Super Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, did you have a good time?" Supergirl asked bashfully.

"With you? Always." Lena beamed.

Supergirl blushed becomingly, then frowned, "Even those times I saved you?"

"Always." Lena repeated firmly, before admitting, "Well, I do admit I prefer these little get-togethers a whole lot more."

"I'm glad to hear it." Supergirl beamed.

There was a long pause and then Lena added, "Especially when they have a proper ending."

For a few horrible seconds Lena thought she had pushed her luck, or so the wrong thing. She had wanted to be more direct and/or flirty, but given how nervous the other woman was she thought a gentle push would be the best course of action. Thankfully after those few horrible seconds Supergirl gave her a shy smile and then close the distance between their lips.

The kiss was soft, gentle, sweet and just, perfect. She wanted more. She always wanted more from this woman. But given the romantic atmosphere between them Lena could do soft and sweet, even if she wasn't used to it. Especially if it was like this, and with this woman.

Unfortunately it ended quickly, although Supergirl made up for it by leaning in and whispering like it was a secret, "Me too. I, I... I like proper endings."

The way that Supergirl blushed and stammered was so adorable, and so wonderfully familiar, that Lena just couldn't help smiling and telling her, "You're such a dork."

Her face falling Supergirl simply murmured, "Oh."

"I mean that as a compliment." Lena quickly clarified, "I'm kind of a dork too. And you're totally adorable. You're adorkable."

"Thanks, I guess." Supergirl blushed, "So, can I come in?"

Lena just couldn't resist grinning, "Absolutely."

"Not for that!" Supergirl blurted out, her eyes going wide as she realised how that sounded. She then quickly clarified, "Not that I don't want too. I do. It's just, it's only our second date. Third date is 'coming in'. That's the Earth protocol. Oh my God, our next date is our third date! Assuming you want a third date?"

"Of course." Lena smiled softly, "But we don't have too-"

"I want to, it's just... I can't ask, or..." Supergirl quickly blathered, pulling weird faces as she seemed to consider her options, before her face lit up, "Oh Rao, I just got the best idea ever! Is tomorrow okay?"

"I-" Lena began with a gentle nod, which is all that she got out.

"This is going to be great! I always wanted to time travel." Supergirl grinned excitedly before shooting off into the air, leaving a bewildered Lena behind her.

"Time travel?" Lena murmured with a frown.

*

"Gideon, report!" Sara Lance demanded after a sudden jolt almost knocked her out of her chair, "What the hell was that?"

"Captain, I believe we were hit with something." Gideon said brightly.

"I know that Gideon." Sara growled, "By what?"

"I am not certain." Gideon replied.

"Any guesses?" Sara frowned.

"Well, it appears to be humanoid." Gideon reported.

"Well, that's something at least." Sara softly quipped before asking, "How you'd ya know that?"

"Because it is crawling to the head of the ship." Gideon announced brightly.

"Sara, what's going on?" Ray Palmer asked as the rest of the Legends started to rush into the command deck.

As weird sounds became audible Sara quipped, "I don't know, but it looks like we're about to find out..."

Sara and the rest of the Legends then waited with bated breath for whatever had attached itself to the ship to show itself. The White Canary considered telling Gideon to open fire, or sending Ray out in his suit to take a close look and prepare to attack if necessary, but they had no idea whether this thing was hostile or not and she didn't want to take the risk of antagonising whatever it was and starting a fight.

It turned out she was right to be cautious, because a few moments later a familiar looking blonde in a bright red and blue costume crawl to the front of the ship and waved at them brightly through the window. She even had a big goofy grin on her face, which was so infectious Sara couldn't stop a smirk crossing her face, as she didn't have to look to know the same could be said for other members of her crew.

"Blondie." Mick Rory announced brightly, and what sounded like through a mouthful of what was probably candy.

"Gideon, opened the cargo bay doors." Sara ordered, partly turning away so she could go and greet their guest, and partly to hide her smile.

*

Just a few minutes later the cargo bay doors were firmly shut again and their guest was standing in the middle of the cargo bay. Only she wasn't standing proud as Sara had expected to find her, but doubled over and panting. Sara and the rest of the Legends had tried to spar with her briefly a few months ago, and she hadn't broken a sweat kicking their asses, so the sight was unexpected and a little disturbing.

Then again Sara could only imagine that flying in the void between time and space would be challenging for even the most durable of beings. And hell, the proof of it was standing right in front of her, still on her feet and rapidly recovering at an impressive rate. She even smiled again in greeting.

"Supergirl." Sara greeted dryly.

"Sara... erm, White Canary?" Kara returned the greeting, clearly unsure of herself.

"Sara is fine." Sara said softly and reassuringly.

"Then call me Kara." Kara said brightly, briefly offering similar greetings to everyone else as the rest of the Legends crowded into the cargo bay before beginning to apologise, "I'm so sorry you guys. Cisco was supposed to vibe me into the ship, but his calculations were off and I ended up stuck in... whatever that is out there. It was actually kind of scary. Then I saw you guys, and I flew over, but then I miscalculated my speed and kind of, sort of, crashed into you. I'm pretty sure I didn't do any real damage, and if I did I swear I'll help fix it. I should have probably just got Barry to call you, but I worried you may be busy so I thought this would be easier. And if you are, that's cool, because this can totally wait. Or I could help you! Do you need help? I'm great at helping people."

There was a brief pause as everybody took that in, then Mick gruffly asked, "So, what do you want?"

"Mick." Jax groaned, echoing everyone sentiment.

"What?" Mick shrugged, "Legs didn't come all this way for nothing."

"I asked you not to call me that." Kara grumbled.

"Mr Rory, I cannot imagine what someone like Ms Danvers could possibly want from the likes of us." Stine pointed out, like his other half voicing the opinions of the legends.

Well, all but one, as Sara had an idea, and she couldn't help hope it was true given the look on Kara's face as she nervously admitted, "Actually, I was hoping to talk to Sara."

"Really." Sara beamed, and then when Kara nervously nodded she turned and gestured for her to follow, and just to make it clear adding, "Follow me?"

This got some funny looks from the other legends, and some of them even stopped Kara to ask a question or two, but it wasn't long before they shrugged off and gave up. By the time they were halfway to Sara's quarters they were alone, allowing Sara to clear her mind and concentrate on Kara. The alien truly was stunning, and so cute in her little outfit that it made Sara ache to touch her.

She'd had a crush on her ever since they'd first met, and a small part of Sara hoped this was a booty call. But then she'd probably just wake-up to discover she was dreaming again, and if she was honest that wasn't why she thought Kara was here. So she did her best to just make small talk until they got to her quarters.

Then when the doors to her quarters closed behind them Sara turned and smirked, "So, what's her name?"

"What?" Kara blushed furiously, "I... I, what?"

"The girl you like?" Sara clarified, "What's her name?"

There was a long pause in which Kara seemed to go as red as a tomato, then she smiled shyly, "Lena."

Sara smiled, "Nice name."

"Lena Luther." Kara admitted cautiously after a brief pause.

Sara raised an eyebrow, "Is that name supposed to mean something to me?"

"I guess not." Kara pouted, "She must not be in your world. Which is a shame, because she's the best."

"Well, I'll take your word for it." Sara smiled softly.

"Sooooo, how did you know?" Kara frowned, before brightening, "Oh, are you psychic like J'ohn? Is that your superpower?"

"No." Sara shook her head fondly, "It just made the most sense. I mean, I can hold my own during an alien invasion, but you're... Supergirl! What physical threat could you possibly need my help with? Especially when you have your own people for that, and for regular advice. So, why would you be here for anything except advice on a sexual identity crisis?"

Kara blushed while Sara was talking, and then looked a shamed, "I'm sorry. It's just that... I..."

"Hey, I get it." Sara smiled, "Sometimes it's just easier to tell a stranger these things."

Kara smiled back and relieve, "Exactly."

"Although it would have been quicker and easier just to talk to a therapist." Sara pointed out dryly, "Or maybe a bartender at a gay bar."

"I, I... I don't think I could talk to a total stranger about any of this. Or go into one of those bars." Kara blushed furiously, "Besides, we've save the world together. In my book that makes us friends, and this is a chance to become better friends."

"Oh, I'm definitely up for becoming better friends." Sara purred, unable to resist the suggestive words, tone or grin that she ultimately gave Kara in response. Then when Kara blushed again she felt guilty, so she followed up with, "How can I help?"

Which didn't really help Kara any, "I, I... I..."

"You don't want advice on how to ask her out do you?" Sara asked, "Cause if you do I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed, because the best advice I can give you is to just be up front with her and ask. I mean sure, you can test the waters first, but-"

"No, it's... it's not that." Kara admitted hesitantly.

"Well what then?" Sara gently pushed, trying not to smile as this seemed to confirm her earlier theory.

Sure enough after a long pause Kara asked, "You've been, you know with women. Like, WITH women, right?"

Sara smiled, weirdly charmed by that response, and unable to stop herself from quipping, "You know, if you're thinking of doing it, you should probably be able to say it."

There was another pause and then a blushing Kara took a deep breath and admitted, "Sex! I wanna have sex with Lena! Wow, I want to have sex with Lena. It feels so good to say that. I'm gay for Lena Luther! I wanna have gay sex with Lena Luther!"

On that last part Kara stood up and yelled it loud and proud, and then faintly through the door Sara just about heard Mick grumble, "Good for you Blondie."

In a second Sara was opening the door and grumbling, "Mick, if you're listening in I swear to God..."

"Relax Sara, I'm just passing through." Mick said dryly, already halfway down the hall, grumbling as he went, "But I'm pretty sure the whole ship heard her anyway."

Sara rolled her eyes, shut and lock the door and turned back to a blushing Kara, which was so cute Sara only stopped herself from smiling by mentioning, "Don't mind him. I'm pretty sure his superpower is knowing exactly when and where to swoop in with an allegedly humorous and often inappropriate comment. Although for him that wasn't so bad. And there's certainly nothing to be embarrassed about."

"I know." Kara said softly, "It's just all kind of new to me."

"Which can be scary, I know." Sara said sympathetically, moving closer, "I remember. But it makes you feel any better I can guarantee the other girl is scared too. No one likes to be rejected, no matter how bad ass they are."

Kara smiled, "I didn't say she was a bad ass."

"You didn't have too." Sara shrugged, "I just figured that to impress Supergirl she must be some kind of bad ass, even if-."

"She can't kill someone with her pinkie?" Kara offered with a smile, which turned into a frown, "Although I wouldn't be so sure."

"Hey, anyone can kill someone with a pinkie and the right circumstances. Although there are easier ways." Sara admitted.

"Can we stop talking about death by pinkie?" Kara groaned.

"Hey, you brought up." Sara pointed out.

"The point is she is a bad ass. She doesn't have any powers, and yet she's strong, brave and smart. And confident. And she kicks major ass." Kara rambled, "Like you actually. Which is kind of intimidating."

"I intimidate you?" Sara laughed.

"Well... yeah." Kara admitted with a blush.

"So... you came here looking for some advice on girl on girl sex?" Sara softly grinned, "You know the best way to learn is through practical experience, right? I'd be happy to show you."

Kara blushed and then shook her head, "Erm, thanks, but I couldn't just cheat on someone. Not again. I didn't mean to do it the first time, but I did, and it's the worst thing I've ever done. I wish I could take it back, but I can't."

"Hey, can't blame a girl for trying." Sara shrugged.

"Besides, I really want my first time to be with Lena." Kara admitted softly.

"Awww, that's sweet." Sara smiled.

Kara smiled back, and then quickly verified, "My first time with a girl. I'm not a virgin! I've totally had sex before."

"Well, the good news is that certain things are the same..." Sara said, hesitating before adding, "Just how graphic do you want me to get here? Like, do you want me to draw you a picture?"

"That might be good." Kara admitted with a blush.

*

Kara was getting flashbacks to her first date with Lena. Specifically the end of it, when after she was forced to leave to stop a robbery in progress she return to give Lena the good night kiss she hadn't originally planned on giving her.

Only this time it was worse because unforgiving super nervous with all her own thoughts and feelings she had Sara Lance's advice echoing in her head, making her blush and doubt herself even more.

However it made her feel even more like a mindless robot as she landed on the balcony and then strolled into Lena's office with the same blind determination as she had that first night, and from the look in her eyes Lena knew it.

The first time Lena had never looked more afraid of her, and it had broken Kara's heart. This time was different. This time Lena was expecting her, so there was no surprised look turning to fear and doubt. There was only a delighted smile growing wicked and lustful as Kara walked right up to the other woman, gently pulled her into her arms and pressed her lips against hers.

Lena not only welcomed the kiss with a smile, but wrapped her arms around the back of her neck, briefly causing Kara to think of a few of James's classic photos of Clark and Lois kissing, which thankfully she was quickly and easily able to push out of her mind and concentrate on Lena's sweet lips.

After maybe a couple of minutes Kara pulled back to allow Lena to get some breath back, which seems very necessary given how breathless Lena sounded as she told her with a grin, "Hello to you too."

Trying to get across she was being serious Kara ignored that comment, and then softly asked, "Lena, do you trust me?"

"Of course. Who doesn't trust Supergirl?" Lena laughed, and then when Kara gave her a serious look simply replied, "I trust you. More than anyone. Ever."

Kara was a little taken aback by that, and a little hurt considering her alter ego's friendship with this woman, but she tried to shake it off as she told the other girl, "I, I need to do something, okay? And, and I'd kind of like you to just go with me on this. Unless you don't want too. Or you think it's too soon. In which case I totally get it, it's just that... I, I..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa honey. Slow down." Lena said softly, bringing her hands down to cup Kara's face, "Just breathe for me, okay? That's it, now take a breath, and tell me what you want."

After doing as she was told Kara simply replied, "You."

This response typically got a look of lust from Lena, but she obviously tried to calm herself down before replying, "I want you too, but-"

"And it's our third date." Kara interrupted.

"I know." Lena nodded, before hesitantly continuing, "But no matter what you've heard, that doesn't mean we have to do anything if you don't want too."

"I want too." Kara said huskily, then after a brief pause asked, "Do you-"

"More than you could possibly imagine." Lena confessed huskily, "But I don't want to pressure you."

Kara smiled, "Do you seriously think that's what's happening here?"

"I don't know any more." Lena said honestly, before confessing, "But we can do whatever you want."

Wide smile actually becoming a little evil Kara told the other girl, "I like the sound of that."

They exchanged another smile before simultaneously leaning in for another kiss, this one unlike any they had before. It was still loving and passionate, but it was a lot less sweet, and there was a hunger to it, especially on Lena's part.

Which Sara had been nice enough to warn her about, although even if she hadn't Kara like to think she would have just kissed back just as passionately, while of course doing everything in her power not to hurt Lena with her super strength.

Growing up that had been a major problem, but now more than ever Kara was thankful for each one of those mistakes because it stopped her from hurting this wonderful woman.

For a few glorious minutes they just continued kissing, and a big part of Kara was more than happy with just doing that. However she still thought she should make absolutely sure this wasn't just a girl crush, and prove to herself and Lena that this was real.

It was that thought which pushed her to gently pick Lena up, walk over to her desk and gently encourage the other woman to sit down upon it. To her delight Lena not only did this, but wrapped her legs around her when she sat down, pulling her deeper into the kiss that they had been able to maintain, and continued to do so for another few glorious minutes.

Then Kara broke the kiss and pressed her lips to just below Lena's lips, slowly travelling down to her neck and then whispering in her ear, "I hope I'm not ruining any special plans."

"Just, oh, just dinner for two at my place." Lena confessed with a moan.

"Sounds wonderful." Kara beamed against Lena's neck, before pulling back slightly so she could look Lena in the eye, "We should totally do that later."

Lena smiled softly, "As I said, whatever you want."

Smiling in return Kara briefly gave Lena's lips another kiss before returning to her neck, almost wishing Alex could see her now. Well, hear her. Or at least that last exchange. Seeing everything they had just done, and everything they were about to do, would be super weird, but the point was she wished her sister could have heard her choosing something else over a meal.

Outside of her superhero work it was unprecedented, and Kara was honestly a little tempted, as she could only imagine what Lena would treat a date too. Especially considering the fancy dinners she had been treated to while just being her friend. But no, this was more important, and would almost certainly be more fun.

It sure felt that way as Kara made her way back up to Lena's lips to distract her from the fact that her hand started to slide over her body. Which was another tip from her super sneaky assassin friend, although it was also perhaps another she would have done without thinking.

Only she would have probably gone straight for Lena's boobs like a teenage boy or something, so Kara was grateful for Sara's voice in her ear, telling her to take things slow and start by leaving Lena's 'fun parts' alone and just stick to rubbing her back, and occasionally her side and thighs.

If Lena wasn't sitting on it Kara would have probably cupped her butt next. Since that wasn't really an option she instead just rubbed Lena stomach as a warning, and when the other girl offered up no complaint she slid a hand upwards.