Super Davey Thomas

Story Info
A footballer juggles fame with his homosexuality.
2k words
4.52
6.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I placed the ball down on the penalty spot, I took a deep breath and had a second to take in my surroundings. 40,000 people, plus millions more on the T.V. all waited with bated breath, as I tried to calm my nerves ready to take this penalty. If I score, Wembley surely awaits, where we will play our biggest rivals in the FA Cup Final, with it also being the first time Sungate Albion had ever reached that far. If I missed, the dream would be over, and thousands and thousands of dejected fans would have me to blame for it. Who'd be a footballer, ey?

The ground fell silent as the ref blew his whistle, and I began my run up. Time seemed to be going in slow motion as I put my foot through the ball, striking it with all the power and venom my right foot had become known for. Before the goalkeeper even had time to react, it was beyond him, and into the back of the net. Thousands of jubilant middle-aged men flooded the pitch, swarming me in a sea of body parts. Every inch of me was cuddled and kissed, and I was repeatedly told how much of a legend I was, and that I could do unspeakable things to these mens' wives. I was a hero.

When the celebrations had died down and the police had managed to restore order, the ref blew the final whistle. That was it. This time it was my teammates' turn to hug me, kiss me, and tell me they'd have beheaded me if I'd missed. I hadn't missed, though. I'd fucking done it. Super Davey Thomas!

BZZZZZZZZZZZ!

I was awoken the next morning to my alarm clock, as it tuned into the 7AM news. As my eyes adjusted to the daylight, I sat up in bed and reached out for my iPad. As I did so, I listened to the radio.

'Our top story this morning comes from the world of football, as Davey Thomas' last minute penalty sent Sungate Albion to the FA Cup Final for the first time in their history, where they will meet bitter rivals Castleborough. It'll come as a relief for Thomas to be hitting the headlines for footballing reasons, after speculation regarding his private life has been rife on social media in recent months.'

"Arseholes," I said to myself, hitting the off button on my alarm clock and concentrating on my iPad. I waded through the hundreds of Twitter and Instagram notifications, to find my private messages, and more importantly, my Grindr notifications.

Yeah. I'm gay. Not that anybody knows. I first had an inkling as a child, being transfixed on the men's Olympic diving when my parents were watching it on the telly. I joined an academy when I was 11 though, and when you're trying to befriend a group of lads at that age you learn to hide your sexuality at all costs. So that was that. My teenage years were full of gay porn, fantasies, and not much else.

I was 18 the first time I felt the touch of a man. I'd just signed my first professional contract with my first club, Durfield, and had been taken on the club's pre-season tour of Greece. After beating a local Greek team, the gaffer gave us the night off, and with my tourist hat firmly on I decided to have a wander around the picturesque little island I found myself on.

After parking myself at a quaint little bar, I immediately noticed the guy behind the bar. If I were to hazard a guess I would have said he was my age, but his chiselled, sun-kissed Mediterranean good looks had me swooning immediately.

"You...tourist?" he said, in about as broken a version of English you could possibly think of.

"Err, yeah. One err, beer please," I replied, pointing to a bottle behind him. The lad got the bottle for me and opened it, putting it down in front of me. I got my wallet out of my shorts pocket, and pulled out some money to pay him, to which he put his hand over mine and shook his head.

"No no no," he said, making me worry I'd done something wrong. "Is free. I buy. For pretty face."

I immediately blushed. I took the drink from him and muttered a thank you, as the guy stayed next to me behind the bar. This was the most attention I'd ever had from a guy, and I'd have been loving it were it not for the voice in my head incessantly telling me that I couldn't take the risk.

"You...like....football?" I said to him, pointing at a television screen in the corner that luckily for me was playing highlights of some Greek team. I thought that if he said no, there wasn't much chance of him recognising me.

He shook his head. Result.

"I...Davey..." I said, pointing to myself. The barman smiled.

"Christos," he said back. We both smiled.

We enjoyed each other's company for the next hour, getting lost in each other's eyes as Christos intermittently went to serve another customer. Before long it was 11pm, and his shift was coming to an end.

"Me go....home," Christos said, grabbing a bag from a hook on the wall behind him. "You...come?"

I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I nodded to Christos as he smiled at me, and walked out from behind the bar. He motioned for me to follow, and I quickly stood up, hot on his heels.

We walked for around ten minutes until Christos stopped at a doorway. He unlocked and opened the door, and motioned for me to go in, which I did. It was dark at first, but when he switched on the light I was greeted with the sight of a modest apartment, with a small kitchenette at the back and a sofa with a small TV to my right. On the left side was a door, presumably to the bedroom, with another door beyond that, presumably the bathroom. I didn't have much time to take in my surroundings though, as Christos placed his hands on my hips, and pulled me in for a kiss.

Fireworks went off in my stomach as for the first time in my life, I was kissing a man. Christos was obviously more experienced so I let him take charge, as his tongue wrapped itself around mine and explored my mouth. He pushed me up against the wall and I felt our bodies rub together, before he broke the kiss off momentarily to remove his vest.

I did the same, Christos wasting no time diving back into the kiss when we were both topless. I placed my right hand on his side and began stroking his smooth olive skin slowly, as we continued to kiss passionately. Christos' hands were a little more busy than mine, tweaking my nipples and groping my ever hardening bulge. After a few seconds, he broke the kiss off again to begin licking my neck, before working his way down my chest and abs, before dropping to his knees.

I looked down at this gorgeous boy, so eager to suck my dick, and ruffled his hair gently. He broke eye contact as he put his hands in the waistband of my shirts and pulled them down, resulting in my rock hard cock springing forth and resting mere centimetres from his mouth. Christos immediately parted his lips and began sucking my cock, sending me into a tidal wave of pure pleasure. I moaned as Christos tongued my shaft before taking it all into his mouth, burying his nose into the bed of trimmed pubes that lay at the base of my cock. It was fucking magical.

I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the point of no return, so I was almost glad when Christos stood up, kissing me again. I smelled pre-cum on his breath as we kissed, before he broke it off and smiled at me. Without saying anything, I knew what to do.

He moved over to the couch beside him, and sat down. He pointed between his legs and motioned for me to come over. Dropping to my knees, I crawled towards him, causing him to moan in approval at the sight, before I was between my Greek god's legs.

I pulled down his shorts, letting his dick spring free. It was bigger than mine, standing at just under seven inches at a guess, and was reasonably girthy. I grasped it with my right hand and jerked a little, before tonguing his long shaft, starting at the balls and working my way to his cock head. After that, I opened my mouth to let his cock in, and for the first time in my life, I was sucking dick. I thought back to every porn I'd ever watched. How the guy giving a blowjob looked the other guy in the eye. How they'd lick the shaft and taste the pre cum before hungrily diving back on. How they'd use a hand to jerk the cock as their mouths were working it too. I did it all. I so wanted to be a good cock sucker, and Christos' deeply pleasurable moans were telling me I was.

After a few minutes, Christos pulled me off his cock and lay down on the couch. He motioned for me to get on top of him, and I did, setting ourselves in the 69 position as I hungrily dived back on his cock. Surprisingly though, he didn't suck mine. Instead I felt a finger swirl around my virgin sphincter, before the warm, slick sensation of a tongue coat my hole.

I always made sure to keep myself clean down there for this exact reason, and as Christos lubed up my tight little cunt with his tongue, I thanked myself for it. I let his achingly hard cock hit the back of my throat as suddenly, I felt a finger penetrate my sphincter. I moaned in sheer ecstasy as he began fucking me, adding a second digit before long to stretch me further. As I sucked him to the best of my ability, all I could think about was having his dick in another hole. It turns out that was on Christos' mind too, as before long he was pushing me off him, and standing up.

Like the horny little slut I was in that moment, I immediately swivelled onto my back and spread my legs. Christos, just as horny as I was, dived on top of me and kissed me passionately, before spitting on his fingers to further lube up my hole. As if I was some sort of pro, I took Christos' cock in my hand and guided it to my waiting hole, where a little bit of force is all that was needed to allow a dick access into my ass for the first time.

I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as I moaned deeply. Christos went slowly at first, filling me with his cock, widening my hole, before picking up the pace and settling into a rhythm. He kissed me as he thrusted into my ass, keeping my legs spread with one hand and jerking my cock with the other.

With one last almighty grunt I felt my hole body convulse. Rope after rope of hot, sticky cum began to erupt from my cock, coating my chest and even landing as far as my face. This sight was enough for Christos, who began to moan deeply himself. I felt his dick erupt inside me, painting my insides white, as we both collapsed into a heap of horny, sweaty man sex. It was everything I had ever dreamed of.

I met up with Christos twice more on that trip. Unfortunately though, I've never heard from him since, but I do wonder if he's seen me on the telly since my fame has risen. I guess I'll never know.

After I'd finished checking my iPad, I got myself out of bed and started getting ready for training. You'd think I'd have the day off after scoring that goal yesterday, but apparently not. Before I left the house, I logged into Grindr. I had a faceless profile, obviously. but did have a pic of my abs on which garnered enough attention.

'FREE AFTER 2 TO TAKE SOME DICK' I typed into my bio, before jumping into my car.

No wonder there were rumours about me...