Super Sub Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something which no pathetic human could survive, but this twisted little super sub clearly loved every second of it. Even when Reign started pulling out her fist until the butt hole was stretching around her knuckles, and then seemingly shoving her hand ever deeper into that slutty little ass. Although Reign seemingly couldn't get it deep enough for her liking.

Even as she became lost in this perverted act Reign push them high into the clouds, making sure they were no longer visible to the naked eye, and especially not to those cameras. Not because she wanted to try and save Supergirl's dignity. No, that ship had thoroughly sailed.

And wasn't something that Reign ever cared about. Instead she was very much focused on trying to keep at least a shred of her own dignity intact, as she did not want everyone to know how much she was enjoying it. Or worse, what she planned to do next. This eventually became just too much for her, and Reign needed a release. First though, she forced first one hand, then the other up to Kara's face.

"Taste yourself, bitch!" Reign snapped, mostly furious at herself for stooping this low, "Yeahhhhhhhhhh, get all those skank juices. Your cunt and your ass! Oh fuck, you're so nasty! Nasty little super sub. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, clean every fucking drop! Oh God! Oh Rao. Oh yes, clean those fingers, ah fuck!"

"Thank you." Kara moaned breathlessly when she had the chance, and happily did as she was told.

Kara wasn't suspecting Reign to be so generous. She'd thought for sure she was about to get knocked unconscious, or worse, by her victorious rival, which unfortunately could still happen, but at least for now, she was being gifted with her own flavour, something which Kara took full advantage of.

Oh yes, she ravenously licked those hands clean, going back and forth between them, so she could savour the taste of her own pussy cream, ass juice and cum, all of which she loved. In fact, she was so lost in these things, it was almost like she was with one of her girlfriends, after Alex, Lena or Sam had use their hands to play with her needy little holes.

Unfortunately, all too soon there was no cream to clean, leaving her in the awkward position of realizing where she was, and exactly what she was doing. Which made her blush with shame, but of course, that only added to her enjoyment.

In fact, she was disappointed when she first realized they were up so high again that no one could see she was now willingly humiliating herself, as she cleaned the fists which had just been inside her, simply because the super villain told her too. Although on the bright side, if they were up this high maybe Reign wouldn't try and to knock her out, or worse? Surely she would want an audience for that? And maybe, just maybe, Kara would be allowed to return the favour.

Sure enough Reign suddenly grabbed the back of her head, shoved her downwards into her crotch, and yelled, "Eat me! Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, eat me, you bitch! Eat my fucking cunt! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, prove just what a disgusting pussy loving pervert you are. Mmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, a subby little slut. Oh fuck, a dyke whore! Ah yeah, lick me, mmmmmmmm, lick my cunt. Oh fuck! Oh Rao! Oh Supergirl! Oh Kara, mmmmmmmmm, you're so good at that. Sooooooooooooo gooooooooooooodddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmm, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, eat me bitch! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!"

For a moment there Kara, thought she heard her real name being used, but that wasn't possible, right? How could Reign possibly know her real name. Of course, it wasn't a thought Kara lingered on for long. Not with a tasty treat right in front of her. And Reign might be an evil, murderous super villain who needed to be brought to justice, but she really had one delicious tasting pussy.

One which kind of tasted familiar, actually. Which was possibly a coincidence. Then again, maybe Kara had tasted every flavour of pussy? Oh yes, she like that. It made her feel like such a slut. Like just what Reign said she was, the other Kryptonian continuing to insult her for an impressively long time, which added to both of their enjoyment.

Given what they had been doing previously, it was a bit of a surprise when she received orders to pick up her game in almost record time. Taking back some small semblance of control Kara just ignored those commands initially, although admittedly that was more about increasing her own enjoyment, and just because she been trained to do this.

Then, when it was clear that Reign was getting really annoyed, she followed through on giving this super villain what she wanted. Which was a weird thing to think, but it was true. At least for the moment, Supergirl gave a super villain what she wanted. And she continued to do that, eventually making her cum in the process. Which actually made Supergirl feel proud of herself. Oh God, this was so twisted. And that was why she loved it.

Reign was forced to admit it, Supergirl was good for something. She had been appalled at the actions of her weaker half. Honestly, all forms of sex were pretty revolting to Reign. She had wanted to believe she was above all that, but she just couldn't stop thinking about her wife. Sam's wife! She meant, Sam's wife, Lena Luthor.

She couldn't stop thinking about her, and the things she and Sam had done together, and with the twisted Danvers sisters. And then she found herself with Supergirl helpless within her grasp, and she just couldn't help herself. And she was glad she didn't, because this was amazing. Oh yes, now she understood what all the fuss was about, and wanted to stay like this forever.

At the same time, she desperately wanted more. No, she needed more. She needed to cum. For Supergirl to make her cum. But she also needed to not embarrass herself more the necessary, by cumming too soon. Especially as she was afraid that her words would sound like less of a command, and more like the shameless begging of Sam Luthor.

Of course, the irony was the more she waited, the more that she ran the risk of not being able to control her mouth. So Reign was forced to find a middle ground of sorts, after what seemed like an appropriate amount of time, and then take a deep and calming breath, before telling this super slut exactly what she wanted. Or more accurately, needed. And most of all, do it in a commanding, dominant way.

"More! Mmmmmmmmm, give me more!" Reign eventually moaned, shoving Kara's face even deeper into her cunt in the process, "Yessssssssssssss, tongue me you bitch! Tongue fuck my cunt! Oh fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me now! No more teasing! No, no more teasing, mmmmmmmmm, you do what you were born to do. You make a superior woman cum, and you do it now. Come on Supergirl, prove just what a girl cum loving Super Sub you really are. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me fuck me fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooooh fuck me! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!"

Unsurprisingly, it didn't take long for Reign to get what she wanted. Namely Kara attacking her clit until she was on the edge of climax, and then shoving her tongue as deep into her cunt as it could possibly go. Which was more than enough to make her weaker half cum, and just about every other woman on this planet, so Reign thought it was important not to follow suit.

No, she was just about able to hold back for a few long seconds, which felt close to hours given the intense and almost painful ecstasy she was feeling at the time. Although it was kinda worth it, as she could truly appreciate the feeling of another woman's tongue sliding in and out of her pussy, making it the first thing to truly fuck her.

She might be able to remember what it was like for Sam in this position, but experiencing it first-hand was a whole other thing. It was truly the most overwhelming experience of Reign's life, only to then be replaced by an even more overwhelming experience, that being of cumming from someone else's hand for the first time.

Or more accurately, someone else's tongue. Another woman's tongue. Oh Rao, this was so twisted, but for better or for worse Reign loved every second of it. So much so that she became completely lost in it. Which was rather embarrassing for her, but she couldn't care less. In fact, she didn't care about anything, but getting more pleasure. And was more than happy to inflict permanent damage on this super slut to get it.

Kara cried out loudly and happily as maybe her favourite flavour hit her taste-buds, namely girl cum. Of course, that sound was overpowered by the loud cry Reign let out, making Kara feel very proud of herself, as she had reduced this unstoppable monster to an orgasming wreck.

And she continued to enjoy how out of control she made this dangerous woman by the fact that almost immediately, Reign pressed her face so deep into her pussy that she couldn't really tongue fuck her anymore, and instead just grinded herself against her face, while squeezing down on her head. Both of which would have probably squished her skull if she had been human, but because she was Kryptonian, she was not only able to survive, but thrive.

Because while she wasn't able to use her normal routine, that being of switching between tongue fucking and cum swallowing, she was able to strategically thrust her tongue out to hit Reign's clit, normally triggering another orgasm, or at least an extra loud scream, cry, or whimper. Or a combination of both.

Otherwise, Reign essentially did all the work, leaving Supergirl to concentrate on what really mattered to her in that moment. Namely, swallowing as much girl cum and pussy cream as she possibly could. Something that, thanks to her superpowers, she was very successful at. She didn't get all of it, but then again, she didn't want too, as the rest ended up covering her face, and marking her as what she truly was, a pussy loving slut.

In moments like this it was kind of hard for Kara to think coherently, but she was however dully aware that again, the girl cum and pussy cream she was greedily swallowing tasted familiar, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Hell, even the smell was familiar.

And when she was finally pushed backwards and away from the super villain, there was even something familiar about the way Reign looked. Or maybe that was just because gone was the unstoppable force of nature, and in it's place, was just a tired woman, gasping for breath. Kara was even this close to asking if she was alright, before she once again found herself grabbed by the throat, and pulled into Reign's personal space.

"This never happened!" Reign snapped angrily, before growling, "I'm not like you. I'm not! I'm not a disgusting little super slut."

There was a brief pause, then Kara actually smirked and quipped, "Are you sure about that?"

The look on Reign's face was totally worth getting punched in hers. Of course, given that she saw it coming from a mile away, Kara really should have tried to do more to stop it. On the bright side, it wasn't enough to knock her out this time. It was however, enough to send her back to the ground, crashing in a crumpled heap in the rubble beneath her.

For a brief and horrible moment, she thought Reign was coming back to finish the job, but her evil mirror image just smirked at her from a distance, making sure everyone got the visual of her floating over Supergirl's broken body, before flying away, leaving Kara to wonder how she was ever going to deal with such a threat. Or the fact that she had just been sexually humiliated in front of the whole world.

12