Superior Shores Ch. 02

Story Info
Continue as LaurieAnn pursues her black dick!
1.1k words
3.41
7.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lubed his cock, then pushed inside her as deep as he could get! The girl felt the thickness when he placed his cock in her hand, but she was shocked and pleasantly surprised by how long he was. He forced the head past her swollen pussy lips and literally splashed against the back of her soaked pussy. The camera caught a wet stream run down the girl's creamy thighs as he hurried, pushing himself as far inside as he could.

She felt another warm hand touching her ass as the black man continued pumping inside her with steady forceful strokes. She turned to see him forcing the partial-clothed female librarian's hand over her ass. The librarian still had her hair back, glasses on, mouth open while her other hand fondled an exposed breast of the opened blouse!

Then, she knelt down beside the desk and put her face closer to where he was pumping. She ran her fingers along his soaked cock and then touched the pussy lips on the side of the girl's clit.

The librarian licked the juices from her fingers and took off her fogged glasses. The girl nodded as the librarian pressed her lips where the head of the black cock was entering.

The girl shuddered with her eyes tightly closed.

The librarian wasted no time using her tongue and lips on both the cock and the girl's pussy lips. The man pulled out and the librarian buried her face in the girl's bush from behind. The black man then joined her in licking and kissing the girl's bright pink wet swollen pussy!

He spread the girl open as the librarian flicked her tongue over and around the girl's clit. The black man then licked and kissed the juices off the librarian's face and lips! The girl whimpered and moaned as the two continued kissing and sharing your juices!

The man walked over to the girl's mouth and forced his wet throbbing black cock past the thin curved open lips!

She moaned and gagged on his hot cock as it slid deep into your tight throat! Her eyes teared up but as he started pulling out, the girl sucked harder making him throb. He pushed back into her tight throat and started rock his hips!

The librarian moved from sucking the girl's pussy and knelt near, joining in by licking the black man's cock and loudly kissing the girl. He continued to rock his hot throbbing black cock in and out of the girl's mouth until he felt the bolt of light shoot down his spine. He spasmed and release a flood of a thick white-hot stream of shots into the girl's throat. She gasped as if she was drowning but continued to suck and swallow the river of cum.

LaurieAnn, connected with the man's wave as she felt she had to explode. She slid her index finger to the side of her clit as her body jerked and shook violently for what seemed like forever. This was one of the biggest orgasms she had in a long time.

She was determined now, and she knew what she wanted. As her heart rate returned back to normal, she said his name out loud, "LaRoche!!"

The plan was already cooked up literally in LaurieAnn's mind.

She would bake some hash walnut brownies for him. Genius, because she would make the Hash-Walnut brownie, as a welcome present and deliver to him. When he discovered the extra content, he would then have to arrest her and then she would offer herself, her body as a bribe to be released, or not. Either way, she would let him take control of her as he wished. She got excited and went to the store to gather her nuts and the other brownie ingredients.

Laurie Ann had watched enough old-time situation comedies like I love Lucy and Jeannie to know that sometimes these schemes could backfire in unexpected ways, so she enlisted the help of a good friend and neighbor, Jill.

Jill was a wife of the local emergency room doctor who had moved next door two years ago from Illinois with her husband and 2 teenaged stepsons. Her husband transferred from their small Illinois town to a bigger hospital on the Superior Shore.

Jill was from Chicago and had told Laurie Ann about her experiences dating black men. Jill had dated black men and Hispanic men, but finally settled down with a nice white guy, taking the advice of her mother and father.

"They are all players," Jill warned Laurie Ann. "It's best to play with them but that is all."

Jill met her husband, Mike through a dating service that connected medical professional and they hit it off. Jill was a laboratory supervisor in Chicago. Jill told Laurie about her countless sexual experiences with dominant black men. Unfortunately, Jill had bad endings with her black boyfriends, but she always described the sex as unbelievable!

Jill said some of them were so good in bed they made her think she saw God. Jill described how she even converted to a strange religion for an island guy who was the first to make her squirt. In college, Jill and one of her black boyfriends spent three whole days in bed during a holiday break. He kept her in bed during the marathon lovemaking session by making her come repeatedly.

"We only took breaks to eat and go to the bathroom." Jill screeched "He never got soft."

Jill had confiscated some or her stepson weed and LaurieAnn search the internet for a delicious walnut hash brownie recipe she remembered seeing. The one she found had a lot of butter, some honey and enough spices to cover some of the smell of the pot.

She would have to wrap the brownies because the smell of weed would slowly be revealed once uncovered too long.

LaurieAnn knew the hotel LaRoche was staying in during his investigation. Also, anyone who lived in that town knew where everyone was coming and going all day long. LaurieAnn did not have a hard time besides, she could easily run into him at any of the town stores. He had become familiar with the stores in the two weeks he had been there. The local paper mentioned him once or twice concerning the shooting.

LaurieAnn, knew she had to act fast before the investigation was completed. She ceased her opportunity when her husband was tending to his favorite eighteen holes one Saturday. She would deliver her "package" to LaRoche. After her delivery, she knew LaRoche would not be doing much investigating on this Saturday.