Superheroine Erotica Fetish Essay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forced Orgasm:

Now while forced orgasm can be related to forced sex its not entirely the same. While it certainly falls under the overall umbrella of sexual force, and can be used for the same purpose as forced sex, it has some differences that make it worth exploring.

Whether its caused by sex toys, Sci-Fi tech, telepathy or what have you, the forced orgasm is really cutting straight to the core of what I described in the previous section.

While it lacks perhaps, the more directly overt violation of forced sex, the imposition of pleasure and its ultimate climatic expression, hits directly at the essence of the heroine as the superhuman paragon of control, purity and virtue.

While in real life an orgasm does not need to be a result of recognized pleasure, in a SH story it nearly always is. It takes the super human and shows to her, her own dark side. How she really is just a filthy slut. How she ENJOYS the depravity and being forced and out of control.

A heroine, tied up with something working on her pussy. She is cursing, mewling, fighting, swearing and spitting hatred against who is subjecting her to this horror but finally succumbing in mind numbing pleasure to the forced orgasm as she is made to admit her enjoyment and what it says about her is one of my biggest enjoyments in a story and subtly as powerful, if less overtly violating a strike against her power as forced sex. The shame, embarrassment and ultimate subjugation to her own suppressed desires is an almost completely no-miss situation in any story.

With of course the implicit threat that if continued, the process will break her mind and leave her a near mindless, or even worse for the heroine, willing orgasm addicted slut-whore. The ultimate opposite to the heroine's virtue and self-controlled power. The ultimate fear for such a character.

The shame, embarrassment and ultimate subjugation to her own suppressed desires is an almost completely no-miss situation in any superheroine erotica story.

And yet, at the same time, despite what it does to a heroine and what it says about her (To her own psyche at least), its also something that is easier to come back from than forced sex.

While a heroine can absolutely, and usually should or must absolutely come back to herself from forced sex, even using it as a spur to finally defeat the villain or just escape, especially in a continuing story or series of stories, there is still to me something final about it.

Something ultimate that isn't quite there with a forced orgasm. The heroine has been defeated, but she haven't yet been quite so ultimately defiled and violated as if a penis goes inside her. Same thing with non-human antagonists (robots etc, but I will get that in part 2 of this essay if interest for a part 2 is there), it doesn't feel like its the ultimate taming, so the heroine can go on to fight more in the same story while still having worse things to come. It is one of my favorites fetishes, but is does not have to be the story climax, if you will pardon the pun.

In my mind there isn't that many pitfalls with the forced orgasm as with some of the other fetish elements so far discussed. Mostly the same as I said under forced fucking. Don't get too mechanical or lose track of WHY the scene is there. It must serve a purpose. Its not just writing random porn, or the heroine is no longer relevant and its an entirely different genre. Forced orgasm can perhaps call for more direct heroine response in terms of dialogue or inner emotional description to fully get the effect of the scene while forced sex can be handled more easily with pure external descriptions, and if you are used to the last, or simply forget to switch modes such a scene can fall flat, but in general if used with even remote care this is a fetish that will always work for me, and considering its prevalence in the genre, clearly for most other people as well.

Forced Blowjob:

As a last note on the last two sections, can be mentioned Forced Blowjob. Its a tool and scene that can easily and usefully combine the two fetishes or bridge scenes between them. Its mostly under forced sex of course but less severe than full penetration and violation, so emotionally and regarding power dynamics it can remain further down on the emotional reaction scale that full sex, just like forced orgasm, although depending on the personality of the heroine it can be build up as the ultimate degradation. For some sucking dick can be much more horrible for their self esteem than even being sexually taken.

A good blow job scene is another one of those that always gets my blood pumping, but its also one of there where I feel within this genre its easy to overdo or misuse.

As with the two connected fetishes, it needs to be kept in mind WHY the heroine is being subjected to this and what it does to her and how she feels rather than simply writing a standard BJ scene.

I have seen too many of these focusing too much of the mechanical porn aspects or simply treating the heroine as an afterthought to the event itself.

If done right, a forced BJ scene will enhance and can be the crown jewel of any heroine story, but if not handled correctly it can either drag or simply feel like an element from a different genre tacked on and I have sadly seen much of the last.

Humiliation:

This is one I maybe should have started with. Humiliation, while not really an umbrella fetish, touches on nearly everything else so far and later.

Being defeated and tied up. Humiliating. Being forced to fuck. Humiliation. Forced to orgasm. Humiliation etc etc. In fact humiliation is such an important an integral part of the whole power removal experience that it simply cannot be underestimated in a superheroine setting where the characters pride and willpower must start out so high.

So to avoid repeating myself too much, I will here stick to the aspects that are not based on the ones previously mentioned. And discuss the subject in more general terms.

As it should be clear to me and I believe the genre itself humiliation is by far the most important aspect. Its the very nature of being humiliated to have your power taken away and your stature being reduced and its for very obvious reasons one of my favorite fetishes. Whether it be forced to do a sexy strip tease, or demean and degrade herself, forced to act like a prostitute for the victorious villain, or even just down to having to serve as maid or ANYTHING humiliating its is a very good aspect of any story.

It can fit in so many places. Either during the breaking process or as proof that she is tamed. That these situations are rarely permanent it can also be a thing of early peril that the heroine escapes only for more of the story to follow, or the entire story can be her being put through one humiliation after another slowly breaking down to either a surrender or a final victory over who or what put her through this.

One aspect of humiliation is of course, like the forced orgasm for instance, if the heroine turns out to actually secretly enjoy it, or perhaps even better struggling with her enjoyment before finally admitting it to herself. Maybe not in the middle of a prolonged scene, but it can be a very good and effective way to effectuate a taming or a breaking point when she realized the truth about her own secret depravity.

Humiliation is such a versatile tool in a superheroine story that its very rare to not see it. In fact I can barely remember anyone that do not have elements of it, without basically just being regular porn with someone in cosplay, which is not really within the genre as discussed before.

I can perhaps not really go into too many details on this subject as it is so broad and wide, but I will mention that certain scatological aspects also belongs under this category, but that whole fetish aspect is so far from my personal tastes that I'm simply not going to discuss it deeply, as except for some very specific peeing situations (Peeing pants as embarrassment or something similar) It simply do not get me excited at all. Rather the opposite and even those narrow situations I'd rather do without compared to other aspects.

As should be clear with the immense variety and a subject that goes so well with the genre this is one of my favorite superheroine fetishes, but one word of caution is, as with others, to remember that the heroine is supposed to be exactly that. A superheroine. She needs strength, willpower, pride, character etc, and too much of a good thing can be the fact here as well. To many humiliations or rather a too meek and subdued reaction to them renders her no longer a heroine but a simple damsel in distress of regular submissive.

There are room for that, but if so I feel it should be at the end of the story, to show how far she has fallen, rather than during the breaking process where it will again take away from the HEROINE aspect of the superheroine genre.

Pregnancy:

Pregnancy is one of those fetishes that has a lot of potential and can be very fun, but also with several pitfalls.

It also seems to be a fairly gendered fetish. I'm not saying its entirely so, I'm sure its not so black and white, but I very rarely see it as a thing in female written stories. It is a fairly widely used thing in the superheroine genre, so It shall be discussed:-)

(On that note, in the prospective part 2 of this, if the interest is there, I will discuss more how I see gendered differences in creating and consuming superheroine erotica)

Pregnancy, or more usual impregnation is usually used as the final insult or punishment for the defeated and fucked heroine. The most common version is some sort of inhuman monster or machine that handles the impregnation and usually speeds up the process so she goes to nearly full term in record time.

Or it can be after a more conventional human sex and then usually shown as a time skip several months later.

If used correctly this a very powerful and effective fetish. Its the final insult or punishment for a heroine who has already been defeated, captured, and used sexually. To be forced to also deal with pregnancy or even a possible birth, whether it be so quickly that she simply cannot escape or over a long term period knowing that it is the child of her nemesis or at least enemy growing within her, and the humiliation and despair that follows can both be very exciting and underscore the powerlessness of her defeated state.

Alternatively the story can start out with the heroine already pregnant. Either from the bad ending to a previous story or simply because she and her husband is expecting for example.

That can add an extra layer of peril to a story as she now is probably not at her peak physically, but also any sexual peril and humiliation will also involve the pregnancy. If written correctly this can be very erotic and effective.

That however, like with so much else, is the key. Correctly written. It is very easy to overdo a pregnancy angle. Either like mentioned often before, by removing the heroines agency and making her simply a pregnant woman, although that can absolutely be a thing either temporarily or during a bad ending, but not continuously, unless set up very well, or focusing too much in the more unpleasant physical aspects of pregnancy and possible childbirth. Its still meant to be erotica so should not be disgusting.

Another problem can be if the pregnancy is too DOWNPLAYED. If the heroine is established as pregnant it obviously needs to have an effect on the story and the erotica whether it be by humiliation or actual sexual acts or the point is lost and the fetish is no really exciting or titillating.

Altogether forced pregnancy/impregnation can be a very delightful fetish aspect of any story, but the focus and usage has to be just right and be used to either set up an emotional experience or punctuate one to really work to its full potential.

Breast milking/breast reduction:

Another fetish that I feel, in my experienced, is a bit gendered in interest, but certainly overall very used and popular, and one of my admitted favorites.

I as with certain other topics have thoughts about why it might be gendered but... part 2 etc etc.

Whether it be by some creature or tentacle beast during the breaking or sex part of the story, or after a defeat by a mad scientist with a milking machine, the idea of milking a heroines breasts and/or reducing them from large proud bosoms to tiny nubs will rarely fail to get my interest unless the writing is VERY bad.

Now I am sure any Freudian psychiatrist with any self respect would have a field day with my potential mommy issues based on this:-), but I actually do have a (possibly self serving:-)) analysis of this. It stems back from the essence of a heroine as the very paragon and paradigm of powerful femininity.

Its not just as previously described her superpowers, indomitable will and sense of righteousness that puts her in that position it is also her physical superiority. Her beauty, her above average sexuality and while a heroine certainly do not NEED to be particularly busty, neither in general or for me in particular, she very often is, because lets face it: there is a societal norm that bigger is better on the bob front.

Heroines are often also proud of their bodies. Why wouldn't they be? Everyone wants a strong, hot, sexy physique. And its not an unknown truism that the most common female superpower is a hot body and the ability to comfortably press it down into tight spandex.

So from a superheroine fetish perspective, her bust is one of the biggest representations of her heroic power and prominence, and so making it the focus of her humiliation and defeat can be very erotic and very powerful.

It can be that the very act of being milked turns out to be an erotic experience for her. Having your breasts milked, (A situation that usually only occurs while pregnant, tying this and the previous fetish together often, though certainly not always) and enjoying it can be both erotic and a strange experience for the heroine and since its forced, will highly increase her humiliation and her sense of being powerless and nothing but a sexual toy or thing for whatever is doing it to her.

When it comes to draining her breasts and reducing them after a milking that comes back even more powerfully.

Her breasts. The very visual symbol of her power, strength and superhuman desirability and pride destroyed and removed, leaving her a broken pathetic shadow of her former self. Many such stories also clarify that draining the heroines breasts, somehow also weakens or removes her superpowers, further cementing the complete defeat and broken power removal of her experience. Especially if she fights it all the way to the inevitable end leaving the humiliation and defeat so much more impactful.

In a visual medium it is also a very striking image, both the process itself and the before and after shots so to speak.

The pitfalls in using this fetish is that you fall prey to the temptation to be either too clinical, too mechanical or focusing too much on the actual process rather than the effects of it.

Unless you are aiming for the fairly small mutilation fetish community, you risk removing the fetish aspects by turning it into something that is less erotic and more horrifying to the AUDIENCE rather than the heroine characters.

And the mutilation community usually don't hang out in the superheroine fetish story groups.

It also simply risks going from titillating to pure sadistic suffering without any erotic aspect, and that simply does nothing for me as discussed before.

Pain/Torture:

This is as you will have guessed a difficult one to get me truly excited about from a fetish perspective.

I am of course not talking about actual torture porn, but a continuation or expansion of the first topic I covered with beat downs.

Its part of the breaking process. A superheroine is after all usually superhuman durable, so beating, electro shocks etc etc is often a part of a superheroine story and while rarely alone leading to her breaking is a significant part of showing her vulnerability and defeat and establishing the evil of her captors.

Now, I might well be in the minority here regarding the fetish aspect as there are many stories and entire websites and superheroine erotica clips on sites like clips4sale entirely dedicated to heroines fighting, being beaten down and having to endure pain, and in fact I do believe it is a very useful and significant part of a lot of stories.

It shows her as resilient and refusing to give up even as she is being exposed to pain, which then makes her later defeat so much more delectable and full of impact.

Since its for me is a tool to setup further developments rather than an attraction in itself I cant speak too much to the pitfalls of this fetish in stories, but as I keep coming back to again and again: Remember that she is a heroine and supposed to radiate strength and superiority at least at first. Turning her into a weak and useless punching bag or entirely broken damsel too early will remove it in my mind at least from the heroine genre.

Final thoughts:

Well that was meant to be a short an easy little write up and covering several more topics but as we are closing in on 7000 words I think I better stop now.

I obviously appropriate any feedback good or bad and I truly hope the reader have gotten something out of this rather than mere boredom.

Thank you anyway for sticking with me to the end.

See you in my stories or Part 2 if the interest is there to read it.

Femina heros delenda est.

Heros Eversor

12