Sundown Rendezvous Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Exotic dancer proves to be more captivating that imagined.
996 words
4.04
4.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rod_knee
rod_knee
25 Followers

I

The sun was low in the sky as I drove down the road slowly looking for her address. I had a cel-number, but I didn't think I would need it. Then I spotted the trailer court—Palm Shadows - 5701.

"Great," I thought to myself, "Now, find space 14."

As my tires ground on the gravel in front of trailer 14, I saw the curtains move in the window. I had to admit I was a bit nervous. I paused and took a deep breath before getting out of the car.

"Good, no dogs," I mumbled as I looked around me. Her stage name was Briana, and she was hot! A dancer in a club I had come to frequent. The club had loads of hot women with gorgeous bodies, but Briana seemed different, sort of special. She was attentive and gentle. And more innocent, I thought, not cold and cynical like the rest. Oh yeah—and her name wasn't Briana. It was really Amy, but she made me promise never to use that name in the club. Or tell anyone that I knew it. She could get fired, she said. I had picked up a bouquet of flowers when I stopped for gas. I grabbed them and bounded up the porch steps. The door opened, and I saw Briana—Amy, that is—though the screen door. She had long sleek legs. Above them she was wearing a shear red wrap-around pajama that only barely covered her crotch, and above that were the most beautiful brown eyes and smile that I have ever seen on a woman. A warm, sexy, lookin-for-trouble kind of smile.

"Hi Amy," I said.

She didn't answer. She just smiled and lifted the corner of the scarlet pajama. I caught a glimpse of that same beautiful bikini-waxed bush I had dreamt about almost every night since the first time I saw her dance. When I pulled on the screen door, it was latched from the inside.

"You show me yours," she told me in her quiet sexy southern accent, and she smiled again.

"What? Here?" I stammered.

"You saw mine."

"But I'm on your front porch. What about your neighbors?"

"Forget the neighbors. Do you want in, or not?"

I set the flowers on a lawn chair, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my cock.

"Ooh that's pretty," she said.

Then she opened her pajama all the way showing me her full naked front.

"Wow," I sighed.

"Now get it hard," she ordered.

"Are you crazy? It's still light out." I whispered.

"No one's here," she shrugged, "Get hard for me." She rubbed her crotch.

"Oh my God," I said. "Alright."

"And hurry up," she added.

I undid my pants and played with myself. But it didn't take long. Just standing there with my cock out in front of her gorgeous breasts and pussy beneath that magic smile was almost more than I could take. Before I knew it, my cock was hard and dripping.

"There," I said.

"You're hot," she said, "Now show me your ass."

"Huh?"

"You heard me. Drop your pants and press your tight little ass up against my screen door. Then I'll let you in."

I was sure I was going to get arrested, but I obeyed and turned around. I dropped my pants and pressed both cheeks on her screen door. A car drove by on the road. I was damned glad it didn't pull in.

"That's good," Amy told me, and she unlatched the screen door.

"You're crazy," I told her as I stepped in.

"You knew that. That's why you came. Why? You think us girls don't like to inspect the merchandise, too?"

II

She tied her pajama in front again. As I bent over to pull up my pants, she kissed me on the cheek.

"I just had a shower," she informed me. "Why don't you get one while I put on some coffee. Bathroom's right there." She pointed down the hall.

I loosely buckled my pants and obediently went to the bathroom. It smelled like a woman's bathroom—sweet with lilac-scented soap, shampoo and perfume. I undressed while the shower water warmed up. She had a massage head on a flex hose, and I used it to get every part of my body clean.

But then ...!

When I stepped out of the shower my clothes were gone! Not even a towel to dry myself or cover up with.

"Amy! Where's my clothes? And can I have a towel please?" I yelled.

"You won't be needing your clothes for a while, Hon'. But here's a towel."

She entered and started drying me off.

"That's nice. But where are my clothes?"

"Put away," Amy shrugged, and she walked away with the towel. "Meantime see if you can make me happy," she called over her shoulder.

I had fantasized about this, but I never thought it would happen to me. A naked sex slave of the most beautiful, sexiest woman I had ever met in my life.

"Your clothes and your keys are in the trunk of my car," she cheerfully explained. "My car alarm is loud, too. Now that would get the neighbors up. The alarm going off and a naked man sneaking around. Shoot! They'd prob'ly call the Sheriff."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I glanced toward the door and saw it was closed and padlocked from the inside! I was being kidnapped! What was this beautiful but apparently crazy woman trying to do? She walked back from the kitchen and handed me a cup of hot coffee.

"What do you take in your coffee, Hon?"

I just stared at her.

"Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with the coffee," she informed me. "Unless you don't like it strong. You want milk, Sugar?"

"No, just black," I answered.

"Careful you don't burn yourself with it," she laughed. "Sit down. Take a load off," she said gesturing toward a low stuffed chair in the kitchenette-living room.

rod_knee
rod_knee
25 Followers