Super Sub Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact Sam left that sensitive little bundle of nerves alone entirely, because she wanted to make sure that this pussy licking was as long and as drawn out as possible. After all, every time she tasted a new pussy she naturally wanted to savour it, and Alex predictably had one tasty little twat which was Sam's honour to be able to lick.

Besides, right now the flavour, and the joy of the act itself, was pretty much all Sam had, as again sadly she couldn't see what kind of effect her actions were having on Alex given she was under the table. But in that moment that was more than enough for her, Sam becoming blissfully lost in giving the other woman a long, drawn out pussy licking, just like her wife had taught her to give.

Lena was incredibly proud of Sam for getting those kind of sounds out of Alex, and to see the other brunette squirming in her chair while she was assaulted on two fronts. Sure, she might not be able to see her precious Sam, but she knew exactly what she was doing, having received it countless times, and watching the Danvers sisters make out more than made up for it.

However it became increasingly frustrating to be left on the side-lines, and as hard as she tried Lena just couldn't finish her food, as she was very much now craving something else. Thankfully Kara Danvers was the best friend a girl could ask for, so thoughtful of others that it made Lena want her more than a friend even more than she did before, which was really saying something.

Abruptly breaking her kiss with her sister Kara grin wickedly and asked, "What's the matter? Are you feeling lonely? Would you like some company."

The teasing tone caused Lena to smirk, then she nodded her head, "Yes."

She was going to say more, but at an almost inhuman speed Kara moved round the table until she was leaning over Lena the way that she had been with Alex moments before. Kara teased her even more by keeping her lips centimetres away from Lena's for a few long seconds, then she smirked, and close the distance between them, giving the biological Luthor a long, deep kiss.

This girl, who was almost definitely Supergirl, was kissing the 'real' Luthor, and it was making Lena's knees feel weak. Which got even worse when Kara straddled her, but thankfully she was sitting down, the chair supporting all the weight and giving them the freedom to hold each other, and then slide their hands over each other's bodies.

Then Kara broke the kiss and whispered into Lena's ear, "You know that one line, from Harry Met Sally?"

It took a few long seconds for Lena's fuzzy mind to catch up, and then she grinned, "I'll have what she's having?"

Kara pulled back and grinned, "So, will you?"

Lena return that grin and nodded, "Oh yes. I'd like that very much."

Kara beamed, "Good."

There was another kiss between them, this one sadly brief, and then with a wicked grin Kara disappeared underneath the table. There could be no doubt what was happening, but Lena made it even more obvious by lifting herself to help Kara take off her pants and panties. More to the point she then cried out in pure pleasure as her best friend pushed her face in between her legs and got to work.

Kara had proven to be very impatient at times, which was part of her charm, but even Lena might have liked a little more teasing than she was given. Although admittedly it would have been unnecessary, as watching Alex getting double teamed by the two bottoms while of course wishing it was her was more than enough for Lena, which she made clear by crying out in pleasure, again making it obvious what was happening.

Clearly encouraged by those cries Kara grinned against Lena's pussy and started licking it even more enthusiastically than before, which was likely because she wanted to catch up with what Sam was doing too Alex. Or she just liked the taste of Lena's cunt cream, and wanted more of it. Or more likely, a combination of both.

Whatever the case Lena got to enjoy the benefit of it, her food long forgotten as she reached down to gently stroke the long blonde hair that was in between her legs in silent praise of Kara's work. She then found herself locking eyes with Alex, the two Doms exchanging a gentle smile before returning their attention to the women eating them out, although every so often they spared each other another look.

Alex still wasn't sure about this addition to their arrangement, but she had to admit, at least part of her was beginning to hope it really did work out between the four of them. Because while she had finally made peace with the fact that she wanted Kara to be her girlfriend, and only her girlfriend, the two Luthors were beautiful and charming.

And maybe most of all, at least right now, Sam Luthor was one hell of a pussy licker. Oh yes, just from gently tonguing her twat Sam had Alex squirming in her chair and yearning for more. Of course, she wanted to savour every second of this pleasure, and she had a reputation to uphold, so Alex was able to resist that urge for an impressively long time.

It became increasingly difficult, especially when Kara disappeared underneath the table and Lena made it clear that she was receiving the same treatment Alex now was, meaning that the two bottoms were now pleasuring each other's girlfriends right in front of the other. And given the circumstances it was easy for Alex to imagine they were in a crowded restaurant, or even had guests over and were doing these kind of things.

Thankfully they had never risked the latter, but Alex could remember doing the former very vividly, and the thought of doing it with their new friends made the thought even more intense. So intense she couldn't help ask for just a little bit more.

"More." Alex whimpered softly, and then when she got a look from Lena quickly added, "No! Mmmmmm, don't make me cum yet, just give me more. Yessssssss, just like that, ohhhhhhhhh fuck, lick my clit just like that, oooooooooh shit. Oh yes, mmmmmmm yes, lick me! Lick me! Oh fuck! Oh Lena, mmmmmmm, you've done an amazing job training this one."

"You too." Lena complemented with a happy smile, "Kara is sooooooo good at eating pussy."

"I wish I could take credit, but I can't." Alex grinned, before revealing, "Mmmmmmm yessssssss, she was always a naturally skilled cunt lapper. And she's had plenty of practice since the first time she crawled into my bed and ate me out when we were a couple of horny teens. Mmmmmm, and since then she's been munching on the muffins of every significant woman in her life."

"I can believe it." Lena grinned, before also revealing, "Sam was good right from the start too, ohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, but, ooooooooh, years of eating my pussy, oh God, and the pussies of many, many other women have done wonders. Oh God, we're so lucky. Yessssssss, mmmmmmm, so lucky to be with such amazing cunt lappers."

"Yeah we are." Alex happily agreed, although she was unable to say more as she was too delirious from getting what she wanted.

"And, and I want more too." Lena admitted after a brief moment of silence, "Oh Kara, give me more. Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss you wonderful little pussy slut, make me want to beg you to cum! Oh yes, oh yes, ooooooooh yesssssssss, lick me! Lick my clit just like that, oooooooohhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmmm fuck!"

Unsurprisingly the bottoms were only too happy to oblige, focusing on the clits of the tops and driving some to the very edge of orgasm. Or at least that's what Alex guessed Kara was doing with Lena, based on the few words the Luthor had said at this point, and of course how well she knew her adopted sister.

Although it was hard for Alex to concentrate on what Kara was doing to Lena when her whole world was mostly revolved around Sam's talented tongue and mouth, the other brunette having wrapped her lips around her clit and started going back and forth between licking and sucking so intensely it was almost impossible for Alex not to beg to cum. However even though she knew it was petty she was determined to outlast Lena, and even though it was only barely Alex was proud of herself for succeeding.

"Make me cum Kara, make me cum now!" Lena cried out, doing a reasonable job of sounding like she was giving an order instead of begging, "Yesssssssss, make me cum in your hot little mouth and all over your beautiful face! Yesssssssss, yessssssss, yessssssss, just like that, ooooooooh, just like that, mmmmmmm, fuck me! Tongue fuck me Kara, tongue fuck me you wonderful woman! Oh God! Oh fuck me, fuck me good, oh fuck! Fuck me like you fuck your sister! Oh Kara! Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!"

Almost simultaneously Sam gave Alex the same overwhelming urge, and even though she was sure she failed to make her words sound like a command she was too far gone to truly care, "Me too! Fuckkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhh, fuck me Sam, fuck me like you fuck your wife! Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, tongue fuck me! Tongue fuck me so I can cum in your pretty little mouth and all over your gorgeous face! Oh Sam! Oh please fuck me! I need it! I need it so bad, oooooooooh yessssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddddd, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuckkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

Of course they both barely got the chance to say anything before their well-trained little bottoms then gave them exactly what they wanted, namely a tongue in their twats. Oh yes, there was no doubt in Alex's mind from the way that Lena was screaming that the other woman was cumming in Kara's hot little mouth and all over her beautiful face. Which naturally only helped push her over the edge of an equally powerful climax of her own.

Not that Sam needed it, as she quickly proved herself thoroughly capable of making Alex cum over and over again. Alex never doubted her of course, her last coherent thought being that if this was to happen again she'd be only too happy to let this Luthor go down on her again.

Kara loved making other women cum for her. Her favourite was by far Mistress Alex, as they always had a special bond, and in her admittedly biased opinion she had the best tasting cunt. Ironically these two members of the Luthor family came pretty close, especially Lena Luthor, who's cum Kara was becoming increasingly addicted too.

Which was why it was so hard for her to resist the urge to swallow all of her girl cum, like she did with her own sister whenever she went down on her. At lease for the first few orgasms. Something Kara strongly considered risking now, as Lena and Sam would probably be too distracted to notice. But no, she couldn't risk it, especially when it risked the chance of experiencing this heavenly flavour more often.

Naturally Kara couldn't resist pushing her luck a little bit, moving at top human speed, and maybe a little bit faster, to swallow as much cum as she could for those first few climaxes, which was a lot, even if it wasn't all of it. More importantly, there was definitely something to be said for having her face covered in cum. Oh yes, nothing made Kara feel like a bigger slut than to have her face covered in cum, and for that taste to fill her mouth.

Which was a feeling she always craved to have, and now she revelled in it. And Mrs Luthor shared Mistress Alex's love for fucking her face, so it wasn't long before she started grinding against her, making sure her face was even more covered in cum, therefore making Kara feeling even more like a slut.

It started out slow, Mrs Luthor just pressing down more firmly on the back of her head and beginning to push her pussy back and forth, but it didn't take long for her to build up a rhythm until she was shoving Kara's face as deep into her cunt as it would go, while practically attacking her with her twat. Which was of course what Kara loved best.

Okay, she was able to swallow even less cum, but if she kept her mouth open she still got a decent amount, and she got the added bonus to feeling used like the happy little bottom she was. And thanks to her heightened senses she knew that Mistress Alex was treating Sam to the exact same treatment at the exact same time, making this heavenly moment even more intense.

Those same senses told her that pretty much simultaneously Mistress Alex and Mrs Luthor pulled their faces out of their pussies, pulled their chairs back so they could lean down and then kissed the girl who had been eating their pussy. Kara and Sam were of course only too happy to kiss back, sharing the taste of the other women with them.

Which was part of a routine Kara was used too, except this time there was another pair of lips, something she was encouraged to go after by Mrs Luthor pushing her in the direction of her wife. Mistress Alex did the same with Sam, the two bottoms quickly obeying and meeting in the middle, at which point they shared the taste of Mrs Luthor and Mistress Alex with each other. Mostly by kissing, although they did occasionally lick the other's face, which made them giggle with delight.

After enjoying the show, and taking a few long seconds to recover, Lena offered her fellow top, "Alex, will you please join me in the bedroom. Mmmmmmm, it's fully... equipped, for our needs."

"Absolutely." Alex grinned, "Do you wanna bring them?"

"Why? Were you offering to be my little slut for the night?" Lena teased, "Because that wasn't what I had in mind when I invited you, but I wouldn't mind. After all, mmmmmmm, the only thing better than two bottoms, is three."

Alex's only true response to that was a glare, then she returned her attention to the bottoms who were still kissing each other, "Come on girls, it's your turn to get fucked."

Immediately breaking the kiss Kara replied with a smile, "Yes Mistress Alex."

Yes Mistress Alex." Sam parroted just as happily.

*

Lena was delighted to see that Kara followed Sam's lead in front of their tops, giving both herself and Alex a wonderful look at the bottoms of their bottoms. Not as good as if they were naked of course, but there was something to be said for the tease of watching those ass wiggle in that tight fitting clothing.

It was certainly enough to make Lena salivate over what was about to happen, and from the occasional glance it seemed Alex felt the same way. Of course, they got a better look at those beautiful butts, and the rest of the bodies of the bottoms, once they arrived at their destination and they both gave the tops a wonderful little striptease after Lena ordered them too.

"Take off your clothes." Lena ordered once they reached the bedroom.

"Yes Mrs Luthor." Kara eagerly replied and obeyed.

"Yes Mrs Luthor." Sam eagerly replied and obeyed about the same time.

Alex very much enjoyed the show, she and Lena removing their own clothes after their bottoms, during which she ordered them, "Good girls, now go and get some strap-ons, and suck them. Mmmmmm, get them nice and ready for your slutty little holes."

Yes Mistress Alex." Kara grinned wickedly and quickly obeyed.

Yes Mistress Alex." Sam grinned wickedly and quickly obeyed about the same time, then showing her fellow sub where they kept the toys.

The tops weren't waiting long until they were stepping into those harnesses that were being held out for them by the bottoms, Kara and Sam then pulling them up the waists of Lena and Alex respectively, then taking those cocks into their hands, stroking them as if they were real, and then taking them into their mouths.

All that was pretty much done simultaneously, as with the rest of the blow jobs, which really did show just how similar Kara and Sam were. And Lena and Alex, for that matter. After all, they were the ones who had trained their subs. But it was more than that. It was like they had something else in common, which made the sight of the two beautiful women covering those dildos in their saliva even more erotic.

"Alright, that should be enough for your slutty little asses." Lena announced after a few minutes of watching the heads of Kara and Sam bob up and down her cock, and Alex's.

"Asses?" Alex grinned.

"Of course. It's Sam's favourite hole, and I know it's Kara's." Lena said simply.

"Yes, butt surely these little ass sluts should beg for the privilege." Alex grinned wickedly.

"And they will." Lena promised, "Mmmmmmm, but first they need to be properly prepared. Kara, Sam, bend over. Show us those pretty little asses of yours."

"Yes Mrs Luthor." Kara eagerly replied and obeyed.

"Yes Mrs Luthor." Sam eagerly replied and obeyed about the same time.

Which meant getting on the bed on all fours, their asses just waiting to be violated. Something which made both Lena and Alex lick their lips as they approached, kneeled down behind Kara and Sam, spread her cheeks and admired their prizes. Lena was almost disappointed to see that Kara had a butt-plug up her ass, as she had been wanting to be the one to thoroughly stretched it out.

Not that she could complain, as she just hadn't been able to resist sodomising Sam earlier, and shoving a nice big butt-plug up her ass to make sure she would be ready for Alex. Of course, this didn't stop her from pulling the plug out and replacing it with her tongue, and given that Sam let out a similar cry to Kara it was safe to say Alex was doing the same to her.

It was probably necessary given what a butt slut Kara had proven to be over their short time together, but her ass hole tended to tighten up quickly, so Lena thought it was an idea to provide a little extra lubricant to it. Of course, she tried using some real lube, but Kara had made it clear she preferred spit, and again, Sam was the exact same way.

And honestly, it was also Lena's preference, as while some people might see it as submissive she loved nothing more than rimming a beautiful woman to prepare her to be butt fucked. Which was why she spent several minutes with her face buried in between those butt cheeks and hammering her tongue in and out of that closing back door, before finally straightening up and pressing the tip of her cock against Kara's ass hole.

"Now comes the part where you beg like the little ass sluts you are." Lena grinned wickedly, prompting Alex to copy her actions.

"And spreading your cheeks like good little anal whores." Alex added, not wanting to be left out.

"Oh please Mrs Luthor, fuck me! Oh God, fuck my slutty little ass!" Kara begged shamelessly and without hesitation, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, pound my butt, mmmmmmmmm, pound it hard and deep. Oh please Mrs Luthor, I want every single inch of that big cock inside me. Shove it straight up my butt, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk. Please? I want it so bad! Sodomise me Mrs Luthor, mmmmmmmm, fuck me in the butt. Oh fuck, mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, oh fuck, oh Rao, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooodddddddddddddd yessssssssssssss, fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuckkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeee, oh my God!"

"Me too! Oh fuck, butt fuck me too!" Sam eagerly begged when she was given half the chance, "Please Mistress Alex, fuck my ass! Ass fuck me like the anal whore I am! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me good, soooooooooooo goooooooooooddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm, oh Alex! Mistress Alex! Fuck me! Fuck my ass, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me up the butt, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, get every inch of your cock in my tail-pipe and fuck me with it! Please, oh please, ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddd, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssss, fuck me, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Alex adored hearing Kara begged like that, ideally for her, although having her begged to be butt fucked by another woman was almost just as hot. Likewise Alex really enjoyed hearing Sam begging to be sodomised, especially as it was directed her way, and while this wasn't her precious Supergirl it would be the first time she was ass fucking Sam, making it special.