Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

Alex parted Stacey's lips with the head of his cock and he started to thrust in and out of her mouth. She reached for him, but I brought her hands back to my breasts, not wanting her touching anyone but me.

"Suck that cock, Stacey," I whispered. Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the feeling of her inside me, which was augmented by the soft buzzing between us.

Leaning over, I kissed her lips around Alex's big dick. Our tongues swirled around him--and each other--as we continued to grope one anothers's breasts.

I know Alex loves getting a double blowjob. In fact, I don't know a single man who doesn't like it.

He pulled away as Stacey and I kissed, our lips no longer separated by a cock.

"Pull her ass apart," Alex said and reluctantly Stacey's hands left my breasts and she reached around to cup my rear end.

A jolt ran through my body when the cold lube came in contact with my back hole.

"DP time," Alex said, trying to cover the hint of excitement in his voice. I adjusted myself a little bit and I felt him push Stacey's legs together. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," I sighed dreamily.

"What's your safe word?" he initiated our pre-determined process for anything involving full anal penetration.

"Purple."

"Say it again."

"Purple."

"Say it three times."

"Purple. Purple. Purple."

"Deep breath," Alex put his hand at the small of my back. I lifted my head to look into Stacey's eyes. Her hands were still on my ass, pulling me apart to ready me for Alex's intrusion. "Breathe in..."

Involuntarily, I clenched when I felt him against my back hole. I willed myself to relax, though.

"Breathe out..."

My eyes bulged a little when he entered me. There was a sharp pain, which quickly turned to pleasure. He didn't simply thrust inside me, but slowly waited for me to adjust to his girth.

It helped that he was--as always--very generous with the lube.

"I want you to do that to me," Stacey whispered in my ear. "I want you to be the first person to take my ass... then Alex can have me."

I think I creamed myself on the spot. I don't know if she was just saying that to entice me or if she meant it, but the thought of getting her ass cherry was the... um, cherry on top.

Yeah, bad idiom. So sue me.

Holding Stacey inside me, I waited for Alex to fit his entire length inside my ass.

"Play with my little titties," I moaned to my new lover. I massaged hers in return.

If having a cock in each end was exciting, having one in my pussy and one in my ass was even better. My trust in Alex for anything that involved sex was implicit, and even though I had only known Stacey for a little while, I knew she'd never hurt or injure me.

It seemed I truly had fallen for her. I only hoped she felt the same way about me and Alex didn't mind sharing.

I held both of them inside me for a moment, adjusting to the glorious feeling of having a full ass and full pussy at the same time.

When I started to gyrate a little bit, Alex knew it was going to be okay.

Stacey didn't move, letting the vibrator work its magic inside me along with Alex in my backdoor.

She kissed me hungrily, running her hands through my hair. I held on to her as if my life depended on it.

Alex began to move in sync with me.

"Push up," I coaxed the young woman in my arms. "Use your hips... slow... slow... yes, just like that!"

Sandwiched between my lovers, I felt pure bliss.

It took a few tries, but we found an easy rhythm, and soon the three of us seemed to find a natural chemistry and pace. My body tingled from head to toe as we made love, Stacey and Alex connected through me.

I felt Alex push himself all the way inside me and he pressed against my back.

"Harder?" he whispered in my ear.

"No," I returned. "Just like that."

Then he pushed my hair to the side and raked his teeth against the back of my neck. Right in that spot.

"Jesus!" I gasped.

"Is that her favourite place to be kissed?" Stacey giggled.

"Yes," Alex smiled. "If you want anything from Mallory, just touch or kiss her there. She'll fold in an instant."

"Stop giving away my secrets," I protested weakly.

So of course, Alex affixed his lips to the back of my neck and sucked. I knew he was going to leave a mark, but it didn't matter.

First of all, my hair would cover it. And second... well, who the hell was I kidding? I was putty in the hands of Alex and Stacey, and whatever they did to me was fine.

The three of us made love gently for a long time.

Alex coached Stacey along. Telling here were to caress and kiss me. When to thrust harder and faster.

Between the vibrator in my pussy, the live cock in my ass, and the lovely woman in my arms, they brought me to orgasm easily.

It wasn't a mind-blowing, Jesus-take-me-now screamfest that would wake everyone on the floor. It was better.

I felt fully content. I felt loved. I felt safe.

And when it was over, they didn't stop.

Alex withdrew from me and went to the bathroom to wash my ass off his dick.

Stacey rolled me over on my back then mounted me.

I lay beneath her as she thrust into me. She was a quick learner and was soon using the strap-on on me with a proficiency no first-timer should have had.

My nails dug into her shoulders when I orgasmed again.

I protested in vain when she rolled off me. Alex took her place soon enough.

He was much less gentle, but I didn't mind.

As my third orgasm of the night approached, Stacey straddled my face, the strap-on and vibrators gone. I screamed into her sweet little pussy as Alex pounded me.

And when that one was done, Alex threw her down on the bed beside me.

I numbly held her hand as he brought Stacey to her own mind-blowing orgasm. When he was finally spent, Alex pushed my face into her pussy and made me eat the delicious creampie he left inside her.

We fell asleep together, a tangle of arms and legs and tits and cock.

****************

"Jenny wasn't kidding. That girl is gorgeous."

Our friends Tien and Lindsey stared admiringly at Stacey and Alex as they posed for pictures.

"How old is she?" Lindsey asked.

"Just turned twenty-one," I chewed on my lip.

"Does she know...?"

"No," I frowned, figuring that question was coming up next. "We were going to see how this weekend goes."

"Excuse me, can we get a picture please?" a parent waved their camera at us as their kids jumped and clapped excitedly.

Lindsey was dressed up as a gender-bent Batman. Her buxom form filled out the tight lycra costume and her braid stuck out from under the back of her mask. Tien was also gender-bent as Robin, a lithe Asian beauty looking almost juvenile next to her partner, even though they were both close to my age.

I was back as Catwoman, and the three of us gathered around the kids who wanted a picture. We all struck our signature character poses as the camera flashed.

"Thank you!" the kids waved as they walked off, looking to get more pictures with superheroes.

The booth was busy, both because it was Saturday and because Jenny is a phenomenal artist. I had worked for her enough that she trusted me to answer questions, restock her inventory and even negotiate prices on some items. It freed her up to talk about specific work and even take commissions.

I also covered for her when she needed a break, went to get some food or had to go to the restroom.

Alex and Stacey were able to do their own thing, although they periodically stopped by to check in.

"I can't keep coming to these things," Stacey muttered as she stashed some more posters into her art tube under the table. "I'm already a broke college student."

"Hi, you must be Stacey," Tien jumped in before I could introduce them. "We've heard so much about you."

Stacey turned to politely greet our friends.

"I'm Tien, and this is my partner, Lindsey," she said. They reached out to give a friendly fist-bump. "We're friends of Jenny and Mallory."

"It's nice to meet you," Stacey replied. "I love your costumes!"

"Yeah, now we just need an Aquaman and a Flash to round out the Super Friends," Lindsey said.

"The who...?" Stacey asked.

Alex snorted. Tien and Lindsey laughed. I rolled my eyes. Even I was too young to have seen the Super Friends on Saturday morning cartoons, but I knew who they were.

"Cradle-robber!" Jenny snickered in my ear as she walked by.

"I hate you," I snarked back, before turning to Stacey. "It was a cartoon with the Justice League."

"Oh, like the movie?"

"Something like that," Tien giggled. "We're sorry for laughing. It's nice to finally meet you."

Stacey seemed to accept that, although I was sure she was going to grill us later. I knew my cheeks were seven shades of red at that moment.

The afternoon wore on.

"Do you think she's ready?" Alex pulled me aside while our friend was off to grab a soda. "Are you ready?"

"I'm not," I frowned. "She probably is. We need to tell her before we leave. I was hoping to put it off until tomorrow."

"Your call," he said, giving me a quick pat on the backside.

Stacey stopped by the booth a short while later. "Lindsey and Tien said they were going around the corner to get dinner with Jenny after the show closes for tonight. They invited us along."

"Would you like to go with them?" I asked.

"Not really."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I came here to be with you and Alex," she said.

"We didn't have dinner last night and you were staving this morning," I laughed. "We need to get something before we take you back to our room and fuck your brains out."

"I like the sound of that," she winked and my heart melted. "Although I thought I was going to be the one doing the fucking tonight."

"Not a chance, sweetheart," I blew her a kiss.

My phone buzzed.

get a room, slut

I glared at Jenny, who put her phone down and snickered.

Alex stopped by a few minutes later. He was still dressed up as Superman and if he'd wanted, he could have left with his choice of admirers at the convention.

Several girls and a couple of guys were staring daggers at Stacey when it was obvious she was with Alex.

Of course, I knew how they felt. He's young and muscular. Chiseled in all the right places but still boyishly handsome. My only problem with him is that he can eat whatever the hell he wants and doesn't have to worry about gaining weight. It helps that he works out regularly, but he still has magic metabolism.

If I had any inclination to have kids, he would have put my uterus into overdrive years ago.

"I made a dinner reservation."

"Does Stacey know?"

"Not yet." His smirk told me he was planning something special.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to take her up to the room and change for dinner."

"Okay," I winked. "But her ass is mine."

"Oh, I already know." He almost sounded disappointed. He'd get his chance, though.

"You should go with them," Jenny told me as we watched them saunter off arm in arm.

"I had my time with her on Friday. They deserve some alone time."

No jealousy I had to remind myself.

"She's a sweet girl," Jenny said. "Not the type I figured for you, but she could make you very happy."

"What do you mean by that?" I looked at her, miffed. " 'Not my type'?"

"You like guys. And girls who are more tomboyish. Not full-figured women like Stacey. I couldn't turn you into a lesbian."

I shrugged. Jenny did know me and my usual preferences. I couldn't even say for certain what was the root of my attraction to Stacey. But I just knew the mere thought of her made me smile.

And horny.

"It's slowing down here. If you want to leave, I'll get Tien to cover."

"Not yet," I checked my watch. "Although I may walk around the floor and see who else is here."

"Suit yourself," Jenny shrugged. "Thanks for coming up this weekend. And bringing Alex and Stacey. I haven't seen you this happy in a long time."

I blushed. She reached out and spontaneously gave me a hug. I returned her embrace, remembering why she was my best friend.

****************

The second I opened the door, all I heard was Alex let out a guttural yell from the bedroom.

"Fuck!" he shouted. I quickly closed the door so no one down the hallway heard.

I then heard a muffled scream, along with the tell-tale sound of Alex's hips slapping against Stacey's ass.

My first instinct was to tear my clothes off and go join them, but I didn't, opting to carefully set my costume aside, and to give the lovers some time to themselves.

They continued fucking. Peeking into the bedroom, I saw Stacey on her knees, her wide rear end up in the air. Alex's hands pressed into Stacey's shoulders, driving his weight into her with each thrust.

After her orgasm, he never let up. She limply absorbed everything he gave her, her hands grasping on to the sheets. At this point, Alex was fully in control and she was just along for the ride.

I shed the remainder of my clothes and crept up to the door. Absently diddling myself, I watched my lovers enjoy one another.

Alex's butt was firm and clenched every time he thrust into Stacey. Her ass, in turn, rippled with each thrust.

Between her legs, I could see his cock sawing in and out of her. She was so wet, they made that glorious squishing sound with every movement.

"I'm going to cum again!" Stacey's muffled voice was strained with pleasure.

My hand on his shoulder caused Alex to let up.

I gave him a mischievous wink as I lay back on the bed and wiggled my way under Stacey's pussy.

She jumped at my touch, but when I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her pussy into my mouth, she started to grind into my face.

The three of us seemed to find a natural rhythm, as if we had been making love for years, not just a couple of encounters together.

My tongue lashed her pussy and flicked against the bottom of Alex's cock when I could reach him.

He built a steady pace once he found his stride. Stacey began to convulse when another orgasm approached.

Between having Alex inside her, and me worshipping her pussy, the cum took her quickly.

She let out a howl and then exploded all over us. It wasn't a full-blown squirt, but her pussy flooded and it leaked out with each thrust. I lapped her juices up hungrily as Alex continued to fuck her through the orgasm.

When it subsided, he pulled out, then grabbed me by the hips and drew me out from under her.

There was a wild, feral look in his eyes. I knew I was about to get pounded into next Thursday.

Stacey lay on the bed, exhausted, her hair falling over her face. I took Alex's hand and scampered up the bed, so I was laying on my back next to Stacey.

I spread my legs and Alex entered me without pretense. It's not like I needed the foreplay.

"Do it," I hissed. "Fuck my little cunny."

And then he was off.

In that moment, I was just fuckmeat. A cunt for him to get off in. All I had to offer him was three holes and two tits.

He didn't last long. But he didn't have to.

My wrapped my arms around his shoulders and let him rut into me.

"I'm cumming!" he growled.

"Do it!" I coaxed. "Cum all over me!"

Thrashing wildly on top of me, I felt him go off inside me, coating my insides with cum.

He collapsed a moment later, his body dead weight on top of me.

I turned to my right and saw Stacey's eyes glazed over, a dreamy smile on her face. Her ass was still up in the air, her tits mashed flat against the bed. Her body covered in sweat.

She reached for me weakly. I took her hand and smiled, our fingers intertwining.

Alex twitched and lifted his head. He blinked to clear his head and grinned sheepishly.

"I need a shower," he said, and pulled out of me, his cock still semi-hard. If I'd wanted, I could have blown him back to full mast, but I let him go.

"So do I," Stacey to roll off the bed.

"No," I grasped her hand and pulled her back to me. She fell into my arms.

"I stink," she protested.

"I know," I kissed her with my lips that were still covered in her juices. "I want you to smell like you just got fucked for the rest of the night. Your sweet body belongs to Alex this weekend, and to me. And I want every man and every jealous bitch to know that you're ours."

"I'm yours," she looked me in the eyes. "I will be yours forever if you will have me."

"You have no idea," I whispered aloud before I could stop myself.

We lay on the bed canoodling as the shower ran.

I didn't want to let her out of my grasp. I sensed she enjoyed the physical intimacy as much as I. But deep down, I also feared for my future. I didn't know if I would have her in it.

I've never felt that way about anyone before. And I'd known her for less than a month!

When the door to the bathroom opened, Alex emerged, not even wearing a towel.

Stacey and I watched him dress, silly smiles on our faces. When he put on a shirt and tie, I knew we had to put some effort into our appearance.

Finally, I patted her hand and we got up. Luckily, I had packed a nice sundress and woven hat. Stacey wore a yellow and red blouse and skirt set with a pair of heels that showed off her meaty calves.

The three of us groped one another playfully as we prepared for a night out.

"Where are we going?" Stacey asked, putting the final touches on her make-up.

"Just down the street," Alex replied cryptically.

"I want to buy dinner tonight," she said firmly.

Alex made a face. "Not a chance. I made a reservation at a very expensive steakhouse, and I'm pretty sure it's out of your price range."

"I'm not rich, but I have a job and I can afford to take you out for dinner," Stacey didn't back down. "You did so much for me at Drago Con, and I want to do something for you. I don't want you treating me like I'm some kid or your plaything, or that I owe you. I know I'm younger than you and I don't make as much money as either of you, but I want to be partners. Together. As... as a three... um, threesome."

My eyebrow went up. Alex and I exchanged a nervous glance.

"We would never treat you like you owe us anything," I said softly.

"I don't think you would, but I feel like I'm freeloading off you guys." There was some underlying frustration in her voice. It was pride, pure and simple. But also something else: maturity. "You took me out last time, and you're paying for the room and you got me a pass for this weekend. I just want to pull my weight."

"Okay, you're on for dinner," Alex said evenly. We continued to dress and left our hotel room, Stacey's arm in Alex's, and mine in hers.

Our reservation was at Morton's which a block over from the Hyatt Regency. We strode down the street, not caring about the envious stares of other people.

Alex spoke to the host and got us a private booth in the back away from anyone else. He probably slipped him a twenty without Stacey seeing.

Both of us made a point to order items that were in the middle of the price range and we passed on wine or drinks with dinner.

There was some light conversation until our orders were placed.

"You want to talk to me about something," Stacey said once we were left on our own. Her tone was not accusatory. Just curious.

The three of us sat there in silence for a long moment. I started to feel faint. Alex reached over; his touch was steadying and grounded me back in the present.

"We want to know if you are as interested in us as we are in you," he started cautiously. "Whether that's individually or us as a group."

"I thought you were just friends with benefits."

"We are," he continued. "And you are welcome with us, if that's what you want."

"I've never just had a fuckbuddy... er, fuckbuddies," Stacey said softly. "I don't know how that works. I think I like the idea of falling in love."

"I'm afraid of falling love," I said quickly. "I don't want to be vulnerable or hurt."

"I fall in love fast," Alex joined in. "I fall in love with people all the time. And I spread myself out with a lot of people."

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers