Super Sub Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That little fantasy made Sam cum extra hard, which was really saying something considering the amazing things that Kara Danvers was making her feel. Especially when the other girl started grinding her pussy against her face, making Sam's memories of her wife that much more vivid.

Normally Sam didn't get the chance to return the favour, but it didn't take long for her to get the hang of it, her body doing it automatically for a few long seconds before she actually put some effort into it. Things escalated from there until the two women were fucking each other's faces almost violently, which of course only added to this wonderful heaven they were currently enjoying.

Another thing which was going to that enjoyment was swallowing each other's cum. Again Sam was normally the only one doing it, which of course was favourable in it's own right, especially as Kara was predictably tasty, but to taste such heavenly liquid while cumming herself was even more intense. And somehow, she knew that Kara felt the same thing.

Of course she could vividly feel herself cum in Kara's mouth, and then when the grinding got even more intense all over that pretty face of hers, but it was more than that. It was hard to explain, other than for those precious moments it was like Sam's senses were heightened, which of course increased her own pleasure.

As much as both women wish they could do this forever apparently even Supergirl had her limits, as when Sam rolled off of her she lay there gasping for breath just like the poor human was. Which made Sam frown in confusion. How had she been able to keep up so well with Supergirl? Wow, all that sex with Lena Luthor truly had paid off.

Which said a lot about Lena's stamina. Which put a cum drunk smile on Sam's face, at least until she became aware of Kara rolling on top of her, looking every bit like the proud, confident Supergirl that Sam had seen on TV. Which either triggered another orgasm, or at least an after-shock. It also ironically filled Sam full of adrenaline, making her aching for more.

Which was good, because Kara offered with a grin, "So, up for more?"

Returning the grin Sam asked, "What did you have in mind?"

"Well... maybe if we?" Kara offered while crawling on top of the other girl.

Realising what the other girl was trying to do Sam moaned, "Yeah... that, oh, that works for me."

Kara had sort of done this with Mistress Alex, back when they were just starting out, and in an experimental phase. Mistress Alex had crawled on top of her and grinded her pussy into hers, which had felt surprisingly good just from the friction. Admittedly Kara wasn't entirely comfortable with being in the role of the top, but when she had a rhythm going she manoeuvred them so they were on their sides and tried to encourage Sam to do the same.

Thankfully Sam did, and it didn't take long for the tired but still, horny women to work up a rhythm until they were making each other cum just from this. Despite Kara's best efforts along the way it was more there thighs rubbing against their pussies, but in some weird way that was almost better, at least as far as getting friction, if not mentally.

Of course, an advantage of this position was they were able to go right back to kissing each other, this time with the taste of each other's cum and pussy cream on each other's lips and tongues, deep inside their mouths, making the experience that much more incredible.

Which again was something Kara had experienced with Mistress Alex, and others, but never while doing this particular act. And never while having sex with a bottom, something which again Kara had underestimated. Hopefully she would be able to make up for it by doing this over and over again, ideally with an audience, but in this moment she was more than content with just being here with Sam, and Sam only.

Suddenly Sam broke the kiss, tilted her head, and stared at Kara weirdly. It was almost like she was surprised to see her. Then surprised what they were doing. And surprised she was cumming so hard. It would have been adorable, if it wasn't so confusing. No, scratch that, it was definitely adorable, because now Sam was blushing for some reason, and Kara just couldn't resist kissing her again.

For some weird reason Sam initially hesitated, but it was only for a second before she kissed back just as passionately... and then to Kara's surprise rolled on top of her, pinned her down and started forcefully grinding against her. So, maybe Sam did have an inner top somewhere deep inside her after all?

It was something Kara was very grateful for, and even more for Sam's impressive stamina, as she was able to make her cum and cum and cum until even she was feeling like she needed to rest. And then suddenly Sam's body seemed to relaxed, and then she looked confused again.

Yet another orgasm had her forgetting all about the confusion in favour of more grinding, but soon the poor human ran out of steam, and she collapsed on top of Kara, both of them gasping for breath. Slowly, very slowly, that turned into cuddling, then kissing again, and then finally they rested their foreheads against each other and smiled with a warmness which was wonderful, but a little out of place, given they had just met.

"I'm sorry." Sam apologised, "I don't know what got into me."

"Don't apologise. It was great." Kara beamed dreamily.

Not letting it go Sam frowned, "It, it was almost like..."

"What?" Kara frowned in confusion.

There was a brief pause, then Sam waved it off, "Nothing. I'm just... really happy I met you."

"Me too." Kara smiled, before adding hopefully, "Maybe Mrs... Lena, could join us next time?"

"Or your sister?" Sam offered hopefully.

"Yeah." Kara grinned, "Alex would like that."

"So would Lena." Sam admitted with a smile.

12