Superheroines under Sushi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One day," she promised. "One day I will make you cum inside of me." Leaning forward, she pressed a kiss to the side of his giant cock-head. Then, sinking back, she resumed stroking it, while panting softly for breath.

Xiang glanced at the clock, then shook his head. "One day, perhaps," he allowed. "But now, it is time."

Saori nodded. At his direction, she reached down, seized a remote, and pressed a button. Upon the other end of the throne room a large screen descended, and then turned on.

The view showed a bobbing jiggling view moving down an office hallway, lit by fluorescent lights. Two crescents of color concealed part of the view to either side, royal blue with occasional flecks of gold. A few of the geishas sat up on their naked haunches and studied the screen curiously, their delicate fingers rubbing at their puzzled sculpted chins. "Oh!" one gasped, in dawning realization. "Her logo!"

"Correct," Xiang said. The little camera, hidden in a duplicate of Valkyrie's golden double-V-shaped bra clasp, continued to jiggle fleshily down the hallway, to the sound of her high heels clacking. A few of his servants had taken the bra and subbed in the new clasp with the hidden camera, while its previous owner had been too busy sucking on Tong and Triad cock to notice.

As they watched a couple of police officers appeared. They gaped right at the camera in awe before their eyes darted up to the heroine's unseen face and, blanching, they threw themselves hurriedly out of the way with great haste. But apparently paying them no mind, the statuesque blonde in whose highly pneumatic cleavage they were virtually riding marched right past, to continue her trek down the fluorescent-lit hallway.

Smirking, Saori tapped another button. Two more screens slid down, and lit up. One showed a magnificent view of Rebel Belle and Valiant Valkyrie's jutting panty-clad bottoms, rolling back and forth as they strutted - at extreme close range. It took only a brief process of elimination for the watching geisha to realize it was shot from one of the little silver X-shaped clasps, that held together Scarlet Sleuth's crimson panties. Meanwhile the other showed a view down a receding hallway, filled with gaping staring cops. But a moment later, forced to suddenly go single-file in order to pass a cart, the view suddenly filled with those same scarlet panties, as well as the Sleuth's sleek broad abs - clueing the girls in that the final camera had been tucked into the zipper that ran down the back of this particular incarnation of Rebel Belle's bustier.

As everyone watched upon the screens, the heroines took another few twists and turns and then finally seemed to reach their destination. They burst into a large office, and two portly men in unbuttoned suits look up, startled.

"Valkyrie!" the heavyset police commissioner sighed, relief heavy in his voice. "Thank heavens! I'm glad you're here. The simultaneous raids are almost ready to begin." The observing audience could tell when the heroines were and were not looking at him, based on whether his eyes gaped straight at the camera or hovered respectfully a foot or so higher up.

"Good," Valkyrie thundered, the Sleuth-cam giving a wondrous view of her spreading her thighs and putting her hands on her hips. "Then it's not too late to cancel the entire operation!"

"Cancel?" both men gurgled, gaping at her in shock.

"Yes, cancel," she declared, striding forward and pointing into his chest. "The operation is compromised! Your men could be walking into a trap."

"But... they're loaded for bear, Valkyrie. If they get shot at, it's just going to help our case."

"No, Valkyrie's right," Scarlet Sleuth declared, stepping forward. In the process, she brought her own camera into a position where it was getting an extreme close-up of the crotch of Valkyrie's skimpy blue-and-gold panty. "Scrap it! The whole thing!"

"But..." the commissioner started to say, then blanched as he found himself staring up at three glaring, furious superheroines. In the midst of his pants-pissing terror, he still found time to steal a lingering glance down at the little jiggling V. "Alright..." he relented.

"Give the order immediately!" Rebel Belle commanded. She turned and pointed out the door and he hurried out, panting like a dog.

"Well," sighed the assistant, sitting down heavily at his desk and resting his head in his hands. "I guess it's back to square one. At least his informant still gives us good information." He reached for a huge, bulging manila folder... only to have it snatched away by Scarlet Sleuth. She dropped it into the trash can, and put her hands on her hips.

"No?" he moaned.

"All fake," Scarlet Sleuth said.

Groaning heavily, he put his face down at the desk, hiding his face in his hands... except for a tiny gap, through which he stared straight into the V-cam, then the Scarlet-cam, then the V-cam again, as the ladies stood around and started discussing new options.

With a sigh, Xiang signaled Saori, and she shut down all the screens.

"And thus, our latest conquests truly serve the Hung Society... whether they realize it or not," Xiang said.

In truth, the little informant - not discovered until almost too late - had been a grave danger to the Society and their plans. Had Xiang not arrived when he had, their vital foothold in Beachport might well have been wiped out. Now it was secure, thanks entirely to the stupidity of three large-breasted and well-used superheroines.

"Who wants to help me celebrate?" Xiang asked.

Rejuvenated by their time spent sprawled upon the floor, several of the geisha picked themselves up eagerly off the floor. Xiang smiled as he was soon swarmed in naked beauties. He closed his eyes, as one pair of lips nibbled at each of his earlobes, another pair worked his chin, and a swarm began to work over his immense twitching cock. Soon, whether they realized it or not, he was being bathed not just in their lips and tongues and bodies, but in their youthful earthly energy as well. In truth, he had expended quite a bit, in conquering the three Western heroines. Well worth it, given the long-term returns the Hung Society could expect to reap from their wombs, but a short term weakness that needed to be resolved. But the throng of worshipful young ladies began helping with that quickly. In short order his enormous balls, having shriveled up somewhat with the volumes he had deposited into the three super-wombs, began to swell up once more as he produced heavenly energy to match the earthly glow he was receiving from his attentive harem.

"Very good," he said. "Now that the merely mortal authorities are no threat, we can resume our original intended purpose."

With all the girls' attention on his flesh, Xiang reached down and grabbed up the remote Saori had used. The Japanese beauty herself, for once lost amidst her girls, was too busy running her tongue up and down her lord's long veiny scepter to notice. Pressing a button, Xiang reluctantly dissolved away the covert views of the superheroines planning their next moves. It was already clear, from their overheard conversations, that they would be entirely useless - save, almost certainly, to send more of their kind walking into his lairs in which they could be similarly exploited.

As ever, whether they realized it or not, the curvaceous creatures bearing his seed were serving the Hung Society quite faithfully.

Instead they dissolved away, and were replaced on one side by a map of Beachport, overlaid with various inscrutable markings, and on the other of the world. In the center, appeared an image of the arch-sorceress and self-proclaimed Empress of Evil, Lady Luna. Looking up at her, Xiang shook his head.

"Soon," he promised, "we will track you down. Never again will our sacred temples be threatened. And, once you are dragged back to the Hung Society, depowered, then... we will have our revenge. As we make you serve flat on your back, ancient one - as you deserve!"

Still looking up at the gorgeous arch-sorceress, thronged by a swarm of adoring lithe beauties still smothering him in their young bodies, Xiang threw his head back... and with a great roar, began to laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

THE END

1...5678910
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

At Anon#7 cont’d

Apologies it took a few days to get back to you, was concentrating on getting my next work out. Just submitted the first chapter, so have some time to turn back here.

First of all, thanks for writing this up, it's always useful to get an idea of what readers are interested in. However, going to say right out of the gate; I'm probably not going to use this exactly as-is. While I don't have a precise vision of the 'world' for my notional fantasy stories, I do have some general ideas, and it's a lot more sprawling than this. I'm unlikely to produce an actual 'map' right away, but if I did it would resemble something like the campaign map for a D&D game that's been running for 30 years and has had a ton of random shit splashed everywhere. A lot of spaces labeled 'here be dragons' or 'over here are a bunch of warring feudal kingdoms, nobody can keep them all straight' and etc.

There are a number of reasons for this. One is, if I want Lady Ardor (as mentioned, our designated Xera/Shera/Red Sonja stand-in) to wander into say a Fantasy Japan, or a Fantasy Africa, or 'insert-fantasy-culture-here'; (or, just as likely, to team up with a fellow lady warrior from that culture and then both get owned together) then I want ample excuses for that to happen. So any map I do produce is likely to have a lot of 'unexplored edges here' or 'fabled lands known only by wild travelers tales thisaway' at the edges, to accommodate any random culture I may come up with a story idea for later.

That said, I may well pick and choose individual aspects of your description and slot them in; just not necessarily in the same geographic layout. Some typical male-chauvinist kingdoms for our noble Amazons to clash with and potentially be captured by, ranging from historical levels of patriarchy all the way up to 'You have come to a land called Gor, *whipcrack*' levels, is going to be pretty standard. I was also thinking of a sort of Catholic church stand-in that worships a set of gods who, (in the vein of several actual gods like Uranus, Anu, and Osiris) were castrated; their religion only sees sex as useful for procreation and considers the wandering sexy Amazons to be basically witches. Just like the actual medieval Catholic church, they only have direct control in a relatively limited area, but religious influence in a vast swath of medieval and barbarian lands, so they can be a recurring antagonist regardless of location.

For elves, I was thinking of just making them all-female actually, at least in practical terms. Specifically, at some point the dudes all wandered off somewhere, as elves are wont to do (so basically Tolkien's backstory for the ents except instead of the entwives vanishing its the elfhubbies). Or maybe they all left in one big army to fight some great evil and got owned and captured, as per the Battle of Unnumbered Tears; and now their spunk is being used to breed orcs. Regardless; as an immortal race you could get away with essentially zero population growth for a long time; helps to explain why they're a dwindling power hiding out in isolated havens and etc. As mentioned, our primary Amazon stand-ins are going to be a group of human priestesses to a particular Goddess, or group of goddesses; but there would probably be a wandering elf-maid (probably trying to figure out where all the elf D went) who would regularly team up with her as like her frequent companion/rival/sidekick/maybe sometimes lover.

I do like the idea of a boar-riding tribe as antagonists to our Amazons, but I might just make them more literal pigmen and mix them in with the orcs, rather than have them as a human civilization. Actually, come to think of it, having a range of beast-men who are all patterned after different animals with male or phallic symbolism could be interesting. Instead of lizard men we could have, i dunno, python-men, whose shamans control snakes and who have to wear very long loincloths for some reason. Perhaps a race of bull-men who take a particular interest in breaking into the halls of lesser races and fucking their ladies in front of them. (Bears and otters we'll leave off, as that's a bit of a different genre.)

Regardless though these guys are likely going to be scattered in wandering tribes or infested strongholds basically everywhere so they are a consistently available opponent. In a similar vein, your ideas for evil plants, spiders, giant lizards, goblins, etc infesting the swamps are good; just, as mentioned, I would probably scatter said swamps all over rather than in one specific direction.

This is kind of burying the lead though because as mentioned my main interest right now is to flip open to a random page of the D&D monster manual and then say what does it look like when this and a lady adventurer fuck? So this universe has to be littered with your standard fantasy dungeons, ruins, lost temples and the like, all of which are filled to the brim with horny monsters. That list includes but is not limited to: mimics, cloakers, rust monsters, gelatinous cubes, mind flayers, beholders, golems, dragons, giants, gargoyles, demons, wraiths, water elementals, centaurs, lycanthropes, flying weapons, ghosts, roper, succubus, animated vines, Venus fly traps, and probably a bunch more I’m forgetting.

Speaking of; on the Amazons I have some thoughts as well, and they more or less mirror yours; but rather than a single polity they are more like a religious order. So they do have some independent queendoms (semi-analogous to the monastic states of the Teutonic Knights or the Knights of Malta). We could still have one in the harsh lands of the south, but there would be others, perhaps one on an island, and one inside a remote mountain valley, and etc. Queendoms surrounded by hostile realms may well be in constant warfare, raiding their neighbors for slaves, fending off counter-raids, etc. Others might have a more benevolent relationship with their neighbors, though probably still treating uninvited guests harshly.

But, as a religious group they would also have a presence outside those queendoms. In some lands they would be like an elite order of sacred paladins that exists within a feudal society that respects and honors them; in others they are persecuted and operate like underground covens of witches; in others completely unknown and like a bizarre alien force. Since they are scattered around their cultural weapons and such are going to vary from place to place, which again gives us an excuse to have say a samurai-lady show up in one story, or an arabian-nights-style lady in another, and so on. Depending on the needs of the story these could be either allies for our main regular heroine or rivals as they are both trying to get the same artifact to gain prestige within their order or w/e. But my other thoughts mostly mirror yours - yes of course everything will be settled by catfighting in various states of undress and etc.

Probably not going to make them democratic though, at least not in general. The narrative shorthand of Queen, Princess, Priestess, High Priestess, Matriarch, etc is too useful.

As another item; while I don't have many fixed ideas about geography, I do have some fairly extensive thoughts on cosmology. There's a long write-up I did for a notional fantasy setting a while ago that ended up lying fallow, and I was thinking of picking it up again for my Lady Ardor stories (should, again, I get around to writing them). Some of this dovetails with some of your ideas and some of it is a little different. It helps explain things like the origin of the aforementioned castrated gods, the Amazons' goddesses, and why a bunch of sex monsters able and eager to breed with human women are running around. I might dig it up and repost it here, in a separate post since this one is a little long, just to get feedback from folks.

Anyways, that’s a lot of words about a set of stories I have considered writing, but haven’t actually written yet. I may end up posting the above-mentioned cosmology at some point. If you have any additional responses to all this, absolutely feel free to reach out and post them too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 3

Down South lies the land of Amazons. Amazons is all-female, militarized, feminist society of Goddes worshipers. Cult of Goddess also known as Church of Sacred Vagina was born in Middle Kingdom as rebelion against male dominated official religion.

One day abused wife of priest gave a sacreligious speech claiming that she had a vision of female diety who have chose her to spread a word of new faith. Goddess have proclaimed women(carriers of sacred vagina) superior gender that suposed to rule society. She banned the dick-worshiping(main god of kingdom is worshiped in a form of erect phallus carved of wood or stone, and any married woman was obliged to perform daily oral servises to their husbands, carriers of "divine rod") and orders to establish a society based on female supremasy and solidarity. This preacher woman gained many fanatical followers from all classes, but the backlash of men in power was severe and Goddess worshipers were forced to flee from kingdom to southern wastelands. During their track women were repeatedly attacked by king's and priest's soldiers and was have to arm and protect themselves. That is how an Amazons was born.

Living in a harsh conditions of southern wastelands surrounded by enemies and wild beasts made Amazons strong, fierce and brutal. Skilled riders and warriors Amazons are waging a holy war for liberation of all women from male oppresion and at the same time they struggling for survival, for their community is under constant thread. So, when amazons not raiding "male kingdom's" lands they a repeling raids of greenskins, pirates etc.

Amazom society is democratic and egalitarian(any woman regardless of race and status can become an Amazon) but high priestess of Goddess and warrior queen(title is gained through competition which includes a lot of naked catfight) are highly respected.

The End

What do you think about all of this? Is it useful in any way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2

To the East lies grim and dangerous land of Greenskins. One does not simply walk in there;) Almost every creature here(and some plants) is driven by the urge to kill and devour men or to capture and impregnate women.

Swamp forests and marshes filled with carnivorous pregger plants and monster reptiles. You like it when dinos screwing amazons don't you? Well, semi-intelligent lizardmen is their offsprings. Lizardmen worship the swamp demon in half-flooded tample in the middle of the marsh. legends says it filled with tresures. Farther east is Dark Forest swarming with Goblins of all kinds. Armed with weapons of bone and stone(iron is poisonous for them), they are dangerous in masses, especially when their primal urge to kill and breed is channeled by will of dark wizard. Skilled trap makers. Goblins share the underground caves and burrows with giant spiders. Their relationship can vary from war of extermination to cooperation(when goblins use captured women as hosts for spider eggs and raise their offsprings as riding animals). Spider eggs is valuable booty, alchemists of Southern islands will pay a fortune to get it.

Hills and mountains on the eastern cost occupied by orcs and trolls, they inhabit caves, caverns and crumbling strongholds(ruins of the ancient civilization). Orcs looks like a mix of a barbarian and goblin, ugly and deformed humanoids with dark green/brown skin, tall, strong and extremely well-hung. They can use iron weapons and build primitive fortifications.

Trolls are Greenskin monsters twice the size of a tall man. They are dumbest, even among Greenskins, but extremely strong and their wounds heals very fast. Trolls are loners, but sometimes dark wizards can persuade them to to join their evil armies.

Greenskins do not have females of their own, so to breed and increase their number they need elf and human women.

To the west lies the Elven realm. Matriarchal society of immortal forest dwellers, wisely ruled by adored queen who also holds the position of high priestess and pythia. All-female council of druids is assisting the queen in governing of realm.

Elf women are the most beautiful creatures in the world. Everything about them is perfect, their fit bodies, their angelic faces, their milky white skin, their voices, their walk. They are well-mannered, brave and intelligent.

Elf "men" is handsome soy-boys with tiny limp dicks. Thet are courtly poets and musicians, skilled herbalists and physicians.

Peacful and autosuffisant elfs do not interfere in other races business, but sometimes they have to use their bows and magic to protect woods from northern raiders and southern pirates. Those clashes have cost many elven lives and forest folk is not capable to restore the number of the people because of elven men erectile dysfunction and impotence.

Only once a year elven druids headed by the queen performs a complex ritual to make dicks of a chosen men hard, for a short period of time. They immediately copulate with their beloved ones in the hope to make a baby, but weak sperm reduces the chances. Only a couple of pure elven children being born each year. It makes elvish ladies very unhappy and threatens the very existence of elven race.

A legend says that far to the east in the heart of Dark Forest grows a magical root capable to make elf men virile and potent and save Elven race from extinction. One by one, three groups of bravest warriors went on a quest to find the root but never returns.

End of part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey, MarkVSharp, here is my ideas about how Xera’s universe might look like. Use it fully, use it partially or dismiss it completely, that is your call.

Imagine small continent with New Zealand tipe of climat and flora (but in contrast North is colder, South is warmer).

In center is a Middle Kingdom of men. Stereotypical fragmented feudal state with a huge gap between posh aristocrasy and a poor uneducated plebs. The main cities is the capital(landmarks:Royal palace, cathedral, Academy of Magic,market square, arena) and the port city on the bay coast(landmarks:shipyard,bazaar,foreigners district).

Race: human, pale skin, variety of hair and eyes colors. Men of the kingdom(from king to beggar) is not impressive and usually underperforms in every field, in contrast, all women(from queen to lowest peasant girl) is hot and gorgeous.

Technically country is ruled by king and nobles, but the real power is in the hands of rich merchants(that controls profitable trade with Southern islands and provides monarch and lords with loans) and high priests (that provides religious justification for inequality and patriarchy).

The main religion is misogynist male-dominated cult that strips women(regardless of status and abilities) of their rights, reducing them to male property. Disobeying to man of the house(father, husband) is a sin and a crime. Fanatical priests see amazons("rebellious dykes") as main threat to their power and their way of life.

Middle Kingdom is anything but safe and stable. The king is weak paranoid old man who sees conspiracies everywhere. For good reason. Nobles ploting against the king, priests and merchants ploting against each other...and against the king...and against the nobles. Villages under constant attack by bandits, orcs and cultists. Lords whose job is to protect peasants grew fat and lazy, and cowardly hiding behind castles walls. Dropouts of metropolitan Academy of Magic are swelling the ranks of warlocks, witches,necromancers etc. Long broad and deep bay connects Middle Kingdom with sea, so there is no shortage of pirates, giant squids, gillmen etc to capture merchant-ships and ravage noble ladies during sea cruises.

Up North is cold and harsh land of Barbarians, super potent and virile, chauvinist brutes, sort of a Boarman tribe. Actually their self-designation is Boarmen and they ride on flesh-eating beasts, mix of a horse and a boar.

Race: human, pale skin, tall, muscular, mostly red hair and blue eyes.

Boarmen is ferocious and warlike people. War is their source of wealth, glory and purpose. Well, you know "Crush your enemies! See them driven before you. And...<CENSORED>...their women! Northern women are few in number, tough and brave (to break them is a challenge). They love to have fun with their studs of a men, but rarely become housewives. They prefer life (usually short one) of an adventurers, tomb raiders etc. To fill the shortage of pussy barbarians raiding their more civilised neighbours to capture southern and elvish beauties.

End of Part 1

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon6:

“"Story were only half-told...What kind of storytelling it is?" Ha-ha-ha, you must be new here. Welcome to MarkVSharp's Never- sequel-land!/”

I mean, that is my stated policy, yes. And in any case Beachport is very much intended to be the sort of comic-book kitchen-sink universe where time travel, inter-dimensional shenanigans, planet-wide magical curses and the like all happen every other Tuesday. So even if I did start writing interlinked storylines I would have every excuse possible to hit the retcon button basically as early and often as I wanted.

That said, I am thinking of loosening up on the ‘no sequels’ thing a bit. But it’s going to take a while for any hypothetical sequels to existing stories to come out. In the meantime, the relaxation of that policy instead is going to start with some material a little different than the current fare, speaking of which…

@Anon7:

“Hey, MarkVSharp, i wonder if upcoming story is about Xera? I have some ideas about Xera universe and i want to post it here if you don't mind. Please reply.”

Well… no actually. The upcoming story is set in another comic book universe but, confusingly enough, a different one from Beachport. The ‘comic book’ aspect is really just an excuse for why a few characters have powers; unlike in Beachport not everyone who gets powers in this universe feels a bizarre compulsion to put on skimpy outfits, though a few still do. Compared to Beachport it is intended to be a little more grounded and to feel more like ‘the real world’. One of the reasons for this is to specifically remove the easy-reset buttons mentioned above, so that events have more weight and permanency to them.

That said, if you want to talk about Xera stories; I’m open to it! There is a canonical fantasy-style universe that regularly ‘crosses over’ with Beachport and I do plan to get around to exploring it… eventually. It also has a canonical Xera-stand in; she has kind of appeared already, in the form of her costume showing up as a trophy in the Bush Poacher’s lair.

If you don’t want to go digging, said character’s name is Lady Ardor; she didn’t make it into the guide because I am still unsettled on a few of her details. She is intended as more of a ‘female paladin’ type than Xera’s more Red-Sonja-esque thing; but still fits into the same ‘hot chick with a sword who’s going to get into erotic adventures involving orcs and dark knights and sorcerers and shit’ that Xera has going on. Her costume broadly consists of some (very large) breastplates and a lower ‘vestment’ consisting of either a loincloth, panty, or both; plus possibly added details like greaves, helmet, etc. (I am generally in favor of adding more things onto a heroine that can get stripped off of her on her way to final defeat.)

I have the general idea that she is a priestess who has to wear her holy vestments to channel her divine goddess; i.e. she literally loses her powers from getting stripped - but the exact nature of those powers is still up in the air. Her symbology is likely to be golden fleur-de-lis on either purple or blue.

That’s basically what I have for her right now. If you’re able to fit things into those parameters, and want to throw ideas for fantasy Xera-esque stories at me, by all means feel free! I’d be happy to consider them, and this space works as well as any.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Rebel Belle interrogates a Prisoner She'll go any length to put him away.in Interracial Love
Gameshow: Laid Off or Get Laid Jade appears on an adult TV show to get her job back.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Alpha Angel vs Valiant Valkyrie Ch. 04 - Alt. End. 01 Ending 1 of 2: Alpha Angel Wins.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Alpha Angel vs Valiant Valkyrie Ch. 01 When superheroines compete, everyone else wins.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Detroit's Finest Police Officer gets more than she bargained for.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories