Super-Mech Strikers Ep. 02

Story Info
Alpha Team enjoys some post-mission coitus.
2.4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Episode 02]

The sirens blared as Alpha Team lumbered through the airlock, back into the Super-Mech Strikers facility after another successful mission. The airlock filtered out all the nasty radioactive energy outside, keeping the interior of the massive facility safe. The Strikers Facility was an extension of the Los Angeles UNDF base that served as the training facility, housing, labs, mechanics shop and anything else that the Strikers program needed to operate.

The mechs clanked and clunked into the main hangar, led by Mark Hawthorn, the American Head Pilot. Mark was a freak physique wise. He seemed to be born to be a bodybuilder and had honed his musculature to be the perfect pilot. In his line of work, it helped not only to be physically strong, but also attractive. The more aroused your partners were, the stronger the connection.


The eagle Battle-Mech lowered the cockpit, kneeling down and Mark dismounted as the hatch opened, throwing back his messy brown hair. A huge mechanical arm that was suspended from the ceiling grabbed the mech from behind him and walked towards the hangar exit, greeted by a somewhat friendly face.

“Hawthorne, did you seriously get Kaiju sludge all over my mech?” asked Litsy Vietes, one of the top mechanics at the Striker Facility. The short Colombian woman, stood with her hands on her hips, grease smudges all over her face and coveralls, admittedly looking up at Mark as he approached.

“Litsy, it was a slug monster. What do you want me to do?” replied Mark, looking back at his goo-covered mech being hauled away for maintenance by the crane.

“Maybe don’t go sticking that head of yours in all the filthiest places,” said Litsy, raising a suggestive eyebrow.

Mark smirked, “Hey, I’ll put my head where I please, Miss Viete-”, he began, getting cut off. The lovely and stretchy-holed Haruka Sato, the Japanese body pilot , had just slapped him on the back of his head.

“You’re supposed to be saving that for me, Mark,” Haruka said playfully, although to Mark the power behind the slap didn’t seem playful.

“Yeah right, Haruka. You’re the one getting triple-booked on the daily and Mark’s supposed to save his dirty talk for you?” Litsy challenged.

Haruka scoffed, “It’s my job to get triple-booked. Also, I’m Mark’s favorite anyways. Right, Mark?” Haruka asked, hugging his arm in a show of affection.

“I like you both. I uhhh have many favorites,” he said diplomatically.

Litsy shrugged, “Not as many favorites as him,” said with a chuckle, jerking her thumb to the next dismounting member of Alpha Team as she took her leave.

Magnus Strand, the mighty Norwegian left arm pilot emerged, greeted by a gaggle of UNDF members. ‘Magnus! Magnus! Did you get it? You got it, right?’ and other such things were cheered as he waded through the pack of fans.

“Ladies, ladies, we can do this in my quarters, as long as you all fit!” he said with a gleeful smile.

With this, the combined group of horny female pilots, mechanics and researchers carried Stand out of the hallway towards the barracks, tearing at his skin tight mech pilot suit.

“Damn, some people get all the fun…”, came the voice of Hitty Allard, the Inuit pelvis pilot, who spent her time getting denied all that ‘fun‘.

Haruka put her arm around Hitty, “Don’t worry girl! Mark will take care of you! He is the team leader after all. It’s his job to help out all his teammates,” she said, nudging him with her elbow.

“Yeah, of course, Hitty. Do you need some post-mission relief?” he asked.

Hitty blushed, “No, no. Don’t worry about it. I mean… I came, I just, you know- rubbed one out,” she said a little sheepishly. “That’s how the laser was so strong this time,” she added with a nervous giggle.

“Hitty, it’s fine. I’m pretty sure Haruka wanted some more action too, so we can all have some fun together,” Mark offered.

‘Oh sure, put it off on me, Mark,’ thought Haruka. Although truthfully, she was craving his cock a little. Magnus and Ruby were great in battle because of their sheer girth and length, but Mark was definitely a more graceful lover than either of them.

“You’re sure?” the overly conscious Hitty asked.

“Of course! We’d be happy for you to join us,” said Mark.

- - -

The warm shower water ran down Hitty’s back as Mark gently backed her into the communal shower room. Haruka had warmed up the water and was waiting for them. Of course, all of them had stripped naked. Hitty couldn’t help but stare down, mesmerized by Mark’s twitching cock. Haruka began to caress Hitty’s form, feeling the Inuit girl’s firm body.

She didn’t get a lot of attention as the cuck pilot, she wasn’t supposed to. The more pent up a cuck pilot was, the more power there was for the mech. It was more responsive, the connection between teammates was stronger and there was a higher rate of mission success. Hitty knew all this, but sometimes it became too much, and she was glad that Mark and Haruka had realized it.

Hitty quivered at Haruka’s touch, her breathing already becoming heavy with anticipation. Mark stroked his dick for a moment, working on getting it hard, but Haruka place stopped him.

“Let her do it. She needs it,” she advised. “Isn’t that right, Hitty?” she asked as she went in to nibble on the girl’s ear.

“Yeah…”, Hitty moaned as Haruka teased her touch-starved senses.

Haruka pushed Hitty to a squatting position and nudged her face into Mark’s crotch. She delicately stuck out her tongue, like she was catching snowflakes, and tasted his cock.

”Leeuuuggghhh,” groaned Hitty, as she dragged her tongue along the underside of Mark’s throbbing shaft.

The smell of his arousal was already making her go crazy and it was multiplied by the fact that he had been sweating in the cramped mech cockpit, all whilst wearing a skin-tight suit. The flavor was divine. After her tongue had tickled the tip, Haruka guided her back down to Mark’s ball.

“Those balls are looking awfully lonely down there,” chided the body mech pilot, grinning with glee as Hitty lost herself in Mark’s junk.

Mark gazed down fondly at the two ladies squatting at his feet, ministering to him. He was so hard now that he was almost dizzy with arousal and had to stabilize himself by leaning on the shower wall behind girls.

Haruka was always so eager to please, it was in her personality. It was no wonder she made such a good body pilot. Getting stuffed from all sides like she did every day certainly wasn’t for everyone. However, Harkua loved getting as much as she loved giving and her voracity for both seemed to know no bounds. Mark grunted as Hitty’s tongue slobbered on his nutsack, her lips wrapped around his left testical giving it a gentle, loving tug.

“Oh God, Hitty. You’re making me so hard…”, Mark said through gritted teeth and wrapped his hand around his cock.

Haruka grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand off his dick. “That’s her job,” she said, grabbing Hitty’s wrist and replacing her hand with Mark’s.

The native eskimo girl’s mouth and hand now pleasured in concert as she sucked her team leader’s sack and jerked him off.

“Oh good God, Hitty, are you tryin’ to make me bust right now?” he remarked, impressed with her skill.

For someone who didn’t get much action, she sure warmed up to acting slutty real quickly. Hitty lapped away underneath Mark’s aching shaft for a bit longer until she came up for air, still stroking his meat. She licked her lips, as if she was eyeing a decadent four-course meal. Her eyes then flitted up to Mark longingly.

“You wanna suck it?” he asked, his hand moving to the back of her head.

Hitty just nodded and opened her mouth, her lips wrapping around the head. It felt so good to have a prick in her mouth like this. She was like a smoking addict with withdrawals, having her first cigarette Back in her community in Nunavut, she was known as the ‘qimmiq’, which roughly translated to ‘whore’. However, as a Striker pilot she had been relegated to being denied, punished for her high libido.

Hitty relaxed her throat and pushed herself forward, her leader’s shaft disappearing into her mouth without much coaxing from Mark or Haruka. Mark raised an eyebrow in surprise as the normally reserved mech pilot began to bob back and forth with gusto. Haruka’s eyes widened with delight as her teammate came alive on Mark’s cock, spit starting to pool on his shaft and corners of Hitty’s mouth.

“Ohhh that’s it, baby”, encouraged Mark as Hitty stuck her tongue out past her lower lip, sloppily caressing Mark’s throbbing underside.

Haruka joined in the fun, snaking her hand down to Haruka’s dripping cunt and began rubbing her clit. Meanwhile, she busied her mouth by showing Mark’s balls a little more love. Hitty began to slip into a fast and pulsing rhythm, her nose tickled by Mark’s pubic hair every time she based his cock. Wet, lewd sounds came forth from her drool-filled mouth and Mark grimaced, trying to keep the floodgates back.

Not only were his teammates’ skillful mouths forcing him to the edge, they also looked so good doing it. Hitty’s firm Inuit body flexed and tensed as she bobbed back and forth, whilst Haruka’s slender Japanese form writhed with pleasure as she gracefully gargled his nuts. Hitty’s dark, hardy skin against Haruka’s pale flawless color contrasted each other beautifully. Water cascaded down all of their bodies as they sucked and groaned together, their spit washing down the drain.

Before Mark could blow his load, he peeled Hitty’s eager face off of his cock.

“Alright, you’ve been a good girl, Hitty. Now it’s time to give you your reward,” Mark informed her, an excited grin stretching across her face as the two ladies stood up.

Mark pushed Hitty up against the wall, pinning her body and letting their lips dance for a moment. Hitty kissed Mark back hard. He could tell how ready she was for this.

“How do you want it?” he asked, as Haruka wrapped an arm around, eagerly waiting for the Inuit’s answer.


Hitty blushed as Mark gazed into her eyes, “From the back,” she said quietly, regaining some of her usual meekness.

Mark smiled and placed his hands on her hips, turning Hitty around. She spread her legs a little and bent over, leaning against the tiled shower wall. Haruka assumed the same position next to her.

“You’re gonna love this, sister,” said Haruka, turning to Hitty with a smug look.

Mark slapped his cock against Hitty’s firm butt. “You ready?” he asked as Hitty made a cute little waggle of her ass.

“Yes… please, put it in….”, Hitty moaned desperately.

Mark bit his lip and lined his head up with her dripping pussy lips. Hitty let out a whine, quivering in anticipation. Mark thrust forward, slowly pushing inside her and Hitty arched her back in pleasure.

“Ohhhhnn, Pinga, have mercy!!” Hitty cried, feeling Mark’s girth enter her and crying out to the Inuit god of fertility.

Mark didn’t hold back for long, quickly pushing deeper and stretching her needy walls. He worked his cock into her, his hands gripping and kneading her brown, supple cheeks. Hitty’s moaning grew louder as Mark’s pace picked up, breaking the Inuit girl back into the feeling of getting taken from behind. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as Mark lodged his fuckstick all the way inside her, his pelvis slamming against her ass. Their wet bodies only amplified the rhythmic slapping sound of their bodies colliding and it was really turning Haruka on. Her pussy was positively salivating listening to Hitty’s whimpers and Mark’s grunts as he impaled her with his pulsing member.

“M-Mark…. Ughhnn- holy fuck, I’m gonna cum…”, Hitty managed, as Mark pounded away, showing no signs of stopping.

It been a while since she had been fucked like this and she was so glad Mark wasn’t holding back. She felt a pit in her stomach, the good kind. The kind that heralded delicious ecstasy. Her whole body trembled as her climax crashed over her like a sudden wave. Haruka stooped over next to Hitty as she came, grabbed her by the chin and kissed. Hitty moaned and whimpered into her mouth and Haruka’s tongue dominated the Inuit girl’s. Haruka seemed to be voracious, as if she were sucking the orgasmic groans right out of the mech pilot’s mouth.

Hitty ground her ass against Mark’s body, lodging his dick nice and deep as she rode out the remainder of her climax and regained her senses. She stood up after a bit, Mark’s cock still inside her and rested her head on his muscular chest. Haruka followed, sandwiching Hitty between her and Mark, all three of them sharing deep kisses.

“Please, Mark… I need more,” Hitty begged.

Mark took a deep breath, knowing he was going to have to hang in there a little while longer and popped out of Hitty’s snatch for a moment. He spun her around and scooped her up with ease, grabbing her thighs and lowering her down onto his prick. Hitty felt the breath knocked out of her as she took in his full length all at once. He then walked them both over to the locker room portion of the showering facilities.

It felt so good to get manhandled like that. Mark always loved to show the ladies that he could throw them around in the bedroom if he wished. Harkua smirked and shook her head as she watched Mark lay Hitty down onto one of the sturdy plastic benches, mounting her in a position half-way between missionary and mating press.

Hitty felt Mark’s whole weight on top of her as he pressed his body down onto her, his cock lodging even deeper than before, squishing against her cervix. It didn’t take long for him to start jackhammering away, using her splayed legs as handlebars. Hitty lost her mind as her team leader fucked the living daylights out of her, his balls slapping against her crotch and his huge cock sating her sex-starved pussy.

Haruka would have liked to stick around, but she could tell it was about to get very personal and intimate between the two and didn’t want to interfere. Harkua dried herself off, changed back into her pilot suit and made her exit, deciding to see how Magnus’ post-mission orgy was faring.