Superheroines under Sushi

Story Info
A Nyotaimori-themed story with a costumed flair.
31.9k words
4.5
8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cultural Note: just a head's up; despite the fact that the story centers on a specifically Japanese meal/custom, I went with a multi-ethnic selection of Asian mobsters as our antagonists, with a Chinese 'big bad'. This was for various reasons, but mostly so I have an excuse for them to all speak in English so I don't have to mess about with a bunch of translations; and also to ignore any specific cultural details I may have been ignorant of.

All characters depicted in this work are over the age of eighteen.

It was a hot and steamy night in Beachport. Down by the docks, on the outskirts of the city's traditional Chinatown, sweltering humidity seemed to roll in from over the sloshing harbor. In a dark alley, a small man stepped out of the back of the Golden Palace Gentlemen's Club and into a festering cesspool. All around him a dark urban chasm loomed. The pavement around him was littered with stray trash and broken bottles, and lit by a single flickering incandescent bulb over the door. Dressed in an ill-fitting white suit, the man leaned against the grimy back wall of the club, directly underneath that single bare bulb, and reached into the breast pocket of his jacket to pull out a cell phone.

"Put that thing away," a melodious voice said from the shadows. "I don't care who you're planning on talking to. They can't possibly be more important than us."

From out of the darkness of the alley three voluptuous and scantily-clad figures slunk forward. Every motion of their lithe and athletic bodies spoke of perfect confidence and power. The small man gaped, his jaw dropping open - and made not a move as they bore down upon him.

On his left came the Rebel Belle, clad in her distinctive costume. This was almost entirely white - her pale legs strutting in long white thigh-boots with tall spike heels; long white opera gloves, and a tiny white bustier that struggled to contain her prodigious rack. Between her large pale breasts, joining the huge cups together, there nestled a red glowing jewel. Besides that jewel she had only two more scraps of color on her. Below, her buxom loins were clad in a pair of Confederate Flag panties, and above her gorgeous face glowered at him sultrily from behind a matching mask - and half hidden by a long spill of bright red hair.

Upon the other side on his right, meanwhile, strutted up the Scarlet Sleuth. As she sauntered forward, her exceptionally buxom curves seemed barely contained by her skimpy red bikini. She was visibly a little more mature than her comrades, yet every inch of her was flawlessly toned and exceptionally curvy. Her large rack, straining at her enormous scarlet cups, sloshed back and forth within the lapels of her shiny red jacket. Her gorgeous face smirked at him from behind a matching red mask, amidst a spill of raven-dark hair. Besides red boots and red gloves, the rest of her sleek and richly tanned flesh was on full display - and looked absolutely stunning considering how both sleek and muscular every inch of her appeared to be.

Meanwhile last but not least, from out of the darkness between them appeared the invincible Valiant Valkyrie herself. Her towering body, that of a true and literal blonde Nordic goddess, swayed with bold confidence in her trademark blue and gold bikini - and very little else. A golden belt lay cinched tight around her narrow waist, just above the dramatic swell of her hips. Her bikini was covered in a pattern of little golden double-Vs. She wore gloves and boots to match, and upon her brow a matching mask.

Soon enough, as they sauntered boldly forward and he remained frozen, the buxom champions came forward until they surrounded him on three sides - pinning him against the grimy wall of the club. The man stared in particular awe as three pairs of gigantic breasts, each clad in a distinctive skimpy superheroine top, came rolling up to slosh and sway just before him, like six enormous bowling balls threatening a last lone terrified pin. Putting their hands upon their hips, the three champions spread their legs wide and, for a few seconds, stared in expectant silence at the trapped little man.

"Well?" Rebel Belle finally snapped, harshly.

"Well what?" he asked back.

"It's time for you to spill your guts for us," Scarlet Sleuth cooed. Playing good cop, her voice came more kind than her seemingly fire-tempered redheaded colleague. "Tell us everything you know about your masters," she specified. "Unless... that is, you want to go to jail after all, Dick."

"Make it quick - and make it good," Valiant Valkyrie snapped, impatiently. Her voluptuous scantily-clad hips whipped back and forth, in her little panties - clearly upset to have to spend any time entertaining this lowlife, rather than punching thugs' heads in. "Or else!" she added.

"Such tough guy talk. Tough gal talk? Whatever..." the little figure said - rubbing his chin, and looking them over. "Yeah... Deep Dick got some info for ya broads," he said, at last. "The good stuff. But before I talk... don't I get some kind of reward?"

Scarlet Sleuth lifted her chin. "What kind of reward?" she asked, guardedly.

He glanced downwards, then back up to their faces, and grinned.

"I dunno..." he said. "Just a little taste of them hot bodies of yours, perhaps?"

"Sure," Valiant Valkyrie said sweetly, and took her hands off her hips. "Here, Dick. Have all you can handle."

A moment later, her shiny blue-and-gold boot smashed up between his legs with the force of a ten-ton steel wrecking ball. His body shot five feet up the wall, like the bell-ringer at a carnie's test-your-strength game, the top of his head missing the searing lightbulb by inches before he smashed back down to earth. He sprawled out in a groaning heap at her feet, his eyes bulging in pain.

"How's that?" Valkyrie lilted down sweetly, hands back on her fertile hips.

"Not... what... I... had... in mind..." he croaked, from somewhere down near her ankles.

"It's more reward than you deserve, given all the scummy shit we could put you away for," Rebel Belle said. She shook her finger correctively, over his sprawled and greasy body. "Now cut the shit and start talking - or else my 'reward' will make what Valkyrie just gave you seem generous indeed!"

"That's right," Scarlet Sleuth growled. "And after that a one way trip to the city jail - where you belong."

"Alright, alright," Dick said.

He slowly sat up and collapsed back against the wall... and found himself staring right at the heroines' panty-clad crotches, all lined up before him. Their hands tightened simultaneously upon their hips, on seeing where his gaze was - and even as he let a little grin spread across his lips over such a lovely view he got talking quickly, before they could make good on any of their threats.

"So here's the story, babes," he said, "Big Xiang is here, in town, in person... to supervise the imminent delivery of an entire shipping container of Warp."

Instantly, a gasp passed through their lips, and a shiver ran through the three superheroines.

While they knew Xiang only by vague reputation - his normal haunting grounds being several thousand miles away - that reputation was quite bad. But it was the second part that was far more chilling. Beachport had largely been spared the ravages of East Asia's favorite new designer drug. An entire shipping container, in the hands of a single vicious villain and his gang... the consequences for their fair city and its fine inhabitants were not worth contemplating.

Eyes darting up, the three champions shared glances with one another over Dick's head.

"Well... fuck," Scarlet Sleuth said, summing up their silent conclusions. The others nodded back, grimly.

Deep Dick looked up at the consternation that had suddenly spread across their faces, and a huge happy smile spread across his face.

"But fortunately for you ladies," he cooed, eagerly, "I have an in. A way to make that big problem go away." Casting his eyes around, he licked his lips with relish. "What's that worth to you babes?" A kiss, at least, perhaps? With tongue." His eyes cast about their faces, and decided upon his favorite. "How about it, Miss Valkyrie?" he asked her, gazing at her gorgeous blonde face with relish.

Hands trembling upon her hips, Valkyrie shook her head.

"No tongue," she cooed. "But I will give you a full set of human teeth."

"Teeth?" Dick asked, confused.

Lifting a hand up off her buxom scantily-clad hip, Valkyrie formed it into a fist. "I will refrain for the next five seconds from knocking yours out," she told him. "But only if you cut the shit and start talking."

Dick sighed.

"Well, fine," you said sullenly, and then cracked a smirk. "But I gotta say, if you won't even bargain for a kiss... you're going to die before you can do what my plan will require!"

"Plan? What plan?" Scarlet Sleuth asked, sharply.

"What you'll have to do to get what you crave," he said up at her. "Do you want to know what it is? Oh, you're not going to like it..."

"Just talk," Scarlet Sleuth said, impatiently. "We'll be the judge of what we do and do not like."

He shrugged and obeyed, still leering constantly. "So, tonight - in less than an hour actually - Big Xiang is going to hold a meeting," he said. "He's invited some of the most brutal gangs in the district to attend. They coming to hold, like, a UN Summit of crime, or some shit. Lay out what the new order of the underworld is going to be. Basically, the building blocks of Xiang's whole invasion in your city are about to get put together this very night... and I got tickets." He smirked, his eyes flitting around the three skimpy panties arrayed before his eyes. "That huge enough to get you sluts on ya knees?"

Valkyrie rolled her eyes at his innuendo. "Good boy!" she purred, patronizingly. "You just record every second and then let us know. Or it'll be my foot up your ass that finally kicks your butt into its cell. Now, don't call us, we'll call you."

"No, you dumb broad!" he snapped. She gasped at his temerity to speak to her so, her mighty body quivering in fury, and he moved on quickly before she tried to make good on her threats. "He don't trust me enough to take me into that kinda meeting, ya stupid bimbo," he sneered. "Or even let me know where it is. But he does trust... stupid bimbos."

Flickers of outrage appeared upon the faces of the three buxom bimbos standing before him - but Dick smiled, and kept talking.

"Y'see," Dick said, "if you're holding an underworld meeting with a bunch of other crime bosses, you don't serve em' hot dogs on paper plates - least not if you're Xiang. You do it in style. And lately, see, Xiang's gotten a taste for sushi... particularly when he gets to eat it off a hot, beautiful, and scantily-clad young woman's body."

He smirked at them, at the look of horror that spread across the superheroines' faces, as they started to sense what he had in mind. But, while their luscious lips hung wide open, and before they could voice an objection, he carried on.

"But, y'see..." Deep Dick continued. "Xiang, well.. he's gotten bored of his usual slutty serving trays. Plus, you know, for important guests, the ordinarily old plates just won't do, you got to bring out the fine china - so to speak. So, for this big meeting, he asked me to go and get him some, shall we say, extra special serving platters for his guests."

For the last couple sentences, the superheroines' eyes had been steadily widening, as they started to get an inkling of what he had in mind. But now, as it all fell into place, Valkyrie's jaw dropped in horror.

"No!" she said, instinctively, her entire scantily-clad body shaking. "No! No, not... Never!"

Deep Dick grinned, and proceeded to completely ignore her objections. "All I gotta do is tell him I gots look-alikes for the three greatest superheroines in the city. Even though he's new here, Xiang's heard all about you. Ain't nothing he fears like you three broads!"

At this, the looks of horror softened slightly, upon the three heroines' faces. They could not help themselves. To hear of the notorious international villain's terror of them, three slight smiles spread across each of their full red lips.

"Plus he knows you got the local boys 'scared stiff,'" Dick continued.

Or just stiff, he thought, glancing downwards - then got his eyes back up and swiftly resumed his persuasive patter.

"He'll jump at the chance to have three beauties who 'look just like you' lying docile before his guests, as they eat his meal from their bodies," he said. "You'll be lying right there as they discuss their illegal schemes. And as soon as you've heard enough to put them away, you can just sit up, deck them all, and call in the cops to clean up the mess. They'll never see it coming!"

He looked up at the three beauties as they stood there for several seconds, squirming deliciously before him. They glanced at each other, their expressions a mixture of eagerness and uneasy hesitation. They wanted the results... they didn't like what they had to do to get them. At all...

"It's a good idea," Scarlet Sleuth reluctantly admitted. Then a light suddenly dawned in her pretty, crimson-masked head. "Hey, why don't you just dress three strippers as us? Then we can get all the info from them!"

Dick scowled in distaste. "Strippers ain't exactly the most reliable witnesses... at least the ones I gots. Spend most of their time coked out of their little minds. Plus, none of em' really look like you gals... 'specially in the tits department."

He thought a moment longer, then smirked.

"And last but not least, I don't have any copies of your costumes in stock," he lied. "Unless... you ladies would like to donate yours?" he offered, with an eager leer around the three skimpy panties swaying before him.

"Oh, God, no!" Valkyrie gasped in horror. The other two heroines made revulsed sounds of displeasure, their bodies squirming in helpless disgust.

"Wait a minute," Rebel Belle muttered. "Aren't they going to just be speaking Chinese or something? We won't be able to understand a thing they say."

Dick frowned. "Nah," he said. "They're from like, different regions or something. I don't know the details, all I know is English gonna be the mutual language of negotiation."

"So... are we doing this then?" Scarlet Sleuth said. She shivered nervously, in her sleek bikini. Reaching up, she ran a hand through her lustrous dark hair. Of all of them, the supple Latina had a lot to lose should she ever be exposed - but then, there had been a reason she had put on a costume to fight crime in the first place. "It is a great opportunity," she admitted. "But..."

They squirmed, and shared a long look with one another. Their gorgeous faces twisted, as they seemed balanced on a knife edge between going one way, or the other.

Looking up, seeing their indecision, Deep Dick shook his head.

"Before you accept, you girls need to be clear about what's involved - and make sure you're actually capable of it, you hear?" he said. "If you break character, even for a moment,before the proper time... then you're not going to get a word of the information you crave. And I'll probably end up dead, before you can come save you. You big mighty white superheroines are going to have to pretend to be properly servile and obedient, like Xiang expects of his women - no matter what. You really think you can do that, babes?"

Valkyrie's lip trembled, and her body squirmed in its little bikini. A moment earlier she had been at an impasse. But, now that her abilities had been called into question, pure instinct took over. "Of course we can," she said. "And don't call me 'babe'!"

"And what about you, girls?" Dick said, swinging his gaze wider. "You all have to do it, or none of you. You up to the challenge, as well?"

"Of course we are!" Rebel Belle hissed. Putting her hands on her broad buxom hips, to either side of her Confederate Flag, she glared at him as if offended he even suspected for a moment her superior Southern will would not be more than a match for a bunch of leering Asian mobsters.

"Agreed!" Scarlet Sleuth declared, hands folded under her own immense breasts - and nodded fiercely. "Xiang will never suspect a thing - until he sees our fists coming towards his face!" she declared, and let a huge smirk spread across her lips, just beneath her crimson mask.

Dick shook his head. "That's still not good enough, ladies," he said. "My life is forfeit. You have to swear it, on your honor, not to break character - or I'm not taking you anywhere!"

The heroines trembled. Then, one by one, they lifted their chins high.

"I swear, upon the sacred Goddess herself," Valiant Valkyrie vowed to him - lifting a hand to pat her immense right breast.

"By my ancestors, they will not suspect a thing of us," Rebel Belle promised.

"God forgive us, but we will do whatever we must to convince them," Scarlet Sleuth concurred, crossing herself. But a moment later she licked her lips. It had been noted before that, while she feigned a certain level of piety, the Sleuth seemed to take just a little bit of relish in excuses to be sinful.

Dick rubbed his chin and then slowly nodded, and finally looked convinced. "Alright girls, if you say so," he said. "Then I guess we have a deal." Stepping to one side, he opened up the door.

"We do," they all said.

Holding their gorgeous heads high, the three busty champions formed up in front of the door. But before she marched through, Valiant Valkyrie's head swung over.

"By the way," she growled at him, hands formed into fists upon her panty-clad hips. "This had better not just be an excuse for you to get your rocks off at our expense. Because if so... there's not going to be enough of them left to get off with... if you get my drift."

"Don't worry," he said. "Xiang wants to see you lovely ladies, not my ugly mug. Trust me, after he gets here you'll never see me again."

"That's a relief," Valkyrie purred. The other two giggled their agreement.

Dick glowered at this. But he soon got some compensation as one by one they strutted past him, bodies moving with the confidence of models on the catwalk, and through the dark door he held open. In the process he was afforded one stunning look, side on and at close range, of each staggeringly shapely and scantily-clad torso sauntering its way past him into the darkness.

Once through the door the three heroines found themselves standing in a dark and filthy room lit by only a single incandescent bulb set in the center of the ceiling. The grimy walls were decorated with a few girly posters and a calendar that was several years out of date. The shining superheroines glared around the filthy sub-lair of evil, silently disapproving of everything they saw.

"So disgusting... This place can't be up to health code regulations!" Valkyrie finally declared, hands upon her broad round hips.

"Neither are you, sweet cheeks," Dick purred, closing the door behind them. "But they're going to eat off ya anyways."

Still looking around disapprovingly, Valkyrie sniffed with revulsion - yet a squirm still ran through her glorious body, to be reminded of why she had brought it here.

But words would not be her only reminder for long. Moments later two large double doors on the far side of the room slammed open. The heroines watched with wide eyes as over a dozen pretty young Asian women entered. Though they themselves were a mixture of several different ethnicities - all places the gang they served drew recruits from - given the cuisine they were about to serve they were all done up in Japanese-style attire resembling that of a traditional geisha. Each had a kimono cinched tight around her narrow waist - though loose enough to expose a considerable amount of ample cleavage. Their sashes, however, rather than being tied behind their backs, were in front, for easy access. Each had a face elaborately made-up, and a pair of chopsticks stuck through their carefully-coifed hair.