Supernatural: Watch Over Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I love this woman!" Sam thought to himself. "Cool. Maybe we can text each other sometime if you don't feel like talking."

"That would be awesome." She smiled.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dean could barely keep up with Jessi as she briskly walked toward the Impala. When she got to the front bumper of the car, he heard her let out a big burst of air like she had been holding her breath. "Wow, this is an amazing car!"

"Thanks." Dean smiled, puffing his chest out a little. "Is that your Camaro?"

"Nah, that's Nikki's. She drove it in when she came in from school." She replied, running her hands lightly over the shiny hood of the Impala. "My baby's in the stable covered up with a thick tarp. I don't leave my car out like Nikki does."

"Damn, if this is her nerdy sister's car I can only imagine how hot Jessi's car is." He thought to himself. "So what kind of car do you have?" He asked her as she stuck her head into the driver's side window of the Impala.

"A lady never tells all her secrets." She smiled at him slyly. "Maybe one day I'll let you see it...if you've earned it."

"Oh I'll be seeing something alright." He smiled wickedly to himself. "Do you wanna sit under the wheel?"

"Could I?" She said, almost jumping up and down for joy.

"Yeah, why not. I like to share my car with other classic car lovers." He said opening the squeaky driver's side door for her.

Jessi could barely contain her excitement. Smiling brightly, she slowly slid under the wheel. "Ohhh yeah!" She purred, taking the wheel with both hands. Dean stood there enjoying the pleasure the Impala seemed to bring to her. He hoped he could bring her that much pleasure and more, but in a different way.

"Wanna look under the hood?" He asked, pulling the lever under the console, popping the hood latch.

"Uhhh...yeah!" She replied like that was a stupid question.

Dean went over to the front of the car and raised the hood with Jessi right on his heels. Propping the hood up with the prop rod, she noticed how his bicep strained and bulged just by the simple move. The motor of the Impala was very shiny; it looked like a brand new motor. She could tell that he really took good care of his car.

"Let me start it up so you can really appreciate this motor." He said, quickly sliding behind the wheel and turning the key.

"You're already starting me up." She thought to herself, the image of this sexy guy with the awesome arms near this hot car burned into her memory.

With a simple turn of the key, the Impala growled to life. The sound of the motor coming to life was music to Jessi's ears. Bracing with both hands on top of the open hood, she leaned over the motor to get a closer look.

Dean crawled out of the car only to be stopped in his tracks by the image of her leaning over his car. Her shirt hiked up her body since her arms were raised above her head. The bottom curve of her white lace bra peeked out from under her black T-shirt, and her shorts inched slightly up her thighs exposing more skin.

Dean could feel his cock coming to life as the Impala continued to growl in his ears. Sliding his hand into his front jean pocket, he took out his cell phone and quickly snapped a picture of her.

Jessi looked up when she heard the snap of the cell phone. "Did you just take a picture of me?"

"No. " He smiled sheepishly, quickly palming the phone trying to hide it.

"Yes you did!" She said with a smirk. As she walked toward him, Dean put both his hands behind his back trying to slide the phone into the back pocket of his jeans.

"So help me, you'd better erase that picture of me!" She lunged at him, trying to grab his hands for the phone.

"I was taking a picture of Sam and Nikki for their future children." He laughed as she tried unsuccessfully to grab the phone from his strong hands.

"You're such a horrible liar!" She laughed as she tickled Dean under both arms.

"Hey, no fair!" He jumped, dropping the phone on the ground. "I'm ticklish!"

"Ha, ha! Got it!" She snatched the phone from the ground. "Now, let's figure out how to erase that awful picture of me!"

"I don't think so!" He lunged at her, pinning her heavily against the side of the Impala.

Feeling the weight of his body against hers, she could feel an intense yearning building between her legs. Looking deep into his eyes, she could feel her knees begin to get weak, and her heart thundered against her chest.

In one quick move, his full lips crushed hers in an intense kiss. Jessi's mind reeled as his lips hungrily moved against hers. She felt herself becoming extremely wet as she surrendered to his kisses.

"I can't do this!" She told herself as his strong arms wrapped around her small waist, pulling her even closer to his hard body. She could feel his full erection pressing against her. She tried to open her lips to protest, but only a sigh escaped between her slightly parted lips.

Giving in to the moment and the sensations caused by his touch, she ran her trembling hands up his broad back and into his thick, spiky hair. When he slowly started rubbing up against her, she moaned. "Deannnn."

"Jessi." He breathed heavily in her ear, as his lips moved from her lips to her ear.

Suddenly two bright headlights sliced through the air of passion present between them.

"What the hell!" Dean turned to look at the car that had the two bright headlights shining on them like a beacon.

Jessi turned to look to see who it was. "Oh great, it's Duh Ass."

"Who?" Dean pulled himself off of her as she adjusted her shirt and shorts.

"Mr. Durass. We just call him Duh Ass...close enough." She sneered as a tall, gangly man got out of a late model Cadillac.

"Miss Remington, I really need to speak with you." He said as he stumbled over the gravels in the driveway.

"Well, I have nothing to say to you! Besides you are trespassing." She stepped toward the man, her chin raised in defiance.

"We really must talk about the matter I discussed with you earlier." He said vaguely, obviously because Dean was standing within earshot.

"If you don't get off my property, my rifle will do the talking for me!" She hissed, holding up her hand to stop Mr. Durass where he stood.

"If you don't coorperate I'll have to get the authorities involved, and you don't want that Miss Remington." Mr. Durass threatened, narrowing his beady eyes. "Trust me!"

"Look dude." Dean stepped in between them. "She told you to leave, so I suggest you go before there's any trouble."

"Stay out of this, my beef is with Miss Remington!" He shook a bony finger toward Dean. "This is not your problem."

"I make it my problem when you threaten Jessi." Dean bit back.

"I can take care of this Dean." Jessi wrapped both hands around one of his large biceps. "This is mine and Nikki's fight, not yours!"

"I'll be back to talk to you later when your judgment isn't so clouded." Mr. Durass replied, getting back into his car and giving Dean a nasty look.

"My answer will still be the same as many times as you come back asshole!" She yelled as the man backed the Cadillac out of the driveway and sped away into the enveloping darkness.

"What an ass!" Dean said as he watched to make sure the red tail lights of the car disappeared into the distance. "Who the hell was that guy?"

"Don't worry yourself with it." Jessi mumbled, heading toward the house.

"Whoa! Hold up!" Dean reached to turn the Impala off, then slammed the hood of the car. Jessi contiuned to walk up the driveway and into the front yard. Dean finally caught up to her. "Can you tell me what's going on?"

She didn't even turn around as he continued to try to keep up with her brisk walk. "Jessi, will you please stop and talk to me!" He reached and grabbed her by the arm, spinning her around to face him.

"Don't ever contradict me like that again! I can take care of myself and my sister!" She replied hatefully. "We don't need your help, and I certainly didn't ask for your help either!"

Dean took at step back. He had no idea she was so upset with him. "I was just trying to help you out and get rid of that jerk!"

"Good night Dean." She said coldly, turning her back and heading toward where Nikki and Sam stood.

"Well, that's real gratitude for ya!" Dean yelled after her. "I can't win for losing." He thought to himself. Seeing Sam standing in the yard with Nikki, Dean called for him. "C'mon Sammy, let's go. We're obviously not welcome here anymore!"

Sam looked over at Nikki as Jessi stomped up the steps to the house. Nikki just shrugged her shoulders as her sister disappeared into the house, slamming the front door behind her.

"I guess I'd better go." Sam sighed, watching Dean walk back toward the Impala. "If I don't leave now I'll have to walk through those spooky woods to get back to the house."

"Ok." Nikki replied, disappointed that he had to leave.

"I've got your cell number, so we can still talk even if Dean and Jessi aren't." He gave her a quick smile. "And I can always come back and see you."

She noticed that his tone was more of a question than a statement. "I'd like that." She smiled sweetly back at him. "Good night Sam."

"Sweet dreams." He replied, crossing the yard. "I know I'll have some good dreams tonight." He thought to himself, looking over his shoulder one last time and flashing her a sexy smile.

"C'mon loverboy or I'm leaving your ass!" Dean yelled through the rolled down driver's side window. He started the Impala and revved the motor several times.

"This is gonna be one long ride." Sam sighed, dreading having to listen to his brother's rantings all the way back to the house. Reaching the passenger's side door, he climbed in without uttering a word. He was sure Dean would have a lot to say once they got out of the driveway.

Facing forward, Sam saw Nikki running toward their car with something in her hands.

"Wait Sam!" She yelled as Dean started to back out of the driveway.

"Hold up Dean." He said as Nikki reached Sam's side of the car just in time.

"Hey guys." She smiled at Sam, then bent down to glance over at Dean. Dean only nodded toward her, then looked out the driver's side window.

"Hey." Sam said, locking eyes with her. "What's up?" He secretly hoped that she wanted to go home with him and spend the night, but he knew that was a major stretch of reality.

"I forgot to tell you the URL of my website." She said quickly, as Dean revved the car's motor slightly.

"Oh yeah. What is it?" Sam smiled, reaching into the backseat and retrieving his laptop. He opened to his homepage and pulled up his favorites list.

"Ok, it's www.NikkisScienceNook.com." She replied as she watched him save the web address. "Check it out and post your comments on the forum. Only if you have some spare time, and if you want to."

"I will definitely check that out." He smiled at her, closing the laptop and blindly throwing it over his shoulder and into the backseat. Dean jerked slightly to the left to avoid being hit by the flying laptop.

Nikki smiled back for several seconds lost in his beautiful hazel eyes. Dean cleared his throat as a signal for Sam to wrap it up, he was ready to go.

"So what do you have there?" Sam saw that she was holding something in her hands.

"Huh? Oh yeah." She looked over at Dean. "Jessi wanted me to run this out to you."

"What the hell is it?" Dean leaned over past his brother to see what she was holding.

"It's a homemade cherry pie she made earlier. She wants to say she's sorry." Nikki smiled sweetly.

"Really? Wow...tell her thank you for me."

Sam smirked as Nikki handed him the pie to hand over to Dean. The sweet smell of freshly baked pie filled the car.

"You know." Nikki came closer to the car. "She didn't say you couldn't ever come back to see her. We'll both be up late tonight, and we'll be here all day tomorrow. But you didn't hear that from me."

"Ok." Sam and Dean said in unison. They both interpreted that as an open invitation to come back to see the sisters.

"See you guys later...I hope." She stepped clear of the car, giving Sam one last longing look as Dean shifted the Impala into reverse. She watched as they slowly made their way down the driveway.

Sam smiled from ear to ear as Dean handed him the pie to hold as he pulled the Impala back onto the main road and headed toward their house.

"What the hell are you smiling at!" Dean snapped, giving him an annoyed look.

"Nothing." Sam strained to hold a laugh in.

"Told you I smelled pie." Dean replied, turning sharply into their gravel driveway. "And be careful with that. If you drop my pie there will be hell to pay!"

To Be Continued...

12