Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 02

Story Info
Pursuing a new relationship. Introductions all around.
12.7k words
4.84
28.9k
23

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

Alex shook me awake.

I blinked away the haze through my splitting headache.

"I'm too old for this shit," I mumbled, remembering why binge drinking is a bad idea for me.

And I'm only thirty-one!

Soft lips pressed against mine.

"Thank you for this weekend, Mallory," Stacey whispered softly. "I have to go."

"Don't," I pleaded numbly. I had a pounding headache and the more I moved, the more my stomach threatened to revolt. "Stay."

"My brother wants to beat the Labor Day traffic home, and we're leaving at seven."

"What time is it?" I mumbled, blindly groping around for my phone.

"Five-thirty." Her hand brushed the hair out of my face. Her voice shook. "I couldn't leave without saying, 'good-bye'."

I reached out and pulled her into my arms. "I don't know that I can wait until next year to see you again."

"It won't be a year," she promised. She leaned in for one more kiss, then withdrew, pulling against my feeble grasp, desperate to keep her close to me. My protests were for naught, though.

"I'll be back in a minute. I'm going to get Stacey a ride back to her hotel," Alex kissed my cheek before flipping out the light in the bathroom.

The door opened to the hallway, then closed. A few minutes later, Alex returned to the darkened room. He slipped into the bed with me, spooning up behind me.

I drifted off again, already missing the touch of our new lover. Fortunately, I only had to wait two weeks to see her again.

When I woke up the second time, my head was still pounding. Alex helped me pack my things, we checked out of the hotel, and then he drove me to the airport on his way back to central Florida.

Pro tip: Don't fly through Hartsfield-Jackson airport when you're hungover. All the walking sucks.

We kept in contact with Stacey through Facebook, Instagram and text message.

She lived in Nashville, which about five hours from me at Wright-Pat in Dayton. An hour closer to her is Cincinnati, where the Cincinnati Comic Expo was happening two weeks after Dragon Con.

if u want to come up for the show, i've got a room already. if u are willing to spend some time at a booth, i can get u an exhibitor badge. all u have to do is pay for food and gas I messaged her the week after we met.

will alex be there, too? she asked

if we twist his arm, he'll probably show up

Sure enough, he was in after Stacy dropped a picture of her frigging herself in our group text.

So not quite two weeks later, I drove down to Cincinnati on Thursday before the show to help one of my friends set up her booth selling chainmaille bracelets, knick-knacks, and some of her art.

I told Jenny that Alex was coming up as well as a friend we met at Dragon Con. She got Alex, Stacey and me exhibitor passes in exchange for helping her out, although we didn't really expect Alex and Stacey to do much around the booth.

Stacey made the drive up after getting out of class on Thursday afternoon but didn't arrive until almost ten. She said she didn't have Friday classes.

Between episodes of pacing nervously, I lounged around our room at the Hyatt Regency. When my phone buzzed, I jumped in surprise. And anticipation.

downstairs Stacey texted.

I took a deep breath. be right there.

As I got out of the elevator, and I saw her standing outside, unloading her small Hyundai SUV. Walking at a brisk clip, I rushed out the door and threw myself into her arms.

She wrapped me up in a big hug, and to my unexpected delight, gave me an enthusiastic kiss.

"Give me your keys," I pulled back, and draping myself around her arm. She dug into her purse and gave me the fob. I handed it to the valet. "Room 2102. Clermont."

"That's like thirty dollars a day!" Stacey objected as I took the ticket. "There's self-parking across the street."

"Thirty-five. Don't worry about it," I waved her off and gathered up her things. She didn't need a luggage cart for the weekend.

"We're going to have a talk about that," she said sternly, her brown eyes boring into me.

I flushed, worried that I had upset her. But she didn't say anything while in front of other people. She slung her backpack over her shoulder. She had two mid-size hard-sided spinner suitcases, a hanging garment bag and carrying bag for her boots. We divvied up the load and headed for the elevator.

Our room was on a high floor, in a suite at the end of the hallway, as Alex and I preferred.

"I hope you don't mind that we got a king size bed," I said shyly as the door opened. The suite had a separate bedroom, a sitting area, a good-sized couch, a desk, a couple of comfortable chairs and enough space for us to spread out.

"I think we'll manage," she winked, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I didn't know what we'd do if things got awkward. I guess someone could sleep on the pull-out couch. More likely, Stacy would just leave and go back to Nashville.

She was dressed casually for the four-hour drive in leggings and a sweater dress. Her hair was pulled back, and she was wearing just enough makeup to show off the sparkle in her eyes and her full lips.

I set her costume things down and pulled her suitcase back towards the bedroom area.

Stacey dug into her purse and pulled out a sheet of paper and handed it to me. "Completely clean bill of health."

It took me a second to find my voice. I called up my lab results on my phone and showed them to her. "Me, too. Alex's tests were negative, too."

We stood there for a long moment in silence, wondering where this was going. Whatever "this" was.

"What do you want this weekend?" I whispered.

She looked away for a split second. After a deep breath, she smiled timidly and looked me in the eyes. "I want you to make love to me. And I want Alex to make love to me. And then I want to fuck your brains out."

"I don't know what's going on," I confessed sheepishly. "I am obsessed with you. And I shouldn't be. You're... you're beautiful. And young. And you should be dating people who aren't in their thirties. I'm ten years older than you, for Christ's sake! And... and..."

"I can't stop thinking about you," she finished my thought. "I don't know what I'm doing. A part of me thinks I've lost my mind. I only knew I had to see you again."

There was fear in her eyes. It probably matched my own.

I reached out and we fell into one anothers's arms.

Her lips were just as soft as I remembered. Our bodies seemed to melt into one. My hands roamed her supple form eagerly.

There was hunger in her touch, but it wasn't rushed or strong. I tilted my head back and let her kiss me.

"Are you hungry?" she asked, taking me kind of by surprise.

"Not really."

"That's too bad," Stacey said coyly. "I was going to offer you something to eat."

I couldn't help but laugh. Pulling her close to me, the press of her breasts against mine made me tingle from head to toe. "I walked right into that one, didn't I?"

She giggled.

"What do you want to do tonight... this weekend?" I dared to ask.

Throughout our texting and messaging back and forth, neither of us had really broached this subject. There was a lot of innuendo (often instigated by Alex), but no specifics. I think I had purposely avoided getting my expectations and hopes up in case I never saw her again.

"I want it all," her voice trembled. "I want to touch you. I want to eat you out. I want Alex. I want you and Alex together. I want to see why Alex is in love with you."

My eyes got wide. "He's... he's not in love with me."

"Yes, he is," Stacey said firmly. "He might not know it, but he is. And you're in love with him, even if you won't admit it. To him or yourself."

"I can't be in love with him," I said quietly. "Not like he deserves. Not now. And certainly not if I'm with you."

"When both of you finally get your heads out of your asses and realise you're in love, you each owe me a hundred dollars," she pulled back just enough to look me in the eyes. For someone who had just turned twenty-one, she either knew a lot more than she let on, or she was a grandmaster-level bullshitter. "Until then, I'm going to get you both to make me into your sex toy."

"Maybe I want you to fall in love with me." My head was swimming in emotional confusion. I think I was trying to take back control of the conversation. "Maybe I want you to make me forget about Alex."

"You might fall in love with me, too, but I'll never have his big, magic dick." For just a second, her eyes glazed over at the thought of Alex's prowess with his penis. I knew exactly what she meant, and this weekend, she was going to have him in all of his bareback glory. "Maybe we can love each other... and him... and just be happy."

"I'd like that," I said wistfully. I didn't tell Stacey right then, but there was more to our lives than we had told her. I compartmentalised it as best I could, and if we pursued our relationship with her, there would be some more in-depth and honest conversations we all needed to have, but in that moment, all that mattered was having Stacey in my arms.

We didn't say anything else. I think we each were waiting for the other to make the first move.

"Take me to bed," she whispered finally.

I gave her hand a quick squeeze, then flipped out the lights around the hotel room. I left the heavy-duty curtains open, but pulled the sheer curtains closed, letting the soft glow from the city's lights in. I wasn't really worried about anyone looking in on us twenty-one floors up, but better safe than sorry, right?

Taking Stacey's hands in mine, I looked into her big brown eyes, which were filled with love.

She leaned into to kiss me, but I pressed my fingers to her lips.

"We don't have safe words for regular sex, but if there is anything you don't like, just say, 'Stop'," I told her gently. "Do not ever feel pressured and it's okay to say 'No.' Alex and I will never force you into anything. You are always in complete control of your body. Do you understand?"

Stacey nodded.

"Say it," I pressed.

"I understand," she whispered.

"Are you sure you're okay being with me?" I asked. Two weeks before, she had never kissed a woman before, and we went straight to a threesome in a very short amount of time.

"I think so," Stacey replied softly. "I didn't think I would like it... and I don't know what to tell my parents, but it just feels right. At least it does with you. I don't know I'd want to be with anyone else. You just seem so... experienced... and..."

"Did you just call me 'old'?" I giggled. She blushed and looked away. Flustered. I squeezed her hand sympathetically. "I know what you mean. I was like that the first time I was with another woman."

"When was that?"

"Senior year in high school." The memory made me smile wistfully. "We were at a party and playing Truth Or Dare."

"Did you date her?"

"Not seriously," I replied. "But it made me realise that maybe I wasn't as straight as I was brought up to believe. I've never had a long-term relationship with a woman."

"Do you like being with women more than men?"

"It depends on the woman. Yeah, I know: bad answer. Alex and I have separate partners and we share partners sometimes. Each one is different. If we have a threeway or foursome swap, it's usually as a favor to the other. You are the first person we were both smitten with right away."

Stacey's face flushed with a combination of embarrassment and desire and she looked away. Flustered again. I put my hand under her chin and brought her eyes back to me.

"I am going to undress you." I pulled at her sweater dress. She raised her arms to make it easier on me. It came off easily, along with the tank top underneath. "And then I'm going to fuck your brains out."

Next, my hands went to the waistband of her leggings. I pushed them down over her hips, my hands brushing the soft skin of her backside and her thighs. She lifted her feet and kicked the leggings across the room.

"Let me undress you," she gasped, but I swatted her hands away from the buttons on my blouse.

Once again, she made a pass at me. Our lips touched, but I pulled away after nipping at her.

"Not yet," I teased. She stood there, wearing only an industrial-strength bra which strained her keep her bountiful breasts contained and a g-string. Her hair hung down past her shoulders, framing her perfect face.

Maneuvering her to the bed, I sat her down. Her eyes were level with my little boobies. Her hands instinctively reached around to grab me around the waist.

My pussy pressed against her tits, separated only by my thin, A-line skirt.

Her big brown eyes gazed up at me. Boring into me. A shiver ran from my head to my toes.

"I want to make love to you tonight, Stacey," I whispered. "I want to kiss you and touch you and eat you and... and fuck... until I can't see straight."

The words hung over us for a moment. My stomach felt like the bottom was going to drop out. I didn't know what I was going to do if she said "No."

"I want that, too." Her eyes never left mine. "I want you to show me everything."

In our threesome with Alex at Dragon Con, it was never just Stacey and me. There was our friend's cock always at the ready. I'm not complaining, by the way. The parts that I remember through the haze were fan-fucking-tastic.

But I wasn't really intimate with the brown-skinned beauty in my arms just then.

And I wanted to be. More than anything.

It seems she wanted that, too.

Her next words made my heart skip a beat.

"I want you to love me," she said quietly. There was fear in her eyes. And hope.

The desire which had been building in my body all day evaporated in an instant. I can't explain it. The lust. The anticipation. The hunger.

It all went away.

I pressed her back on the bed and straddled her hips. I leaned in and kissed her.

Not hard. Not forcefully.

Our lips brushed. Stacey's arms wrapped around me. I kissed her lips. Her cheeks.

She gasped when I sucked on her ear lobes.

I dug my fingernails into her shoulders when she raked her teeth along my collarbones.

Without moving into another stage of undress, I maneuvered her to the middle of the bed. She fell back into the pillows.

Our bodies pressed together. We were always touching one another. Not necessarily sexually.

Just kissing. Caressing. Her fingertips ran from my neck to my shoulders and down my arms.

I traced the outline of her eyes. Her nose. Her lips. Her ears. As if trying to memorise the sight and the feel of my lover.

My hands ran up and down her arms and I admired her beauty.

For the last two weeks, all my thoughts of Stacey involved tearing her clothes off and ravaging her body. I wanted her inside me. I wanted to make her mine, and mine alone.

But in that moment, all I wanted was just to be close to her.

She lay back, timidly at first, reacting to me.

Her lips strayed to my neck when I presented to her. Her touch was tentative.

As we became more familiar with each other, she started to explore. With her eyes. With her hands. With her mouth.

I pressed my forehead against hers, our noses brushing.

"Don't stop," she pleaded.

Our lips met again and we resumed those soft, tender kisses. She sucked on my tongue. I nibbled on her lips.

I squealed with surprised when she pushed me back and rolled on top of me, her weight holding me down.

When she pinned my wrists above my head, I was ready to surrender to her on the spot.

It was in that moment that the feel of her breasts against me awakened the tingling between my legs.

Stacey looked down on me with love in her eyes.

"What do you want?" I dared to ask.

"I want tonight to last forever."

What Stacey lacked in experience she made up with unbridled enthusiasm and a fair amount of natural talent.

After holding and kissing and touching each other for an eternity, it seemed a switch was flipped inside each of us.

The hunger returned. The anticipation. The lust.

Before I knew it, we went from light, gentle, sweet kisses to tearing at each others's clothes. I think she ripped the buttons right off my blouse, but I didn't care.

She became a primal force, driven by desire.

That's how I found myself laying flat on my back, my legs wide open being smothered by her pussy in the most intense sixty-nine of my life.

My hands clutched desperately at her wide, soft rear end. Her wetness was all over my face as I lapped at her inflamed labia and swollen clitoris.

She pumped two fingers--then three--in and out of my pussy as she flicked my bean with her tongue.

I was in Heaven--with a capitol "H".

Her breasts pressed against my belly.

"Harder!" she cried when I tugged at her nipples.

Yes, ma'am!

"Fuck me!" I shouted into her thighs as she stuck her tongue in my ass, then replaced it with a finger, all the while still driving into my pussy with her other hand.

How I wanted to stay between her legs for the rest of my life!

And I don't think of myself as a lesbian. Bisexual? Yes, but not a lesbian. I just knew I wanted her. More than anything in the world at that moment.

I ate her out through one orgasm, then another.

She finally rolled off me. Spent.

So I kissed my way up her body. She was covered in sweat. Her breasts were soft in my grasp. I suckled on her tits. Her areole were easily the size of sand dollars. They crinkled up when I blew cold air on them.

Her nipples fit perfectly between my lips.

When I finally kissed her, the tastes of our juices mixed. It was ambrosia to me.

Stacey spread wide for me. I rubbed against her, our legs making that perfect X, joined at the center of our sexes.

Falling into an easy rhythm, we started to grind on each other. Waves of pleasure washed over me.

Her eyes rolled back into her head.

I was in no hurry. Stacey's breasts dwarfed mine in terms of size alone, but we seemed to fit together perfectly.

She tried to embrace me, but I took her hands in mine and pinned them against the pillows.

We kissed again, the tenderness returning.

Slowly making love to her, we found the perfect pace. Her skin was so soft. Her lips so eager.

It seemed we found our sync easily. Our hips moved as if we were one being, joined together in ecstasy.

A little bit faster.

She anticipated my movements.

A little bit harder.

I matched her intensity.

When we came, it was together.

There we lay: joined from head to toe. Riding out the orgasm knowing only bliss.

We didn't scream. We didn't claw at one another.

Our bodies shuddered and seemed to melt into the bed.

I fell into her arms, and she caught me.

Just before the darkness overcame me, I heard her whisper so softly it could have been my imagination, "I love you, Mallory."

The last time someone told me that, I panicked and ran out. But as the words echoed in my ears, it seemed fitting. And perfect.

She wrapped me into a warm embrace, and I had never felt so safe with anyone before.

****************

I awoke drooling on the pillow. Stacey's arm draped around my waist. Her soft breasts were mashed against my back. I'm half a head taller than her, but sometimes I like being the little spoon.

My body ached all over, but in the good way.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I got up to relieve myself and I closed the curtains, so the morning light was held at bay as we slept.

My hair was a mess. I reeked of sex. The space between my legs was sticky with our exertions.

The sweet taste of Stacey's pussy lingered on my lips and my fingers.

Even in the darkness, her features were highlighted in the soft glow from around the edges of the windows.

She looked so peaceful. So beautiful. And so young.

Stacey wasn't a child. But I did have ten years on her. I was established as a doctor and professional. In three years, I could be out of the Air Force with my student loans discharged and ready to embark on a non-military medical career. I guess I could stay on for another ten years after that and retire with a full Air Force pension, but I never thought of myself as a lifetime military officer.

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers