance up briefly as they pass then then resume grazing.

An hour later the cart has stopped beneath a tall tree where the boy is briefly allowed rest. His bit is removed as are his restraints and despite his freed movements, he remained silent and refrained from small talk; pacing around, the young man stretched his limbs, drinking from a bottle of water. The group does not converse with one another. Once finished he steps forward and presents himself to be restrained again, returning the cart on the road with the strictest sense of commitment as possible.

The open country is a quiet and isolated environment. Both blinders and posture collar prevent the boy from taking in the breathtaking scenery with its distant rolling hills to the golden fields, faraway ranches and remote manor grounds. Due in part to the limits of his vision, each encounter is a notable break away from the dreary sight of the long open road. He may well be the only slave or pony to be seen for miles.

For their part the girls are quite pleased to display their rental to their fellow peers at the nearby farms and ranch grounds. Although not unfamiliar with slavery, some are not accustomed to seeing an experienced player with such free proximity, barraging the girls with questions about his ownership and condition.

The girls of this region are bashful in temperament. Though no stranger to young men, the discipline of this particular buck is mesmerizing. Amidst their snickering and giggling, their explorative touches are initially shy at first, then gradually become more lustful. His continued dismissal their comments and attempts at conversation inadvertently goads them on even further.

The bright summer dresses, colorful tunics, contrast the sleek rubber and leather of his own tack and outfit. The heavy restraints and his submissive appearance further contrasts the rustic element of wooden barns and dusty crossroads. Bright faced youth with braided blonde hair, brunettes in netted hair buns, and flowing autumn curls and pigtails. Fair skinned or sun kissed, flawless and smooth. Many are ripe with waifish qualities, natural beauties just entering womanhood. Their innocence is uniquely intoxicating in comparison to the debauched city goers.

It is early afternoon as the cart passes by the largest of the wheat fields. Here it is brought to a halt as the girls approach another cart moored off road with a broken wheel beside a pair of live oxen.

They are greeted by two other young girls in identical pink sleeved tunics, falling down to their knees, standing barefoot. As they request for help both exchange shy glanced at the boy's presence before hitching a ride back to their own farm. One of the riders leads both the boy and the live oxen side by side along the road, no different in purpose from one another.

At a hillside farm, the girls return with a replacement wheel, further delaying their trip to the open market. Along the way they pass a herd of goats driven by a striking brunette, lifting her gaze from under her bonnet, then biting her lip as she meekly glances at the boy in passing.

Elsewhere they pass a girl walking in a sleeveless dress rolling a bicycle beside her. Though never quite seeing her face, he catches their greeting and her excited comment about his gorgeous appearance.

The blindfold is strapped over his eyes again while he waits for the girls to assist in repairing the car, leaving him standing silently while waiting. Later on he tows them back altogether, sweating heavily beneath the open sun.

At the ranch he is unfastened from the cart and led to the empty stables whereupon he is anchored to a beam. An older woman, their matron, approaches and methodically lathers his body with a cool wet rag. Before returning to the road, the assisted girls return with a jug, feeding him slices of apple in between gulps of cool lemon water. He sucks teasingly at their fingertips, much to the delight of the blushing maidens.

It is with some mild reluctance that the other girls break from the boy as he is hitched again to the cart. The young women have since grown comfortable enough to lean and touch him directly. Their fingers comb through his hair and stroke his chest, the fabrics of their dresses brushing against his bare hips. Both plant a kiss on the side of his face as he departs, thankful for his assistance.

Once they have returned onto the road, leaving the ranch behind, the sounds of the cart carry along with hooves as the group passes from field to orchard groves. A gorgeous brunette girl in pigtails, slightly older, leans enticingly over a rail and winks at him. The cart is brought to a halt while the riders converse with her.

Dressed in a sleeveless short gown, this girl carries an air of maturity and confidence about her. Unlike the others she is not hesitant to touch him, brushing her fingers along his shoulders, squeezing the straps of his bondage tighter. Her hand readily grips about the shaft of his tail plug, stroking slightly.

In between casual conversation and gossip, the older girl circles about him slowly. Her voice is sultry yet melodic. The manner of her gait displays certain dominance, aware of the effects she has. It is a subtle display that none of the riders seem aware of.

Eventually her hands cup about his sack, just as she openly describes the nature of his device and the readiness of his state. Aching with arousal, her mild squeezing prompts the swell of his encased crown to seep a single bead of precum which she freely smears on his own chest by the tip of a finger.

When she returns in front of him, she idly lifts her dress to reveal her exposed rear and the bubble of her hourglass hips. A natural beauty, stunning to behold, now teasing as she returns to the orange groves. She saunters around, peering back from behind an orchard tree, smiling knowingly after him as he is turned back to the road.

As the two riders conduct business with the orchard owners, the boy is left alone by the cart, standing still beneath the shade of tall fruit trees. The crunching of leaves precedes the confident girl's return, stepping barefoot towards him.

It is her long and delicate fingers that embrace him from behind. Her soft hands reach to grope his chest, tugging at his piercing pinching the other nipple to stiffness. It is a struggle to keep his own composure as he catches the scent of her musk and floral soap.

Each of her full breasts press against his back and over his armbinder. The girls and orchard workers carry on without comment, talking to one another as this occurs. The confident girl continues her touching, breathing hot against his ear. Her mouth nips gently against his lobe and manages to result in his closing his eyes, biting hard onto the bit gag.

Her hips bump against his own bare ass, a single knee lifting to nudge under the swell of his flanks, quite aware of the plug's presence inside him. Eventually one of her hands grasps its stem and begins freely coaxing him within.

By then he finds himself moaning wantonly, melting into the experienced girl's touches, yielding to her control. Before long he is drooling freely, and his bare chest heaves in ragged breaths, glistening with his own saliva. In his cage the member is rigid and sore, strained fully, trembling. His sack is tightly constrained in its skin, visibly lifting at each swell of pleasure.

She allows her hands to slip away slowly and return to embrace him from behind. Her nose brushes the back of his head, kissing the nape of his posture collar, leaning him back against herself. In this manner she holds him in a tender hug until he regains his composure and controls his breathing. His eyes stare lazily through narrowed lashes as his head swims in the rush of denial.

Eventually she steps away, reappearing in front of him, smirking. She deliberately meets his gaze and flashes her sex at him. Without further response nor consequence, he is soon driven on, down the lane despite the noticeable tension of his arousal.