Super Market Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

"I nailed you awfully hard Letha, are you sure you're okay?"

"I bruise if I'm fucked that hard between my legs, but in my ass, the harder and deeper the more I like it. Not sure why, it's always been that way. My husband wasn't a big man in any sense of the word, so he could never muster the speed and force you did tonight. As I said, I have never cum that hard anally before. Now lover, help me get cleaned up and put me to bed, I am all fucked out."

I took a quick shower thinking Letha might still be awake for cuddling if I hurried. Not to be, she was snoring ever so softly as I slid between the covers. As soon as she felt my body she snuggled right into me. Even in her sleep she knew where she wanted to be.

Buttfucking wasn't on the menu often, typically every month to six weeks. We found some 16x16 pieces of 4" foam at Hobby Lobby, usually used for upholstery. We had other ideas, four of them stacked put her ass at the right height for the deepest penetration possible. Never know what you'll find at your local craft store.

I asked her to marry me one night lying in each other's arms after making love.

"Of course I will Ed. I was beginning to wonder what else I had to let you fuck before you were going to ask me. We haven't been playing much before hand lately, I think we need to get back to me sucking and you licking more often. Whadaya think cowboy?"

"Mmmm, I like the way you think, but let's talk about something as serious as sex for a minute. You've been putting off a hip replacement for months, now that we're going to get married we should get you in for the procedure. I know you're doing alright, but I've noticed you aren't always comfortable in some of the positions we use. Let's get it done now so there'll be time to recover before the wedding."

Letha was able to get it scheduled quickly and had it done. I brought her home after three days, would have been two but she needed blood. There was no therapy for a hip, it isn't like a knee. She was to remember the good leg goes up, the bad leg goes down. I tended to her to the point she finally sent my ass out into the shop. The memories of the years I'd taken care of Maryann came flooding back, I was so thankful this was only a hip replacement. In my own perverted way, I enjoyed bathing her, putting on lotion, helping her dress, cooking her meals.

She would tease me by grabbing my cock, getting it hard and then telling me I would have to put up with only her mouth another three weeks. Gee, I'll suffer through blow jobs, I'll manage. At the end of a month the surgeon said all looked good but to avoid bending the leg to far toward her body. He said we probably didn't practice the ankles on shoulder sex position, so that wouldn't be an issue. Letha looked distressed.

She asked, "You mean we can never use that position again, it's one of our favorites."

I think the surgeon about crapped himself. "Wait at least six months before you try, it could pop that new hip joint and you don't want that."

"Well okay, we'll wait."

Two weeks later we went to a justice of the peace and tied the knot. We didn't tell our kids, we didn't need their permission and we doubted they'd care anyway. None of them bothered to visit or call beyond Mothers and Father's Day, not even the ones who lived locally. Boy, were we wrong. Letha's daughters came unglued, and my kids were perplexed that their dad was shacked up with a woman so soon after Maryann had died. Mind you I'd nursed her over two years, it was no secret she was dying.

Kids who could never seem to find the time to visit before, were either camped on our doorstep, or flying in to do so. It pissed both Letha and me off, but we shrugged and decided to hit it head on with all the kids at once. We arranged for a private room at a pizza buffet place, able to seat our entire families. Letha and I told the kids we were paying for the meal and we weren't taking any back talk about it. Thankfully all the kids had left the grandkids at home. It was time for an adult conversation with our children.

After everyone had their fill I stood and let them know they could ask any question they wanted to. Not that we would answer every question, but they could ask. The questions ranged from why so soon, what possessed us to rush into a marriage, what about the money, all those things that were really none of the kids concern.

I explained it wasn't rushed or too soon in our eyes. We'd been going out nearly a year, wanted a more physical relationship and wanted to be married instead of just shacked up.

Neither of us could understand the question about money.

It was Letha's turn to answer.

"We haven't asked any of you kids for a red cent? Ed is 60 and draws from his profit sharing, next year he'll also draw from his 401. I was a government employee for 28 years, and I have my pension to draw from, at 59-1/2 I can draw from my 401K without any penalty. Both of us have the remaining life insurance money left from our spouses, we'll both be drawing SS within 5 years, the house is paid for, the vehicles are paid for, what seems to be your problem with how we live?"

Letha continued, "Listen, all of you have your panties in a bunch over things that don't concern you. Both Ed and I did quite well before either of us brought kids into this world, we'll do quite well on our own again."

I stood and took Letha's hand to leave when one of her daughters spoke, "What about sex mom, you're both old you know."

Letha grinned telling Ed, I got this. "Ah yes, sex. Let me tell you little girl, it's often and intense, I hope you're still as fulfilled when you're my age as I am. Barbeque at our house tomorrow at 11 before those who are traveling catch their flights home in the evening. Now, if you'll excuse us, we're going home to give our mattress a workout."

Holding her arm in mine, we spun on our heels and left. The kids sat with mouths agape. Having a difficult time comprehending what they had just heard. Before we got to the door we heard one of the men saying, "good for them, I hope I'm still screwing like that when I'm their ages."

Followed by a female voice saying, "shut the fuck up Rodney."

The drive home was a combination of laughter and foreplay. Lots of touching, feeling. Since I was driving I was limited to blindly fondling her breasts and putting my hand up her skirt. Letha was busy rubbing my dick, threatening to pull it out and suck it.

Though Letha was pain free and well on her way to complete healing, helped her get out of the car. At the kitchen door Letha put her arms around my neck, kissed me passionately several times and then sort of cooed into my ear,

"Eddie, you are going to use that monster between your legs and show a girl a good time, aren't you?"

I picked her up by her butt cheeks, Letha wrapped her legs around my waist, "Are you sure you're ready baby?"

Letha answered, "I'm sure, we'll start slow and be careful."

Inside the house Letha walked directly to our bedroom, calling my name seductively as she went. I was busy locking doors, turning out lights and headed in her direction. As I walked in the room Letha burst out in laughter. I had pulled my dick out letting it hang and pulled one of my pants pockets inside out proclaiming, "look, a one eared elephant."

"Bring that elephant trunk over here and I'll magically turn it into a flag pole."

There wasn't a lot of foreplay, we were both horny, both knew what we wanted, too impatient to tease. Letha had on a version of red fishnet thigh highs, bright pink panties with the words 'this is Ed's' printed in black on the front with an arrow pointed to the V in her panties. The red lacy bra topped it off. Once I drooled my way through removing her panties and bra with a minimum of licking and sucking, I told Letha the nylons were staying on tonight.

Lying next to Letha with my arms around her I spoke. "Honey, how would you like it tonight? We haven't been able to make love for some time, and though you've sucked me off whenever I needed it, I have a bad case of blue balls for your pussy."

"You'll have a nice thick load for my tummy tonight, so let's be careful and start out with me on top, then I'd like it from behind, that way you can fuck me deep. I know the doctor said to take it slow, but I need it deep tonight baby."

I lay on my back as Letha straddled my waist, lowering her butt toward my dick, she took ahold with one hand and guided my cock directly into her slit. The lips were slick, as were the few hairs around them, wet and glistening with her natural juices. I was concerned for her, but Letha lowered herself all the way in one stroke, which caused us both to groan. Letha smiled, dropped to her knees and moved her hips in a small circular motion. I could feel the walls of her cunt holding tight to their intruder.

With my hands on her hips I set up a slow rhythm, letting go when Letha took over. She was grinding that pussy back and forth, up and down, rubbing her clit against my cock. I could tell Letha was tiring, I tapped her thigh, flipped her over and mounted her from behind. Beyond the normal moans and ah's, Letha had been relatively quiet to that point. As I sunk my cock all the way to my balls with the first stroke, Letha started, "Oh yes, like that Eddie, sooo good baby, make mama cum."

I wasted no time, I pounded lightly from that stroke on, she was wailing and letting out little squeals. Letha was pushing back into me, crying out at every stroke. As she got closer she became more verbal, "Fuck it hard Ed, it's so deep baby, ride me like a whore Eddie, fill mama's tummy with all your gooey seed, cum in my pussy."

I didn't want to go any faster for fear I might hurt her, I began going a little harder and within a few strokes she was crying out in bliss. Not screaming or yelling as she sometimes did, just crying out how good it was. My orgasm was nearly silent except for the hissing and low grunts as I dumped a huge load inside her.

Falling forward onto the bed Letha asked. "Honey are you okay? I've never heard you cum like that."

"Oh my, Letha it was so intense it hurt. The end of my cock felt like it was exploding, it hurt, but it hurt so good. Woman, I think you broke my dick."

"Then I'll have to nurse it back to health with my special warm lip treatment." I felt my cock twitch, but I also knew that was all I'd get from it anymore tonight, a twitch or two.

I scooped her up in my arms, plunked her little butt on the potty and ran hot water over a washcloth to clean her. Letha told me she was tender, I was careful not to hurt her as I washed her. I dried her off and put her into bed. I got a pair of dry panties for her, then cleaned myself before slipping into bed next to my little cum bucket wife. Even not being completely healed yet, she still wanted cum deep in her tummy. Sleep quickly overtook we two older, well fucked, and exhausted lovers.

My bride was walking slowly, and a little bow legged when she first got up, graduating to sore and tender as the morning went on. We were getting everything ready for the barbecue. Letha's daughters and spouses were the first on the scene, with the guys wandering through my shop while the girls joined their mother in the kitchen. One of her daughters asked why she was moving slow and walking funny.

"Geez ma, you're walking like you got screwed hard last night." Letha said nothing, only smiled. The other sister chimed in, "Oh my gosh mom, you're shittin me, you two are disgusting. You just had your damn hip replaced, can't he stay off you one night? You guys are too old for this shit.""

Letha spun and pointed the wooden spoon directly at both girls, suddenly they felt like little kids again. "Where did you two get the cockamamy idea that sex ends at 55 or 60? It sure didn't come from my lips. We are enjoying ourselves, the fun and pleasure only stops when you do. My parents stayed active into their early 80's, it wasn't often, but it was still there 4 or 5 times a year. If you two are planning to end all that fun and joy at 60, I suggest you get to screwing like rabbits now, cuz you'll miss it when you stop."

"Close your mouths girls, you'll attract flies. Help me finish the rest of this."

The cookout went without incident, all the kids finally agreed that we were indeed in love, like we needed their approval, we were set financially and taking care of one another as we aged.

We carried on our sex-capades well into Letha's late 70's and my early 80's. I needed the help of a little blue pill after my heart surgery at 78, but we didn't mind, at least we could still pleasure each other. It was a learning curve for us. We learned the pill wasn't to get an erection, stimulation still did that, it was too help maintain the erection. We also figured out it worked best if I skipped lunch, taking the pill about one, and making love about 2:30 in the afternoon. There was mostly afternoon delight in our latter years. I would come in from the shop all sweaty and full of sawdust, Letha and I would shower together in our nice big walk-in shower. Letha would lay on the bed naked while I applied lotion all over her body, by the time I was finished rubbing her body for 15 minutes we were both ready to get it on.

Anal wasn't on the menu in the latter years, too many health issues, but cunt munching, cock sucking and love making remained on the menu until there just wasn't enough testosterone in my system to get an erection any more.

Though I could no longer get an erection, I would have Letha lay on the bed naked with pillows propping her upper body, then I'd make her squeal and giggle like a school girl. I might not be able to get an erection, but I can still lick the jar.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers