Sunita

Story Info
Sunita loves her father.
807 words
2.88
5.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. This is a work of fiction.

Sunita was 25, a post graduate, 40D boobs, 5ft 7 and a looker. She normally wore sari, salwar kameez or lehnga choli. She was a social person and a graceful dancer. She had lots of friends both male and female. She was fond of discos, eating out and generally making merry. While a number of her friends were in steady relationships she did not have a partner. She adored her dad or anna as she called him and could not imagine herself with anyone else.

Her anna Arvind was the head of a large company and use to travel extensively.

Arvind was heavy built and tall. He always exhibited authority and people obeyed his every command. Sunita admired the way her anna conducted himself. He was devoted to his family and loved his daughter.

On his travels Arvind normally had company. His secretary Aarti accompanied him and normally stayed in his room. She was small and petite and loved his cock. During the day she would accompany him on meetings while at night they would be together. As is normal they would share the bed. Since they were both highly sexually aroused they would normally make love. She loved his cock andhe normally brought her to orgasm. The normal sounds from their room were "......CHODO.....CHODO.....CHODO.......OOOOA.......AAAAAH.......FUCK.....HARDER....JAAAN..... BAHENCHOD......MAAACHOD......ZOR SE CHODO.....FUCK ME"

Sunita knew of Aarti and wanted to take her place. She wanted Arvinds laurda in her chooth...she wanted to feel his kisses......suck his cock .....feel his manhood in her vagina and be like a wife to him. She thought of how to make this happen.

Sunita spoke to her mother and told her she wanted to get fucked by anna. Dimple her mother was aghast and said you cant fuck your own father. But Sunita was bent on fucking him so she convinced Dimple to convince Arvind to take a holiday with only Sunita. Dimple gave advice to Sunita "agar tumko chudvana hai to lehnga pehno ya phir sari.......unke saath sona.....baby doll raat ko pehnna......hamesha boobs ache se bade dikhna......raat to panty mat pehnna......unka laurda asani se tumhari choot tak pahunhna chahiye......" (if you want to get fucked wear a lehnga or sari....sleep with him......wear baby doll nighties so your legs are exposed....show your boobs....dont wear panties at night.....his cock should reach your cunt).

The father and daughter went to Shimla for their holiday and stayed in mushobra in a five star hotel. Both of them were openly flirting......Sunita would kiss her father anywhere........since they were father daughter no one objected......they said such a lovely pair.....the kisses were flying and she would put her hand on his laurda. He would be hard. His daughter was so attractive that in his mind he would say ......"mera laurda lo......chooth do........kya chooth hai......"

Sunita was waiting for the night when she wore her sexy baby doll nightie while Arvind was in his pajamas. He saw her legs and wanted to fuck her. She was waiting for his touch and soon he was on her. She pulled his pajamas while he lifted her nightie and sucked her boobs.....she was saying "daddy mujhe chodo......zor se chodo.......mujhe laurda do........deep jaao......" Daddy or anna was only to eager...his cock went straight into her chooth and the friction for both of them was exquisite. She was saying "ZOR SE CHODO.......JALDI CHODO.......JUICE DO......MUJHE MAA BANAO....CHODO CHODO......JALDI CHODO......FASTER....HARDER......"

Anna was saying "sunita tumhari kya chooth hai........tum sundar ho......tumhare mamooen kya bade hai......OOOOH.......OOOH....AAAAH....." He was fucking her nor nearly an hour. After this they took a break and ordered wine from room service. Sunita asked her father about Aarti. She was told that Aarti was very special and she would have to share him with both Aarti and Dimple.

Both the love birds continued their fucking every night for the next seven days with OOOOH and AAAAAH regularly coming from their room. The house keeping maid even asked them how they had so much energy to be fucking all the time. They simply kissed while he started to suck Sunitas boobs. The maid said "mujhe bhi chodo" and they had a joint session with her.

AARTI AND SUNITA

Aftr the holiday Anna started to take both Sunita and Aarti with him on tours. They would fuck. Arvind would suck the boobs of one girl while the other took his cock in one of her holes. All three would be saying "OOOH......AAAAH......CHODO.....ZOR SE....."

This would go on the whole night. Sunita was thrilled and enjoyed getting a fucked as part of the threesome. She even told Dimple to join but she only said she was happy that Sunita was getting her fathers laurda and now she should have a child so mother and daughter would be sisters and there would be a child who was her grandson or granddaughter.