Sunita aur Uska Dost

Story Info
Group sex with gay sucking and fucking pussy.
790 words
4.37
6.5k
3
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me first say something about myself. I am male. I love wearing sexy female clothes. From time to time I dress up, do a perfect makeup, wear either a lengha chunni, salwar kameez a palazzo, a skirt, a saree with matching footwear and go out. My makeup is appreciated by one and all. I even get guys whistling at me when I walk. I enjoy the attention I get. I love shopping for clothes, lingerie and lipsticks, eye shadows and other makeup. I walk the streets and sometimes pickup a guy. At times people think I am a randi and offer Sometimes I advertise and hook up with someone.

What I am going to tell you now was a very sweet gesture by my secretary Sunita. I had not gone out on the roads or picked up a guy for nearly a year. My secretary used to always dress me up so she knew that I had not been with a man for some time. She asked me whether I had been with a man recently. I told her I was unable to get a decent hulk for some time so I was giving it a break.

The next day she took permission to go out of the office. After an hour she calls me to enquire whether I want to hook up with a guy. She said a friend of hers Gautam was there. She was sitting with him and if I wanted I could hook up with him. She put him on the line. I liked him and said I would get back.

The next day I requested her to fix up and call him to our office. Gautam agreed and started chatting on whatsapp and also called on the phone. He wanted to know how I would dress for him.

I described to him in detail that I would wear a kameez with a palazzo. I would put makeup, lipstick, eye shadow and kajal. I would also be wearing a sexy 38B Tshirt bra and panties. We chatted for atleast 10 hours across sessions and he came after 2 days to meet me.

Sunita said she also wanted to be on the action. So when Gautam came we were both ready for him. I was wearing a palazzo and kurta. My head was covered with a chunni. She was wearing a salwar kameez and looked beautiful and sexy. He came and with all his strength picked me up and gave me a long deep kiss and then kissed her. He then removed my palazzo and put my kameez up. He forecefully put my bra away from my boobs (I have large boobs 38B which I have cultivated with a doctors help). He sucked my boobs like crazy. I removed his clothes and sucked his cock. After some time he put me on the ground and started fucking my mouth with such strength. My mouth was full of his cum. Sunita joined in and started feeling his body. In the meantime his cock was putting so much cum in my mouth and I swallowed it.

Since Sunita was now touching him he got further aroused and removed Sunita's salwar kameez put her legs up and straight he was in her. She did not utter a sound and just said aur karo, zor se karo (fuck me, fuck me harder). Mujhe zor se laurda do (give me your hard cock). Meri chooth maro (bang my pussy). I in the meantime was sucking her boobs. She was just asking for more. She just could not get enough laurda. She wanted to be fucked so hard. He fucked her for a long long time and then when he came out all the cum was on her and me too. I had been sucking her boobs and though her size was just 32B but they were so marvellous and beautiful. I have rarely tasted such good and sexy boobs. Also when he exited I sucked all their cum from her chooth. It was a beautiful chooth.

My own cock is very small just 3 inches as I took medicine to reduce the size so Gautam really thought he was with a girl with me. I am also a randi so I knew how to take care of my man. Sunita also is very good with men and she also goes out from time to time. Sometimes we go together to the market and pick up couples. But this particular time it was really good and this guy really knew how to look after a woman including gay and how to fuck hard.

If you like my story please vote and I will give you many more such incidents which really happened.