Sunrise Fantasy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over my shoulder, liking the position the offered my body to him, laying on my island totally submissive to his desire. He smiled at me as I turned, rose up and joined him naked in my kitchen for a kiss. We were now lovers, I was his and he had made sure I had gotten mine.

"Well," he started. "That was something special."

"Yes it was," I said, our wet cocks pressing against thighs and waistlines, our hands in each other's hair or massaging shoulders, arms and backs, exploring the gift of our bodies we were each giving to each other.

We made small talk, comfortable in being naked for a while, I handed him some water and we discussed the rest of the training, where my wife was and then I asked him.

"What were you thinking as you entered me for the first time?" I said, rather proud of my forwardness, my comfort it asking for transparency. He paused, swung his beautiful body around, the dangling cock still a good six inches.

"I have to admit Donnie, it was all about me," Josh said finally. "I was basking in how free I felt for the first time in a long time."

"Free?" I said, just focusing on the word that stuck out.

"You know, the feeling of being trapped by work, family and other responsibilities," Josh said. "I left my phone in the car, it couldn't get in the way. There was no agenda, no expectations with you here and I was free to pursue was felt good to me."

"Fair enough," I said, now searching for a follow up that didn't sound forced or defensive, I did feel a little neglected in the moment of him entering MY body.

"What were you thinking, Donnie?" Josh said.

"How fucking good you felt pushing deeper inside me," I said quickly. "The warmth, pressure, friction and your hands on me, all felt so natural, sending vibrations across my body."

"It has been a long time for me," Josh said. "And thank you for letting me be your first, you felt amazing yourself."

Josh moved in, sensing the building insecurity that was rising inside of me, his personal experience seemingly void of my presence, my body just a vehicle for some reconnection to another side of him.

"You are amazing," Josh said, stroking my hair, his body pressed against mine. "We will have a good time getting to know each other better."

"Yes Sir," I said obediently, wondering if my role was that, a vesicle for pleasure, our worlds so separate, even while our flesh wrapped in each other's arms. He released me and then gave me a quick slap on the butt cheek, enough to tingle.

He smiled and walked to his clothes, starting to slip things on, looking at me, still naked, my cock receding into itself, making me feel self conscious.

"I'd better get going," he said, pulling his socks up and onto his feet. "The wife will think I've been cheating on her."

"An eye for an eye," I said, referencing my hole as a tiny eye.

"Yes, Donnie," He smiled. "Whats good for the goose is good for the gander."

I laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My phone was in the car. I predicted, and was right, that Mel had texted or called several times from Chicago. She would share her dinner stories and conference experiences with me before bed.

I called her, and immediately let her know I accidentally left my phone in the car in the garage and forgot to get it till then.

She made small talk for a couple minutes, somewhat distracted it seemed. I began talking about something with our oldest when she interrupted.

"He fucked you, didn't he?" She asked.

I couldn't speak...

12