Super Krissy and Her Nephews Pt. 03

Story Info
Super Krissy and Her Nephews Pt. 3
1.8k words
4.2
2.9k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fictional tale of Super Krissy getting roped up by her nephews and put through the ringer.

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

Background:

Now for a little background info. My wife's name is Kristen. She's in her mid-thirties and I have known her since college. She's 5'1" with beautiful red hair. We have no children so she still has a beautiful figure. She is a 36C and has a cute little bubble butt. Lately she likes wearing pushup bras to further accentuate her chest and to drive me wild.

Story:

Part 1 Recap:

When last we left off, Kristen and J were just chilling and watching Disney + before they were interrupted by her sister Lauren and her two nephews. The boys, Anthony and Paulie, had not seen their favorite Aunt in months and challenged her to roleplay as Super Krissy and to escape their ropes of her nephews, the robbers. Kristen reluctantly agreed and was bound and gagged. One thing led to another and she was stripped, panty gagged, stocking hooded, and ultimately crated. The boys eventually left her to her demise in solitary confinement until J found her, ball gagged her, and banged her. Kristen was eventually released and she filled J in on what her nephews did to her.

Part 2 Recap:

After stealing Super Krissy's costume in Part 1, Anthony reaches out to his Aunt to offer her another challenge: Her for her costume. He has her dress in her original casual outfit from Part 1 and gather supplies for this challenge. Her nephew has her park away from the house and has her going through the woods on a handcuffed scavenger hunt for the articles of her Super Krissy costume. She gathers all but the infamous costume stretch panties and red bandana tie top. As she finally exits the woods and makes it to the backyard gate, she finds out it's locked and Anthony set a trap for her. He stocking hoods her and secures her handcuffs before opening the gate to the backyard.

Start of Chapter 3:

Anthony grabs Aunt Krissy by the arm with his left hand and takes the reusable bag from her with his right hand.

He stops for a moment to admire the scene.

Here he has his Aunt Krissy with her hands behind her back cuffed, a black stocking over her head, in 6 inch black open toe high heels, dressed in a tight white button down tank top that is stuck to her chest due to the lavender baby oil, wearing short shorts with a bikini bottom that has side ties.

Krissy asks where Anthony is taking her.

He replies with he has to get her inside immediately. Her nephew continues with he had her park in the commuter lot so he can have her indefinitely without anyone knowing she was in his clutches.

Anthony marches Krissy through the back yard and into the house. Once inside they go up the stair case and directly into Anthony's room and locks the door behind him.

Kristen has never seen her nephew's room. She sees his bed, then a big screen tv mounted to the wall, a desk with a laptop and then a walk-in closet. Kristen examines the room a little more and notices that there is a poster on his wall written in hieroglyphics, his laptop screen saver is of pictures of the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx, and on the TV is a paused documentary of Egypt. She finally builds up the courage to ask why his room is all decked out with items about Egypt.

Anthony tells her he was always fascinated learning about the Cradles of Civilization especially Egypt. How they had a written language with artistic symbols is super cool as well as the Pyramids and Sphinx being tombs for Rulers that drew archologists and grave robbers alike.

Krissy replies with she guess it seems cool but now that she is in his bedroom what does he have in store for her???

Anthony laughs and says "It's actually quite simple. To get her out of those wet clothes and all set up for the show." He opens up the reusable bag and dumps all the goodies on his bed. Anthony quickly notices a note and pockets it to read later.

Kristen tries to creep towards the bedroom door to try to escape.

Anthony laughs and tells her to get back in the center of the room.

Kristen does as she is instructed and Anthony walks over to her and grabs both sides of her tight white button-down tank top. He tells her to beg him not to rip her blouse.

Kristen asks Anthony not to rip her tank top.

Before she can finish the sentence, buttons go flying everywhere as Kristen's breasts come flailing out of what used to be her tank top.

Anthony picks up the pair of scissors and starts cutting off the remnants of Aunt Krissy's top. He tells her to beg him not to cut off her short shorts.

Kristen pleads with her nephew not to cut off her shorts.

Anthony retorts with "Too late," as the pair of scissors make quick work of the short shorts as Kristen's last line of defense is a black bikini bottom with side ties.

He walks over to the bed and picks up the second pair of handcuffs. Her nephew goes back over to Kristen and grabs her left breast. He stretches it out and then locks it in the handcuff. Next he takes her right breast, stretches it out and then locks that in the handcuff.

Kristen asks what her breasts ever did to deserve this???

Anthony replies with he has to make sure they can't get away as he uses the handcuff key to lock them in place so they can't tighten or unlock without the handcuff key.

He walks behind her and tells her it's time to take off the dark black pantyhose stocking hood.

Kristen thanks him because she hates being hooded.

Anthony replies she has been a good girl so far so it is the least he can do as he picks up the fishing line and cuts off a strand of it. He proceeds to tie one loop and then braids it off like a little noose. Then takes the other end and does the same thing.

Kristen asks what that is for.

Anthony says she'll see soon enough as he walks over to her protruding left nipple and loops the end around it before pushing it forward to tie it off. He does the same thing with the right nipple. Anthony tells her that this is what his Dad does to his Mom on a regular basis.

Aunt Krissy asks if this is where he learned how to tie women up so proficiently.

Anthony says yes. He watched his Dad play with his Mom and that also he played tugs with his Mom to improve his rigging for when he got a second chance at Aunt Krissy.

Anthony takes Krissy by the arm and starts to guide her to the walk-in closet. He opens the door and hanging from the ceiling are the Super Krissy stretch panties and red bandana tie top. Her nephew continues with this is the last part of her costume and in order to get it all she has to do is retrieve the clothes.

The rules are simple. Kristen has 2 hours to get out of her handcuffs, pick up the costume and then she is free to go. If she can't get out, when the movie gets out, she'll have to answer 3 questions. If she gets them all right, she can have the costume and is free to go.

Anthony asks if she understands the rules.

Kristen replies yes.

He replies with good then picks up some coils of rope.

Kristen asks what those are for.

Anthony says to keep her in the walk-in closet. He motions her to sit down about 1 foot from the walk-in slotted closet door.

Kristen sits her butt where she is instructed to as Anthony crosses her legs and loops the rope three times around her dainty ankles before cinching it and tying off the knot.

Krissy asks how deep the walk-in closet is.

Her nephew replies with "Deep."

Anthony tells her to sit back and enjoy the Egyptian Documentary and she better be paying attention as he closes the slotted door to the walk-in closet.

Aunt Krissy tries to shake her wrists to see if the handcuffs will budge but they have been locked in place. She tries to shake her chest and the handcuffs and nipple nooses hold firm.

She talks in a low whisper and asks if I am still there.

I respond with yes.

Krissy says she needs my assistance how best to get out of her predicament. She tells me she has her hands cuffed behind her back, breasts cuffed and nipple noosed, ankles cross tied with rope, high heels strapped to her feet and stuffed in a walk-in closet for two hours.

I tell her to start small. Work on getting the high heels off her feet, this way she can struggle in silence without her feet hitting the closet door.

Krissy replies with good point. She reaches her hands around and fumbles to get one of the ankle straps off her high heels. After a few attempts, the strap loosens and Kristen smiles. She slowly places it to the side and slides it off her left foot. Krissy then turns to the other side and repeats what she did for the right foot.

Kristen whispers to me that it worked.

I tell her great job, now work on untying her ankles.

Kristen says the knot is placed out of reach of her hands. She wiggles and can't seem to reach it.

I tell her to reach for it with her teeth.

She starts to gnaw on it with her teeth and she whispers to me that it is working and it is starting to give.

I respond with keep at it and her legs will be free in no time.

Kristen starts to untie the knot and works to free her tied legs.

She tells me her feet are now free and she tells me she is about to stand up.

Just then I hear "Ut ut uh..." and a mumbled "I've been ballgagged" by Kristen.

A moment later I hear "No no no..." and a mumbled "I've been blindfolded".

Next I hear Kristen mutter "Oh no... Chloroform..."

Then the phone goes silent.

End of Part 3.

To be continued???

What will happen to our helpless superheroine???

Only time and the next update will tell.

If you like, please comment, favorite and watch.

Let me know what your favorite parts were and if you would like me to continue this fictional tale.