Super Krissy and Her Nephews Pt. 05

Story Info
A fictional tale of Super Krissy getting roped up by her nephew.
2.3k words
4.37
3.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fictional tale of Super Krissy getting roped up by her nephews and put through the ringer.

All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

Background:

Now for a little background info. My wife's name is Kristen. She's in her mid-thirties and I have known her since college. She's 5'1" with beautiful red hair. We have no children so she still has a beautiful figure. She is a 36C and has a cute little bubble butt. Lately she likes wearing pushup bras to further accentuate her chest and to drive me wild.

Story:

Part 1 Recap:

When last we left off, Kristen and J were just chilling and watching Disney + before they were interrupted by her sister Lauren and her two nephews. The boys, Anthony and Paulie, had not seen their favorite Aunt in months and challenged her to roleplay as Super Krissy and to escape their ropes of her nephews, the robbers. Kristen reluctantly agreed and was bound and gagged. One thing led to another and she was stripped, panty gagged, stocking hooded, and ultimately crated. The boys eventually left her to her demise in solitary confinement until J found her, ball gagged her, and banged her. Kristen was eventually released and she filled J in on what her nephews did to her.

Part 2 Recap:

After stealing Super Krissy's costume in Part 1, Anthony reaches out to his Aunt to offer her another challenge: Her for her costume. He has her dress in her original casual outfit from Part 1 and gather supplies for this challenge. Her nephew has her park away from the house and has her going through the woods on a handcuffed scavenger hunt for the articles of her Super Krissy costume. She gathers all but the infamous costume stretch panties and red bandana tie top. As she finally exits the woods and makes it to the backyard gate, she finds out it's locked and Anthony set a trap for her. He stocking hoods her and secures her handcuffs before opening the gate to the backyard.

Part 3 Recap:

Anthony brings Aunt Krissy through the house and into his bedroom. He cuts off her tight white button-down tank top and then her short shorts. Kristen is left in only her black bikini bottoms with the side ties. Her dark black pantyhose stocking hood is finally removed as her breasts are cuffed, nipples noosed and ankles tied cross legged and left in the walk-in closet forced to watch a 2-hour documentary. As she works to free herself and get the final pieces of her Super Krissy costume, she is mysteriously ballgagged, blindfolded and chloroformed.

Part 4 Recap:

Super Krissy is abducted from the walk-in closet by a mysterious stranger and straitjacketed. She is thoroughly gagged and then vibrators are attached to her. She is forced to cum over and over again until she gets chloroformed and passes out. Krissy wakes up back in the walk-in closet bound similar to how Anthony tied her up. She comes to at the end of the 2-hour Egyptian documentary, still bound so she must take a 3 question pop quiz. She fails and gets wrapped up like a mummy. Anthony talks about the Boss and the note is read. The stakes are raised when Anthony calls in backup and they work to get Super Krissy to divulge the secret coded message. Lauren hears laughing and investigates only to find her sister spilling the beans moments before she is hand over the mouth gagged and marched down the hall.

Start of Chapter 5:

Krissy's energy is spent as she lies down. She is sucking on the yellow cap of the little bear container that is full of honey like a pacifier. Paulie rubs the side of her face and tells her it will all be alright. He massages her head and Aunt Krissy closes her eyes and relaxes.

Kristen opens her eyes as the yellow cap is forcefully pulled from her mouth. She is surprised by Paulie pulling out her tongue and Anthony placing one chopstick on top of it and the other below it.

Kristen mutters "What th..." as hair elastics are wound at the end of the chopsticks locking her tongue in place.

She continues with "Why boys..." as drool starts to stream off her tongue and on to her breasts.

Anthony tells Paulie she needs more honey and that he'll be back. He needs to find Dad's secret tool as he runs off to gather it.

*****

Lauren is forceable manhandled down the hall way trying to wiggle free from her captor's grasp. He marches her up to her bedroom door and then pushes her against the wall. He puts his finger to her lips signifying she should stay quiet and then starts looping a coil of rope around her dainty wrists. The rope is applied three times around her wrists, crossed, then cinched away from her prying fingers.

Lauren says "J, you really don't have to tie me so tight, I'm not going to get away."

Her captor pauses and asks how she knew it was him.

Lauren chuckles and says his heavy breathing gave it away but also how he manhandled her. She hasn't been taken like this since her college days.

"Those were good times, weren't they???" J comments.

Lauren replies with "Of course and she misses those days." She continues with "How do you want me??? Bent over for a spanking or stretched out so you can take full advantage of me???"

"Krissy is currently indisposed by her boys and we only have under an hour to play, so you already know the answer to that." J retorts as he pulls her away from the wall and walks her into her bedroom and by the footboard. He pushes her over and her tummy falls over the footboard and her head and chest land on the bed.

J pulls out more rope and spreads her legs wide to the two legs of the bed. Once spread and secured, he starts rummaging through her underwear drawer.

Lauren asks what he is looking for.

J doesn't respond. Instead he dumps out the contents of her underwear drawer by her face. He asks her where it is.

She repeats her original question and asks what he is looking for.

He tells her don't give me that, she knows exactly what he is looking for and she used to keep it in her underwear drawer.

Lauren tells him it's in the closet by her heels.

J replies with he knew she wouldn't have gotten rid of it.

Lauren retorts with now she wish she did.

J walks off to the closet and looks through her high heels before he finds what he is looking for. It is a big wooden paddle with the symbols "∆Z" embedded and raised on one side of the paddle. He picks it up, holds it with one hand and taps it in the other hand. He comments how it's been too long since he has wielded the dreaded "Rump Roaster," the natural apex predator to the sorority slut.

He walks over to Lauren's backside and starts rubbing the paddle up against her defenseless ass.

Lauren frantically tries her best to wiggle free from her bonds but the wrist and ankle ropes hold firm.

Next cutting sounds can be heard and Lauren starts to fear the worst. She feels the stretch band waist on her black yoga pants pulled and the scissors start cutting into her favorite LuLu Lemon pants. The right side is cut off, followed by the left side of the yoga pants. J pulls them clean off leaving her only in a black thong.

Then her tight white t-shirt neck band is pulled and the scissors make quick work of that until it is pulled clean off, leaving Lauren in a black push up bra.

J makes the comment that the only appropriate outfit for a sorority slut is a birthday suit as he cuts off her black push up bra followed by the black thong.

Lauren says she sees some things never change as J still likes cutting off all her clothes like when they were in college.

J retorts with the same can be said about her talking as he balls up a pair of her panties from the underwear drawer that is already on the bed.

Lauren pleads with J not to gag her, that she'll be quiet and she's sorry she talks too much.

J dangles the pair of cotton pink panties in front of her mouth.

Lauren resigns to her fate and says "Fine, just go easy on my ass. Last time you did this, I couldn't sit down for days."

In go the pair of cotton pink panties and over that go three strips of silver duct tape effectively silencing Lauren.

J picks up a pillow and takes the pillow case off it. He starts to gather all of Lauren's panties that fell out of her underwear drawer and puts them into the pillow case. He comments that it's an old fashioned sorority panty raid.

Lauren pleads with J not to take all her panties.

He tells her there is nothing she can do to stop him and she should just accept her fate. J takes his loot and puts it over by the paddle. He then runs off to the closet to pick up a pair of Lauren's tallest high heels with ankle straps. He approaches her backside and has her step into the left heel to tighten it in place, followed by the right heel which he then tightens in place. This helps to lift Lauren's ass higher in the air.

J comments how he has waited forever for this moment to get the salutatorian of Face Down, Ass Up University back in his clutches with the Rump Roaster. He goes to line up the Rump Roaster with Lauren's exposed ass so that the ∆ will land squarely on her left butt cheek and the Z will land perfectly on her right butt cheek.

He teasingly lines it up then softly taps her ass with the paddle. J is watching Lauren's face as she tries to brace for the anticipated impact. He winds up big and she tightens her ass and grits her teeth. J stops and puts the paddle down.

He tells Lauren "Hey... No peeking."

Lauren tries to plead her case but J won't have any of it. He goes over to another pillow and pulls off the pillow case. J takes it and places it loosely over her head so she can't see. He asks Lauren if she can get out.

She replies with "No, she's at his complete mercy."

J tells her to tell him she's fucked.

Lauren says "She's fucked."

"That's right," is J's reply as he picks up the paddle and starts rubbing it against her tight ass.

*****

Meanwhile down the Hall of Justice...

Super Krissy is still wrapped up like a mummy except now she is chopstick gagged and drooling all over her chest a mixture of honey and saliva.

Paulie keeps pouring honey on her tongue and spreading it in her mouth with his fingers.

Anthony finally returns from the walk-in closet with his Dad's secret tool. He starts to assemble it starting with the battery and attaching the hose. Anthony makes sure the battery is charged and then applies the suction cups to the hose. Paulie starts rubbing her honey and saliva all over her chest and pulling at her nipples making sure they are sticking out.

Krissy asks where did they get a breast pump from???

Anthony replies it's Dad's and he uses it quite frequently on Mom.

She asks how often Dad ties Mom up.

Anthony says all the time and that their Father video records their sessions. That's where they learned the chopstick honey gag.

Krissy's jaw drops as she realizes she is dealing with professionals and not the innocent nephews she originally thought she was dealing with.

Just then Anthony powers on the breast pump and Krissy's nipples start to get pulled in a rotating fashion. First the left, then the right. One gets tugged at a time, while the other gets released. Anthony starts to increase the settings on the breast pump and Kristen starts to winch.

The boys start to cheer as milk starts to drip from Krissy's nipples and fill the breast pump reservoirs.

While the boys are distracted by the milking, Krissy starts to wiggle her tongue in the chopstick gag. She realizes it is starting to give as she starts to pull her tongue back into her mouth despite the pinching the gag is causing her. Eventually the cheap elastic hair band on the left side snaps and Kristen spits the chopstick gag out.

Anthony tells Paulie he needs to get a pair of their Mother's panties pronto and as many bandanas as he can muster. He starts to make a break for the door to the walk in closet when Krissy all of a sudden says "Why on earth would you servants want to gag your beloved Queen Hatshepsut???"

Anthony stops in his tracks and says "So you were watching the Egyptian Documentary after all, well played Super Krissy."

Super Krissy replies with "Your Queen commands you to release her from this encasement this instant."

Paulie looks at Anthony who looks back at Paulie.

Finally the silence is broken with Anthony telling Paulie, you heard the Queen, do as she says.

End of Part 5.

To be continued???

What should Super Krissy do next now that she is in a position of power???

What fate will soon befall Lauren???

Only time and the next update will tell.

If you like, please comment, favorite and watch.

Let me know what your favorite parts were and if you would like me to continue this fictional tale.