Summertime, and She Was Easy

Story Info
A sequel to "Summertime & the Livin' Was Easy".
2.8k words
4.41
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers

SUMMERTIME AND I WAS EASY

Here we were again, in our swimsuits, waist-deep in Rainy Lake. Jimmy, whom I had promoted, for his exploits, to Jim or James, had coaxed me into giving him a second swimming lesson. The lesson soon devolved into play, an excuse for body contact, bare body contact, with me mostly bare in a bikini and him even barer.

I read that men have a thought about sex every 5 minutes. I suspect that women match that with a thought about food. It seems that we often need a man around to remind us that sex can be fun. Just now, I had two men around, and I no longer needed reminding, because I was enjoying a lot more sex and enjoying sex more. When I wasn't thinking about my recent adventures, I was wondering when either of my men would pounce upon me next. It seemed that the more sex I got, the more I enjoyed it.

Jim was my cousin-in-law and my husband Don's cousin. Jim was young enough to be Don's son, but not mine. He was visiting us at our lake home for two weeks in June. Don had become fond of his young cousin, and in my own way, so was I. Jim was growing on me. Presently, Jim was giving me a touch-up, prepping me for a bout of sex, when we heard and saw a woman friend!

"Hey, Marge, I just dropped by to borrow a cup... of something! I didn't mean to interrupt."

I left Jim in the water, because he had been growing on me, and climbed up to the deck.

"Hi, Joan, how's Ed?"

"He's fine, but he'll be sorry he missed seeing you in a bikini!"

"What do you want to borrow?"

"Is that cute boy Don's cousin?"

"Yes."

"How old is he?"

"Nineteen."

"I came to borrow some cold beer, but I'd like to borrow your hot cousin!"

"Joan! What would Ed say?"

"He might find me sexy again." She sighed.

"Go home and get into your bikini. I'll go to town and let you baby-sit him!"

"God, I'm old enough to be his mother!"

Suddenly, it occurred to me that Joan could help get Jim less enamored of me.

"You still have a good shape, and you must remember how easy it is to arouse an adolescent male."

"I'll bet he lusts for you!"

"Don and I have become fond of Jim."

"I bet he got excited playing with you in your sexy bikini!"

"At his age, that's par for the course. I was just giving him a swimming lesson."

"What he really wants is a course in intercourse!"

"Go ask Ed for permission to try your charms on Jim, then."

"Can you recommend him as a lover?"

"Maybe you'd like me to recommend you to him. I'd bet on his prowess, and anything he doesn't know, you can teach him!"

"Is that an insult, or a compliment? Never mind. Some cold beer will have to do for now. Maybe I'll have one here, just to be sociable."

Joan was about 45, a brunette with curly hair down to her shoulders, and a few inches taller than I. She had long, well-shaped legs, a plump ass and large breasts--a feast for a ravenous teen. She wore shorts that came to mid-thigh while she was standing and a halter top that showed some luscious cleavage. I assumed that she was all talk but no action about extra-curricular sex. From the kitchen, we could see Jim floundering about in his attempts to swim. After one beer, we were giggling at his antics. We ogled him as he got out of the water and came up onto the deck.

"Here's your chance Joan! Before he gets dressed, take this sunscreen and offer to apply it all over his scrumptious young body!"

"Dare I?"

"I dare you!"

We stepped out onto the deck for me to introduce Joan to Jim.

"Jim, this is Joan, a friend and neighbor. They live about a quarter of a mile down the lake from us. She offered to rub some sunscreen on you."

"Oh, uh, nice to meet you."

Joan must have been gratified by Jim being unable to resist looking at her legs and big tits. She was so nervous that she dropped the tube.

"Jim, maybe you can return the favor for Joan."

"Oh, yes, sure!"

I wondered if Joan would grant Jim her favors.

"I'm going into town to get a few things. Have fun!"

"Where's Don?" Joan asked, nervously.

"He's helping a friend repair his deck. He said he'd be home in time for supper."

I wanted to watch how they got along, but I didn't want to inhibit them. I wondered if either would kiss and tell. Joan and I were like two dogs wanting the same bone, in this case the same boner.

When I returned about an hour later, they had finished their bout and returned to their neutral corners, so to speak. Jim wore a shirt and shorts. Joan looked a bit flushed. I walked her to her car.

"Well, did you two have fun?"

I don't often see a middle-aged woman blush.

"Oh, Marge, it was such fun feeling his body all over and getting him aroused! He apologized. I told him he was naughty and gave his cock a good squeeze! When it was my turn, I was trembling with fear of what he wouldn't do and lust for what I hoped he would do. I blurted out that I should be wearing a bikini. He asked if I were wearing underwear. We decided to pretend that my bra and panties were a bikini. I invited him to remove my shorts and halter!

"I said, 'An old woman like me shouldn't be parading her body for a young stud like you!' He said, gallantly, 'You have a beautiful body!' I was glad I had sexy bikini panties on.

"He began rubbing my legs with cream, but it felt more like caressing. He spent a long time on my thighs. He was making me wet. I hoped he couldn't smell me. When he rubbed my back, I became so aroused that I asked him to unfasten my bra! I wanted him to feel free. As I hoped, he caressed along my sides, including the sides of my breasts. His searching hands sent shivers of pleasure through my body!"

"When I turned over and saw his hardon for me, I could not help smiling. Again, he apologized. I said, 'Nonsense! I'm flattered!' As he explored my thighs with his hands, he said I was a very exciting woman. It was then that I saw a wet spot on the crotch of my panties and knew that he saw it, too. I said, 'It's my turn to apologize, but you're getting me very excited!' I'd accidentally on purpose let my bra slip down to impress him with my big tits. He needed no further encouragement to get his hands on them! Oh, the squeezing, caressing, kissing, licking and sucking drove me wild!"

"'If you want me, take me--now!' I nearly screamed. We went to the bed in his room. He had the presence of mind to place a towel on the bedspread under me. It was too warm for sex under the covers. Oh, I shouldn't be blabbing like this! What will you think of me? Don't tell Don! Don't tell Ed, I want to break it to him gently."

"Don't leave me with my tongue hanging out, Joan! Confess your sins to Mother Marge! Tell your tale to the climax!"

"Jim seems quite experienced, the way he manhandled me. He took command and did something very naughty to me that felt lovely. I wish Ed would! I bet you tutored him!"

"I can't help what you think. What did he do?"

"He pushed my legs wide apart, making me blush furiously, said I was very pretty there, between my legs. He kissed my pussy and inhaled my scent. I was so embarrassed, but he relished my scent. Then he proceeded to relish licking my pussy! He licked and finger-fucked me to an orgasm! Before he could mount me, I insisted upon tasting and feeling his beautiful young cock in my mouth. I rarely do that for Ed. Then, he lifted my spread legs up and pressed his hard cock against my pussy. It was the moment of truth: I was about to commit adultery, but at the moment, I felt more excited than guilty. Well, as Scarlet O'Hara said, 'I won't think about it now. I'll think about it tomorrow.'"

"Now, I'm a Scarlet Woman. I was thrilled by how much he wanted me. I had another orgasm when he possessed me! We just lay together to savor our sinful union. I blurted out, 'Fuck me, please!' He started to fuck me slowly, but I kept urging him to fuck me harder and faster. God, what a thrill I felt receiving his sperm and satisfying him! He apologized not lasting longer, because I'd excited him too much. He kept his penis in me as long as he could. When I sat up, I made even more of a mess on your towel.

"I stood and lingered a moment to look as his naked body. Now I was an adulteress. I saw his cock grow again! He got up, grabbed me, and took me to bed again. Now I was a slut, and he gave me what a slut deserves. This time, he gave it to me good and hard for about 15 minutes before he came in me again! It was so invigorating!"

Joan got into her car with a moan, as if she were a bit sore. Did I look jealous to her?

"Don't blame me! You dared me, you panderer! I asked him if he'd fucked you, but he said that gentlemen do not kiss and tell. Oh, what does that make me?" What do they call women who kiss and tell, sluts?"

I returned to the house to see Jim.

"Congratulations on your second conquest! Don't worry about telling, because Joan told all. First, I tempted her to sin, and then I tempted her to brag. I should be ashamed of myself. I hope Joan's husband is a good sport!"

"Oh, I hope you don't mind. Oh, god, I hope he doesn't mind!"

"As Joan said, I was the panderer, who urged you together. Did you have a good time with her?"

"Oh, yes, I did! I thanked her."

"I'm sure that you boosted her ego. She said you had her twice, so I guess I'll have a night off, unless I blab to Don about your latest conquest. For corrupting you and Joan, he may punish me, and I will richly deserve it!"

Don did get home before supper.

"Did you and Jim have fun today?"

"I'll tell you later."

After supper, with Jim ensconced before a movie on TV, I dragged Don into our bedroom.

"This is so sudden!"

"It's not what I mean! Jim and I didn't, you know, because Joan and Jim did, have a lot of fun together!"

"My god, this is becoming like Peyton Place!"

"While Jim and I were fooling around in the lake, Joan showed up. She ogled Jim and lusted for him. I thought she was bluffing, all talk and no action, you know."

"What men call a prick-tease."

"Yes, so I called her bluff. I coaxed her to rub sun lotion all over Jim's body. She was scared and excited. I dared her. Then I left them alone and went shopping. When I returned, Joan confessed. I got her to brag. When she asked Jim to rub lotion all over her, that was her downfall. In short, she drained Jim, so I have the day off. She claimed that she hadn't committed adultery before. So I have corrupted her. Well, what do you think?"

"I think I want us to use our bed right now; it's so handy!"

The next day, Jim was getting frisky again, but I kept delaying him. Finally, he asked,

"What's the matter, Marge, did I do something wrong?"

"You did something wrong with Joan. She tattled."

"But you seemed to encourage us!"

"Maybe I'm jealous. After the way she bragged, I'm afraid that she's going to be hanging around for more."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Do what comes naturally and with experience. You might show me what you did to her that she liked so much, and don't spare me any details!"

"As you know, first Joan rubbed lotion all over my body."

"Let's adjourn to your bed, and skip the lotion!"

Jim lay supine on his bed. He was already 'tenting on the old campground.'

"What magical powers I have! You're already standing by for action! Still, I want foreplay!"

I slowly caressed him all over, with only his under shorts inadequately covering his modesty. After doing his front, I stripped him naked and played with his cock awhile. When he turned over, he had to lift up his butt to keep from spraining his cock. I squeezed his cheeks and gave each a resounding slap.

"Okay, now it's my turn!"

"Now, don't do what I do, do what I say!"

We stood by the bed for him to strip me. He embraced me, pressing his cock against my belly. He kissed where my neck and shoulder meet and grabbed my ass. As I yelped, he kissed my open mouth, thrusting his tongue inside. He grasped my breasts, claiming them. He thrust his fingers through the hair on the back of my head. When I gasped, he French-kissed me again. He was making love to me! I broke the clinch and dove onto the bed.

"Whose body do like better, Joan's or mine? She has bigger tits, but mine are firmer."

"That's like asking me who is the better poet, Emily Dickinson or Walt Whitman; or which novel is greater, War and Peace or The Brothers Karamazov; or...."

"Alright, you've made your point! It's too bad we haven't time for you to teach me literature, and then what we're doing now would be recess or physical education."

I delighted to his caresses and kisses all over the front of my naked body. His treatment of my other side was almost an anticlimax; I should have presented my back first. I'd forgotten the finish, but he hadn't: he gave each buttock a stinging slap! When I turned over, though, he mollified me by eating my pussy, as if it were his favorite dessert. This produced my orgasm.

"Now, I'm as ready as you were half an hour ago!"

I gave his cock a cursory kiss, lick and suck before throwing myself back down to welcome his cock. After penetrating me, Jim thrust home, setting off more fireworks. I wondered which of us was a better lay for him. Any port in a storm of lust, I supposed. Jim fucked me slowly but with urgent thrusts. He gazed lovingly into my eyes. He was so sweet to me that I had to restrain myself from lovingly responding to him. I wanted this to last and last, too, but making love was more dangerous than just having sex.

"Fuck me harder, faster! Do you want to cum in me? I want you to cum in me now!"

The sex, with loving overtones, was tremendously thrilling! Much as I wanted to lie coupled with Jim in our afterglow, retreating was the rational choice. Afterward, I said,

"I was just kidding about being jealous. I don't want you to fixate on me. Now you know that you can attract other women and have good sex with them, too!"

A few days later, Joan called.

"Well, I told Ed. It leaked out of me, dribble by dribble. He insisted upon graphic details. He became very angry, but by the climax of my story, he became very excited. He nearly tore my clothes off and then ravished me!"

"Then 'all's well that ends well!'"

"Ed has forgiven me, and he will forgive you, on one condition."

"Oh, jeez! On what condition?"

"That you let him... fuck you!"

"Really? Well, to quote Jackie Gleason, 'Hardee, har, har!'"

"Don't you see? You enticed and dared me to commit adultery. It's up to you to help Ed commit adultery. Then, we'll be even."

"I'm not going to be a revenge fuck!"

An image popped into my head of Ed between my legs grasping my tits and fucking me hard to punish me for corrupting his wife. I shivered.

"Then, what if my husband wanted to fuck you for revenge?"

"I don't think I'd mind, but"

"But Ed would want to fuck me again for revenge. It would be a never-ending cycle!"

"I think it's called wife swapping. I suppose, eventually, we'd lose track of whose turn it was."

"I can hardly wait for our next visit!" I said sarcastically, thinking that I should warn Don.

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers