Superman & Lois: A Bigger Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lois ran her hands over Lana's body, drying them on the tanktop, then soaking them again in the sweat of her lower belly. Her hands glossed right down Lana's golden tan, between her thighs, meeting the wetness left behind by Clark's tongue. Both his saliva and... not.

Lois swiped three fingers through it, barely daring to touch Lana's slit—she knew Clark was the one Lana desired, not her, and could only hope that Lana would come to reciprocate how attractive she found the other woman. How much she wanted to join Clark in satisfying her.

She brought her wet fingers up to her mouth, tasting the sweetness she'd collected on them—and sucking it eagerly past her lips. The flavor of Lana's cunt was delicious. She knew she was tasting Lana's orgasm; the orgasm she'd been given by Clark. Her husband enjoyed it as much as she did: he ran his tongue in and out of Lana, sending it into her, then pulling it all the way back until it was gone enough to let Lana's clenched labia close. Then he shouldered her folds aside again, thrusting his tongue back into her contracting passage.

"Yes, more! More!" Lana gasped, actually drooling with the appetite Clark had endowed her with. Now that he'd shown her what sex could be, should be, she couldn't get enough of it. A woman after Lois's own heart. "Keep going! I'm not done yet! I NEED MORE!"

Clark met Lois's eyes, then regarded Lana's flushed, panting face, eyes glazed over, too far gone to see anything even if she bothered to look at it. His erection was stiff and unyielding. It told him in no uncertain terms that Lana definitely wasn't done yet. But, much as she might wish it, her next climax wouldn't come from his tongue. It would be with his cock deep inside her wet cunt, using it as it was meant to be used and making Lana feel all the things her body was meant to feel.

Lois ran her hand down the side of Lana's face. Fingers wet from Lois's mouth. Warm from Lana's cunt. It brought the other woman back to herself, as much as Clark not yet licking her pussy.

"Do you really want more?" Lois asked. "Or do you want more?"

Lana took her meaning. The atmosphere of sex was so heavy at the moment, that even at her most bleary, she would've known what Lois meant. Her cheeks burned red with embarrassment—she couldn't even look at the wife of the man she was letting satisfy her this way—but she couldn't look away from Clark either, and the reassuring smile he gave her, the look that told her everything would be all right. Lana knew Clark would never betray Lois, never do anything to make her feel slighted or jealous. If this was what he was doing, this was what Lois wanted. And God knew it was what Lana wanted.

That was the only thing that embarrassed her—how much she wanted it. But she still faced him, as she reached back to take Lois's hand and squeeze. "Yes," she admitted quietly. "I'm... I'm so damn turned on... never been like this before... I don't even know what to do with myself. It seems like forever since I've been, been fucked... but if you know what to do with me... just do it. I trust you."

A few tears had squeezed their way involuntarily from her eyes. Clark reached up to wipe them away, beating Lois to it. "There's no shame in getting what you want, or in enjoying it. Don't you worry another second about what you're feeling. It's just your body, getting what it wants. I'll take care of the rest. Now, Lana, do you think it'd be okay if we took the rest of your clothes off?"

Lana looked down at the lily-white tanktop still clinging to her heaving chest. It seemed absurd on her half-naked body, perched above the vivid pink cunt that had already felt so much—it made her feel like a child with a security blanket. She didn't need it. She wanted to know what she felt like without it.

"Better than okay," she said with a hitch in her breath, before holding up her arms to let Lois and Clark strip the tanktop above her head.

Then Lana was naked, and for the first time in a long time, she rejoiced in being naked. In being seen naked. In being seen, period. She'd finally found people she belonged with and as much as it felt right, intimate, emotional, spiritual—she also felt voluptuously alive and aroused, like an animal in heat.

Lois seemed ready for that. She petted Lana's naked chest, enjoying the little whimper Lana let out as her nipples hardened and chords of sheer joy played from Lois's bold, knowing touch on her sensitive breasts.

"Your pussy is going to get reamed like it needs to be," she whispered in Lana's ear, and as dirty as her words were, that vulgarity felt as right as church music. It wasn't antiseptic. It was living.

"Oh, Clark!" Lana sobbed happily. "Does she mean it?"

Then she saw the look of lust in Clark's eyes—a look he was perhaps unable to speak—and knew he agreed with every word Lois had said.

She reached out timidly, fumbling with Clark's belt. He didn't move to help her. Lois was there instead, kissing him, unbuttoning his shirt so that Lana and her old rival were working together to get him out of his clothes, naked so he could service both of them.

Lana got his belt open, pulled down his zipper, then reached inside his open fly. Clark inhaled sharply as her hand roved over his bare skin. Then he shuddered, feeling the hotness of her fingers wrapped around his prick. Lois smiled against his mouth, wagging her eyebrows when she heard Lana squeal.

"Oh! He's got a cock! He's got a big, hard cock!"

Lois couldn't resist. She reached down to pet Lana's hair, though the woman was ignorant of it, her focus entirely on the throbbing length of Clark's member in her hand.

Lana pulled it loose from the confines of his pants, then stared at it with a smutty fascination, letting go to see his rock-hard erection shooting up from his fly. "It's been so long," she cooed.

"It's all yours," Lois said, looking Clark in the eye as she said it. She gave him a tiny nod. "Enjoy it."

Lana stroked his cock, at first gently, then savagely up and down. She twisted her fist, pumping him rapidly up and down, up and down, from the hair on his balls to the tip of his glans. Her moist palm got even more slippery, picking up his sweat and precum, smearing it along his throbbing manhood.

Clark closed his eyes, savoring the pleasurable friction of Lana's hand traveling over his prick, while Lois could not look away. It excited her just to watch, even more to nuzzle her cheek against Clark's, circling around his body, pressing herself against him as she helped him out of his shirt and looked down to see another woman pleasuring the same man she went to bed with, the man she loved.

"God," Lana croaked, "it feels so good to touch a man again—so damn good—I can't wait to feel it inside me—shit, Lois, look at this cock!"

Lois giggled, Lana's enthusiasm infectious, reminding her of how much fun it was to be fucked by Clark. She'd never grown bored by their sex life, and she hadn't forgotten the shock of pleasure that'd been their first time, but in the chaos of her life, she had lost track of what a leap it was from man to Superman.

It made her want to show Clark her appreciation. After all, he wasn't just satisfying her now. He was taking care of her friend Lana.

Lana gripped Clark with a firmness that made Lois wonder if she knew he was Kryptonian. Her strokes were long and deep and rough. She pulled from the base of his shaft to his dripping cockhead. Clark groaned, and Lois heard in it how he wanted to come. She couldn't let that happen. Clark would want to keep going, make sure Lana was as satiated as he was, and Lana was nowhere near innocent enough to think Clark didn't have a refractory period because he was just that into her.

Lois put her hand on the base of Clark's length, blocking Lana's next pump from completion. Clark moaned again, though hardly in disappointment. Lois could tell that having both of them touch him at once, so intimately, was nearly enough to finish off the Man of Steel. She felt a swell of pride at that.

"Strip," she told Lana, pulling Clark back so they both could watch her.

Lana looked down at her naked body—her large, firm breasts, wet pussy, long slender legs—and giggled in disbelief at her own nudity. Lois could see her eyes boggle at the situation she was in, shocked without rejecting it. Like out of the blue, she'd been given a gift she'd always wanted, but couldn't quite reconcile that it was really hers.

"Strip what?" Lana asked with a laugh.

"Shoes and socks," Lois told her. She shrugged: "Might as well get them off now instead of later."

Lana giggled again as she undid her shoelaces, wrenched her shoes off, then pulled her socks off to stuff in the empty sneakers. "I can see why Clark likes you. You're very practical for such a looker."

"I've been known to keep him grounded," Lois quipped, even if only Clark would get it. He kept a poker face, so she stuck her tongue in his ear. "Doesn't she have great tits?"

"Lois..." Clark said, unable to infuse it with much meaning, maybe just saying her name to show he hadn't forgotten her while Lana was stripped down and waiting to be fucked.

"And don't you love how his cock just... throbs?" Lois asked, looking over his broad shoulder to Lana, catching the almost imperceptible bob of the head Lana gave in answer. "Let me see you jerk it off some more. Let me see you jerking him off while he plays with your tits."

Lois had no idea how she'd become grand marshal of her husband having sex with his ex, only that she felt as excited as fucking Clark had ever made her. She wouldn't say it was as good as taking his cock—this weird mix of being a voyeur and calling the shots—but it was definitely making her hot, and it was so damn new that she felt like she was in the same boat as Lana. Hadn't had sex in a million years, now having a ten-inch cock to play with. Maybe she and Clark had been in a rut... a very fun rut, but still a rut... and a bit of kinkiness was just what the doctor ordered.

Clark reached out and closed his hands on Lana's voluptuous breasts. She took hold of his hard cock again. Both of them fairly seethed with their enjoyment, Clark enjoying the heft of her breasts—lifting them, pulling them, pressing them together. Lana's nipples stiffened, begging for more.

Teasingly, Clark moved his hands up and off them, caressing his way up Lana's neck to cup her face in his hands. He kissed her, stopping only to look down and watch her pumping ministrations on his cock, his thumbs stroking her wetly parted lips before he inevitably leaned in to kiss her more.

His prick was swollen, pulsing strongly. Lana's slender olive hand looked like a balm on the angry red length of his erection. She caressed him with smooth, fluid strokes. Clark could feel his manhood growing hotter, harder, more desperate to fuck.

"I can't believe how turned on I am," Lana gasped. "Just touching your cock is setting me on fire!"

"You should try sucking on it," Lois suggested lightly, and Lana moaned, almost overcome by the urge to sink to her knees and take his rigid cock in her mouth. But her pussy needed relief far too much for that.

Clark could see it. He lowered her down onto the couch, then took his cock in hand, went to his knees between her legs, and guided his burgeoning cockhead down to her sopping wet opening. He pushed his way into her folds and reveled in the feeling around his cock—so different from Lois's, after so long knowing only her, but equally tight, equally pleasurable, a heat setting fire to him. He shoved himself in deeper, penetrating her all the way to the hilt.

"Oh, that's it!" Lana cooed. "I want you in my cunt just like that! Right there, right there, that's perfect! Shove that prick into me, Clark! Make me come all over it!"

Clark saw her eyes were wild, abandoned to the sensation she was feeling. Her mouth hung open, drooling to match the sweat that covered her naked flesh. She wrapped her arms around him as he pulled out, futilely trying to get him back in, but not managing it until he'd withdrawn enough to give her a hard thrust, rocking her entire curvy body.

Then Clark felt Lois pile onto his broad back, her heaving breasts pressed into his skin. She rutted against his ass, pleasing herself with the pressure on her cunt even as he fucked Lana underneath them both. He felt Lana's feverish warmth wrap around his prick as he entered her, and an answering heat bloom in Lois's sex when he fucked the other woman. It was like his wife was getting off on this as much as his lover.

"Deeper!" Lois moaned in his ear. "I want your fucking cock all the way in her cunt! You hear me? I want her to feel how big you are all the way in her throat!"

Clark pushed in again, as deep into Lana as he could go. He couldn't believe that both Lana and Lois were going into such lustful paroxysms, each taking pleasure from having the other a part of the sex. He easily lifted Lois up on his back, letting her ride him as he made his prick disappear into Lana's gaping sex. Her arousal trickled from her pussy, running out of her as his prick skewered her body. Lana's legs tensed, wrapped around both him and Lois, tightening with her enjoyment of being impaled. She had come for his tongue, now she would do the same for his cock.

Clark fucked Lana slowly, deeply, and though their bodies were sandwiched together, he looked down and used his X-ray vision to watch his own cock drive in and out of her wet pussy. His prick had been damp from the handjob, but now it was truly saturated, dripping with the cream from more than one of Lana's orgasms.

Lois put one arm around Clark's body, her hand immersed in his chest hair, while with the other she reached down to finger herself. Joining, in some small way, in the glorious rapture she could see playing over Lana's face.

"Do you have any idea how hot it's making me to see my husband fuck you?" Lois breathed, her face so close to Lana's that her exhales tickled Lana's lips. "I want his cock inside me right now, but it's so fucking good watching him get you off. Come. Come for both of us. And the moment you're done, you can watch him fuck me."

Clark couldn't help himself, wearing a prideful grin as he fed himself into Lana and managed to pleasure both her and his wife with the entry.

His cock was thick and potent, always ready to do what nature had made it to do. All three of them shared a moan as Lana's inner folds held to the girth of his prick, kissing it while it went into her body and all the way out. This time Clark pulled out until they could all see his glans nestled between the glistening folds of her lower lips. Then he hammered himself down on Lana again, burying himself in her until their bellies were pressed together.

"I'm going to come again!" Lana gasped. "I can't believe it, but you're going to make me come again!"

Lois reached down and grasped Clark's balls; he kept pounding into Lana's sex. She squeezed him, and even if she didn't give his testicles as much pressure as they could take, the feeling of having his balls squeezed by Lois while Lana was there to receive their load... He felt Lana reach down and touch Lois's hand, pile on top of it, squeeze her fingers deeper into his leaden balls. It turned them all on even more.

"Fuck me, you perfect, beautiful son of a bitch!" Lana wailed. "Fuck me to death!"

Clark was a wild thing now, pumping mercilessly into Lana's liquid cunt. He felt a primitive excitement he could barely hold back—Lana couldn't take anything close to his full strength—but as good as fucking someone like Maxima or Wonder Woman might feel, he was more than contented with the feeling of his prick dominating Lana.

Her body wasn't just giving into him, but so was her will. He was in control of her, body and soul, and she responded to every little move he made. It satisfied Clark to please her; with just some light taps inside her cunt, he was dispelling her sadness, summoning back the joyous Lana Lang he had once known.

But it wasn't just that. It was the Lana Lang who would've done anything for Clark, who loved him with everything in her. In the mindlessness of her passion, all she wanted was to come—to come for Clark—to be his and Lois's. The two of them were giving Lana what she so desperately needed. Even with her mind blissed out by climax, she felt loved. Not even guilty about cutting into the Kents' marriage. They were both fucking her, after all. Maybe that was why she was coming twice as hard as she ever had before.

"God, Clark!" she cried. "It's so—I've never had it like this before! Ahhh!" Her body clenched its way upward, driving her sex onto Clark's thrusting manhood.

Her inner muscles gripped him hard, like they were seeing if Clark was stiff enough to resist being crushed. He passed the test, still shoving himself relentlessly in and out of Lana. His spine went rigid, his legs coiled with stiffened muscle. All of his weight came down on Lana, driving his entire length into her. He went deeper and deeper into her quivering sex.

Lois rubbed her cheek against his. She whispered in his ear, speaking Kryptese, satisfied that there was no way Lana was paying attention to anything beyond the pistoning in her cunt: "Better cash the check, Smallville. Even the best husbands don't tend to last four hours from beginning to end."

Nag, nag, nag, Clark thought good-humoredly. He relaxed his hold on himself minutely, not enough to do Lana any harm, but enough to allow himself to release.

His climax, when it came, was shockingly powerful. It was like a fireball starting in his loins and racing outward, turning his erection red-hot before he felt the mind-shattering intensity of his cum being spilled into Lana's sex. His member erupted volcanically into her. She experienced gush after gush of his hot cum. Clark felt it fill her cunt, coating her inner walls, covering his own manhood.

While Clark grunted, his teeth clenched together, Lois grinned down at the euphorically accepting Lana. The woman looked like an addict who'd just taken a hit. "Guess you can figure out why he's such a good farmer. Plenty of seed, plenty of planting."

If Clark were a normal man, he'd have been drained dry by Lana's sucking pussy. He shot a few more ropes of cum anyway—it was worth endangering his secret to make sure Lana was completely satisfied. She deserved to know just how excited she'd gotten him.

But Lana was insatiable. She'd been without sex, without love, for so long that some tonguing and some cocking and even some white-hot cum wasn't enough for her. She still begged for more.

"Don't stop, Clark!" she begged. "I'll never—NEVER—find a man like you again. I couldn't before... please, fuck me one more time? You can give me as much as you want, whatever you want... damn it, Clark, do it, ream me out! Do it until I can't stand up! I don't want to walk out of here, I want to crawl out!"

Her body evidently felt the same way. Her tight pussy was refusing to let go of his cock. It had finished spurting, but Lana was still quivering and seething, trembling from her cunt to the rest of her body.

"Alright, Lana, whatever you say," he promised her. "But try to relax... I'm pretty sensitive after a thing like that."

With an apologetic smile, Lana forced herself to loosen her inner grip. Not a moment too soon, either. Normally, Clark would have enough control over his body to convincingly facsimile a man in need of a refractory period. Right now, though, with the excitement of Lana—the combination of her and Lois—asking his body to soften up was a bridge too far.

He eased himself out of Lana and turned her over onto her belly, the better to hide his continued arousal from her. His hands spread her buttocks. Without a pause, he buried his face in her ass, his tongue lashing seemingly endlessly at her anus.