Summertime Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The glow became so bright it woke him. The night was sultry and silent - it must have been about 4am. Babalon's visitation had been the most intensely real dream of his life. Possessed by it's insinuations, he decided to look for Seb immediately.

Feeling reckless and sexy, he crossed the threshold of his bedroom in only a vest. What did it matter if Rosy or whoever saw him wandering the hallways with his pretty penis on show? He would have left the house like that if Seb lived down the street. Perhaps he would leave the house like that if Seb was nowhere to be found? He pulled his scruffy Nikes onto his feet just in case.

Everything was still, and no one did see him as he mounted the stairs to Seb's attic. The Lad's door was partly open, and a soft light fell through the dope smoke onto the dark steps. Pushing it wide, Michael revealed the lone candle which lit the scene from it's perch on a dressing table to the left. Seb was asleep atop his sheets, wearing just a single sock and Michael's missing shorts. He recognised them instantly, the blue-green stripes pushed up into a tent by Seb's sleepy boner.

It took him a moment longer to realise the grubby sports sock was also his. It's twin was over on the dresser under that candle, surrounded by tarot cards and other objects, including the chastity cage, which Michael did not comprehend, and a gold chain necklace he thought he'd lost time ago. Guyliner graffiti covered the mirror, symbols and signs, and in the middle of it all Michael's name, drawn with love hearts and lightening strikes.

Exhausted by his stressful day, its accumulated humiliations and epiphanies, Michael simply climbed onto Seb's mattress and lay down next to him. His tormentor stirred drowsily, cuddling him with peerless affection. Michael sank into Seb's spoon with a sigh,

"Was that you dicking me around all day?"

"Yes, babe," Seb murmured.

It took Michael a while to formulate his reply, but after giving himself enough time to think it through, he knew exactly what he wanted to say,

"I liked it."

Seb smiled, kissed Michael on the neck, and drifted back into the stoner sleep from which he'd briefly surfaced.

Michael was also ready to sleep once more. Gently shaking his butt to be sure the long shaft of Seb's hard-on rubbed between his cheeks, he closed his eyes and surrendered to the dawn.

12