All Comments on 'Summoned by the Headmaster'

by Sexykit

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!!

Lovely start.... great description and lots of fodder for future chastisements!

Loved the 'gentle' threat of public punishment, and I am sure her deliberate flaunting of the "rules" will lead to much greater exposure, perhaps a warm up with the Headmaster's large, meaty hand, followed by twice the paddling and THEN 6 with his cane....... and since it's a naughty adult teacher, there's nothing in the rule book to say he won't roger the naughty Miss.... is there??

SexykitSexykitover 3 years agoAuthor

Hmm, I like your thinking ;)

SexykitSexykitover 3 years agoAuthor
Your wish is my command...

I so loved your story idea for what might happen next between stern Mr Hardwood and naughty Ms Kissme, that I've written the sequel: Taken by the Headmaster. I hope it lives up to your expectations ;)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yum! A perfect rendition of a classic fantasy.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexykit@Sexykit
I'd categorise myself as a wordphile - I get off on words way more than images. Give me well-written erotica over porn any day. As a voracious reader of erotica, I have a well-stocked bank of ideas and images to draw from, and joining Slowly over lockdown has given me the time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES