Super Sex

Story Info
Love story, just love.
2k words
3.73
10.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My apologies, I initial screwed up the publication of this story, This is the edited and I hope slightly improved version. It is a very short story, part fantasy but almost entirely the truth, I'll leave you to work out the fact from the fiction.

Told by a dyslexic in UK English.

I'm Jim Plunger, I'd been married to my wife for 27 years when the events of this story happened, and as you might have guessed things were a little stale in the bedroom. I was in my early fifties; she was just turned 50 had been through the menopause and sex was not the priority it had once been for her.

We married when I was 27, half the age I was when this event happened. She had just turned 24 when we married. At that stage we'd been together for almost 2 years, engaged after just 4 months. I knew a good thing when I saw it, so did she, Jane told me that many years later that she knew just as quickly as I did.

We'd fucked each other from our second date, our personal record was seven times one evening when she stayed in my apartment overnight and well into the next morning when we stopped for brunch. Neither of us could get enough of the other.

She never lost any attraction to me, she sometimes put herself down, but I was as turned on by her then, 27 years later, as I was before we were married. Children, as they do, are the greatest contraceptive known to man, our "opportunities" became scarcer and scarcer as the inquisitive little creatures grew up.

I had gone through something I think many, if not all men do, the feeling that you have slipped down the rankings of importance to your wife, from first to third behind the kids. Maybe it's natural, I know it can get disconcerting when you are not getting what you need in the bedroom, it was for me.

Anyway, one Saturday some years back, when the kids were away doing different things at the weekend; I got back from early Saturday golf at around 1pm.

I had played well, and my mood was good. I said to Jane, I'd make us some lunch, then added, "Would you like some Super Sex?"

She looked at me as if that was a strange thing to say and said, "I thought we were having lunch?"

"OK, so you want the soup?" Again, she looked confused, so I told her, "Sorry it's just a joke, a play on words, I say, 'soup or sex" but it sounds like "Super Sex", Yeah, OK I know it's really not funny."

But it became funny to us, we often revisited it and many times over the years I asked her if she wanted Super Sex and almost always, she said, I'll have the soup please, but just occasionally she'd say, yes please and we'd go to bed.

So, in our early fifties, I asked again, "Would you like Super Sex?", this time she answered differently from ever before.

"Jim, I know you always hope that when you ask that I'll take you to bed. I have to tell you that in the last year or so, I'm sorry but I've really lost my desire for sex. I know you are still a horny old goat, and you want it as much as ever. It makes me feel I'm letting you down by not showing any sexual desire and I know you; you can read me so well; you know when I'm not really into it and I know that makes sex hard for you to enjoy."

She was right, I'm not trying to appeal to the women readers as being saintly, but what turns me on most in sex is my partner being beside herself with sexual tension and coming hard. Having sex with someone dialling it in from Planet I Don't Give a Fuck leaves me cold, stone cold. I want to know that I'm getting the woman off.

"Jim, you are going to be shocked, but I have an idea."

"Go on."

"How would it be if I gave you permission to have sex with someone, I know you will like her, but someone that I don't think you would ever fall in love with? It's someone I trust not to try to steal you away from me."

I was shocked but instantly I knew who she was talking about, or at least I was pretty sure I knew who she was suggesting, and it was very appealing.

"Go on." I repeated.

"You know Lesley, who works with me, her husband died last October in that horrible crash?" I nodded yes, "Well, I know she is nowhere near ready to get into a relationship, she has those two young kids, its hard being a single mum, but she tells me she really misses sex. Would you be interested in being her fuckbuddy for a while?"

"Are you serious Jane, you would be ok -- I'll not say happy -- for me to have sex with another Lesley? Really? This isn't a trick to divorce me?"

"No trick Jim, and yes, actually Jim, you being happy and Lesley being happy would actually make me very happy too. You are my favourite person, and she is not too far behind. I'm so sorry for her. Just as long as I can be certain this will not fuck up my marriage. Would you like me to talk to her?"

"Jane, I think Lesley is a very beautiful woman, I doubt she would be interested in me but if you are sure you can tolerate it and she is interested, then I'm happy to see where this goes. Thank you darling, I just want you to know how special you are, have always been to me and always will be, I am a very lucky man. You must be one on a million; I cannot imagine any of my friends' wives making this offer."

"I'll talk to her this week Jim."

EPILOGUE:

Jane spoke to Lesley, to my surprise we three met the following Friday night where we laid down clear ground rules. Every meeting was to happen in our spare bedroom, every time Lesley visited, she spoke to Jane and me before we headed to the bedroom.

Yes, initially it was awkward, but it gave us all a sense that we were involved in something between the three of us, though physically Jane was never involved.

After 2 or 3 meetings once a week Lesley and I began to feel more comfortable once alone upstairs, she was a passionate lady 8 years younger than Jane so almost 12 years younger than me. She really had missed sex, the closeness of being with an adult in a caring, but for us not loving relationship. Both of us having a need fulfilled, both of us knowing that love would not and could not be involved.

True to her word, Jane was happy with the arrangement however two things changed, possibly as a direct result of what we were doing.

First, Lesley met a guy, and after a few months of dates with a new guy she told Jane & I that it was potentially serious, that she needed to see if this guy was a potential husband and father to her kids and that she needed to stop our arrangement to be faithful to this guy. A year later, they were engaged and soon to be married, Jane and I were delighted for Lesley, and of course her kids who had lost their dad.

Lesley told me that our sex sessions had not only scratched an itch that was in severe need after her drought, but also gave her renewed confidence in herself. I could ask no higher compliment.

The second thing that happened was that as a result of the sex in her house most Fridays, Jane started to have a renewed interest in sex and to my great delight our sex life was rekindled, and we were at least making love weekly rather than monthly as had been the case and now it was a pleasure for me once again because my lovely wife was clearly enjoying it.

Ten years later, when in our sixties once again things cooled in the bedroom, Jane said she really felt unattractive and was getting disinterested again.

I've always liked to think out what I want to say so write it down, too often in the past if I just start speaking, later I realise I haven't said half of what I wanted, so I decided I was going to write to Jane and sent my letter as an email attachment.

I'll not bore you with the whole thing, but this was the crucial bit:

"Jane, you could dress in a binbag, and you would still be beautiful to me.

I don't care that gravity has done some work on you, I love you, I never just loved your body the way it was when we met, I have loved your body almost all my adult life because it is YOU, not a collection of body parts, not a snapshot captured in time, always, whatever shape it's taken it's been YOU and it's the most beautiful thing in the world to me.

I know that from time to time you lose interest in sex but please think on this. I would hate to drag you kicking and screaming and force sex on you, that is not what loving you means to me. But please think if this, I will never ever cheat on you, so if you decide to retire from sex, effectively you are retiring me too and my darling I have too much love for you to willingly do that.

I have a few things in mind and hope you will keep an open mind and try to sustain not just our love life but also our sex life."

Oh yes there was a lot of other very mushy stuff that is frankly none of your business, but my letter worked, and we took it from there. I bought two small vibrators, we had both made it into our sixties and never owned a sex toy.

I used the small bullet on Jane as I went down on her and was rewarded with her first squirt in probably 30 years, a real rarity even in our hottest days.

Recently Jane came from intercourse with her on top and a little manual stimulation of the clit, she's always struggled to cum from intercourse and has praised my tongue and lips for over 40 years, it was really rewarding for me. I love making her cum any way it happens.

In her mid-60s Jane says she has never felt so sensitive, nipples and clit in particular but a few months back she had an orgasm where her thighs couldn't stop shaking and after maybe 4 minutes, I noticed her still deeply concentrating and trembling. Amazed, I asked are you still orgasming, and she just nodded yes. I couldn't believe it, that has never happened before either.

I'm so happy I wrote my letter to Jane, I think she is even happier than I am about it, at a time when she had wanted to put a full stop to our sex life, nothing in my life is more satisfying than being part of my wife's greatest ever orgasms at this advanced stage of our lives.

We are not at it like rabbits, it's a very occasional thing compared to younger days, but it is fabulous. It's hard to declare that our love is stronger than ever, because it's always been strong, but there is huge satisfaction at having stood on the edge of the abyss for sex between us and then getting to where we are now.

THE POINT OF THE STORY:

Well, nothing serious really.

Two things stand out, my wife's generosity and her trust to me and her friend, neither of us nor any of the three of us ever considered it cheating in any form, Jane considered it one of the best deeds she has ever done for a friend in need. For me that should be two friends in need. Pure generosity of spirit.

Never think you are too old or too ugly for sex, just make sure there is love involved and it takes you a long way.