Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With only another year of college ahead of her, Stacey was just starting out on her journey through life. Did I really want to weigh her down?

I experimented in my twenties in college and a little bit in med school. I did a lot of crazy shit under the guise of blowing off steam. That's what you're supposed to do, right?

And then there was Alex.

Since we met eight years ago, he was always my primary. Sure, we each dated other people and even had some long-ish relationships, but Alex and I had a chemistry that I never had with anyone else.

It wasn't all about the sex, either. We were best as lovers, but also as friends. I think I knew he was safe because he lived so far away. I never had to commit to him, nor him to me. We were just happy to get together a few times a year. At least I was.

But now...

What the hell was wrong with me?

Was it the "biological clock" everyone keeps talking about?

Or was I just tired of having one friend with benefits and I wanted more?

Or was it that I now had another friend with benefits with whom I was smitten?

Or was it because I knew I was going to have to explain "it's complicated" to Stacey, and I was afraid of how she was going to react?

I shrugged to myself and tucked that little internal conversation away, then let my gaze fall on the beauty in my bed.

She stirred a few minutes later. I woke her with a kiss. First to her lips. Then I worked my way down her body, pausing only to worship her breasts.

After that, I parked my face between her legs and ate her out to an orgasm. My tongue bathed her clit and labia with soft passes until she clenched her thighs around my head and shivered.

All the while, she called out my name like a woman possessed until her body went limp.

I cuddled her until she came to, then we dressed and showered before heading downstairs to breakfast.

****************

"Stop staring," Jenny punched me in the shoulder. "You're making those stupid doe eyes again. This isn't high school anymore, and that's not Tommy Yang."

"Tommy Yang?" I smiled at the memory. "I haven't thought about him in forever. He was cute."

"Not as cute as your new girlfriend."

"Jealous much?" I snorted.

"Just remember who your first lesbian kiss was," my friend smiled sweetly and puckered her lips playfully. "And it wasn't her."

"How could I forget?" I winked. Friday afternoon was slow. After the initial surge of guests when the doors opened, the convention settled into a steady stream of traffic. It would pick up later in the afternoon as people arrived from out of town and the locals got out of work.

Saturday was the high-traffic day when there would be the most people coming by the booth. I helped Jenny out with two or three shows a year. Her wife was an accountant by trade and did very well, allowing Jenny to pursue a life as a professional artist instead of starving as an artist as she would have if she were single.

Well, that's probably not right. But Jenny was able to do a dozen conventions a year and go on the ren faire circuit for the summer, while still having things like insurance and a stable home to return to for the off season.

"Did you tell her about us? Or the 'cule?"

I chewed on my lip nervously. "No, not yet."

"She deserves to know," my friend said quietly. We both knew that when that conversation is delayed too long, bad things tend to happen.

"I wanted to see how this weekend went." The fidgets started. "If it wasn't going to work out with her, that will save a lot of questions."

"Well, from where I'm standing, things look like they're working out," Jenny giggled. "Or at least the big I-just-got-some look you both had makes me think something worked out."

I unconsciously smiled.

"Jesus Christ, you've got it bad!" the other woman laughed. "She is hot. Maybe I'll make a pass at her. I'd actually pay money to get smothered by that ass."

"Hands off, bitch." There was no real threat in my voice. But I'd known Jenny since fourth grade and we've been best friends since middle school, so I can talk to her that way. "Her ass is amazing, but her tits are even better."

Before she could say anything, a customer came over to look at some of Jenny's handcrafted chainmaille dice bags and she went over to close the sale.

I stood there and gawked stupidly at Stacey, as she charmed the socks off one of the artists on the next aisle over who had a variety of prints of Wonder Woman displayed behind him.

Just then, a shock went through my body. It started with the plug that was up my rear end, spread to the one inside my pussy and finally settled on the nub that was set against my clit. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out.

Clenching my fist and gritting my teeth, I rode it out for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was probably only a few seconds.

"I'm going to fucking kill you," I muttered under my breath. The fact that Alex zapped me remotely meant he was close by.

The cat and mouse game went on for about five minutes before Alex strode down the aisle in his superman costume. He tried to look innocent, but the devilish smirk betrayed him.

He stopped to give Stacey a big hug, then the two of them walked over to Jenny's booth.

"Hey, Catwoman!" he gave me a hug, careful not to catch himself on any of the pouches on my belt or the ears on my headpiece.

My costume for the weekend was a pair of tight leather pants, calf-boots (flats, not heels), a V-neck shirt that didn't show off as much cleavage as toxic fanbois like, a black/grey leather jacket and a cat-ear headband with goggles I wore on my forehead. My hair hung down past my shoulders. I liked the more functional Catwoman costume that makes her look like an actual cat burglar, not the overly sexualised costumes most Catwoman cosplayers choose.

"I hate you," I whispered in his ear.

"Don't make me zap you again," he teased. He leaned in so only I could hear. "I hope you saved some for me."

"I always save something for you," I batted my eyes at him. "I might even let you fuck Wonder Woman later."

"She has the controller now," Alex laughed evilly. "I told her to wear you out."

My retort was cut short as Jenny came over to greet our friend.

"Hey there, Supes!" My two friends embraced. Jenny does not wear a costume when she's operating her booth unless she's at a ren faire, although she doesn't mind me dressing up when I'm helping her. But she does have a variety of costumes for after-hours events. "Have you let your girlfriend in on the secret society?"

Alex and I exchanged a glance. This was a conversation we had the weekend before. "Not yet. If things go well, we'll bring her in the circle."

Jenny shrugged non-committaly. "Up to you. You know the rules."

Both of us nodded.

Just then I saw Stacey wink from across the room. She raised her hand and pressed the button.

I reached out to grab Alex's arm to keep from falling over.

"You are an evil human being," I breathed softly once I recovered. "And you're turning her into your evil sidekick."

"You'll be singing a different tune later tonight," Alex promised. "And that's 'Supervillain' to you."

"I can't believe you're making me wear this thing," I whined. "Why didn't you give it to Stacey?"

"I don't know her well enough." That was a lie. He did know her well enough. At least he knew her well enough to fuck her brains out and then cum all over her tits at Dragon Con. I may not remember much about that night, but I distinctly remember slurping his jizz off her chest. "Besides, you know you love it."

All I could do was sigh. It was going to be a long afternoon.

"Did you just get here?" Jenny asked.

"About an hour ago," Alex replied. "Had an early flight up and then a cab from the airport. I stopped by the room to get dressed."

"So you're all three staying together?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "All tested, all negative. Are you in for tonight?"

"Not a chance," Jenny snorted. "This is your weekend. Miss Lovey-Dovey won't stop drooling over Wonder Woman, and I'd just be a fourth wheel. Besides, Tien and Lindsey are coming up later."

Alex reached for his phone and started scrolling through messages. "I thought they had to work."

"Lindsey got someone to cover for her," Jenny said. "Maybe we can get together tomorrow night."

"We'll see," I gave Alex the "you're not allowed out of my reach" look. He nodded silently.

"How long are you here?" our friend asked.

"First thing Monday morning," Alex replied.

"I can help you pack out Sunday afternoon, but then I've got to get back. I couldn't get Monday off." It was still Friday afternoon, and I was already dreading having to leave on Sunday. But at least my drive was just over an hour up to Wright-Pat. "Stacey will probably have to leave Sunday afternoon. She's got the longest drive."

Even though Jenny didn't ask, I knew that's what she was wanted to know.

"What do you think she'll say?" Jenny asked.

I looked nervously at Alex. He took a deep breath. "She'll either jump straight into the deep end and she'll fuck everyone... or she'll go running for the hills and we'll never hear from her again."

"Fifty-fifty," I added. I knew which outcome I wanted, but there were no guarantees. The three of us had experience with people doing both.

Our conversation was cut short again by some people stopping by the booth to look at some of Jenny's artwork and the Evil Bitch With the Button reducing me to a shaking, blubbering mess.

****************

When things slowed down, Jenny insisted that I leave with Alex and Stacey. She gave me a sly wink as I blew her a kiss and headed for the doors, taking my boyfriend and girlfriend of the week by the hands.

The three of us walked across the street, our costumes blending in with the other people attending the convention.

"You are going to pay for this," I growled as the elevator doors closed. I could barely stand as Stacy buzzed me over and over. She did step behind Alex, as if that would protect her. "You are both going to pay."

"We have a surprise for you," Alex said nonchalantly. As if one of the three of us hadn't been practically cumming her brains out all afternoon. In public. While the other two just laughed at my predicament.

"It had better involve me raping that ass of yours all night long," I gasped through clenched teeth. "I am going to fuck you up, Alex D'Amico."

"You do realise that I only zapped you three times today," he tried to deflect me away from his participation in the matter. For the record, it was seventeen. Not that I was counting.

"I'll deal with her after I'm done with you," I glared at both of them, although there was no real threat there. Stacey giggled nervously. I don't think she believed I was serious, although since she was the new person in this relationship, there may have been a part of her that was worried she had overstepped her bounds.

As soon as we were through the door, I half expected us to start tearing at one anothers's clothes, but we all knew that cosplay costumes were off limits to apparel-related abuse. I might tear the buttons off a blouse and Alex has been known to rip a tank top in half, but we had put too much time, energy, and blood into a costume to just destroy it in a moment of lust.

Stacey set the remote on the table in the outer room. Then she began removing her armor and other costume pieces. We helped her undress and lovingly set everything aside and out of the way.

Alex undressed by himself. After all, his costume was basically some soft boots, a unitard and a cape.

I hung up my Catwoman costume in the closet and took the bobby pins out of my hair.

The three of us stood there, each of us in our underwear, perhaps unsure of what to do next. If it had only been Alex and I, we would have banged out a quickie then gone out for dinner.

"I'm sorry for making you cum all day today," Stacey broke the silence and giggled.

"You are a horrible liar," I grinned. She stepped into my open arms and we kissed eagerly. "Just remember: Revenge is a bitch, Princess. Revenge. Is. A. Bitch."

I felt a hand reach into my vibrator panties.

"Holy shit! You are soaked." Alex slipped his hands into the waistband and pulled them down. I had to consciously relax my ass before the plug would slip out. I lifted my legs as he took them to the bathroom to wash them, while Stacey and I made out some more.

"Are you mad at me?" she asked, suddenly serious.

"As in angry? No," I gave her a reassuring hug. "I could never be angry with you for something like that. I love being teased. Alex knows it. That's why he told you to make me put those on. He loves that you two could torture me all day and there was nothing I could do about it. Alex knows me better than I know myself. And he knows... he knows that even though I've been trying to talk myself out of falling for you... it would not be much of a stretch... for me..."

My voice trailed off, as if I didn't want to admit this to her. Or myself.

Stacey's eyes were wide, both in surprise and maybe--just maybe--hope. I took a deep breath, mostly for my own benefit. "The only reason I'm mad... is that I'm mad about you, Stacey. Not mad at you."

"I'll make it up to you," she gave me another hug, her breasts pressing against mine.

"Promise?"

"I promise," she whispered. "I'm mad about you, too. And I don't know why. But you knew that, didn't you?"

"Are you ready for your surprise?" Alex returned from the bathroom. He was wearing speedo-style underwear for his costume, and with the dancer's belt off, his magic penis looked like it was about to burst through the thin material.

"What have you two been cooking up?" I asked, not so much concerned as curious.

"Close your eyes." As I did, I felt Alex wrap something around my head. It felt like one of the silk scarves we used for some of our light bondage. Once it was tied, he took me by the arm, and led me to the couch and sat me down. "Be right back."

Wearing only my bra, I waited patiently. There was some jostling and steps around the room. My heart began to race when I heard Alex and Stacey whispering to one another.

In my mind, I had a good idea what was going to happen, but the suspense added to my arousal.

"Ready?" Alex asked finally.

"Yes," I replied.

He tugged at the blindfold. I blinked a few times as my eyes re-adjusted to the light.

My mouth began to water immediately.

My sex began to throb with antici... (say it!)... pation!

Alex and Stacey were both naked now. They stood side by side. She absently stroked his erect cock.

And he stroked hers.

The first thing you always notice about Stacey are here tits. They're perfect. And by "perfect", I mean "huge."

They're round with prominent nipples standing out from her dark brown areola, which were the size of sand dollars. Very large sand dollars. They have some sag and stretch marks due to their weight, but I could touch and hold and kiss them forever.

After I leered at her breasts for a moment, my eyes fell to the strap-on which hung between her leg. The harness fit snugly around her hips. Her cock was a translucent bright pink. I could see there was a vibrator inside it.

My nipples crinkled up and I shivered with desire for both of my lovers.

I beckoned to them and we fell into a three-way embrace on the couch with me in the middle.

We kissed together, sometimes all three of us at once. When it was just two of us, the third nibbled on an earlobe or a collarbone or a neck.

All the while, our hands roamed and explored.

My palms found Alex's already on Stacey's supple breasts. I cupped his cute butt in my hands. Stacey explored my pussy, her fingers parting my labia then sinking into my wetness.

Alex flicked her little clitty as I stroked him.

The touching and the exploration was almost better than sex.

Almost.

After spending most of my afternoon being zapped by remote control vibrators on all of my private parts, I didn't need much priming up. I was ready to burst pretty much as soon as we walked through the door.

Alex never needed a lot of lead time, and as it turned out, Stacy was on edge, too.

"You need to eat and fuck me," I moaned as they each took a nipple in their mouths. "I don't care who does what, but you two fuckers have been leading me on all afternoon."

"I've never..." Stacey stammered, pointing at the strap-on.

Luckily, Alex took control. As he always does when he needs to. "Spit roast."

He motioned for Stacey to lay back on the couch and pushed me to the floor on my knees.

I got in between my lover's legs and began to bob my head up and down on the dildo. When I went to put a finger inside her, I found a vibrator already there.

The strap-on rested at the front of her pelvic bone. I made a big display of giving her a sloppy blow-job. Luckily, I was able to slip my hand under the harness and rub her clit.

I felt Alex's hands on my hips. I arched my back, stuck my ass up to face him, and spread my legs, fully presenting my slick pussy to be used by him.

Both of us moaned as he entered me. He filled me up with one quick stroke.

With Stacey in my mouth, and Alex in the other end, I felt so full of cock.

"What are you doing to me?" Stacey moaned. I stopped and looked up at her, puzzled. I was only blowing the strap-on for show.

Alex pushed himself forward and held his cock inside me. "There's a sensor in the dildo. If it senses movement, it activates the vibrator in Stacey's little pussy. So if she's getting a handjob, a blowjob or is fucking, she's going to feel it. The faster or harder it moves, the more it vibes."

"Is there a vibrator in the dildo, too?" I continued to run my hands up and down the fake cock, now knowing what it was doing inside my... er, our... lover.

"There is, but it's on its own controller." Alex pulled back and gave me a series of slow thrusts.

"I want to fuck her," I turned over my shoulder.

"I thought you might," Alex winked. "Couch or bed."

"That depends on what you have planned."

"Bed, it is," he said and pulled out of me. He headed for the back room, and I could see the jeweled bottom of a plug in his ass. I made a mental note to find out whether Stacey's ass was on the menu as well.

Stacey's eyes were glazed over as I manipulated her cock, which was apparently doing a number on her insides, too.

"Let's go, sweetheart," I breathed in her ear. "You two bitches have been teasing me all day, and now it's my turn to get fucked."

She recovered enough to take my hand. I led her to the bed I pushed her down in the middle.

Her heavy breasts fell to the sides. The strap-on stuck straight up.

I mounted her quickly, wanting to have something... someone... inside me immediately.

"Your big cock fills me up so good," I cooed in her ear as I settled down. We kissed eagerly, momentarily forgetting about Alex.

"I want you to do this to me, too," she whispered dreamily. "I want to be filled from both ends."

"Play your cards right and we'll make you airtight," I suckled on her lip and her eyes got wide.

"Yes, pleeeeeaase," she slurred. I guess her ass was on the menu.

Alex and I had been together enough that I had a pretty good idea of what he had in mind for tonight, so I sat back on my knees and began to rock my hips back and forth on Stacey's cock, grinding my clit against her.

A shiver ran through my body when the vibrator in the strap-on started to buzz. Alex smiled evilly.

Stacey lay splayed out on the bed as I continued to ride her.

"You are so hot," she reached up and cupped my breasts. My nipples hardened when she rolled them between her fingers and thumb.

"Fuck her face," I nodded at Alex, who was only too happy to indulge.

I moved faster, knowing that it would make the vibrator inside her speed up.