All Comments on 'Super Dating'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was one long build-up to not much in the way of hot sex! Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring dialogue

Couldn't get past page one, I counted eleven uses of the line, 'Kara said softly,' against five uses of 'Clark said softly.' It really grated on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't care

What the other commentor's problems were, I really enjoyed the story, it was well done in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always great

As always, another great story. I love SuperCorp and this needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really like it. The story was compelling and made me want to keep reading. I really liked the use of Rao.

It could have used a little more action, maybe with the end lasting a little longer or just masturbatory scenes added in of Kara after the second date (after the first date wouldn't work because of the guilt with Mon-El, but second could have), Lena at any point, or Sara after Kara leaves.

Also, why did Lena and Kara not meet up in the two days between the first and third dates? With those two, I would expect them to meet up, especially if Kara already knew they had their date. Also, where did the Supergirl cellphone come from and why hadn't it been used when they were setting up the date?

There was also an issue with the second date, where you kept changing time. First, you say "their first was the night before in which they'd had only just kissed", then Kara says "I, I... until yesterday morning... I... I had a boyfriend", when in fact, if their date was the night before, the breakup would have been the morning of the second date, not the morning before. Then, a little bit later, still on the second date, Kara says "I've looked for him everywhere the past few days, and I couldn't find out anything". How was she looking everywhere the past few days when the fight would have been that morning. That timeline issue was confusing and distracting.

I kept hoping that Kara would tell Lena the truth about who she was, at least before getting the action started, but that wasn't a problem with the story, just something I was hoping for.

Overall, it was very enjoyable and I'm looking forward to the next part, assuming there is a next part. I hope to Rao there is a next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2016 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES