Sunday Family BBQ

Story Info
Family BBQ, almost everyone gets some.
1.6k words
3.79
21.2k
14
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday BBQ.

This past Sunday we had a BBQ, with my Brother-in-law's family, my brother and his kids and my father-in-law. My Father-in-law got over a little early to help but most of the work was already done. My boys were outside cleaning the pool and the yard while Joe was cleaning up the BBQ and outdoor kitchen. That's when my Father-in-law walked back into the kitchen and stood behind me. As I was getting something out of the refrigerator, I felt him behind me and as he kissed my neck his hands reached around a grabbed my breast. I told him to stop but he just kept grabbing my breast as one hand slid down my belly then down to my pussy. He told me that everyone was outside and to turn around and get on my knees.

I told him "Please no, there is not much time."

He took his cock out and said, "Then you better get busy."

I looked outside one quick time to see where everyone was then I dropped down to my knees. My father-in-law took his cock in his hand and slapped my face with his semi hard cock.

"You want this cock in your mouth, tell me who loves sucking my cock."

"I do, I love sucking your cock."

I took him in my mouth and started sucking his cock. With my mouth on his cock, I cupped his hanging balls and took him deeper in my mouth. He held the back of my head and started fucking my mouth, hitting the back of my throat with his cock.

"You want daddy's cum in your mouth?"

"Yes, I do please."

"Then tell me I want to hear it from my daughter-in-law."

I jerked his cock and said" Yes Daddy, I want you to cum in my mouth."

I put his cock back in my mouth and I could tell he was getting closer to cumming. He held the back of my head and a few minutes later he pumped his cum into my mouth. I swallowed his cum and licked his cock clean. I stood up and he slapped me gently on the ass and told me to go clean up and he would be outside.

The BBQ went very well, lots of food and drinks. My boys and their cousins were in the pool most of the day while everyone else sat around the firepit drinking and watching the games on the outdoor tv.

Just as we finished dinner the doorbell rang, and Matt went to get the door. He came back, followed by Ted and Mario. Since Ted and Mario are longtime friends of Matts (and me) everyone in the family knew them. We sat around having some more drinks when Ted went inside the house. I saw him from the kitchen waving me into the house. When I got in the house, he started kissing me and feeling me up, telling me how horny is was for me. He had my tits out of my bikini top when he told me to call Matt into the house. I called for Matt to come help me in the kitchen. When he got into the kitchen, he looked at us, Ted was standing behind me one hand on my breast and the other slid down my belly and into my bikini bottoms.

"You know why I'm here Matt?"

"You want to fuck my wife. Right?"

"Right, so how am I going to fuck this tight pussy if you have company?"

"I don't know Ted, I'm sorry. Maybe you can come back later."

"Later?, look at her pussy is nice and wet already."

Ted looked at me and back at Matt and said, "I'll tell what we are going to do, I'm going to take you wife to your bedroom and make love to her and you're going to keep everyone outside."

"Yes Ted."

"Good, now go outside and make sure have your phone with you."

Ted took me to the bedroom and closed the door behind us. He sat on the bed and told me to strip. I took off my bikini and wrap and drop to my knees. I took his cock in my mouth and it didn't take long for him to get nice and hard. After he got nice and hard he sat me on the bed and spread my legs. He dove his head between my legs and started licking my pussy. We didn't have much time, so he moved over to Matt side of the bed and laid on his back. He pulled me on top of him and I sat on his cock He grabbed my hips and started pulling up and down on his cock. It didn't take long for me to cum on his cock. As Ted got closer, he told me to call and tell matt to come inside. Matt came into the bedroom and watched as I road Ted cock until he came deep inside my pussy. As I slid off Ted's cock, I could feel his load of cum rush out of my pussy and down on Ted cock and balls.

"See I told you Matt, you wife's pussy always wants my cock."

"Yes, Ted, I know that."

"Look your wife can wear my cum in the pussy the rest of the day but I can't go outside like this. You know what you need to do?"

"Yes, I do Ted."

"That's right my little cock sucker, lick all the cum off my cock and don't forget my balls."

Matt got on the bed and between Ted legs and licked Ted shaft and balls clean. I put my bikini back on over my cum soaked pussy and head back outside. A few minutes later Matt and Ted came outside, I walked up to Matt and gave him a big kiss tasting Ted cum still on Matts lips and tongue. A little while later and a few more drinks I notice that Mario went inside. Ted moved over to me and told me Mario was inside the house and to go see him. I get up and go inside to look for Mario, and he is standing in the kitchen.

"You know I also need some of that find cunt of yours."

"Yes Mario, let's go to the bedroom."

"No, I want you right now, so me what a cock slut you are."

He pushed me against the kitchen island and started kissing me and feeling up my breasts. I could feel his hard cock in his shorts as he started grinding up on my pussy. He took his cock out and pulled my bikini bottoms down a little exposing my bare pussy to him. He lifted one of my legs on the chair and slid his cock into my pussy. I let out a moan as he started fucking me.

"That's it slut, take my cock."

He continued to fuck me, slowly with long stokes. Then he grabbed my hips and fucked me harder and faster. I felt his cock deep in my pussy and a few minutes later I felt his cock trust and pulse as he filled my pussy with his load. After he came he slid his cock out and pulled up my bikini bottoms his load still deep inside me.

"You are fucking amazing bitch, now clean my cock so I can go back outside."

"Yes Mario"

I dropped to my knees and sucked and licked Mario's cock clean. He zipped up his shorts and went back outside. I pulled my self together and fixed my bikini and started to walk back outside. I took a few steps toward the patio doors when I felt a gush of cum run out of my pussy. I stopped and pulled the front of my bikini open and saw it was full of Mario's cum. I grabbed a towel and put if around my waist before going outside. I spend the rest of the night with the Ted and his brother Mario's cum in my pussy.

After everyone left and after we cleaned up, we went up to bed. I was getting undressed, and Matt was in the bathroom. I was still very horny so I walked up behind him, reached around and grabbed his little dick. I jerked his little dick and I said to him, "Do you want to make love to your horny wife with your little dick?"

"Yes Babe, I want to make love to you with my little dick."

I pull him by his disk to the bed and sat him down. I dropped to my knees and took his dick in my mouth. I stood up and pushed him back on the bed and climbed onto his lap. I guided his little dick into my pussy. I grinded my pussy on his dick as he pulled on my hips.

"Babe, want to cum please."

"Yes Matt, tell me where your little dick wants to cum."

"Please babe, let my little dick cum inside you."

I think the more I called Matt's cock a little dick the hotter and hard he tried to fuck me. Matt said he was about to cum, as he pulled me harder onto his dick.

I gave him a big kiss then said, "That's it, Matt, cum for me, let that little dick cum in my pussy, show me the love."

I barely felt it, but his little dick pulsed and shot a load into my pussy. We kissed some more I rolled over, and we went to sleep. It was a great BBQ