Super Samurai Squids

Story Info
Reporter encounters a heroic team of horny squid warriors.
2.3k words
4.17
3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Here's a short and silly porn parody of the ninja turtles. If you really like this, I'll write more so please post feedback in the comments. Heck I might even make a series out of this.

-----

It all began when voluptuous New York reporter May June O' Malley of Channel 69 News was doing a story on a criminal organization led by the mysterious Dr. Ammon one night. The curvaceous redhead with a double D chest and wide shapely hips was wearing her trademark green jumpsuit that time. The intrepid reporter was hiding behind a crate and taking a video of the illegal smuggling going on that night. Unfortunately, a strong pair of arms accosted her.

"Aah!!!" May June was startled by the goon who pinned her against the crate. "Look fellas! We got ourselves a harbor rat!" yelled the goon. The rest of the goons walked over to where May was hiding and whistled at her bodacious body. "A very hot harbor rat with huge tits!"

"Let me go, you assholes!" yelled May June. Her tits jiggled as she struggled while the thugs ogled.

"We are going to have a good time together, lady." said one of the goons menacingly. His lecherous eyes intently stared at her heaving chest.

"Prepare to die, evil-doers!" a voice shouted out loud. It was the strangest sight. Out of the shadows charged three men donning samurai armor and armed with various Japanese weapons. The strangest thing about the samurai were their squid-like heads!

"It's radical time! Yeah!!!" One of the samurai squids yelled as he kicked one of the thugs, sending him flying into the waters.

"Goddamn! It's those freaks! Lets get them!" The lead goon yelled. They pulled out their guns but the samurai squids were too strong and too quick for them.

The samurai squid with a yellow headband swung his kanabo, a large studded samurai iron club at three goons. They were knocked out instantly.

The samurai squid with a blue headband swung his mighty yari, a samurai spear, and knocked out a large goon with its shaft.

The samurai squid with a red headband swung an odaichi, a huge samurai sword, and sliced a goon's machine gun in two before kicking him.

All three samurai squids were very powerful and very skillful with their respective weapons. They wiped out the entire army of heavily armed goons with their samurai weapons and martial arts skills. May June, so shocked at seeing such strange creatures, fainted.

-----

May opened her eyes. The sexy reporter found herself in what looked like a sushi bar. The three samurai squids stared at her.

"Ah good. You are awake." One of the squids spoke. May screamed.

"Who are you!? What are you!?"

"We are the Super Samurai Squids! Aquatic extraterrestrial protectors of mankind and sworn enemies of Dr. Ammon! My brothers and I have been fighting the mad scientist for years! I am Picasso!" loudly said the proud and hot-blooded samurai squid with the red headband.

"Hey, I'm Dali." said the cool and stoic one with the blue headband.

"And I'm Apollinaire! Apol for short!" said the excited and youthful one with the yellow headband.

"We were spying on Dr. Ammon's goons until we saw you getting caught so we jumped in and saved you." Picasso explained. May was relieved.

"Wow! You guys are like superheroes! You saved my life! How can I ever repay you?"

"Well, there's one thing you can do for us." Said Apol.

-------

"Oh! Oh God yes! Yes!"

May June O' Malley was completely naked and lying on a bed. The samurai squids were just as naked as she was. Her mountainous mammaries jiggled furiously as the samurai squid Picasso pounded her hot and juicy womanhood while wrapping his tentacles around her limbs. The samurai's huge dick thrusted in and out of the busty reporter and she loved every second of it.

"Oh! Uh! Uh! Yes more! More!"

"Dibs on her tiddies! Can't wait to make a pearl necklace!" Apollinaire straddled May June's chest. He grabbed her humongous titties and wrapped them around his alien squid dick. May June moaned louder as she felt the wonderful sensation of Apol's huge dick in her generous cleavage.

"Oh yeaaaah..."

"Wow bros! Her tits felt amazing!" Apol said as he pumped his tool between May June's jugs.

"Hmmm... I guess I'll take her mouth then." Dali smiled as he plunged his massive cock inside May June's mouth and began fucking it. "Mmf!!!" May June yelped with a mouth muffled by Dali's dick. The dick in her mouth felt good and so May June licked Dali's tool with her tongue. Dali moaned and his eyes rolled in pure ecstasy.

All three alien samurai kept fucking May June's pussy, tits and mouth for roughly an hour. All at the same time, they came into the lovely reporter. Apol made a huge pearl necklace of his semen around May June's neck. However, the Super Samurai Squids wanted more!

"Hey bros! I hear that earth women can produce milk from their tits! I'm kind of hungry!" said Apol. Dali nodded silently.

"I gotchu, bros! I have the perfect samurai technique that can make her lactate like a cow! Bonyu No Jutsu!" Picasso yelled and struck vital points on May June's large breasts. Suddenly, milk sprayed out her nipples like tiny white geysers!

Apol and Dali leaned down and clamped their mouths on the reporter's nipples.

They sucked the milk out of May June's lactating teats. Picasso continued pounding the voluptuous reporter in her pussy like there's no tomorrow. The sensation of getting fucked and sucked at the same time drove her wild! It made her scream like a bitch in heat!

"Yes! Oh God yes! It feels good! Fuck me! Milk me! I don't care! Make me your loyal slut, boys!"

And so the Super Samurai Squids continued fucking and sucking TV news reporter and wanton slut goddess May June O' Malley until the rise of the morning sun.

-----

Meanwhile, in a secret hidden base...

"Curse those tur- I mean squids for sabotaging my smuggling business!" A mysterious man ranted. It was Dr. Ammon, mad scientist and crime lord. The public saw him as a very controversial human being but in truth he was an alien in disguise. He was a member of the Superior Masters. The Superior Masters were an evil race of psychic extraterrestrials who used their psionic powers, advanced science and ruthless ways to conquer planets.

"Barracuda!" The mad scientist yelled. Out of the shadows, a sexy pale-skinned brunette in a black and blue military-style uniform appeared before him.

"Your orders, sir?" The assassin spoke with a very sultry voice.

"I want you to kidnap the Channel 69 news reporter May June O' Malley. She may have connections to the samurai squids."

"At once, sir." The beautiful assassin answered.

"But before you go, I need to vent by, uh, breeding with you. Now remove your clothes!" Agent Barracuda smirked and started doing a stripshow for Dr. Ammon.

"Mmmmm yes. I love that little show you always do."

Barracuda took her uniform off seductively, showing off her underwear and doing a slow erotic dance.

"Mmmm yesss..." Dr. Ammon whispered.

The brunette assassin took her top off. Her perky breasts were exposed to Dr. Ammon. His dick strained against his pants.

"Mmmm yesss..."

Barracuda stripped her panties down. Now totally naked except for her boots, she seductively walked towards Dr. Ammon and rubbed his crotch.

"Ooooh yeeessss..."

Barracuda unzipped Dr. Ammon's pants and pulled out his hard and large dick. She licked the tip before swallowing the whole shaft. She bobbed her head on the dick, driving the crime lord crazy.

"Uuuuuunggg!!!"

Dr. Ammon came into Barracuda's mouth and the assassin swallowed the spunk. However, the mad scientist wasn't done yet. He pulled down his pants and rammed his dick into Barracuda's pussy.

"Aaaaaaah!!! Sir! Please be gentle!" The assassin pleaded. "Woman, I can't make guarantees. You have awakened my passion and now you must take responsibility." Dr. Ammon started to fuck Barracuda. The assassin moaned and started bucking back and forth. After several minutes, the supervillain and his henchwoman came at the same time.

-----

May June was back in her apartment. She was in the shower touching herself. The sex she had with the tentacled alien samurai was so good. "Uuuuunnng... yes, boys. Pierce me with your samurai weapons..." May June whispered as she fingered herself. The thought of those enormous dicks ramming into her holes made her horny as hell.

Suddenly, someone pulled the curtains. The busty reporter screamed. "What the hell!!?" A fist hit her hard in the abdomen and knocked her out cold.

------

Dear Stupid Samurai Squids,

I have your reporter friend. If you don't come to meet us at the harbor by midnight with no weapons, I will fuck her up. In a very bad and non-erotic way.

Doctor Ammon

-------

Meanwhile, at a sushi bar...

"Damn that Dr. Ammon! He took May June! I was going to visit her tonight and fuck her brains out!" Picasso yelled in his usual hot-blooded manner. He punched a wooden dummy and it shattered into pieces.

"Bro, chill. We can rescue her even without weapons. After all, we are still samurai." Dali responded. He was sharpening his yari with a whetstone.

"Oh man! Poor May June! I hope they don't damage her big bouncing boobies!" said Apollinaire. He was eating a calzone. "I love those boobies." Suddenly, Picasso had a eureka moment.

"Bros, I have an idea... it's so stupid, it just might work."

--------

Midnight at the harbor...

"Well, it took you long enough."

Dr. Ammon spotted the samurai squids walking towards them. Accompanying the tentacled warriors was a blonde lady in a tube top and wearing a lot of make-up. Holding the very naked May June O' Malley were two goons accompanied by the deadly and lovely assassin Barracuda and ten more goons. They were all in the harbor.

"Hold on. Who is that?" The evil scientist slash crime lord asked.

"This is Candy. She's a hooker." Picasso said. "Hi!" Candy greeted. Her ample bosom jiggled.

"You see, we want a trade. Candy for May June. I mean, look. Candy looked just as hot as May June." Dali explained. "Show your tits, Candy."

The blonde hooker pulled her top down, showing off her glorious globes. Her jugs started swaying side to side. Candy started singing Beyonce's Single Ladies though it was a horrible rendition while she swung her boobs. Dr. Ammon and his goons were mesmerized by Candy's impressive tits and godawful performance. May June and Barracuda rolled their eyes upon seeing how stupid that was.

So stupid, it actually worked! Candy's oddly sexy performance distracted the bad guys so much, they didn't see Picasso, Dali and Apollinaire quickly move into action. They judo'd and jujitsu'd all the henchmen. Barracuda tried to stab Dali with her ultrasonic daggers but the ever cool Dali outmanoeuvred the assassin and knocked her out with a punch. Dr. Ammon tried to use telekinesis to throw a crate at Picasso but the hot-blooded samurai squid dodged the crate and flying kicked Dr. Ammon in the gut. Apol, after throwing henchman after henchman into the waters, grabbed May June and pinched one of her nipples, making her moan loudly. Candy was sucking off a goon during the violence.

"Curse you turtles I mean squids! I will destroy you one daaaaaaay!!!!" Dr. Ammon ran away together with Barracuda. Barracuda licked her lips, knowing that the mad scientist will vent on her when they get back to their base. After all the bad guys were gone, May June, still in the buff and with her hefty jugs bouncing everywhere, spoke to the samurai squids.

"Thank you so much, boys! You saved my life again! You should be rewarded and I know just the thing!"

-----

Bathroom in May June's apartment.

"Uuuunnng... yeah... keep it going, boys..."

May June was moaning in the shower as the samurai squids had their way with her. Picasso was fucking her from behind while Dali and Apollinaire sucked on the TV news reporter's terrific titanic titties. Their tentacles felt every nook and cranny of her gorgeous body.

"You're really enjoying this, don't you? You're a big-titted slut, May June. You're our big-titted slut. Do you love being our big-titted slut, May June? Do you love it when we fuck your slutty body and suck your huge slutty breasts? I bet you do." Picasso whispered in her ear. The sexy reporter loved it when the hot-blooded samurai squid talked dirty to her.

"Oh God, yes Picasso... I love being the big-titted slut of three horny samurai squids... I love it when they fuck me and suck my big bouncy boobs... You boys are true heroes. Please use me or abuse me. I don't care. I'm your loyal slut forever. You deserve it and so do I." May June huskily responded.

All three samurai squids heard what she said and were greatly turned on. They fucked her in the shower for an hour. They moved to her bedroom and continued their lovemaking. May June sucked off Picasso while Dali pumped inside her shapely ass. Apollinaire crawled underneath the spit roasted hot TV reporter and suckled on her dangling engorged teats. They fucked and then switched places each time they came. They kept fucking over and over for hours like wild animals in heat. All three brothers sprayed cum all over the beautiful TV news reporter.

Her face, ass, pussy and tits were drenched in alien squid spunk. To wash off the cum, they all took another shower together but started getting frisky again. The Super Samurai Squids loved May June O' Malley and she loved them just as well.

THE END