Superheroines under Sushi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, it is clear that the entirety of the dark-haired beauty's universe has collapsed down, to the enormous wrinkly cock rampaging through her taut helpless pussy. But riding atop her, Xiang seems to be putting about as much effort into fucking her as he would into enjoying his tea. His hips move in sure smooth strokes, driving deep into her, while only a sly smile appeared upon his lips. Beneath that serene smile, Scarlet Sleuth's beautiful crimson-masked head went steadily more and more wild, as with each devastating thrust she clawed with more helplessly vigor at his muscular back.

"We true men of the Hung Society practice very deep control," he informed her. "I can keep this up for days, and not release my heavenly energy into your earthly furrow. Can you say the same?"

Scarlet Sleuth had become lost, staring up into his chest but not seeing him - so deep had been her concentration. Now, at his words, she gasped. Her gaze sharpened, and snapped back up to his face. Then, a moment later, her eyes widened, and then went wild again.

"Oh!" she squealed. "Oh... oh... oh my GODDD!" Her legs suddenly unspooled, spread wide, and shook to either side of him - as moments later, with a great shining spray, an eruption of moisture exploded out of her wide-spread and deeply-impaled cunt. It was followed moments later by another, and then another. Scarlet Sleuth screamed in awe, while her body shook helplessly up against him, her enormous bare breasts jiggling spectacularly against his broad wrinkly chest.

Perched atop her, Xiang shook his head, and smiled.

"Clearly not!" he laughed, and kept thrusting on into her. He rode her for a couple more minutes, during which time Scarlet Sleuth's entire existence seemed to consist of one continuous scream, and during which her voluptuous body seemed to be trying to shiver itself apart.

"You do have an exceptionally tight and worshipful pussy," Xiang commented idly, after a while longer. "Ordinarily, I would keep this up for some time, to see how much you can take. But tonight I am a busy man, and cannot waste time with mere snacks like you. So..."

Suddenly, he increased the force and tempo of his thrusts. Scarlet Sleuth, already far gone, basically lost all capability of rational thought at that point. Her eyes crossed, and she screamed and screamed, as his enormous wrinkly penis slammed down into her over and over with as much mercy as an elephant's foot seeking to crush a nut.

"Here it comes..." Xiang said. "In three... two... one..."

On cue, he thrust in and held it. The other two heroines murmured softly, their eyes going wide. Already, almost all of the lesser semen the other thugs had put into her had already been dislodged from her pussy - scraped out of her by his immense cock-head, and his many wrinkles, and his sheer gargantuan size. Her round muscular buns, which had acted as shock absorbers for his brutal pleasure, had already been coated with streaks and streamers of lesser criminal cum. But now, what few scraps of competing seed still remained inside her were sent spattering out of her quivering nether lips, by the shockwave of Xiang's far larger and far deeper ejaculation. Valkyrie and Rebel Belle gasped and licked their lips as they watched his huge penis, lodged deep in their friend's pussy, pulsed luridly again and again. His enormous balls, hanging down against her ass, shrank ever so slightly.

At last, a little ring of fresh goo appeared around the edges of Regina's pussy. Valkyrie and Rebel Belle licked their lips and stared. They could tell it was their first glimpse of Xiang's, and not those of any of his effortlessly displaced rivals, by the way it seemed to glow faintly with his cultivated energy. Around the room several of the geishas gasped softly and blinked their eyes wide as well. They licked their lips and, from the expressions on their faces, would have darted over in a heartbeat to begin cleaning up that slight overflow with their tongues. But they knew better than to do so unasked and, curvy hips squirming with need against their various seats, they reluctantly remained where they were and continued to watch.

"There," Xiang said. He took a deep breath, and then closing his eyes, willed his flow to stop. Before the blinking and staring eyes of the other two heroines, his enormous balls swelled back up, cradled against Scarlet Sleuth's silky ass, and then ceased shrinking. "That is exactly the amount of glorious Heaven this bit of fertile Earth deserves - no more and no less," he said.

Below him, Scarlet Sleuth's lovely eyes fluttered. Her gorgeous face was set in a continuous gape, as if all signals within her head had ceased. From pure exhaustion, if nothing else, or perhaps because her few functioning brain cells had been entirely displaced by his cum.

He smiled.

"You will now serve the Hung Society," he told her. "Whether you realize it or not."

He kissed her on the tip of her lovely nose. Then, he pulled out, and pushed up off of her. Scarlet Sleuth whimpered softly, as his massive cock slipped back out of her. When his enormous cock-head squeezed back out of her gates, it was followed moments later by a streamer of shining goo, rising up from out of her dark slit and flowing down from the base of her pussy - which was still but a taste of much larger gift Xiang had left deep within her flat broad belly. Lifting her head up, Scarlet Sleuth stared at the glowing flood trickling up out of her own pussy, and gasped. Then, her eyes rolled upwards. Her beautiful head sank back to the pavement and, succumbing to pure exhaustion, the buxom superheroine passed out.

Turning, Xiang surveyed the remaining two superheroines. Both were shocked to see that his immense penis, despite having already filled their friend's hips up like an overstuffed dumpling with his slime, had barely dipped at all. Within seconds, as he gazed upon them, it rose back up to its full and completely hardened extension once more.

Her jaw hanging open, Valiant Valkyrie shook her head. "That can't be," she said. "It's impossible!"

To one side, two geishas lounging side by side both smirked.

"You didn't think we fell in love with him just because, did you?" one teased.

"They don't call it the Hung Society for nothing," the other purred, admiring her boss's malevolent weapon.

Meanwhile, Xiang said not a word. He let his eyes rove over his two remaining would-be enemies, while his dripping cock pulsed in anticipation. Then, his eyes swung over decisively towards Rebel Belle. He took in the buxom redhead - and his smirk slowly broadened.

Feeling his gaze upon her, Rebel Belle blinked her eyes in shock. They darted over briefly, to her stalwart buxom comrade - laid out and leaking, unconscious, upon the floor beside her. Then she turned her gaze back up to Xiang - and suddenly shook her head.

"No..." she said. Then again, louder. "No!"

Lurching forward, making her giant naked breasts slosh and jiggle she suddenly tried to get to her feet. But she was still exhausted and disoriented, her ample curves sloshing like jelly as they slowly struggled upwards. She was supremely vulnerable - and yet, Xiang continued to stand back and watch, an amused smile upon his lips.

"The exits have been sealed," he told her. "Your powers are gone. You have no chance. Lie back, and enjoy receiving your own taste of Heaven."

But Rebel Belle did not lie back down. Finally getting to her feet, she whirled and faced him. She was surrounded on all sides by a ring of tamed geishas - who, watching the defiant superheroine, giggled at her like schoolgirls about to see another of their number get spanked. This did nothing to reduce the deep pink blush spreading across Rebel Belle's high and aristocratic cheeks. But still, she stomped her boot, and glared.

"I am the descendent of a long and proud warrior bloodline!" she declared to him. "I cannot be tamed by... by the likes of you!"

She threw one punch, and then another. Xiang's hands moved with incredible speed, even while he seemed as unconcerned as if he were miming the movements in slow motion, and intercepted each effortlessly. Seizing a tight hold to her fists, he dragged them up against his chest.

"Oh!" Rebel Belle gasped, shocked. She jerked and pulled, struggling to break free. In the process she made her huge bubble-butt wiggle and shake spectacularly behind her - drawing yet more giggles from the surrounding geisha. "Oh! G-goddess!" Rebel Belle gasped, and her blush deepened.

Spreading her hands apart, Xiang drew her closer. The buxom redhead continued to struggle, but in the process she just delivered far more blows to his chest with her big jiggling tits than her fists ever even came close to managing. Whimpering, she attempts to pull away instead - but without her sacred jewel she was just another big-breasted white bimbo, and Xiang drew her in effortlessly, until she was pinned up against his chest like the bodice-ripped maiden featured on the cover of some trashy old romance novel.

"Let... let me go..." she begged, suddenly sounding more like a simpering schoolgirl than the stalwart champion she had declared herself to be just a few seconds prior.

"Not until you have been made to serve the Hung Society, like your kind should," Xiang replied. His gigantic penis, pressed up against her broad flat belly, pulsed with its readiness to use her as he saw fit.

Rebel Belle gasped softly. Then, recovering a bit of her spirit, her face twisted into a scowl.

"Never!" the Confederate-themed superheroine declared. "T-take this, creep!" Lifting a single long thigh-booted leg off the floor, she attempted to kick him. But she was much too close, and with his command of her arms he was easily able to twist her to one side, so that her mighty attack did nothing but caress her sleek luscious thigh up the side of his body. While she was still off balance, he suddenly shoved her forward, knocking her back off her sole remaining foot. She cried out as she was slammed down onto her ass on the floor, her thighs and calves folding up. He rode down right on top of her, the weight of his torso forcing her unprepared, folded-up legs apart... leaving her delicate pussy completely exposed. Without wasting a second, Xiang pressed himself down hard between her thighs, and drove brutally up into her.

"Ulk!!!" Rebel Belle gulped, her eyes going wide and her body shuddering, as his massive throbbing phallus rammed apart her delicate lips and plowed deep deep up inside her. "Oh... oh g-great galloping Dixie..." she moaned, blinking in stunned disbelief, as his overwhelming girth penetrated her.

Xiang pounded into her several more times for good measure, each time making her jerk and shudder as if his brutal thrust was a shot to the gut. Her calves caressed along his sides, her thighs around his abs, her knees quivered on either side of his waist each time he drilled into her. Squirming helplessly, she tried spreading her thighs even wider, twisting her delicate feet to press her high-heeled toes against his pelvis, trying to push him up out of her. As she lifted him Xiang's face smiled serenely down into her twisting, sweaty, mewling visage - and his huge penis pulsing with glee as it was provided a free trip through her tight gooey pussy. Though Rebel Belle moaned with effort, whether from physical weakness or a failure of her noble spirit she could not get him all the way out. Her straining legs lifted him up until only the tip of his huge dick was still inside her before suddenly jerking and then folding up again. Her head tilted back and let out a low loud moan as his huge cock slooowly slid back inside her.

"Ah..." Xiang sighed, leering down into her sweating lovely face. "I love when a weaker sort like you attempts to fight back. It always makes your final, natural servitude all the sweeter."

She gasped and blushed, squirming as he plowed her several more times. Slowly her resistance slackened and then failed entirely - save for that provided by the tight squeeze of her outmatched pussy. He tipped her back, rose up higher atop her, and laid into her - her legs caressing the sides of his body, her delicate feet trembling uselessly behind his huge balls as he rammed and stuffed his meat in and out of her. Finally, her dainty little fists loosened and opened up, her satin-gloved fingers softly caressing against his chest as he mated with her.

Chuckling softly, Xiang finally took his hands off her wrists. She gasped and squirmed ... and slowly coiled her arms delicately around his neck, clinging daintily to him as he ravished her.

Looking down into her Confederate-masked face, Xiang smiled. "It is good you have learned to serve the Hung Society so easily, my little savage," he told her. Quivering upon another deep thrust of his huge wrinkly cock, Rebel Belle moaned, her blush deepening upon her cheeks... and pulling him tighter up against her, spread her thighs wide and opened herself even more fully to his brutal and will-taming prowess.

"Oh... oh, Goddess..." she moaned, her head thrashing back and forth on the pavement, a look of agonized ecstasy quivering across her beautiful face. "Oh, by the ancestors, your... your strokes are so LOOONG!!!"

Looking down into her face, Xiang smirked.

"Does that mean, my dear," he purred, "that you are ready to become our servant?"

Rebel Belle gasped. At the reminder of his purpose, her eyes flashed wide open and blinked up into his. Her lips trembled, unable to answer. But the repeated clenching of her pussy, all along his long cock, seemed to give the inscrutable crime-lord all the answer he needed - and a huge grin slowly spread across his lips.

"Do not tell me," he suddenly informed her - before the stunned redhead could respond with anything other than another worshipful squeeze from her pussy. He nodded around the room, at all the eagerly watching geisha - and at her own horrified comrades. "Show them," he told her.

Suddenly, he took her squirming body in his hands and then rolled onto his back. Rebel Belle cried out as she was flipped up, finding herself crouched down on top of him, her arms clinging to his neck and her thighs resting sweetly on either side of his waist.

Now perched atop him, Rebel Belle lifted her bedraggled head, and gaped around the room in horror - seeing all eyes focused on her. She could tell she had already given away her answer in all but words, by the smirks upon the lips of his kimono-clad servants, and the disappointed looks in the eyes of her sister-superheroines. Licking her lips, she slowly shook her head.

"Oh, oh, Goddess, no..." she whimpered, shivering in shame.

Then, suddenly, she suddenly tried to resist again, and tried to escape. Her lithe and curvy body wriggled against him. But he grabbed her wrists and, pinning them to his chest, held her down with him. She tried to wrestle against him, and accomplished nothing but rubbing her silky curves deliciously against his body, his devastating cock stirring and sloshing about deep inside her as she struggled.

"Oh... oh my GOD!" she squealed - as in the midst of her own attempts to fight back, his enormous hardened cock-head delivered one powerful blow, after another after another, to the tenderest points buried deep up inside her own body.

Finally, panting for breath as if she'd just run a marathon - although by far the greatest distance covered by her body had been her immense breasts bouncing up and down upon his bare chest - Rebel Belle dropped her head down and rested her forehead against his chest. She whimpered. Slowly, her knees pressed to the floor beside his waist, she slowly raised her voluptuous hips up high - and, in the process, slowly pulled her delicate pussy up the long length of his dick. Her buxom hips paused and trembled, wiggling back and forth - at the point only his massive cock-head still remained inside her absurdly wide-spread pussy. Then, with a moan, she slammed those hips back down - driving his gigantic unnatural cock deep up inside her. Pinned against his chest she shivered and gurgled, her eyes blinking wide. Then, slowly, her buxom hips lifted up high - and did it again... and then again, and again, and again.

A pair of horrified whimpers rose from her two comrades' throats - almost drowned out by a wave of delighted giggles from the geisha. Wiggling in their kimonos - such that many of them were already half-open - they watched with eager glee as the Western heroine finally gave in utterly - and began to obediently dominate herself upon their brutal lord's penis.

Xiang meanwhile, lay back and smiled serenely, as he enjoyed the strokes of Rebel Belle's taut and once-noble pussy up and down his cock. Lifting her head at last from his chest, Rebel Belle turned and blinked down into his face in awe. Her gorgeous eyes almost looked confused, as if bewildered by what she was doing - as her own muscles ensured that over and over and over again the tender depths of her pussy were spread and ravaged by his gigantic cock.

"That's good," he said, caressing her trembling little fists as the mighty proud heroine furiously fucked her own brains out upon him. "That's very good. Now, only one more thing remains..."

Reaching up, he grabbed the redhead's beautiful face and brought it down to him. The moment her lips reached his, she moaned - and kissed the foul mobster passionately. Taking both hands off her quivering fists, he put one behind her scarlet-haired head, holding her down so she could be kissed long and sweet, while with the other he reached down, took a nice big handful of round silky buttock. Holding her there, he let her buxom haunches slide up and down him one more time and then, when he was very deep, clamped down hard - and then erupted up into her.

Even after her own self-inflicted submission, even with her tongue wrapped around his, the sudden explosion of his potent seed within her seemed to stun Rebel Belle. She moaned and tried to escape, but he kept a commanding grip on her ass, holding her tightly in place as his immense baby-planter vigorously unloaded an ocean of semen up into her fertile womb. Pumping her fertile hips helplessly up and down his gigantic pulsing tool, she slammed her fists repeatedly down onto the floor, to either side of his chest. Then her passion passed and she collapsed flat down onto him. Her eyes blinked out into the distance, as if stunned, while her buxom hindquarters wiggled upon him - filled to overflowing with his potent cum.

Seizing hold of her by her hourglass-shaped waist, Xiang lifted Rebel Belle up off of him and discarded her like a soiled cumrag. She rolled, moaning, onto the floor. She'd been so utterly fucked out she could do little but blink in awe up at the ceiling, as a streamer of faintly glowing cum slowly spread out around her sprawled exhausted body.

Slowly, Xiang stood up. He looked down. To either side, lay the sprawled cum-leaking bodies of two tamed white superheroines. In the center, lay Valiant Valkyrie. The immortal blonde was flat on her back, her shoulders propped up on her elbows and her hands flat on the floor. She blinked up at him, squirming, her long luscious legs scissoring, as he came to stand over her. A few big dollops of cum dripped from his elephantine, swaying penis to splatter onto the ground between her ankles, and she gasped, staring in horror. Then her eyes went up to him.

"Do... do your worst!" she hissed, her brave words belied slightly by the shiver of dread that ran through her buxom curves. "I'm not scared of your... your... monstrous manhood..." she added. But the effect was slightly spoiled, by the way her eyes dropped down and then widened slightly, as they slid helplessly up and down his tremendous dangling bulk.

With perfect timing, Rebel Belle rolled voluptuously on her back, and softly moaned, "Goddess... s-so big.,,!"