Summoned Proxy

Story Info
Kira has the most magical subway trip thanks to a witch.
1.3k words
4.71
5.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira had been late to work too many times this month already; today she made it onto the subway with her shoes untied and only one buckle done on her overalls, but she made it. She even remembered her bag, and she hoped that everything she needed for the work day was actually in it. She hadn't had time to put on a bra, either, and the way her nipple piercings were catching on the fabric of her shirt had her feeling a little excited.

The subway wasn't too crowded, which was normal-- she was glad to have a job with hours that let her leave a bit later in the morning so that she usually missed any major crush from everyone heading to work at the same time. She leaned over to tie her shoes, and to tug her socks back up to her knees from where they had slipped down as she hurried to the station. That was when she saw her.

She was sitting across the aisle and a few seats down, reading a fancy leatherbound tome and dressed all in black. And she was beautiful: flowing black hair that blended to purple ends, flawless pale skin... her corset top that Kira could see under her suit jacket made it hard to look away from her cleavage, but when Kira did she noticed her black heels and smart leather briefcase. Kira had never seen her on the subway before. Who was she?

Then the woman looked up. Kira felt something like a zap of electricity when their eyes met, and the woman smiled at her with a sort of knowing mischief. Kira smiled vaguely back, ashamed to be caught staring. She finished tying her shoes and sat back, looking around through the windows just for something to look at.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see the woman resume reading her book. There wasn't anything written on the cover, but whatever it was, it must've been engrossing. She barely looked away from it, and Kira saw that a few times it even seemed like her lips were moving faintly, like she was reading along. Kira realized she was staring again, but she couldn't help herself when the woman crossed and uncrossed her legs. It made her skirt hike up, and exposed the garters that held up her black nylons.

Kira wanted to pull those nylons down with her teeth. She pictured herself crossing the subway car and kneeling down between this woman's legs... hiking up her skirt, pulling her panties to the side...

"You certainly have quite the imagination, don't you?"

Kira jumped. The voice sounded clear as a bell in her head, but she was pretty sure no one had spoken. She looked around. The woman stared straight at her but her full lips remained still as the voice in her head sounded. "I'm Tabitha. And you're Kira, right?"

Kira nodded, shocked. Tabitha grinned. A man joined their car at the next station, and sat down a few seats away. Tabitha continued skimming her book like nothing had happened.

That was when Kira felt something touching her. What the hell? She looked down at her own chest. At first she couldn't see anything, but she could've sworn... Then something brushed against her nipple again, and she could see the faint glimmer of a shape. It looked almost like a ghostly hand, but that was insane.

"Oh!" She gasped out loud when one of those ghostly hands quite distinctly pinched her nipple, teasing and twisting it through her shirt where she had failed to buckle her overalls. Tabitha was grinning from behind her book, still not looking at Kira. Kira glanced at the man sitting a few seats over, but he had bulky headphones on, and he only paid attention to his phone and didn't seem to notice anything yet.

And how could he? There was nothing to see, unless you looked very, very closely. The phantom hands teased her nipples, and then cupped her chest, massaging her tits. She held in a moan. Her clit throbbed, and she could feel herself getting wet.

"Having fun?" The voice came again. Tabitha's voice, although she hadn't moved.

Kira nodded as subtly as she could. She wanted to feel those phantom hands all over her, on her tits and in her mouth and between her legs.

"God, I love hearing your filthy thoughts. I can't wait to feel how wet you are."

Kira glanced at the man on his phone again, but Tabitha's voice came to her once more. "Don't worry about him. He won't bother you while I'm around."

One of the hands floated up to her throat, and the other moved down to caress her over her pants. Fuck, that's so good. Her clit was aching. The friction wasn't enough, but it was also so so good-- Kira closed her eyes, in pure bliss, but the ghostly hand squeezed her throat.

"You have to look at me, Kira," Tabitha said. She stared at her openly over the top of her book. A spellbook, Kira realized. "Are you ready for more?"

Kira nodded her head as enthusiastically as she could with the pressure at her throat. She couldn't tell if she was lightheaded from that or from the way all her blood was flowing south. "Yes," she mouthed.

Tabitha flipped the page. Her lips moved a few times as she invoked another spell. The hands seemed to vanish, and Kira felt her heart drop. Then she felt something hot and sticky touch her leg.

As before, she couldn't quite see whatever the spell had summoned; it was almost invisible, and only out of the corner of your eye could you see any shimmering shape. But what Kira could make out made her heart hammer in her chest.

Three tentacles crept up her leg. At first they only pressed up against her overalls, barely teasing her clit, but then one slipped between the denim and her skin and found her panties. She was already soaked, but the moisture from the tentacles mixed with her own slick and made her pussy throb.

Kira gasped when one of the tentacles forced her panties aside. It was a tight squeeze-- uncomfortable, almost painful-- to have her clothes bunched up out of the way. She wondered what this looked like from Tabitha's perspective, and realized that the witch could probably clearly see her pussy from the way her legs were splayed. Tabitha was still looking at her over her book, but she had lowered the book now and Kira could see her squirming a little in her seat.

The tentacles hesitated at her entrance.

"Please," Kira whispered.

Tabitha's lips parted slightly in a gasp of delight. Then the tentacles plunged into Kira's cunt, all three at once.

"Fuck!" Kira gasped, and spread her legs further. She could feel each tentacle moving independently, each one hot and oozing and pressing against her in the most delicious ways. She had never felt so full, she felt like any second she might explode. The drag of her shirt on her nipples only made her clench tighter. It took all her control not to thrust her hips to meet each thrust of the tentacles.

"You're gonna cum, aren't you, darling?"

Kira nodded helplessly.

"I can feel how tight you are. Your pussy is so cute, especially spread open that way. And look at that blush... I hope we run into each other again, cause I love those little breathy moans. Okay, baby, are you ready to cum for me?"

Kira nodded again. Then the ghostly hands rematerialized, one pinching her nipple and one frantically rubbing her clit. Fuck, fuck fuck fuck-- All the tentacles pulsed in and out of her at an odd disjointed pace that had her hurtling toward the edge.

"Ohhh..." Her body convulsed as she came, legs clamping shut and pussy clenching around nothing. The tentacles and ghostly hands had disappeared as soon as her orgasm hit. By the time Kira caught her breath, the train had stopped and Tabitha was disappearing onto the platform.

Kira turned to look for her out the window, and just had time to see her wink as the train pulled away. Kira realized she had missed her stop a while ago.