Super Sub Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it Kara! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, suck my cock!" Alex started encouraging, only just beating Lena to it, "Oh yeah, suck it cock sucker! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I love it when you suck my cock. Especially after it's been up your butt, mmmmmmmm, or in this case, another butt slut's slutty little butt. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck it good! Impress our new friends by getting every drop of that anal cream like the amazing little ass to mouth whore you are. Oh God Kara, I'm so proud of you. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm so proud of my slutty little sister, who always sucks my cock so good. Oh yeah, suck it sis! Suck it good!"

"Oh yes, oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, both of you are sucking those cocks so good." Lena chimed in when she finally had the chance, "Sooooooooo gooooooooooodddddd, mmmmmmmmm, I love it! And I love you Sam. I love you like the Danvers sisters love each other. That is, in a very unsisterly way. Ooooooooooooh and Kara, I love watching you suck your big sister's cock. Especially when it's covered in my Sam's butt cream. Just as I love watching Sam clean yours off my dick. Which is something you two should get use too. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, you two should get use to tasting each other's asses, mmmmmmmmm, because I promise, it's going to happen a lot from now on."

At the beginning Alex hadn't been sure this was a good idea, and would've thought doing it more than once would be even worse. But honestly, now she wanted to do it again. Right now, all night long, and whenever possible after that. Oh yes, Alex wanted to share Kara with these women whenever possible. Both because she knew it made the woman she loved insanely happy, and because she wanted too.

They were both just so hot, and didn't seem evil. Maybe it was naïve, but as she found herself exchanging a smile of respect with Lena Luthor of all people, Alex hoped... truly believed, that whatever was going on between them would work long term. She just didn't know whether that was friends with benefits, or as something more.