Super Sub Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hopefully it would be the first of many, as Sam had quite the cute little bubble butt. Something which Alex admired for a few long seconds, while enjoying those sweet words, before she got a distraction in the form of Lena Luthor pushing the head of her big strap-on cock into Kara's ass hole, and thus officially anally violating the mighty Supergirl.

It probably would have been better if they had anally taken the bottoms together, but Alex just couldn't resist taking a minute or two to watch the head of Lena's dildo slowly stretched Kara's ass hole wider than the butt-plug until it slid through that tight anal ring and into Supergirl's back door.

Which of course caused Kara to let out a sharp cry of pain and pleasure, swiftly followed by groans, gasps and whimpers of mostly pleasure as her most private hole was once again invaded in a way which it absolutely shouldn't be, once again proving what a super sub Supergirl really was. And more to the point in that moment, an anal whore. Lena Luthor's anal whore, which was both worrying, and incredibly hot.

Of course, Alex was wasting her chance to get revenge on the Luthors simply because she was so busy enjoying the show, one she got to enjoy all the time, no less. So eventually she forced herself to concentrate on the task at hand, and give Sam Luthor the exact same treatment, namely pushing her strap-on into her ass hole.

To Alex's surprise Sam also let out a cry of both pain and pleasure, instead of just pain as she was anally violated, and then continued letting out familiar sounds of pleasure as her ass was stuffed. Also, somehow her ass was as tight as Kara's ass, which really was impossible. Not unless Lena was lying about her fondness for anal, which certainly didn't seem to be the case from the way she was taking Kara's butt.

There was of course another explanation, one which Alex was increasingly leaning towards, that being Sam was also an alien, or some kind of meta-human. It was definitely something she should investigate, and Alex promised herself that she would, but... later.

Much later, because right now she was far too consumed with one of her favourite things in the world, that being butt fucking a beautiful woman and giving her as much pleasure as possible, something which thankfully seemed to be easy. Just as easy as with Kara, who Alex couldn't help glancing to occasionally, as she just continued to be helplessly in love with her. Also, she was heartened to know that Lena was treating her right.

Kara certainly wasn't surprised with that fact, because even though she hadn't known her for very long, and she had an ominous surname, the superhero known as Supergirl trusted Lena Luthor with every fibre of her being. It was hard to explain, and she could understand why Mistress Alex was still sceptical, but there was just something about Mrs Luthor that Kara knew she could trust.

Or maybe that was just her greedy ass hole tricking her, because it desperately wanted to be fucked by this incredibly skilled top? No, Kara was sure it wasn't just that, although sweet Rao, was Lena Luthor an amazing butt fucker. Which was something the powerful businesswoman effortlessly proved throughout the sodomy, but maybe especially when her thighs came to rest against Kara's ass cheeks, announcing every inch of the dildo was buried within her backside.

"Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, every inch!" Lena moaned happily, before chuckling wickedly, "Mmmmmmmmm, that's every single inch up your perfect little bubble butt. Oh Kara, you really are the perfect anal whore, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, with the most fuck-able ass I've ever seen. Well, an extremely close second. Or, no... no, I think we have a tie. Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, I never thought I'd find an ass I loved as much than my wife's, but Kara's is truly exquisite. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, it just takes my dick so good. Soooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddd, ooooooooooooh Alex, your girlfriend sister is just the perfect butt slut, with an ass made for fucking."

"Isn't she though?" Alex grinned as she experienced the same thing with Sam, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, my little sis just has a perfect butt. She's perfect. Always has been. And your wife, ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd, she's the same way. I still prefer my Kara, but it's close, and I never thought I'd say that. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, they really are made for anal, aren't they?"

"Oh yes! Oh God yes!" Lena agreed, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, they were made to be fucked in the ass. Mmmmmmmmmm, so let's give them what they were made for."

"Let's." Alex happily agreed.

After just the right amount of time to pause to savour the completion of the ass stuffing, and to give her such wonderfully naughty words, Mrs Luthor officially started to sodomise her. Oh yes, she pulled her hips back oh so slowly, causing inch after inch of dildo to slide out of her ass, only for it to be pushed right back in again, and the process to be repeated, albeit with shorter thrusts.

Just like Mistress Alex always gave her, and just like Sam was receiving now from Kara's beloved sister, the lucky bitch. Because don't get Kara wrong, she was lucky too, but the intense connection she felt with Mrs Luthor couldn't quite compare to the one she had with Mistress Alex. Not yet, anyway.

For that reason Kara found herself glancing back at Mistress Alex, at least at first, as the two top started butt fucking the two bottoms. Eventually it became too intense for Kara to do that, but for a while she had a lot of fun looking back to see the gleeful look on her Mistress's face, and just as importantly, that of Mrs Luthor's.

Especially as they were staring at their cocks pumping in and out of the butt holes of Sam and Kara, something the two bottoms continued putting on display for the tops by spreading their cheeks, something which made Kara feel like such a slut. And she was pretty sure that Sam felt the same way, given the gleeful look on her face. And that they both loved it, but it signified exactly what they were. Sluts! More importantly, they were the anal sluts of these dominant women, the thought making Kara's submissive heart flutter.

As much as Kara loved that feeling she became increasingly distracted from it, and thoughts of the tops, by Sam. At first just from the other bottom staring at her, which was intense enough, given that both getting their asses fucked by the other's top. Then all of a sudden Sam was leaning forward and pressing her lips to Kara's, which of course Kara welcomed.

Again she always loved being kissed by a beautiful woman, and again, it was even more intense under the circumstances. Especially as their actions clearly made their tops happy from the way that they chuckled with delight. Or maybe they just became as lost in the moment as Kara was. Either way for some wonderfully intense minutes Kara was 'attacked' at both ends, something she dearly loved.

Sam had been 'attacked' at both ends many times before, and welcomed this form of it. Admittedly it wasn't quite as good as some other things she'd regularly experienced while being married to Lena, or at least dating her, but it was still a truly wonderful addition she enjoyed very much. Still, in that moment she selfishly hoped for more, and given her wonderful wife's record she was confident she would get it.

And she did, just not right away. No, she had to wait her turn, and even broke the kiss with Kara that led to a whimper of disappointment as her ass was suddenly left empty. Thankfully she was pretty sure she knew what was about to happen, and when she was proven right, there was definitely something to be said for watching it, especially as she knew she would be soon experiencing it herself.

"Suck my cock Kara." Alex ordered firmly, and with a wicked smile, "Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, show both these Luthors just how much of a whore you are for being double stuffed."

"Yes Mistress Alex." Kara eagerly replied and obeyed.

With that Kara wrapped her mouth around the head of her sister's cock and moaned loudly as she tasted the deepest part of Sam's butt on it, a flavour she savoured for a few long seconds before starting to bob her head up and down the dildo. To do it she had to lift herself up onto all fours, which Sam took as an excuse for her to do the same, as it meant she would get a better view of not just the blow job, but the ass fucking.

Two things which she very much enjoyed getting the best look possible, just as Kara did a few minutes later when the roles were reversed. At which point Kara was no doubt feeling just as empty and unloved as Sam had when she was left without a girl cock fucking her. But thankfully, the two skilled tops started dishing out an equal amount of double stuffing, along with an equal amount of encouragement.

For a while that was truly heavenly, both bottoms no doubt fucked to the very edge of orgasm before being left alone entirely to recover. Sam definitely was, and from the looks of it, and the sounds of it, Kara was too. Which honestly Sam wished could go on forever, albeit with one little adjustment. That being if Lena and Alex suddenly switching places, so that Lena was fucking Sam's ass and Alex was butt fucking Kara.

Because don't get her wrong, Alex was an amazing ass fucker, but she wasn't Lena, who Sam loved above all others. Besides, she would be more than happy if they started switching back and forth between their ass holes. For better or for worse they didn't do that, Sam and Kara getting plenty of chances to taste their own and each other's butts which they loved almost as much as the anal.

So much so there was only so much Kara could take before she started begging, "Fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhh please, oh Rao, fuck me hard! Please Mrs Luthor, fuck my ass! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck it hard and deep and make me cum! Yesssssssssss, make me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Pleassssseeeeeee oooooooooooh Goooooooooooddddddddddd, oh Mrs Luthor! Mmmmmmmm fuck, Mrs Luthor, pound my ass hole! Pound my ass hole and gape it wide open! Oh please, oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, oh Mrs Luthor, FUCK ME! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, FUCK MY ASS, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

It was kind of surprising that Kara begged, what with her being Supergirl and all, but that was just further prove of what a greedy anal whore she was, Sam determined to prove she was just as slutty as Kara was by starting to beg, "Me too, oh please, please ooooooooooooh, make me cum! Fuck my slutty little ass and make me cum! Please? Ohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddd, I need it. I need it! Please Mistress Alex, pound me! Pound my little ass hole! Wreck my butt hole! Gape it! Ruin it! Please, mmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, just, just make me cum, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD! FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS, OOOOOOOOOOOH, FUCK IT AND MAKE ME CUM! OOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK MY ASS AND MAKE ME CUM FUCK MY ASS AND MAKE ME CUM FUCK MY ASS AND MAKE ME CUM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

The needy little bottoms were left to beg desperately for quite a while, before the tops finally gave them what they wanted, Lena and Alex having turned to each other and gave each other a wicked grin, before they started increasing the pace, slowly but surely, until they were anally pounding the butt sluts with everything they had. Of course Sam was cumming long before that, and in a wonderful irony at the exact same time as Kara, making her feel even more connected to her.

Strengthening the connection she reached out and grabbed Kara's hand, not caring when Supergirl powerfully squeezed that hand as they were ass fucked to climax after climax, until Sam completely lost the ability to think, her last coherent thought was that Alex really was as good as Lena when it came to butt fucking. And of course, she really hope they did this again.

Lena had quickly become addicted to fucking Supergirl in her perfect little ass, and in this moment it felt like she had to ensure that she could do this whenever she wanted. Hell, she was even willing to let Alex fuck Sam's perfect little ass whenever she wanted, which wasn't a promise she made lightly, as she was possessive of her wife, and only allowed her favourite fellow skilled tops to butt fuck her bride.

Thankfully Alex had more than proven herself worthy of Sam's bubble butt, and was very much continuing to do that as this switched from a gentle sodomy to brutal rectum wrecking, the type which no one should probably enjoy, and yet these total anal whores did. Which only made Lena love them both more, and become more determined to make this a regular thing.

Given how much Alex seemed to be enjoying herself Lena was confident that she could get the DEO Agent to see things her way, and it was really difficult for the Luthor not to become lost in fantasies of what the future might hold. Especially when the present was so wonderful, which included two beautiful submissive women bent over in front of herself and Alex, not just taking everything the dominant woman had to give them but actually hammering their slutty little asses back at them.

Oh yes, while begging first Kara and then Sam had taken her hands off her cheeks, and now all four women were making sure that the sodomy was as hard and as brutal as possible. Which admittedly Sam and Kara didn't have permission to do, but Lena supposed she could let it go. Or better yet, using it an excuse to punish them later. And of course, to destroy their asses again.

One of the many, many reasons Lena had married her wife was because of Sam's insatiable quench for butt sex, and she loved to see that it even rivalled Kara's anal addiction, which was really saying something. So much so that when they ran out of steam the tops simply rolled onto their backs instead of stopping, allowing the bottoms to takeover, and somehow Sam was able to keep up with the mighty Supergirl.

Which Lena loved almost as much as being the one doing the ass fucking, as she was still feeling those cheeks jiggle and the girl cum was still squirting out of the cunts of the women she so adored. And even though this position diminished the dominance she had been feeling before there was an easy way to make up for that, namely smacking that jiggling booty in front of her and beginning to give Kara some more encouragement.

"CUM! CUM FOR ME KARA! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE!" Lena demanded almost angrily, "OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME! CUM FROM BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS YOU NASTY LITTLE SLUT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING CUM! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD, TAKE IT YOU BITCH! TAKE IT AND CUM LIKE A LITTLE BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS CUM FOR ME, CUM LIKE A BITCH, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Not wanting to be left out Alex chimed in, "YOU TOO SAM, MMMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME! CUM IN FRONT OF YOUR LITTLE WIFE! OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHH, I'M FUCKING YOU UP THE ASS YOU LITTLE SLUT, MMMMMMMMM, RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR WIFE! IN FRONT OF LENA LUTHOR! WHILE SHE BUTT FUCKS MY SISTER! MY GIRLFRIEND! MY EVERYTHING! OOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMM, FUCKING CUM FOR ME SAM! GOOD LITTLE BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

It was the kind of thing which Lena wished could last forever, or at least until she and Alex got their strengths back so they could make these anal whores cum even more. But sadly there was limits to even Supergirl's stamina, and ultimately she collapsed down on top of Lena, curiously only a few minutes after Sam had done the same on top of Alex.

Something which Lena might have put more thought into, but she was just completely exhausted from pounding Kara's ass through climax after climax. And not just for Kara. No, the other end of the dildos bashing against the clits of Alex and Lena, and the sheer joy of doing something so twisted, in Lena's case with Supergirl, was enough to make sure they came almost just as hard and as frequently, and they were completely exhausted when the anal sex was finally over.

Alex and Lena just laid there for a few long seconds, then they simultaneously rolled their girls over so they were in the spooning position. Then the two tops slowly pulled their cocks out of the asses of the bottoms in front of them. Something they both did slowly so they could savour the moment. They then just admired their handiwork for a few long seconds after the dildos popped out, leaving gaping craters in their wake.

Which was made even better by Kara and Sam moving fully onto their stomachs and slowly reaching back to pull their butt cheeks wide apart, emphasizing their gapes, which looked pretty good next to each other. Which again proved just how well-trained they were, and what great Doms they had.

"Shall we take some souvenirs?" Lena suggested, grabbing her phone.

"Let's." Alex grinned, following suit.

After half a dozen shots of their handiwork Lena positioned herself in between them, smiling proudly as she encouraged, "Come on, take one them with me."

Initially Alex hesitated, but then said, "Okay."

Lena smiled gratefully, and triumphantly, and then after it was done insisted, "Now you."

"I, I don't know." Alex hesitated.

"Oh come on, no one will see it. I promise." Lena pushed.

"Okay." Alex agreed hesitantly, although she had to admit, she kind of like doing that extra thing. Although it also felt like she had lost control of the situation, so she quickly restablished her dominance by pushing the hands away from those cheeks, then smacking those asses roughly to emphasize her next order, "You know what to do now bitches! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, clean our cocks!"

"Ah, yes Mistress Alex." Kara cried out and then quickly obeyed.

"Ah, yes Mistress Alex." Sam doing the same.

"Wait!" Lena quickly insisted, all eyes turning to her as she continued, "Don't taste your own flavors, taste each other's. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, Sam, you suck my cock and taste Kara's ass. Kara, you do the same for your sister."

"Yes Mrs Luthor." Kara eagerly replied and obeyed.

"Yes Mrs Luthor." Sam eagerly replied and obeyed about the same time.

While Alex didn't like being contradicted she had to admit she liked the idea, and she would never turn down the chance for Kara to suck her cock. It didn't matter anyway, both these sluts had tasted their own and each other's asses a lot tonight, however it was clearly something they couldn't get enough of, given the way they moaned happily as soon as they wrapped their lips around the head of each of those cocks.

They then savoured that flavour for a few long seconds, before starting to bob their head up and down those dicks, initially lingering on the first few inches, but it was not long before they were pushing those dildos into their throats like the deep throating whores they clearly were. God, it was so hot.

It always was, but like before Alex found her eyes wondering to what the others were doing, and in this case, what the other couple were doing. Fuck, it was amazing to watch Sam giving Lena just as passionate a blow job as Kara always gave her, especially when her cock was flavoured with butt cream.

Lena was pretty hot herself in this moment, grinning proudly down to her bottom with that beautiful smile of hers, her hand cupping the back of Sam's head just as Alex was doing with Kara's. And despite the fact that the two tops obviously couldn't feel much physically from this, it was a weirdly intimate moment, especially when they exchanged a smile, and then started offering up some encouragement to their girls.