Sunbed Fucking for Little Niece

Story Info
After fucking Jane’s ass, Ally and I visit the tanning salon.
1.3k words
3.69
10.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 10

Fucking my eighteen-year-old Ariana Grande; Jenna Ortega-looking niece Ally and my tall buxom Pamela Anderson-esque wife Jane had become a chore. Be careful what you wish for. I was getting side-lined by the little five-foot-something fire cracker and my steely Amazonian stature wife. All the outfits and costumed threesomes had become a blur and the gushing and cumming just a mess to clean up. I could only watch so much 69 rug munching.

Both Jane and Ally had finished pleasuring each other in our bed, and I just couldn't get off.

I'd followed Jane to the toilet, juices dripping from her minge and drying on the inside of her thighs. I tried to explain like a sad cuck that the dynamics wasn't working out. But it was falling on deaf ears as she pissed and wiped herself.

I missed the simple days of emptying my sacks, over Ally's dirty panties, strappy shoes, pumps and socks. The good times of splattering spunk over Jane's and Ally's old doll's Barbie, Disney, Bratz dolls in our spare room. Maybe I should have stopped Ally from staying with us so often, even though it was convenient for work and college, and to get away from her argumentative mom, and put a stop to her staying with us over the years. Maybe Ally wouldn't have become infatuated with me and Jane with her.

I thought how far we'd come from the night Ally jumped in my bed and spooned me, her hand like a magnet to my dick and I'd returned her back to the spare room. To recently where I'd have great incest fun emptying my sacks over Ally. Messing up her face of makeup & dark curly hair. Masturbating over her little body watching cum drip from her face, fucking her tight ass and pussy.

In the tiled room my cock got hard thinking about Ally's slit and Jane with smudged red lipstick took my erection as a signal for her to get on her knees and bend over on the toilet mat, maybe feeling guilty I'd not joined in their lesbian antics.

I wanted to play with Ally all to myself, but Jane would have to do. Jane rested her arms on the toilet seat. With her toned ass cheeks out, and folds of her loose meat flaps on display, I slipped my thick length inside her loose cunt and banged away as hard as I could taking out all my frustration on her gash.

"You fucking incest whore!" I seethed, pounding my sordid wife's sopping wet pussy with her huge tits juggling.

Pushing her head of long blonde hair into the toilet pan, I took my meat out of her hairy trimmed minge flaps and slammed it into her shitter.

"You love licking out our little niece, don't you?!" I growled. "Lick the fucking toilet rim Jane like you rim our rings!" I demanded.

Ploughing and thrusting in her scented back entrance it didn't take me long, and with an unsophisticated loud nasel grunt I shot my dense, creamy wad into her sweaty arse-hole. Pulling my cock out, her ass twitched and winked as cum oozed out. I moved from behind her holding her hair in a ponytail. Then as she side eyed me with running mascara, I stuck my shitty cock in her red lipstick mouth.

"Clean it!" After she'd cleaned my niece loving rod I pissed over the clit licking cunt's face as she gargled and spat out my urine.

"I love your piss you dirty fuck," she gasped, grinning from ear-to-ear.

"You're a dirty slut," I spat holding my floppy dick.

I helped Jane up and fondled her tits and ass along the way.

Ally stood in the doorway in a white vest-top and dark leggings, "I love you two dirty cunts," she smiled playing with her, dark curly hair. "When you've finished with my auntie can you give me a ride Uncle-fuckster?" she asked, with her white manicured nails on her hips.

It wasn't the ride I thought and within an hour we were in a tanning salon, but I spent most the drive perving over Ally's cleavage in her tight top and then her ass in her skin tight bottoms as we made our way in.

In public nothing could beat seeing strangers, with the knowledge of nobody else knowing that you are fucking your young niece at home.

In the small cramped room Ally's little five-foot odd frame brushed against my inflating cock as she kicked off her white Nikes, and got undressed leaving her ankles socks until last.

"Good girl!" I sighed as she got to her knees, my eyes ogling her perfect curves as my cock leaked a messy string of pre-cum.

"You like fucking your stunning mature auntie?" I probed, looking down at Ally's rousing stained pantie, bra, socks and pumps.

"I like shitting and pissing on the old cheating promiscuous bitch more," she sneered, looking up at me with dimpled cheeks and puppyish eyes.

I felt her firm ample tits as my prick stirred. Looking down her cleavage, white pedicure toes, and shaven peachy mound.

"I love your fat big cock Unc'," she said, her eyes creased, slapping my dick-wand on her dimpled cheek.

"You're a dirty little cunt," I grinned, as she slobbered all over my cock and balls.

Before she could finish nodding I stuffed my meat in the back of her throat.

"Oh, baby," I sighed.

I held her mop of curly hair, and faced fucked my niece, enjoying my balls slapping on her chin as she gagged on my length.

"Shh, they'll hear us! And we'll be kicked out.," I mumbled, trying not to cum.

Spluttering with bloodshot bulging eyes, Ally slapped my thighs for me to stop. I released her and she puked a little on the floor, followed by dribble and spit on my sacks full of uncle love.

I rubbed my hard cock across her cute ass as she hopped onto the tanning bed. And once both in I laid on top of her little body closing the bed's canopy of tubes. It was a claustrophobic 15 minutes of cramped niece fucking.

It was clear that only our backs and backsides were getting tanned. The blue hues made her look so alluring, her nails sexily bright too. Like fucking a blue Avatar character. Ally's body squeaked under my weight on acrylic base, as she moved helplessly up and down with each thrust.

In the cramped space sweating like pigs even with the noisy fans on, we swapped positions and she got on top of me, fucking me as her sweaty tits and petite body rubbed against me.

The heat was intense as her coochie muscles contracted. She came soaking my crotch and balls, shuddering and shaking under the fluorescent bulb lights her teeth scarily blinding white.

She kissed me hard, and with her little tongue darting around my mouth I wrapped my arms around her tightly. Licking her face as her shaven mound rubbed on my pubes, with a nasal grunt I came hard inside her tight compact cunt, moaning as reams of jizz filled her up.

"Good girl," I sighed.

"Fuck yeah," she whimpered spent.

There was a loud click of UV light switching off, and with the session over we fell into silence and darkness. Instantly, even with her tiny body close it suddenly felt cold, as my creamy spunk oozed out of Ally onto the acrylic bed.

"Well that beats fingering myself," Ally giggled.

"You need to lick that cum up Ally," I whispered, as her cunt contracted, and I opened the canopy. "Don't waste it, I'm serious."

"Now you can take me underwear shopping," Ally purred, sliding off standing on the floor. "To fulfil your dirty fantasy of fucking your little niece in a changing room," she smiled, bending over licking the cum from bed, "Instead of me just sending you videos..." she added huskily, looking over her shoulder as I rubbed my flaccid cock on her toned ass.