Sunday Sex Session (Short Story)

Story Info
How their weekend sex routine changes when he’s in chastity.
1.2k words
3.87
6.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nifrag
Nifrag
92 Followers

Claire is half asleep, her blonde bob messy and tussled above her pretty face, her pale BBW body stretches the fabric of her black vest top and g-string knickers beneath the warm thick duvet she has wrapped herself in.

She loves snoozing on a Sunday before it is time to get up and get the day started. She is able to stretch out across their double bed because her husband of fifteen years has woken early as usual and gone downstairs so he does not disturb her.

She wonders if he will be back up soon for their Sunday morning ritual where he would bring a hot cup of tea for her.

She makes a lazy smile to herself as she remembers how the routine used to be, he would be downstairs drinking coffee and playing video games, playing with himself as well most probably, until he feels he is horny and the time is right to head upstairs and quietly open the bedroom door to see if Claire is awake. he would tiptoe across the room to place a cup of tea carefully on her bedside table, a payment for his planned orgasm. He would quietly close the door, quickly strip himself naked and slide under the duvet with his erection bobbing in anticipation.

She would sleepily cuddle against his naked body as he gropes her fat belly and heavy breasts, only one thing on his mind, his cock pressing against her backside, He would tug at her clothing until she shifts and then helps him remove her vest top and knickers, knowing he will be expecting to get inside her cunt as quickly as possible she would grab the bottle of lube from her bedside drawer, teasing the head of his cock with the tips of her fingers while coating him with the slippery liquid and, once she has him hard, would help guide his thick prick into her tight pussy, making small grunts and moans as he stretches her hole with his wide shaft.

She would use her lubricated fingers to tease and rub her clit as he begins to roughly thrust his length into her, reaching his strong hand around to squeeze her large breasts and play with her nipples, making her gasp as he pinches them between finger and thumb.

He would fuck her steadily for a few minutes before she would feel him tense and she would speed up her fingers to try to time her orgasm to arrive just as his cock pulses and fills her with his hot semen. Often she will need to squeeze her pussy walls around his shrinking member and rub furiously in order to reach her climax before his spent cock slips from her stretched and oozing hole.

They would cuddle together for a while as he recovers from his exertions, he would kiss her back and neck before sliding out of their bed, leaving her to snooze again and drink her tea in peace to the sound of the shower running in their bathroom.

This routine has changed now after he had asked if she would be his key-holder and they began to explore chastity inside a female led relationship. It had taken a year of on-off play before she had been comfortable with having a Sunday morning where he would bring her cup of tea at a set time, after he has loaded and unloaded the dishwasher and done at least one load of washing, the kitchen and living room tidied, knowing that she expects him to do his share of their chores. Claire will decide if she feels in the mood for sex, and, if she does then she will pull the covers aside to let him know he can join her. She will watch him as he strips himself down to just his small metal cage and climbs into bed with her.

Claire will have him hold her close while he strokes her hair, then she will tell him what she would like, most often she will have him slowly massage her neck and shoulders until their slow foreplay would have her ready to remove her top to allow him to gently stroke and caress her fat belly. When she feels her pussy begin to tingle and dampen and the urge for more takes her she would have him move so she can lie on her back, he would kneel between her legs and gently caress her breasts and nipples, tickling the sensitive flesh with soft strokes and slow circles, moving his hands to stroke her neck, shoulders and belly. Sometimes she will reach a hand down to cup his caged cock, enjoying his small desperate moans as she pulls and squeezes his heavy balls.

Once Claire is fully aroused she would let her legs spread wider, presenting her thick inner thighs for him to touch and tease.She would lie still with her eyes closed and drift into a fantasy, sometimes her husband, but often her mind would have a different set of hands massaging her body.1

When she is ready she would help him remove her knickers and she would spread her legs even wider, exposing her cleanly shaven mound to her husband as he moves his body downwards, feeling his hot breath on her smooth outer lips as he begins to kiss and lick, his saliva joining her wetness as her bald pussy slowly opens, encouraged by his mouth and fingers, revealing the soft pink inner lips and the ring of muscles of her tight hole which are slowly and gently stretched open as he pushes against her with his probing tongue.

She takes her time letting her excitement build gradually, with one hand in his hair she can adjust his position and push him into her or pull him away from her wet pussy, signalling with her fingers on his head to make him lick harder or softer, when to suck on her clit, and when to tongue fuck her cunt.

She drifts inside her own dirty fantasies as her locked husband performs cunnilingus on her sopping hole and the rock hard clit above until she is ready to orgasm and she moans softly "Just like that, Don't stop, don't stop, I'm going to cum, Make me cum, Please make me cum."

When she orgasms she pants, gasps and moans loudly, her fat body twitching as the feelings of pleasure flow through her. She roughly grips his hair and pulls his mouth hard against her as she jerks around, before pushing him away from her sensitive clit, moving his mouth and tongue down lower to lick inside her pussy lips and clean the creamy juices leaking from her opening as she comes down gently from her climax.

Sometimes Claire will keep him there and let his lapping tongue build her up to a second orgasm, using a different fantasy lover. She takes her time and he does not stop until she is fully satisfied, knowing that his own scheduled orgasms are dependent on how well he performs for his wife and key-holder.

Once she feels completely satiated she thanks her husband before sending him to shower and she will drink her tea in peace while wrapped again in the covers.

Nifrag
Nifrag
92 Followers