Super Dating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This caused Lena to let out a loud gasp, and almost pull away, scaring Kara into believing that she had moved too fast, or worse hurt the other girl. But to her relief Lena just relaxed into the kiss, and reached downwards. Her hands had already moved underneath her big red cape to caress her back, now her right hand was groping her butt, which caused Kara to gasp and almost pull away in shock.

In turn Lena grinned and giggled into the kiss, putting Kara at ease. It also seemed like the green light to move her other hand up to Lena's boobs and desperately trying to remember what Sara had told her about these things.

Obviously she'd never had to deal with boobs before, at least not on another person, which was a little intimidating, but Kara had pushed through worst fear. Besides, she still had Sara's voice in her ear guiding her every step of the way.

At first that was just to slowly caress Lena's tits as gently as she possibly could, but she did eventually slide her hand underneath the dress, and then Lena's bra, and repeated the process.

Then she started hesitantly concentrating on Lena's nipples, thinking carefully about how she would want someone else to play with them, and doing that. Then she experimented a little, seeing what worked for Lena. Finally Kara slid a hand down to Lena's thigh and then slowly pushed it upwards.

So far each of these moves had caused Lena to gasp and freeze, but she hadn't tried to pull away again, at least not until Kara's hand travel to it's final destination. No, Lena had moaned, groaned, whimpered and cried in pleasure into the kiss and just started groping her more boldly, at first moving the other hand to Kara's butt and then moving it to Kara's tits.

But this time was a different story. This time Lena gasp loudly, pulled back and gave her a look that was hard to read. One Kara hadn't been expecting, that Sara hadn't warned her about. And honestly, it almost made her push Lena away and herself out of the nearest window, or at least partly, and fly away at her top speed.

Thankfully though she hung around long enough for Lena to relax and apologise, "I'm sorry, I... I just wasn't expecting you to be so aggressive."

"Sorry." Kara blushed slightly.

"Don't apologise. I like it." Lena grinned.

"You were expecting a blushing virgin?" Kara quipped.

Lena raised an eyebrow, "Aren't you?"

Despite herself Kara blushed again, "When it comes to girls, yeah."

Lena nodded, and then frowned, "Then why-"

"Am I doing this?" Kara finished for her, "It's a long story. The short version is, I wanted too. Is that okay?"

"Oh Supergirl, it's more than okay." Lena beamed, "Just let me know if you'd like some advice."

"I already got some thanks." Kara confessed, before beginning to gently rub Lena through her panties.

"Wow, good advice." Lena gasped.

"Super good." Kara couldn't resist punning, before leaning in for another kiss.

Lena didn't seem to mind the pun, although it was easy to tell why. She was super wet already, proving that Sara's advice had been super effective and now they were both receiving the benefits of it. Well, mostly Lena, but it was incredibly thrilling for Kara to feel that wetness and know it was because of her.

Because of something she had intentionally done to gain the attention of her lover. Her lesbian lover! Kara couldn't help smiling at that thought. It also made her blush slightly, but now finally that's what Lena was, and for the first time Kara had one, and combined with that with what she was touching, it was just kind of overwhelming.

Which was yet another reason why Kara continued the gentle rubbing for several long minutes. That and she didn't want to overwhelm Lena like she was feeling now. And most of all, she didn't want to hurt her. She just wanted to make her feel good.

Although contradictorily that was also why she eventually push things further, even though at first that was just pushing Lena's panties aside so she could touch her bare skin.

Although it was very much enough to make them both gasp again with a mixture of joy, surprise, and at least in Kara's case other overwhelming sensations which made her light-headed and made her struggle to focus. Which was scary, but she was determined to push through it and make Lena feel good.

Then all of a sudden Lena whimpered, "Please, inside... I... I need you... inside... please? I... I, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd!"

Hearing Lena beg for her like that was just too much for Kara to resist and she found herself slowly pushing a finger into the other woman's pussy. Kara wasn't convinced it was even something her brain had ordered her body to do, and that her finger had just gone into business for itself, but that didn't matter and she wasn't going to stop now.

Mostly because of the pleasurable reaction she got from Lena, but also because Kara just like the feeling of being inside the other girl. She wasn't 100% sure she would, but it might have been close to 99% sure, and she was so glad she was right, because she was making her friend feel good.

As she suspected, and Sara had kind of confirmed, it was a little like masturbating, only more intense because the wetness she was feeling was from somebody else, and she was the cause of it. What she was doing, and what she looks like, had this effect on super sexy, smart and powerful businesswoman Lena Luthor, a fact which made Kara beam with happiness.

Luckily Lena couldn't see her goofy grin as she was too busy closing her eyes tight, and from the look of it gritting her teeth. The latter thing caused Kara to frown in confusion for a second, but shrugged it off as Lena feeling as overwhelmed as she was. Because, she would tell her if she was hurting her, right?

Trying to put that thought out of her mind Kara began pumping her finger in and out of Lena as slowly and gently as possible, officially beginning to fuck another woman for the first time. Finger fuck her! Finger fuck Lena. Kara was fingering Lena Luthor, her steel hard finger sliding in and out of her and making her cry, gasp, whimper and most importantly of all moan in what sounded like pure pleasure.

Kara started the finger fucking when she had almost buried her index finger inside of the other girl, but it wasn't long after that she finished burying it, and the moment was so intense that Kara was really glad that Lena grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss, otherwise she would have probably said something stupid. Which might be what Lena was doing too.

Whatever Lena's reason Kara decided to use it for her advantage, the fact that her eyes had closed shortly after the kiss had began making it easy for her to remember Sara's guidance, particularly when it came to adding fingers, and looking out for the tell-tale signs when the other girl was going to cum.

It only took the addition of a little harder thrusting and another finger being slowly pushed into Lena's entrance to bring the billionaire to what seemed like the edge of climax, which made Kara very proud of herself. But the only problem was, she wanted to look into Lena's eyes while doing it, and every time she tried to pull away Lena forced her back into another kiss.

Kara could easily have forced herself away, but now more than ever she was intensely mindful of her movements, so instead of forcing herself for a way she simply mumbled against Lena's lips, "Please? I want to look at you."

"I can't! I just can't!" Lena whimpered against her lips in return, "Please just kiss me."

This really confused Kara, but she went along with it, enjoying the fact that the kiss only became more intense as she slowly, and a little awkwardly, pushed Lena over the edge of orgasm.

She knew she succeeded from the way that Lena's pussy clamped down extra hard on her fingers and covered them with a liquid which she assumed was girl cum, and the way the other girl's body trembled in her arms, more than anything else Kara knew from the way Lena bit down on her bottom lip.

It would be easily hard enough to break the skin if she was human, but she wasn't. Lena seemed too far gone to notice, and Kara was determined to make her forget all about it by making her cum over and over again.

At first she did this by continuing to kiss and finger Lena, which was wonderful, but after the second orgasm Lena clearly struggled to keep kissing her, and after the third she pulled back to let out a loud scream.

This allowed Kara a few wonderful moments of staring at the other woman's beautiful face, and concentrating on her cries of pleasure, but Lena quickly got an apprehensive look on her face, which made Kara feel bad.

So instead she pulled Lena's dress up slightly, dropped to her knees and kind of awkwardly did another tip from her friend, namely to lick Lena's clit while fingering her, which to her delight seemed to make Lena cum extra hard.

It was almost certainly Kara's imagination, but she could have sworn she heard her own name being called out. As in Kara, not Supergirl, but that would have been impossible. It had to be impossible. Right? She listened very carefully from then on, and looked upwards at the other woman, but Lena had an arm buried over her face, muffling the sounds which came out of it.

Which wouldn't have really been a problem for Supergirl, but it all just sounded like jargon. More importantly her main focus was making Lena cum until she passed out, which really wasn't that long, Kara moving at super speed to catch her and hold her quivering body in her arms as she slowly return to consciousness, giving her the chance to enjoy just how beautiful Lena looked post orgasm.

After who knows how long of just staring and softly smiling from Kara, and quivering and failed attempts to talk from Lena, the billionaire finally got out, "Just... just give me a few more minutes, and, and I'll return the favour."

"It's okay. I just want to make you feel good." Kara smiled.

"But... but I want too." Lena protested.

Kara bit her lip, and confessed, "This is going to sound weird, but I'm not ready for that."

"No, I understand." Lena gasped softly, although she couldn't possibly have.

"Thanks." Kara beamed happily, that smile slowly turning wicked, "But, you know... if you're up for it later, I'd love to do it again."

There was long pause and then Lena laughed, "You're going to be the death of me."

Considering their family history those were a poor choice of words, which they both knew from the reflections on each other's faces, although Kara tried to make it better by simply smiling softly and telling her lover, "I hope not."