All Comments on 'Sunrise Fantasy Ch. 05'

by fitfidelityfifty64

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG, this was very HOT and it's now very intense with that last direct question. I don't think Donnie's going to lie to his wife. But I can't wait to find out what's going to happen when he tells her yes. This great story just keeps building, getting better and better. And with so many questions to be answered, it has the reader on the edge of their seat. #5 was another ***** chapter. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have loved this story and was really looking forward to the first time they fucked. But I have to be honest this chapter was a big disappointment. For the first time, Josh seemed kind of like a selfish asshole - which is terrible knowing that Donnie had never been with a man before. First, all the talk about his first male lover, his professor, and how Josh drifted back, lost in those past memories, was off-putting. I don’t care if you’re not a jealous person, no one wants to think the person they are having sex with is thinking about a past lover. Josh’s comments about Donnie’s faux dominance seemed insulting. Then the conversation after where Josh said his thoughts were all about himself, leading Donnie to feel like just a sex toy for Josh’s pleasure was terrible. And finally I loved their dynamic until now - and very much hope it doesn’t shift into Josh as an asshole dom and Donnie as a humiliated sub who just feels used. That would change the entire dynamic of their relationship and in a very “far from good” way. Who knows what Mel’s knowledge of her husband’s bi exploration will be but from her earlier reaction, she’s likely to think it’s hot. And please don’t turn this into a deal where Josh and Mel cuck Donnie and both abuse and humiliate him.

fitfidelityfifty64fitfidelityfifty64almost 2 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the feedback. I was struggling with this chapter and then the one after and before getting off track this comment may have saved the series. I was going to scrap what I did regardless, but this gives me direction and a way to bring it back to center. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfitfidelityfifty64@fitfidelityfifty64
Always willing to explore my sub or dominant side in chats or otherwise. Married man exploring my perverted literary side in public. Please read and comment. https://literotica.com/s/secretly-sadistic-santa https://literotica.com/s/secretly-sadistic-santa-ch-02 https://liter...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES