All Comments on 'Super Krissy and Her Nephews Pt. 02'

by dogrednuht

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you'll continue and do so soon! I like the playfulness of the roleplay coupled with Anthony's clear sexual interest and actions with his aunt, which I hope continue in the next installment. I can't wait to see how he puts to use the items he has packed in the reusable bag. Really great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very playful and sexy, i think you should continue this story line it is enjoyably diverting. kind of a self bondage with benefits. hope her sister will also get some time with super-k, lots of plot items that can be exploited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep em coming. Curious to find out what the note read.

dogrednuhtdogrednuhtover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous for your comments. I really do appreciate them. Helps me to continue to write more with these. I am currently drafting up the third part and hope to do a fourth part as well. Stay tuned with a favorite and a follow. That's the best way to stay current with my stories. I post them and then they take a few days for Literotica to publish. Sometimes the anticipation is brutal for me as well. Anthony will put his Aunt throw her paces and with some twists and turns along the way.

dogrednuhtdogrednuhtover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous for the comment. I very much appreciate it. I tried to make it playful and sexy. You never know what will happen to Super Krissy and what part her sister has to play in it. I have been going back and forth with what I wanted to do with Lauren and as the story unfolds I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for acknowledging the plot items. I do post them here and there to keep the reader interested as well as a possible foreshadowing of things to come. Glad you enjoyed the story. Stay tuned for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are part 3 and 4 coming?

dogrednuhtdogrednuhtover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your interest in the story. Part 3 is pending. I submitted it yesterday and it usually takes Literotica 3-5 days to post it all based on their volume. Hopefully it will be approved and posted before the Thanksgiving holiday. Otherwise you can catch part 3 on my deviant art page under the same name Dogrednuht if the suspense is killing you.

Part 4 is in the works, still in draft. It is getting rather lengthy so I may have to break it up between a 4 and 5 if it gets too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ahh good news, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous