Super Sub Ch. 07

Story Info
Kara and Sam get what they need from each other.
10.8k words
4.79
5.1k
7
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Stop fidgeting!" Alex snapped in annoyance.

"I can't help it." Kara whined, "I'm nervous."

"You're nervous?" Alex scoffed, "I'm the one meeting your girlfriends."

"They're not my girlfriends." Kara softly protested, but her words sounded weak even to her own ears.

Kara Danvers used to have a huge crush on Cat Grant, and to a lesser extent Lucy Lane, and she had greatly enjoyed exploring those curiosities, but it hadn't gone further than that and she wasn't expecting it too. Because Kara didn't think it was possible for her to feel the way about anyone that she felt for her 'big sister' Alex Danvers.

Alex had clearly believed the same thing, which was why she had encouraged Kara to experiment with other women, but they had been wrong. So very wrong. Because there was something about Sam and Lena Luthor which made Kara unable to stop thinking about them, and now here they were, on their way to have dinner with them.

"Wow!" Kara mumbled as they approached the Luthor mansion.

Alex snorted, and then grumbled, "Someone is overcompensating for something."

Which earned her a raised eyebrow from Kara, as Alex wasn't exactly a joke a minute kind of girl, but when she'd make one it was normally funny. The fact that this one wasn't, and didn't even make much sense, prove just how jealous she was, making Kara feel guilty about this whole thing. But then that's why she had agreed to this double date, as surely when Alex saw how deeply in love Sam and Lena were she would stop being jealous.

Then ideally they will have sex together in which they could further prove that, but mostly they were here to soothe Alex's jealousy. Which was very necessary, considering she grumbled pretty much from when they first spotted the mansion to the point they were at the door step waiting to be let in.

To their surprise instead of a servant Sam answered the door with a beaming smile, "Kara, great to see you."

"You too." Kara smiled back, and after a brief hesitation hugged her friend tightly, before pulling back and introducing, "And this is my... Alex."

"Pleasure to meet you." Sam smiled, holding out her hand.

Alex frowned, then smirked as she took the hand with the intention of squeezing it too tightly, only for her to be the one to pull her hand away yelping, "Man, you've got a strong grip."

"Yeah, I get that a lot." Sam nodded, "Just good genes I guess. Anyway, stop standing out there. Come on, come in. Lena is waiting for you in the living room."

"Which one?" Alex quipped, making Kara giggle.

Now that was funny, which Kara hoped was a good sign as they made their way through the big house to find the woman who was quickly becoming Kara's best friend, and when she saw her she couldn't contain her excitement, "Lena!"

"Kara!" Lena beamed, happily embracing her weirdly strong friend, "So glad you could make it."

"Me too." Kara said, pulling back and staring into Lena's eyes for a few long seconds before telling her, "It's so great to see you."

"You too." Lena smiled softly while staring into Kara's eyes.

A few long seconds later Alex forced a cough, and then when she had Lena's attention, the Luthor finally pulling away from Kara, Alex asked bitterly, "So, which of your servants will be cooking dinner? Do you even know their names?"

"Oh, I make it my business to know everyone who works for me, especially those who work in my home." Lena explained, before grinning as she turned her attention to her wife, "And it just so happens that our cook for the night is my favourite servant, isn't that right sweetie?"

Pretending to curtsy Sam replied with a wide grin, "I lived to please you Mrs Luthor."

"I know you do." Lena said softly while closing the distance between them and sharing a tender moment.

They didn't kiss exactly, but the way they rested their foreheads against each other almost seemed more intimate. Although Kara had seen them kiss, and she know just how intimate that was, and hopefully they would do it sooner in front of Alex, as she doubted this moment alone would be enough to quell her jealousy.

It was however a good start, given the look which briefly crossed Alex's face, like she was thinking the same thing Kara was, that being the Luthors were adorable together. Which was a look which briefly made a comeback during the next playful banter, although while Kara also thought it was cute the part where Lena smacked Sam's ass was also giving her very pleasant flashbacks, already making her horny for more.

"Now, go and check on the dinner woman." Lena ordered playfully as she swatted her wife's behind.

Sam initially cried out, but then she giggled, "Right away Mrs Luthor."

Lena hated to see Sam go, but she loved to watch her leave, simply staring at her wife's behind until it was out of sight, then she turned to her guests, gave them a warm smile and explained, "We wanted tonight to be an intimate meeting between friends, which is why our daughter Ruby is staying at a friend's house, and we gave the staff the night off, so it's just us. Besides, Sam is a great cook, and loves doing it whenever she gets the chance. Certainly we're both so busy, and exhausted once we get home, we don't have the energy to enjoy such simple pleasures, which is why we have been looking forward to this all week. Well, one of the main reasons."

Picking up on the flirtatious undertone Kara asked with a grin, "What's the other reason?"

"You'll find out." Lena said dismissively, before indicating to the chairs, "Please sit down, I'm sure we have a lot to talk about."

It was far more accurate to say that Kara and Lena had a lot to talk about, as they had always just clicked with each other and found conversation easy. Alex was clearly intimidated by this, and it probably did nothing for her jealousy, so Kara tried to include her in conversation, but she wasn't making it easy for her. Which continue to be the case throughout the dinner, and even though Kara and Sam were easily the first to finish it was still Kara and Lena who did the lions share of the talking, even if Sam did contribute a little.

The two couples were sitting next to each other, so there was that, but they were each at the end of a very long table, Kara and Lena opposite each other, making it easy for them to interact. Maybe too much, which made Kara feel guilty. Then to Kara's surprise what she feared was brought up in the most casual way possible.

"You don't have to be jealous, you know?" Sam said softly.

"What?" Alex grumbled in disbelief, hearing that perfectly fine, just not believing that they would be this bold.

"I was, at first." Sam confessed, before quickly adding, "But then I met Kara, and I believe she would never ever take Lena from me, even if she wanted too."

"And I have no intention of taking Kara from you." Lena reassured, reaching over and taking her wife's hand,"I could never do that to Sam. Just imagining it is unbearable to me. She is my world. And of course, I never want to do that to anyone else. Especially when one of those people is my best friend."

"I'm your best friend?" Kara beamed widely.

"Yes. Yes, you are." Lena confessed almost sadly, quickly adding somewhat self-deprecatingly, "Which is honestly more to do with the fact that everybody hates me because of my second name, and the fact that it's so difficult to find true friends in my line of work who aren't looking to stab me in the back to further their careers. Which is why I have been so lucky to find you, and my wife."

"I'm the lucky one." Sam smiled lovingly at her wife as she squeezed her hand gently, like she had throughout those last few speeches.

"We both are." Kara happily added, the friends exchanged a smile before Alex bought them down from their high.

"Do you think you would want to marry Kara, if you weren't already married?" Alex asked automatically, immediately regretting it, especially because of Kara's reaction.

"Alex!" Kara exclaimed, "That's totally unfair."

Alex actually agreed, but she still grumbled, "Is it?"

"No." Lena suddenly spoke up, and then when everyone looked at her she clarified, "No, it's not an unfair question. And yes, I'd love to date Kara, although marriage is possibly rushing it a little bit."

There was a brief pause as the Danvers sisters looked at each other and their hosts with shock, and then Alex turned to Sam and asked her, "Doesn't that bother you?"

"Alex-" Kara began to protest.

"No." Sam quickly replied, pausing for dramatic effect before continuing, "I think if I wasn't married to Lena, I would be tempted to ask Kara out. Although, you're more my type."

"Oh..." Alex mumbled, "Thanks?"

"It doesn't matter." Kara quickly added, taking Alex's hand in hers and trying to reassure her sister, "We're two couples in an open relationship, and you were the one who suggested we be open in the first place, because you have this crazy idea I'd meet someone else more appropriate. And now, what? You're actually worried I might have found someone that I'd leave you for? As if that would ever happen."

"Yes." Alex admitted after a long pause, then grumbled, "I admit it, okay? I'm a big, stupid hypocrite. And I just couldn't accept being in love with you, because I saw you as my sister, even though we're not technically related. And now I don't want to lose you, because I love you Kara. I'm in love with you. And I'm terrified of losing you."

"You won't." Kara promised, gently cupping Alex's face and moving closer to her, "I love you too. I've always been in love with you, ever since we met, and I'm so happy you finally admitted that to me. And you don't have to worry, because I will never, ever leave you. Especially not for Lena or Sam Luthor, who again, as they just told you, have no interest in dating me."

"Erm." Lena piped up, causing both Danvers sisters to give her a look.

"We didn't technically say that." Sam clarified as it seemed Lena was too nervous, "We just said we wouldn't steal you away."

For a few more long seconds Alex stared at her hosts with disbelief, then she glared, "So what, you want to date my girlfriend?"

"No, we want to date both of you." Sam explained.

Another pause, and then Kara pushed, "So... the four of us would be like, a couple?"

"Yes." Lena clarified, finding her voice once again, pushing again when Alex gave her a disbelieving look, "Is it really so crazy? As you said, we're already two couples in an open relationship, and as much as you want to believe that you are here for reinsurance on your relationship we all know the real reason you're here is to have casual sex with us. And we want that too. So, so badly. We just... want to eliminate the casual part. Assuming you're both willing of course. And everything works out accordingly. As always with relationships there are risks, as it's possible one combination of us wouldn't click, in which case we would end the experiment and maybe just become friends with benefits. Or, or even just friends without benefits. Which I would still dearly love, because you mean so much to me Kara, and I, I think we could be friends Alex."

There was another long pause, this one the longest yet, and then Kara bit her lip and gave her adopted sister a hopeful look before she began, "Alex-"

"Oh my God! You actually want to try this, don't you?" Alex exclaimed, before rolling her eyes, "Of course you do."

"Do you disagree with anything that Lena just said?" Kara pushed.

Yet another long pause and then Alex grumbled, "No, but... but... it's weird!"

"Weirder than dating your own sister? Or being in love with her? Or fucking her up the ass on a daily basis?" Kara pointed out with a wicked grin, "And don't think I didn't notice you calling me your girlfriend, Mistress Alex. Which honestly, I've been waiting my whole life to hear. Well, it would be nice for you to officially ask, but if it helps, I'm totally going to say yes. Because there is nothing more I want to be than your girlfriend. Except maybe your girlfriend, and the girlfriend of the Luthors. Because I mean, just look at them? Can you look me in the eye and honestly say that you don't want the same thing? And I mean, yes, maybe it won't work out, and there are plenty of reasons it wouldn't, but don't we owe it to ourself to at least try? Please?"

"Alright, alright, alright, fine!" Alex snapped, sounding more angry than she intended, so she quickly calmed herself down and instantly look at the Luthors, "Anytime I want it to stop, all I have to do is say the word?"

"Of course." Lena answered without hesitation.

"Absolutely." Sam said more or less at the same time as her wife.

"Provided you've got a good reason, and you're not just being jealous because I was looked at the wrong way." Kara pushed a few seconds later.

For a few long seconds Alex glared at her adopted sister, then turned her attention back to her hosts, "We never have sex without the others knowing about it. Two or three of us can have sex without the others, but they have to be told before, or at least after it happens."

Lena smirked, "That's the most important rule in the Luthor household."

"That, and Ruby can never find out." Sam quickly added, and then clarified, "I mean, she couldn't be more supportive about Lena, and realised we had feelings for each other before we did, but she doesn't ever need to know about this. Not unless it becomes a permanent thing. And even then... I don't know. It's weird, you know? And I..."

"It's okay, we get it." Kara promised, actually reaching over and taking Sam's hand, "We're good at keeping secrets."

Sam scoffed, "That doesn't fill me with confidence."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Alex frowned.

"Well, it's just..." Sam was the one to hesitate now.

"What my wife is just trying to say, is that we just agreed to keep this thing just between us, but most importantly be honest with each other." Lena pointed out.

"So?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"So... is there anything you want to tell us?" Lena questioned.

The Danvers sisters exchanged a look, and then Kara replied with a surprising level of innocence, "I can't think of anything."

"Really?" Sam raised an eyebrow, about to say more before she was cut off by her wife.

"That's okay." Lena reassured, "We understand, trust has to be earned. And were willing to earn yours. We both are. Right Sam?"

"Right." Sam nodded.

There was a brief pause where Alex stared suspiciously at their hosts, then she cautiously asked, "So, what now?"

"Well..." Lena smiled, loving the way her wife blushed as she explained, "We've all had a chance to have our fun with Kara, so we were thinking it would be fun to gang up on her. Or perhaps you and I could swap Subs? Either way, you've been neglected lately, and my wife would like to make that up to you. Apologise for playing with Kara without your permission. And honestly, she has a huge crush on you."

"Like, like I said... you're totally my type." Sam blushed while nervously and hopefully looking at Alex.

"Oh yes, do it Alex!" Kara gleefully encouraged, "Fuck Sam right in front of us. Mmmmmm, it's only fair after all the attention I've been getting lately. Maybe then I could fuck Lena, making it a swap. Then you can gang up on me. Oh, then you and Lena could double team Sam. YES! Why choose just one thing when we could do it all?"

"Oh Kara, you're so greedy." Lena attempted to scold, although the fact that she giggled with delight completely undermined it.

"I'm sure we can do all of it in time." Alex reassured her sibling, before turning her attention back to her hosts, "And, I like the sound of that. Just let me finish eating first, and then I'm up for doing any of that."

"We could do that, or..." Sam said suggestively, before sliding underneath the table.

"Oh, erm... I..." Alex blushed and stammered, although she didn't get much chance to object before Kara snuggled up to her.

"Come on Alex, me and Sam have finished, so why not let us take care of you?" Kara suggested, grinning as she added, "Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, me and Sam have eaten already, but now we're hungry for something else."

It was an extremely corny joke, but Lena couldn't help but smile at it. Alex on the other hand turned her head to glare at her adopted sister, which might have been Kara's plan all along. Whether that was the case, or it was just a happy accident, Kara took full advantage and pressed her lips against Alex's, who barely hesitated kissing back.

Which of course made Lena jealous, but she was mostly happy for Alex. After all, she was now receiving what had quickly become Lena's greatest fantasy. Or at least she would do soon, as it was clear from Alex's reactions that Sam hadn't quite got to work on satisfying her other hunger, but Lena had no doubt that it was only a matter of time.

Briefly Lena's eyes glanced down to Kara's plate, and smiled. It was as empty as her wife's, Kara proving herself a fast eater, just like Lena's wife. At least when it came to actual food. Pussy eating was often a different story, and considering this would be Sam's first time tasting Alex's pussy it was understandable that she would want to savour it.

Which to be fair, gave Lena a chance to finish her food, and more importantly just watch the Danvers sisters make out. Even if it did make her feel left out, and yearning to join the fun. But she was sure that that time would soon come, and again, she was getting a really, really good show. One which quickly got better as time went on.

Sam of course had no intention of doing something Alex wasn't comfortable with, but on their now frequent lunch dates Kara had told her that Alex actually enjoyed being talked into doing naughty thing such as this, and it was something they had even got away with in crowded restaurants. It only took a little pressure for Kara to admit the lighting was pretty dim, and the crowd made a lot of noise, which drowned out whatever sounds of pleasure she forced out of Alex's lips.

Which was admittedly something that Lena and Sam had got away in similar places, although mostly in restaurants Lena owned, so was very possible the staff notice what they were doing and were just too afraid to say nothing. Most of all, if Alex truly had a problem with it, she would have said something, but she didn't.

So Sam cautiously crawled underneath the table until she was kneeling in front of Alex and reached for her belt. When Alex didn't stop her Sam undid it and pulled down the other woman's pants, making sure she got the panties as well.

In perhaps the ultimate encouraging sign the short head brunette then lifted her hips up so the long haired brunette could fall down that clothing and gain access to her prize, which Alex put on perfect display for her as she spread her legs wide enough for her to work. Admittedly it didn't give her much of a good view, but even through that dim view Sam could see enough to know that Alex was wet and ready for her already. And she could smell the arousal to, making her grin happily.

Then she moved her face forward until she was about an inch away from Alex's pussy, closed her eyes and just savoured the smell for a few long seconds. She then stuck out her tongue, pressed it to the bottom of the other woman's pussy lips and slowly slid it upwards until she reached Alex's clit, which she briefly lingered on.

Which of course caused both women to cry out and moan with pure pleasure. Although Sam was too preoccupied to enjoy them as she concentrated on the licking, but in the otherwise quiet room that sound was deafening, which continued to be the case as Sam repeated that lick over, and over, and over again, albeit without lingering on Alex's clit at the end.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers