Superman

Story Info
An MRI cums with an unexpected surprise.
769 words
3.71
6.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Superman

After an elbow injury, I found my self on the receiving end of an MRI. I was wearing loose fitting gym shorts and a T-shirt. Listening to the spiel of the girl administering the MRI, it seemed very important that I not move during the procedure.

She was a short, petite girl, with curves in all the right places, and shoulder length dark hair. She stood up straight, and held both arms straight up.

"We call this the 'Superman' position! Can you see why?" She asked, with a sly smirk as her belly button was revealed by her almost-too-small tube top. "Once you're in position, it's very important that you don't move at all. Any movement, however slight, can cause degradation of the images. Come on now, up we go!"

Releasing from the Superman position, she reached down and took my hand, helping me up on to the platform

"Come on now, be a good boy, lay on your belly!" She semi-whispered. Her voice so low, it was like she was telling me a secret, her low tone almost raspy. As I settled onto my belly, she got on top of me on the platform, nearly laying on top of me. She reached up and positioned my arms into the Superman position, and whispered into my ear again.

"Good boy. Do you remember what I told you? What's very important?" It seemed as if she was grinding into a little bit, as I croaked back, "You told me don't move. It's very important that I don't move."

One last grind into me, no mistaking this one, as she pushed herself up off of the platform, and off of me.

"That's right! You ARE a good boy!" she almost sang, back to her regular voice, her smile lighting up the room. As she disappeared behind the door to the machine controls, I heard the machine start up, and felt the platform moving into the tunnel. I wasn't very far in, as my elbow was the focal point, when it stopped and started to hum, as I laid there, prone, in the Superman position.

Just as I was settling down, I felt a light touch along the back of my thigh, and then I heard the whisper again.

"Remember, Superman.... Don't move! Not at all!" the light touch slid slowly up my thighs, both of them now, until her hands met the crease where my butt meets my thighs. Slowly, gently, but firmly, she tugged on my shorts, pulling them to slightly below my cheeks. Her fingers moved up now, lightly sliding over my buttocks. As I felt her move my cheeks apart, I gasped slightly.

"Not a move, Superman! Not a move!" I felt her blow lightly across my hole, cheeks spread wide. I gasped again when I felt the slightest bit of drool drip onto my hole, and then I felt her finger spreading it lightly around. I felt her hair dragging along my thighs, and despite my promise not to move, I felt a tremor move down along my spine. That earned me a slight pinch on the cheeks, and she reminded me again not to move.

I felt her lean down closer to me, and, suddenly, I felt her tongue in my hole. She flicked her tongue back and forth for the longest time, and then, when I was on the verge of sensory overload, she stiffened her tongue, and sent it deep into me. She probed me deeply for several minutes, and then I felt her climb back onto the platform with me.

What happened next will stay forever with me, she laid on top of me as she had at the beginning of this journey, and I felt her poking at my entrance! This beautiful woman was about to penetrate me!

"Remember, don't move!" she whispered.

She must have lubed herself before, because she just slid right into my virgin hole. I screamed out in pain, but, still remembered not to move. The tightness of my first time hole must have had her in heaven, because she made five full length strokes into my ass, and I felt her swell, twitch, throb, and release, filling me up with her seed. She withdrew, and with not so much as a word, she got off the table, and pulled my shorts back up. She went into the other room, and I heard the machine stop humming, and then It began it's withdrawal from the tunnel.

"You're all set, Superman!" She sang out, giving me a wink. "Thanks for not moving! That was one for the ages!"