Superman & Lois: A Bigger Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

Lois ran her tongue over either slope of the slick labia. Lana's hips bucked hard—she gritted her teeth, trying to control herself long enough for Lois to eat her out. Her ass quivered and the muscles of her thigh flexed. She dug her shaking fingers into the disarrayed sheets.

"Aauuunggh!" she groaned. "Hard! Do it hard! I want it fast and hard, Lois, just like I let you have it! Please, please, I'm so ready—oh yes, like that, GGGHH!"

Lana's cunt was shiny with wetness, her labia lips swollen as if engorged with the pleasure she was feeling. Her hips rose and fell so convulsively that Lois had to wrap her arms around Lana's thigh to hold her face to the delicious creamy taste of her slit.

She pressed her tongue deep into Lana's clasping snatch, prodding and wiggling and tasting with her tongue for all she was worth, delighting in the juicy feast of Lana's womanhood. It had been far too long since Lois had put her mouth on another woman's pussy. What to do came so naturally to her that it was hard for Lois to believe she hadn't been waiting for this, craving it, despite how satisfied she was with Clark.

She pushed her tongue into Lana's dripping sex, moaning with crazily seething hungry. Devoured Lana's lusty wetness, licking the shimmering folds from top to bottom, then sucking on the swollen pussy lips. She sucked and licked and hummed with pleasure until Lana was screaming, thrashing wildly, her body rushing towards orgasm.

"UNNHH! Nnnnnn..." Lana moaned, reaching down to hold her hands on Lois's head, to keep her down with the taste of pussy in her mouth until they'd both had their fill.

Lois sucked and tongued Lana's delicious cunt, thirstily swallowing all the cream Lana had to feed her. It was all she could do to hold down the other woman as her hips pumped and surged. Though scarcely weighting more than Lois, Lana seemed to have a strength that put her to shame.

Her body quaked and bucked off the mattress. She thrust her wet cunt against Lois's mouth like she was trying to force Lois's tongue deeper into her pussy—something Lois was enthusiastically trying to do as well.

Lois squeezed Lana's toned thighs, trying harder to hold her steady. Her fingers clawed into Lana's creamy glutes—Lana whooped with pleasure. "Oh yes! God yes!" she wheezed. "Squeeze my ass! Play with my tits! Looois!"

Her flexing thighs held Lois tight to her wet pussy. She gasped and thrust, grinding herself against Lois's mouth. And Lois slid her hands up to Lana's swollen breasts and squeezed their milky contours, relishing their luscious size, the exoticness of touching a bosom other than her own. She fastened her lips onto Lana's clit while her fingers pinched Lana's nipples. Sucking and twisting, she had Lana coming in great rolling waves of screaming delight.

"Oh! Ohhh! YAIIEEE!"

Lois hung onto her as she orgasmed. She buried her tongue in the burning depths of Lana's pussy, feeling the climax as it crested inside of Lana, fingers sunk deep into Lana's plump breasts.

When it was over, Lois slid up Lana's sweaty body and kissed her. Tears of overwhelming emotion were pouring from Lana's eyes and Lois kissed them too, kissed them until all her tears were gone.

"Lois—" Lana wept softly. "I always thought it would be Clark who—he's always been the one I can turn to, to get me back on my feet—but you... you, Lois... No wonder he married you. You like being good to people as much as he does."

Lois grinned at her. "It wasn't exactly a hardship. Now, are you ready to close your eyes and wait for Clark to come to bed, or do I have to do that all over again?"

"I'm not that young anymore, Lois."

"Neither am I."

"But I'm not that old either."

"Neither am I."

***

About two hours later, Clark walked into the room. He wore his Superman costume, but he wasn't worried about Lana seeing him in. Disaster control had a way of clearing his mind.

He saw now that he couldn't go back to having Lana be out of his life, or just a small part of it. And looking at how Lois slept in Lana's arms, he knew she couldn't either. It was time she knew his secret, though he would run it by Lois first. He was married, after all.

But he was also a man. And the way Lois lay on her back, her arms flung up, her legs open, looking like she hadn't moved since Lana finished fucking her...

Clark smiled, feeling his cock stir. After carefully controlling himself all through the disaster relief, even knowing what was waiting for him back on the farm, it was an orgiastic relief to unzip his costume and bring his erection out.

He opened Lois's thighs until he could lower himself between them. She still hadn't moved. Clark wondered how much Lana had taken out of her. Floating above her naked body, he reached down to her pussy. Slowly, determined to savor every moment of this new arrangement like he had all the time in the world, Clark played his fingers over her.

Soon she was hot, wet, moaning and trembling, but only a little. He slid his middle finger inside her, gently, so she wouldn't be hurt if he had misjudged how wet she was. Lois gasped his name in her sleep. Clark supposed that in time, she would be as likely to say 'Lana.'

He ran his finger in and out of her pussy until it was slick with her juices, as slick as her aroused cunt. Lois's tits heaved and shook with her rushing breaths, calling to him. Clark took her right nipple in his mouth and sucked it with the same languid ease as he was working her pussy. He rubbed the breast he was mouthing, stroking his fingers lightly along her satin skin. Her heartbeat quickened; Lois was breathing deeper. Her moans seemed deafeningly loud to him, but Lana wasn't waking. Clark guessed Lois had taken a lot out of her too.

He caressed the pink lips of her snatch until his fingers were dripping wet. Lois opened her eyes, moaned hoarsely, and closed them again. Clark smiled. He kept rubbing her pussy. Her clit was protruding now from its hood—he took it between his thumb and forefinger and gave it a pinch. Lois stirred, eyes open as she grabbed onto the bed's headboard. With a deep breath, she opened her legs.

"Clark, you're... you want her to know?" she asked, eyes wide as she took in the costume he was wearing.

"I do."

Clark pushed two fingers into her wet slit. They moved in and out; short, fast strokes. Lois panted and twisted under him. He stuck his thumb on top of her clit and rubbed her there as his fingers drove in and out. Lois moaned rhythmically in response to his efforts. Her hips swayed towards him and away.

"This is one hell of a way to find out," Lois groaned, but offered no objection.

Clark went between her legs, bringing his mouth against the hot, wet flesh of pussy. Lois gasped, gyrating her hips. Clark's big hands collared her slender waist, holding her still to get her throbbing clitoris between his lips. Lois's body heaved while he sucked on it, but his grip held her tight. She couldn't get away from the ecstatic pleasure he drew out of the most sensitive place on her body.

Her juicy cunt called to him. Using his thumbs, Clark gently separated her labia lips until her cleft lay open and exposed. Then he thrust his tongue inside her. Lois jerked, howling in pleasure as she sat up sharply. Then, moaning deeply, she fell back down to the bed, throbbing against it, seeming to feel the pleasure Clark took in licking her cunt as it flickered up her red-hot flesh.

He kissed the left lip of her pussy and sucked it inside his mouth, lashing it deliriously with his tongue. Lois writhed sensuously, arching her back, too much ecstasy inside her body for her to begin to hold herself still. Cooing gleefully, she fell back to the mattress and thrust her groin to Clark's face, immediately feeling his tongue's tickling deep inside her.

Coming up to a kneel south of Lois's body, Clark grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs. Lois giggled as he did it; she couldn't very well stop him. He dropped down to her raised crotch and licked, tongue trawling from her sensitive asshole to her quavering clit, darting and probing to wherever bursts of pleasure waited to be unleashed on Lois.

Lana moaned in her sleep, as though riding the same crest of lust that was filling Lois's body. The reminder that she was there, slumbering insensate while Lois was eaten out right next to her, brought Clark's desire to such shuddering potency that he could no longer hold himself back.

He pressed Lois down to the bed and mounted her, entered her, knowing already from the wetness that coated his lips how ready Lois was to be penetrated. As his enormous cock stretched and held apart the slick walls of her pussy, Lois gasped loudly. But that was only the beginning of her impalement. Clark thrust the rest of himself into her, burying his twitching knob in her depths, feeling it bulge against her taut belly.

"Harder, harder!" Lois pleaded, humping herself up at the pure pleasure his cock offered her impaled body. "Fuck me harder!"

"You've got it," Clark muttered, and fucked her so hard she was flattened against the bed, not able to pull herself up a single inch.

Lois couldn't believe the pleasure she was feeling. Clark fucked her like a machine, and as he did, she kissed him eagerly. She bit his invulnerable lips, flicking her tongue over his teeth until he slipped out his own tongue for her to lick and suck at.

Their bodies were wild with desire. She took his fat cock eagerly, every inch of it, not fucking back at all, only trying to restrain her screams as he slammed himself inside her. The longer she put off Lana waking, the longer she would feel this bliss. And much as she'd come to love Lana, Lois was in no hurry to share her husband right this minute. Let Lana get her share of Superman after his wife had come a few more times.

Her body quivered in ecstasy. She squealed and covered his cock with all the lubrication it would ever need.

Clark kept stuffing her; Lois shuddered and poured out more of her wetness. She rocked her hips and impaled herself more.

Clark rammed her fast now, making her coo in pleasure so rapid that she could only just voice one moan before the next had to be let out. Reaching up, she pulled Clark down to her reddened flesh. Her thighs closed against her breasts.

Clark pumped himself in and out faster. Soon Lois was erupting with cream, releasing it in violent spurts.

She needed Clark to join her in her ecstasy. Reaching down, she grasped his balls and squeezed them hard. As invulnerable as he was, there were places where Clark was all too sensitive. He yelped and forgot his usual restraint, driving into Lois bestially. She, in turn, kicked like a bucking bronco.

The whole bed shook madly. Lana was jostled awake. Eyes opening, she got one look at Lois and Clark and did not want to look away for anything.

A smile formed on her gorgeous face; seeing Lois let go of Clark's balls to brace herself on his muscular body and better take his thrusting. Lana took hold of them instead, giving them a kneading massage that could only make Clark's prick harder inside of Lois's well-used cunt.

Soon Clark was so thick inside her that Lois could've swore she felt the blood pounding inside his erection. It drove her to the taut suspension of raw ecstasy.

She squirmed as best she could, with her body locked in rapturous paralysis, and managed to pull Clark tightly against her. Closed her thighs more tightly about his neck. Then she could do nothing but come.

He didn't relent, no matter how overwhelmed Lois was. His thick member forced the walls of her cunt apart and she soared from it. Coming over and over again.

Her pussy felt like it was steaming. Its throbbing muscles sucked at Clark as if to hold him inside forever.

He felt himself swell inside her. His heart thundered as if it were enlarged too. The frenzied pulse centered in his prick, barking its fury into Lois's well-stretched folds. Which drove his wife into oblivion.

She came once, twice, three times before he finally splashed into her pussy. Her limbs flailing, Lois writhed like she was trying to throw Clark into the air. He flew a little, letting them up a foot into the air to keep Lois from hurting herself, then they came heavily back to the bed.

Both gasping and straining for breath, hearts pounding madly in their sweaty chests.

Clark turned to Lana. He pulled out of Lois. His costume darkly glistened with the sweat that had soaked it.

"I knew," Lana said, seeing him revealed. "I think I always knew... the only thing that kept you from being Superman was not having powers... and if you did have powers, Clark, who would you be but Superman?"

"If you're going to be part of us, it's important to know everything you're getting into."

"I can see what I'm getting into," Lana said with a look at Lois—so well-satisfied she was like an oasis of paradise in the otherwise prosaic bedroom.

Lana dropped down onto her back. She spread her legs to the two perfect men who'd somehow combined themselves into one for her. With Clark and Superman together, they crossed every spectrum of admiration and affection in her. Touched her every need.

"I've had Clark Kent. Now I want Superman. I want what's been waiting for me the last twenty years."

Clark had just finished coming inside Lois. He'd pulled his still-hard prick from her with an aura of reluctance. It always felt good to be sheathed inside his wife. But Lana's wet little cunt offered him even more. He could make her as happy as Lois was, without taking anything from his wife, without doing anything but increasing her pleasure.

He felt Lois's eyes on him. The ultimate reporter, seized by the voyeuristic thrill that went with her profession. She'd been part of the story for so long—now she got the control of being outside it, writing it up in her head, getting off on it like it was all to please her.

He went to Lana, his cock lancing out, leading the way. It was a journey of only a few feet, but it felt momentous. Going to the other side of the bed, where he'd fuck Lana now. Right beside Lois in his marriage bed.

He knelt between her splayed legs and gazed down at her with sparkling eyes. It felt so good not to have a pair of spectacles in the way of them.

"Still so horny," Clark teased her. "Didn't you enjoy fucking Clark Kent?"

"Yeah, I came," Lana cooed. "But so what? I want more. I want to come again and again. I want to see if I can take as much as Lois Lane!"

Clark chuckled with delight. She took his revelation like he'd hoped—as a challenge and not as an insult. "You've taken it already."

"I've taken loving husband Clark. Don't tell me Superman fucks like he doesn't want a jealous wife..."

Clark lunged forward with his narrow hips, burying all of his cock into a pussy that had already taken so much, but felt untried now. Tight and sensitive with the electricity of knowing she was Superman's.

"YAAAAH! YESS!" Lana cried. Clark stretched the tight walls of her sex, letting in little jabs of pain alongside the wave of pleasure washing over her.

She welcomed all of it. Like a virginity, it would only hurt the first time. Then her pussy would be his for good—both Superman's and Clark Kent's.

Lana threw her legs up around his hips and felt the cape that ran down his back. It was velvety despite its looks. As Clark rutted into her cunt, she thrust herself up to himself and her pussy tightened on his hardened erection.

"You fuck too good to have only two kids," Clark said through a pleasured grimace.

"You gonna fix that?" Lana asked lustfully, her pussy clutching at Clark's manhood, her body writhing and twisting as though carving its shape into the bed it now belonged to.

"I'm going to come inside you as many times as I can. We'll see if that helps." Clark winked, which Lana was grateful to be able to see before her eyes shut in enjoyment, feeling him pump deeper into her sex.

She worked her inner muscles tighter, sighing happily to feel even more of his penetration of her. Lana reached up and grabbed Clark's strong shoulders. Digging into them with her fingernails after an absurd moment of worrying whether it would hurt.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me hard! I need it sooo deep! I need it more than ever!" Lana gasped, shocked by the intensity of her urges. She loved Clark, loved him—but her desire for Superman was staggering.

As Clark drove down into Lana, he grabbed her thighs to steady her, digging his strong fingers into her sunny bronze flesh.

Lana opened her legs even wider, accepting and needing his hard cock with every cell of her body. Her naked ass strove deliciously against the cool sheets as she took Clark, his rutting seeming to merge her with the obscenely silky blanket she was tangled in.

A fine sheen of sweat, seeming to glisten with the sensuality that had birthed it, covered her breasts. Catching the light as they heaved and bounced. The gregarious motion was in contrast to her face, which went slack, drooling saliva as she was overcome by climax.

"Don't worry. You'll get used to it," Clark promised her, fucking her harder now. Keeping her at her pleasured plateau.

He was tempted to leave off with her, reaching his release with Lois instead, but this was important. The consummation, the first time they were being fully intimate with each other. Lana needed all of it, right down to him finishing in her womanhood. He'd let Lana know of the lust she'd inspired in him by depositing every last drop of it inside of her.

He reared back, taking almost all of his length away from Lana, and was shocked by how snug her labia was when only his glans remained inside Lana. She sucked at him, a convulsive pulling that brought a measure of need, of consciousness, to Lana's otherwise overwhelmed thoughts.

She looked him in the eye and he gazed into hers—Lana smiling as she knew she'd be satisfied, that Clark was incapable of not giving her everything she wanted.

The eye contact persisted as he stoved into her, almost viciously, giving her his full endowment as even Lois had been hard-pressed to accept until many, many dalliances together.

But he fit into Lana like she'd been made for him.

"Oh!" Lana cried, delighting herself at how perfectly he went into her, spreading her to the very depths of her tight little sex but never giving her too much. She felt him throbbing against her womb's entrance and could only shiver thrillingly.

Her orgasm closed her walls all around the thickness of Clark's member.

"Unhh!" he groaned, himself feeling how swollen he was by how tight Lana was all around him.

Again, he took almost all of himself out of her. And again, he gave it all back, so fast and hard that Lana felt like she was being fucked all over again—penetrated by both Superman and Clark at the same time.

"So good! So fucking good! Keep fucking me, Superman! Yeah, keep fucking me until you come inside me!" Lana moaned.

She held onto his broad shoulders, pulling him into her. Keeping him over her while she pumped her hips up to his thrusts, meeting every downward swing of his loins, sucking all of his cock into her greedy little cunt.

Clark could not take it. As much as he loved Lois and as long as it had been since he and Lana had been high school sweethearts—he wanted her with a ferocity he knew would never go away. It would only be sated; as many times as he could sate it. Every day, every night, as much as he was with Lois, if only he could find the time.

"Oh shit!" he groaned, profanity slipping out of him like it was well-worn. He didn't like to swear unless the situation called for it. This demanded it. "Oh fucking shit, Lana. You're going to make me come. Oh fuuuck!"

He drove himself into her deep even as Lana quivered with orgasm. His cockhead swelled inside her and Lana's eyes goggled as she felt the hot liquid explosion inside her that told of Clark's complete satiation.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers