Superman & Lois: A Bigger Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Lana came two more times with his tongue in her ass, soaking the couch with her juices as well as his own. Lois mewled lustfully at the smell. Clark would not be letting his boys sit on this particular piece of furniture again, but Lois had been on him to replace it anyway. He'd toss it into orbit after Lana left.

Only Lana wouldn't be leaving; he would. He could hear cries for help in Ecuador, a mudslide brought about by torrential rainfall. If it were Lois, he'd simply tell her the truth, but that wasn't an option for Lana. What's worse, while he was distracted, she turned over, saw his hard-on, and took it to mean he'd gotten his second wind.

"Clark Kent, you surely know how to treat a guest," Lana breathed, her voice so thick with lust that Clark very nearly forgot about Ecuador to throw himself on top of her. "Now that I'm all... lubricated... how'd you like to treat me to that big thing where you got me all wet? Or is it Lois's turn? I think I'd really like to see her in action; I might not be able to take another round myself. Or—wait—does Lois want to keep watching? Because I'm fine with that. I wouldn't mind putting on a show. You guys's call, of course... oh God, I don't know if there's anything I'd say no to right now! Please, take advantage of me! I've never had this much fun since... ever!"

Clark coughed, giving a signaling look to Lois. She caught it; the woman was an old hand at being Mrs. Superman.

"Actually," Clark said haltingly, "I'm feeling pretty sweaty, musky and stuff—think I'd better grab a shower."

"He hates being musky," Lois agreed.

"But... you're hard," Lana moaned.

"That's just... the other reason I need to visit the bathroom. I'm sorry, Lana, I think I need to call it a night—"

"It's my fault," Lois piped up quickly. "I had him do all kinds of chores today, and we had a quickie this afternoon... plus, I've been on him not to overexert himself, even doing this, so..."

"So..." Lana looked between Clark and Lois. "We're done?"

"For now." Clark petted her cheek. He knew he had to get going, that every second counted, but he hated to see Lana look so crestfallen. This night had been a break, an escape from her misery... and he had to cut it short. He didn't mind the unfairness to himself, but denying Lana any measure of happiness burned. "I think... clearly... we've got so much to talk about. But maybe we should think things through before anything more happens. Does that make sense?"

Lana nodded. "It was me saying you were taking advantage of me, wasn't it? I was just kidding. I would never think that of you; Clark, you don't have an ungentlemanly bone in your body."

"He knows," Lois interrupted. She couldn't let Clark get bogged down in damage control, not when he was really needed. She gave Clark a strong look: go. I'll handle the mere mortal stuff. You be super. "Come here, Lana."

She drew the other woman into a hug. Clark stayed long enough to see Lana relax into it, give into Lois's comforting of her, then he was headed up the stairs. By the last few steps, he took to flying. On his way out the bathroom window, he turned the showerhead on.

Lois stroked Lana's spine, and the touch of her hand on Lana's bare skin reminded them both that they were naked. The eclectic mix of sexuality, intimacy, and sheer emotion could not help but strike them as funny—they both started laughing in the same instant.

"Oh God," Lana wheezed, wiping a not-so-mirthful tear from her eye. "I'm not sure I picked the best time in my life to start being kinky."

"There's never a bad time for that," Lois said, earning an agreeing nod from Lana. "But Clark's not as cosmopolitan as I am. He needs time to process this too."

"In the shower?"

"Hell yes. Where else can a father of two be alone with his thoughts? And he's got a lot to think about. I'm probably going to get a bouquet in the next few days to make up for him 'cheating' on me. He's a great big silly Midwestern bull. And I had so much fun sharing him with you."

Lana sighed. She cooed and rested her chin on Lois's shoulder, heedless of either Lois's nudity or her own. Then she was crying softly. "I don't know why this makes me feel better... any of it... but it does... some."

Lois comforted her, turning them over so that she was sitting down and Lana laid in her lap, nestled against her, sobbing quietly against her chest. The warmth of Lana's body made Lois feel curiously sad.

Maybe it was that this was a warm, soft, vital woman, and she'd only now been treated with the love and consideration that she deserved. She embraced Lana again, feeling a strange sense of rightness at the touch of Lana's tear-streaked face against her bare neck.

"It's okay, it's fine," Lois muttered softly. "No need to figure it out right now. You enjoyed yourself; that's all that matters."

Lana turned her head and grinned up at Lois. Her eyes were strangely distant. "And that you did," she whispered slyly, as if prompting Lois to admit something.

Lois pushed her lips against Lana's brow, planting a reassuring kiss on the innocuous spot. Then, without really know why, she kissed where the tears stained Lana's cheeks. It was more intimate and the sensation of it rebounded. With each touch of her lips, Lois felt tingles inside her own chest. Somehow she knew that on the inside, Lana was throbbing, pulsing, enjoying what Lois was doing.

Lana lifted her face slightly, her lips pointed up and Lois's tilted down. Everything seemed so perfect and natural that they were deep into the kiss before either of them realized their lips were going to touch.

They held their mouths together with aching intimacy. Lana's lips slowly opened and Lois's tongue moved into her body for the first time. She felt Lana's tongue curling into hers. She held Lana tighter.

Lois's body thrummed with excitement. Lana's hands moved urgently over her, feeling as much of her skin as possible. When their lips finally parted, Lois noticed warm tears spilling from her own eyes.

"You're crying," Lana whispered.

"Only a little."

"Why?"

"I think because I felt sorry for you—and now I know you're going to be okay."

"Am I?"

Lois shut her eyes happily when Lana's lips found hers again. The melding of their lips was even more now—more free, more heated, more needful. When the kiss broke off, they were panting. They stared at each other, both of them feeling thrilled and looking nervous, but knowing how excited the other was.

"Feels like I've never done that before," Lana breathed. "Not with anyone."

"It's different when Clark isn't here," Lois agreed with a whisper.

"But not bad... I want to do it again, Lois."

"Me too—I don't think we can stop, though. If we start."

"You want to stop?" Lana asked shyly. "Do you need time to process?"

Lois shook her head confidently. "I know when I've got a good thing going. And when I do, I want to enjoy it."

Lois shut her eyes and felt Lana's lips caress her neck, dipping lower down its graceful lines, then her lips brushed their way tantalizingly up over her chin to be on her mouth. They were thirsty for each other, childishly gleeful to be touching, excited and joyful to be writhing together the way they were.

Lois knew that maybe one person in a hundred wouldn't think this was fucked up. She was not only letting Clark step out on their marriage, but she was stepping out with the same woman. But Lana's searching mouth and pleasing tongue felt too right to her, perfectly heightening her excitement, and Lois knew in her bones that she'd found someone she could share her husband with. As much a part of her family as her two kids. And you didn't win a Pulitzer by having bad instincts.

She slipped one hand to Lana's breast and found it warm and smooth and soft on her rubbing palm, the nipple scintillatingly hardened and engorged as she cupped the roundness of Lana's teat. Lana moaned, tongue tickling Lois's lower lip, lingering on the upper, teasing Lois to do more than let herself be teased, before the insinuation was too much for Lana and she pulled her tongue back between parted lips—already delicately swollen from the kisses and cries that had gone before.

"Are we really going to do this?" Lana whispered.

"If you want to," Lois whispered back. "I've already shared my husband; why not share my body? I know you'll... you'll be you... such a good friend... so warm and... God, I want a piece of you before Clark can have anymore!"

She cupped Lana's voluptuous breasts with both hands, lowering her mouth to the brown nipples above her grasp. Her tongue flicked with taunting delight across the areola, then licked it more firmly. But that was only an itching little pleasure before Lois mouthed the nipple, sucking it gently, then harshly, milking the nipple with all of her mouth and swirling her tongue around it so she could taste how stiff and tremblingly erect it grew between her lips.

Lois hadn't been with a woman since she'd started dating Clark. It was ancient history to her. But she didn't feel any trepidation, any long-held desire being fulfilled, and certainly not any shame or guilt. This felt as normal and as natural as lovemaking did with her husband. But novel. Like she and he were rekindling the old honeymoon fire, trying something new and passionate. Otherwise it was nice... warm... something she and Clark could share. Neither of them were cheating by doing this with Lana. It wasn't illicit. It was new. Nice.

She squeezed Lana's curvy breasts, admiring their perfect roundness, the warm languid heft of them that filled Lois's palms. Lana lay back on the sofa while Lois caressed her—she mounted Lana as her husband had, and Lana mewled and whimpered and cooed dreamily for her.

Lois's lips and tongue and teeth explored the strange newness of the woman, the delights of her body that were so different than what she'd grown used to with Clark. The taut breasts and pulsing nipples were so like her own, but on another's body. And yet, Lois pleased herself when she pleasured them. Lana seemed to be voicing both of their passion.

"Onnnhhh," she moaned. "Oh YESSS!"

The way Lana writhed and gasped in a new way for every different touch—a new taste for every lick Lois gave her—all of that luscious body there to be explored and delighted in so many different ways... how could it be anything but exciting for Lois? She pinched and twisted the thick nipples.

They're even more sensitive than mine, Lois thought. And definitely more fun to play with...

Lana thrashed, hips wagging in an orgasmic frenzy, her gorgeous face torn with passion that her features seemed overwhelmed trying to display. She was sweating, flushed, her mascara streaked and her eyes wide with sensation.

"Oh God... it's never been this good, when I thought about it, I always thought it'd be a disappointment—told myself it'd be a disappointment—but it's more than I ever wanted!" Lana sobbed. She stared hotly at Lois. "I want to make you feel this way."

Lois couldn't hold back the moan in her throat when Lana dropped her mouth to a tender nipple, licking and sucking it just as Lois had shown her would feel so good.

Now it was Lois's turn to close her eyes and enjoy herself, reaping the desire she'd instilled in Lana. Her breasts throbbed to the point of aching with Lana stroking and sucking them. Her nipples grew thick and rosy, practically glowing, as if inviting Lana to roll and pinch and pull them, which she did. So lovingly that she drove Lois far crazier than if she were being rough. Lana and Clark were two of a kind—without ever really dominating Lois, they made her absolutely gag for it. So sweet they were savage.

Lana gently squeezed Lois's warm breasts, squeezed a tingling into the soft flesh, a throbbing into the hard nipples. "Lois, I thought what I did with Clark was the most exciting thing that could happen. But this... this... I've never felt anything like this!"

"I haven't either. I think it's because... we're not leaving him out. We're adding to what he's done."

"And when he gets back—" Lana breathed.

Then Lana sucked on her again, sharper this time, harder than Clark would've, and Lois went absolutely wild with this new, devilish pleasure. They were both gasping and twisting, Lana giving and Lois receiving, or Lana taking and Lois her willing victim. Either way, they were driven by the same urgent need.

Lois pulled Lana's body to hers; their naked breasts squeezed together, her taut nipples painting the flesh of Lana's cleavage with her own warm saliva. She kissed at Lana's sleek neck, bit at its delicate creaminess, and moaned into her ear.

"I want to fuck you before Clark gets back," Lois purred, shocked at how her own body shook with the words she was thrusting into Lana. "Ohhh—I want him to get my sloppy seconds."

"Christ!" Lana gasped. "Am I the first person you... you and Clark... have done this with?"

"Yes. I can't believe it either."

Lois's hands ran down Lana's long, lovely back to her ass, firm and luscious, thick enough to fill her hands to overflowing. Lois squeezed, her slender fingers digging in, pushing through a layer of matronly softness to toned farmgirl muscle. Gazing into Lana's panting face, feeling the tightly rounded flesh of her trembling buttocks, the full reality of what they were doing truly set in for Lois.

She was fucking Lana... Lana was fucking her... and already, Clark had fucked Lana. Not only were they all already in a three-way relationship, but within a few moments, Lois would have her mouth on this beautiful woman's pussy. It seemed impossible, but Lois was so far gone in this fantasy that there was no backing out. She might as well have tried to break her addiction to breathing oxygen.

Burning shudders captured Lois's body. She tried to relax, to surrender herself to the pleasure Lana was giving her, but Lana excited her too much for Lois to truly give in. She wanted to give something back to Lana, it was her nature not to just lie there, but what Lana wanted was to taste her. Her lips ran down Lois's body, kissing her ribs and her satiny belly. Sampling the tastes that weren't between her thighs, where the taste of all tastes waited.

"Ohhhh... OH GODDD!" Lois gasped. "Let's go to the bed, Lana. That's where Clark and I make love. We should go there. We shouldn't do this on the couch... like it's something else."

But the tingle of Lana's insistent hands between her thighs, opening them wide, and the thrill of Lana's lips on her stomach, kisses zig-zagging to both of her twisting hips like rope wrapping around her—it was all too good to stop. Her cunt was dripping. If it were Clark, they would've done it here.

But the sofa was too small to hold their first time. Lois felt cheap and tawdry, doing it there. This wasn't a fling. It was what she and her husband had.

But Lana wasn't like her. She was blazing with needful urgency, uncaring of where this happened so long as it happened. She slid between Lois's open thighs, her sharp teeth bringing the blood to the surface of her soft, secret flesh—but not letting it escape.

Lois struggled to sit up before Lana was in the middle of devouring her. "In bed, Lana. I want this to be in bed."

"I want you," Lana retorted.

"You can have me. In the bed."

Lana's eyes gleamed with passion. "Get there before I throw you over my shoulder and carry you!"

Lois did. Lana was right behind her. Lois heard a hum of appreciation as she bent over to strip the covers off and made a mental note to thank Lana for it later. Then Lana embraced her and Lois thought that later could be now.

They stroked each other's bodies, sinking down into the midst of the cool sheets, coiling together with a sensuality that mounted the more they touched, like a charge running through both of them.

"Oh yes, yesss," Lois moaned, running her hands all over the smooth, trembling curves of Lana's body, knowing her own were quaking just as hard and being felt just as tenderly by Lana's hands. "I love your body, Lana. I love it. You look so fucking gorgeous. Now we can, we can... oh God, I've got you all to myself!"

For a woman so used to being Mrs. Superman and Supermom—so in love with the idea, most days—this luxury seemed unbelievably decadent. All hers. And she was all Lana's. She wanted to eat Lana's pussy as much as Lana wanted to eat hers and that was luscious decadence too.

But Lana wanted it more. Before Lois could twist around into position, Lana was between her legs, passionately kissing the cleft that offered up every sensation in Lois's body, and Lois felt all of them as she convulsed blissfully.

Mrs. Superman suddenly felt a lot like Lana Lang's bitch.

"Ohhh God! AHHH!" Lois cried out.

She still wanted to fuck Lana, but there was nothing her body could do with that urge at the moment. Her own flesh was clenching, growing taut, rippling with things she'd only felt at Clark's hands. They had a different flavor with Lana, but she was still delirious with lust.

Lana's tongue searched the wet folds of Lois's burning pussy. Lois felt it rasp inside her, wet and rough and impossibly delicious. She had to writhe and moan, thrust her pelvis in instinctive surrender/offer, giving it to Lana's mouth to ravish.

"God!" she keened, herself yielding to what Lana did to her pussy. "Fuck me, eat me! I don't care! Do whatever you want to me, Lana! Just—just do it! Whatever you want! I want to come for you, I want to show you..."

She heard Lana's lips smacking—the thirsty devouring of her seething cunt. Lana's fingernails, thankfully cut short already, clawed over the roundness of her thighs and the plumpness of her ass. The jagged pain that covered the niceness of the touch like a candy shell, it whipped Lois's desire into a fiery storm. She hoped that wherever Clark was, he was keeping one ear open to how Lana was fucking her.

Lois was maybe trying not to come her brains out like her husband wasn't satisfying her—as if Lana hadn't had a taste of Super-satisfaction herself already that night—but she found herself with hands on top of Lana's bobbing head, keeping her mouth where it belonged at her juicy snatch.

Then Lois's flexing thighs tightened, Lana's head clamped between them, muscular spasms working off the ferocious intensity of Lana's tongue ripping through her quaking folds. It still wasn't enough. Lois rolled helplessly on her back, cooing her delicious torment.

At least she was on the bed. She would've fallen off the couch by now.

Lois knew she was going to come. Any moment now she would come. She almost didn't want to—as if this wonderful torment could somehow go on forever. She knew she couldn't bear that, but she wanted to, wanted it to go on and on as long as it could last. But Lana was too good, too nice, to keep her in even the most pleasurable agony for long.

"Oh Jesus, baby—Lana—shit, Lana! Unhh! Ahhhh! OH! Yes, I'm gonna... come, COME—OHHHH! I'm going to! UNNNNN!"

Lana wanted it to last too, wanted to keep doing this to Lois for as long as she could, but she knew how close Lois was and how good it would feel for her to finish. She went for the burning little berry of Lois's clitoris and sucked as if to swallow it. Lois burst, screaming like she was dying from what Lana was doing to her.

"UNNNN! AHHHH!" Lois shrieked, her body devastated by the convulsions burning through her.

Her orgasm seemed to tear her apart. She lay on the bed, sweating and shuddering and gasping uncontrollably as her climax hit her in waves, wrenching her from pleasure to pleasure.

As the torrent of her ecstasy subsided, Lois found that Lana had mounted her face, her own wet pussy offered up for Lois's approval, the smell of her overflowing juices filling Lois's senses. Her glistening pink pussy was blossoming in arousal, totally ready for her kiss.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers