Superman & Lois: A Bigger Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept weaving her ass up and down, trying to further drain his prick, perhaps even provoke him into a second hardness that could fuck her again. Or fuck his wife. She wanted to watch him come inside Lois again even more than she wanted to chance the soreness and be further used herself.

But Clark only gave her a few more bone-rattling thrusts before he had unloaded everything into her. Then he slowly pulled out. His softening prick lapsed across her thighs.

"Was she a hot fuck, Smallville?" Lois asked, pressing up behind him, enjoying the sublime feel of his cape against her naked body and his costume wrapped up in her arms. Squeezing him in loving thanks for how good he'd made Lana feel.

"You know she was," Clark told her, eyes shutting, body shuddering as a plug of cum emerged from his limp cock and drooled warmly down Lana's legs.

"I work for the Smallville Gazette, Clark. You know I need two sources for everything." And she crawled over Clark to get at Lana herself.